View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 562 of 659 FirstFirst ... 552562572 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,050 of 16452
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think ziggler is gonna cash in on this match!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wtf!!!!! Swagger wins!!!!!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Wtf!!!!! Swagger wins!!!!!!
    Had to have had some guess with "the Real" American thing and Rio as champion. Could be a good fued. I liked Swagger last run as champion.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Boooo!

Don't like at all

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Had to have had some guess with "the Real" American thing and Rio as champion. Could be a good fued. I liked Swagger last run as champion.
    I shouldve been more aware but that makes A LOT of sense wow.... Now for the dream team vs the shield I hope brock gets involved lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Cena and the boys will tae this

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I hope they don't smh....I like the chemistry the shield has looks like rysack is gonna get the hot tage smh lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    lol Shield won..

shoulda known

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I didn't think the shield would win...

Rock and punk now

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Wow that table didn't break lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    It was an OK ppv the only shocking thing was swagger winning the ec

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    So the WWE had a PPV tonight? LMAO, man... if you told me I wouldn't have known this 12 years ago...

Anyway, I was looking on a spoiler site to see what I missed. (And to stay in the loop since I'm going to Mania lol) I came across this.

=O Shane O Mac looks... OLD! WTF! What's going on! Father Time is still looking undefeated!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Jesus Shane O. Should have stayed in the WWE.
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    It was an $#@! PPV all round and the Swagger winning did not make the fans happy what so ever...

Shan O Mac, you really are old
    Last edited by claud3; 02-18-2013 at 09:03.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I frickin' loved Jack Swagger winning! I never would have picked him too, and the fact that this storyline borders on the edge (no pun intended) is brilliant! It reminds me of the old days, and although one could say that he's not the best charismatically, athletically, he's a worthy opponent.

Considering where they're going, and Alberto Del Rio, if they both could do promos better, this could be a hell of a rivalry, especially because they are both also great in the ring; however, when I say that, Del Rio really $#@!ed up his kick to the bucket/head of Big Show last night

Veteran
    I wouldn't have known that was Shane if you didn't say so. He looks older than Vince...

Super Elite
    Jack $#@!ing Swagger wins the Chamber match?
    I can't believe this dumbass is given another main event chance. But people wanted new talent in the title picture instead of guys like Randy Orton, right? Well ya got your wish alright.

Swagger has the worst mic skills in the company (him or Evan Bourne), no charisma, a goofy look, he presents himself like a jobber. He's a total waste of space.

You want evidence how bad Swagger is? He LITERALLY killed the World Heavyweight Championship. Even Great Khali holding the title did not damage it, and Swagger did. Khali had a $#@!ty reign, everyone hated it, it was over and we moved on. Swagger wins it, BOOM, it's permanently demoted. That's GET THE $#@! OUT OF THE BUSINESS level bad, when you can singlehandedly bring a title from main eventing PPV's to opening them.

Other than that travesty I liked the PPV. Shield winning was kinda obvious imo, so was Del Rio winning. Rock vs Punk was a good match I thought, better than their Rumble match.

Too bad we're getting Rock/Cena 2, but that match was expected for 2 years anyway. I'm wondering if WWE will get some $#@! for that match. I mean they spend an entire yearing building Rock vs Cena as "Once In A Lifetime" hell, they even named a dvd after their fued. They can't/shouldn't be able to get away with that so easily imo.

Veteran
    Not to mention were gonna have to listen to his sidekick even more now. I think I might mute the tv every time swagger and his minion have the mic.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Jack $#@!ing Swagger wins the Chamber match?
    I can't believe this dumbass is given another main event chance. But people wanted new talent in the title picture instead of guys like Randy Orton, right? Well ya got your wish alright.

Swagger has the worst mic skills in the company (him or Evan Bourne), no charisma, a goofy look, he presents himself like a jobber. He's a total