View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 552 of 659 FirstFirst ... 542552562 ... LastLast
Results 13,776 to 13,800 of 16473
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The more Bret talks the more he is ruining his legacy.

I'm sure triple H isn't the BEST guy and has a huge ego but he's been loyal to WWE and I think done business the right way

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    He is ruining his legacy big time and should just quit.... Why would anyone risk so much for petty words
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I object, I mean disagree!! Bret Hart def not ruin Legacy just speaking his mind. It is fine we all have an opinion he is just vocal about it.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    mate we all respect Bret for what he has done for the business, but he is not the first to run down wrestlers and wont be the last

It's the fact he is basically going all out and seems still pissed with the WWE and he built some of his career in the company, ruining his legacy is a small way, do you not agree

He will be remembered for is ability in the ring, but also this outburst of it seems pure hate for TRIPLE H
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I don't like the fact the bret hart has let the screw job define his career. Honestly that was the last time he was relevant anything he did after was garbage.

Let that $#@! go already no doubt he was one of the best in ring technicians and a great workhorse champ but when was the last time you heard bret helping younger talent all he does is $#@! about others Triple H just continues to do business and build talent

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Shawn and Bret seem to release that incident from history and move on from it... But it's the reporters that keep bringing it up and up and up....

Why not talk about Bret blowing up on RAW and when he does is matches and how amazing he was

Last edited by claud3; 02-04-2013 at 00:51.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I don't like the fact the bret hart has let the screw job define his career.
    Bret Didn't, the people did. No matter what Bret did after that was the definition of career. Everything he did before and after has no meaning. It is just the way things are just liek Benoit going postal defined his career regardless of what he did. When people move past the incident then he will have a better define of career like his rivalry with mr perfect, yokozuna, or Shawn post screw job.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    If bret wouldve just went in there and did business the right way I'm sure his career wouldve been so much different after wwf

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    that's the thing, i guess he tried and fail in some aspects of his career... But to not accept the politics at the start of his career

Was a killer to him and this is his payback i guess

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Vince News, it seems the injury was a pre-injury before Brock done anything

Here is the latest update on Vince McMahon needing hip surgery. Many had wondered why Vince would do the angle with Brock Lesnar if he was already hurt, but the feeling was that he was already injured and going to have surgery no matter what so if he got injured further, it wouldn't be a big deal.

McMahon's surgery will be similar to The Undertaker's hip procedure, where he will get the top of the hip joint repaired. It will not be a full replacement, just fixing of the existing issue. Word is that McMahon needs the surgery because he continues to be a fanatic when he works out in the gym, which includes the fact that at age 67, he is still doing squats.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-needs-surgery

Terry Funk to induct Mick Foley for the H.O.F

Terry Funk has been pulled by WWE from his non-wrestling appearances for Pro Wrestling Syndicate over WrestleMania weekend. This likely means that he will induct Mick Foley into the WWE Hall of Fame. The PWS shows were the first events Funk was booked at since the AWE Night of Legends PPV where he lost to Tommy Dreamer.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ock-not-at-raw

This would be the excellent choice for this induction in my opinion...

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Absolutely terry funk should induct foley makes perfect sense.

Looking forward to raw tonight!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i ain't, still going to be the same 3 hours of crap

But terry funk most certainly is the man to induct Mike Foley and no other person has had a wrestling and personal history with Foley

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Great News For H.O.F class of 2013

Legendary pro wrestler Bruno Sammartino will be announced as the next inductee into the Class of 2013 WWE Hall of Fame tonight during RAW. ESPN's Jon Robinson already has a story up covering the big and quite unexpected news for those who have kept tabs on Sammartino's comments in recent years.

Sammartino added, "Being inducted into the Hall of Fame at Madison Square Gardens is the biggest thing in my life,” Sammartino said in an exclusive interview for ESPN Playbook. “Any time that people feel that you accomplished enough to enter into a Hall of Fame, of course this is a tremendous, tremendous thrill for me. I had a lot of my success due to appearing at the Garden. I wrestled there over 200 times, it’s where I won the title, and it’s where I picked up 630-plus pounds of Haystacks Calhoun."

Paul "Triple H" Levesque is a big reason Sammartino is accepting the invite according to the ESPN article. It had been made public that Triple H had made numerous attempts to get Sammartino as part of the Class of 2013 with the ceremony taking place at Madison Square Garden. Sammartino added, “In talking to Paul Levesque, I made it clear, I’ve had issues with WWE and wrestling in general, because there were other organizations. I didn’t like the direction they had taken. It was

bothersome to me. I’m an old-school guy. I spent 25 years in this business. But after talking to Paul, and him explaining to me the changes they’ve made in their program, and how they’ve hired a doctor like Dr. Maroon, who is a world-renowned neurosurgeon, who also operated on me, and now that he has been put in charge of the company’s wellness program and their drug testing, that impressed me. I know what kind of a man he is, and he is a giant in that field, so I take my hat off to WWE because they took such huge steps to make things better for the wrestlers themselves and making sure they are

healthy to perform. That was very, very important. But as Paul explained to me, WWE made a lot of other changes. There’s no more profanity, there’s no vulgarity in the current product, and that stuff had bothered me as well. When Paul first spoke to me and told me all the changes, I started watching it again, and I was very convinced that they are doing amazing things. I see the wrestlers and all the changes they made. There’s no profanity, there’s no vulgarity, and it’s a family-friendly program. That’s what it used to be, and that’s a huge role in the whole factor.”

“From a legitimacy standpoint, it’s important for us to get Bruno in,”Levesque said. “He’s one of the biggest names there has ever been in the business. So for us to not have him in there, for the legitimacy of the whole thing, it was a major issue. For me, the more important thing was that nobody deserves to be recognized for being a big star and paving the way for the stars of today more than Bruno. Everything that we have today in the business, Bruno was a cornerstone of that foundation.

He truly is a living legend. As we started getting into Hall of Fame season, it’s almost like this storyline wrote itself. To have Bruno Sammartino brought into the Hall of Fame in Madison Square Garden, a building he sold out more than anybody in the world, that’s a remarkable achievement. It was an opportunity to honor Bruno, but it was also an opportunity for our fans.

There has been this bad blood between Bruno and the WWE for years, and we’re not trying to hide any of it, but I just felt like we are at a point where a lot of it can be resolved. Our wellness program and the way our programming is now, a lot of people are unaware of it, so I felt like if I could get Bruno on the phone and I could run down a list of those things that he didn’t like, I could show him how we changed. We’re PG, family-friendly entertainment with a wellness program that is truly

based on the wellness of our performers. We want them to be healthy and live long, productive lives. So I just felt that if Bruno knew about those things, he might feel differently, and eventually, that’s what came to be. Clearly, Vince knew about this right from the get-go, and when I said I wanted to reach out to Bruno, Vince was probably thinking, ‘Well, good luck with that,’”Levesque said. “So Bruno and I established this relationship, and as we came to an understanding on all of this, Vince asked me, ‘Hey, do you think I should call Bruno? I’d like to talk to him.’ At the same time, Bruno said, ‘Do you think I should have a conversation with Vince?’ And I said no to both of them. I didn’t think it was right to do over the phone. They had bad

blood for a long time, and we’ve all kind of buried the hatchet here, and it’s a new beginning and a fresh start and everybody is in a great place with this. But going back to what Bruno said about being old-school, I think we should all get in the same room together and the two of them should look each other in the eyes and shake hands. This should be in person. I don’t

think it’s right to do over the phone. They both agreed to do that, and while it hasn’t happened yet, Hall of Fame is probably where we’ll make that happen. Vince and Bruno will see each other for the first time in years and officially, in person, look each other in the eyes and bury that hatchet.”
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...et-for-wwe-hof

below a link to the full article

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fan...rtino-into-hof
    Last edited by claud3; 02-04-2013 at 23:44.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I'm looking forward to raw hope Brock is there! Lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    As the managing manager of manger of managing of manager....lol

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Lmao CM Punk is great these people don't even have smart phones lol

Booker T $#@!ed up his lines that was worth it just to see that....

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    As the managing manager of manger of managing of manager....lol
    Lmfao that was up there with the Hogan line!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Punk just so good he throws people off their lines. I mean how he tripped up the Rock is classic.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I predict the shield will intervene...no way ryback beats this guy clean

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Guess I was wrong....smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    WRONG!!! haha Anotnia may lose at WM

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    You don't have to rub it in =( lmfao...

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Lol Ryback is a beast, he's just a big ball of muscle

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    If you seen him in nexus he didn't look nothing like he does now feed him more steroids!!! Lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    I wanna' see him square off with Brock Lesnar.. .battle of the beasts

Thread Information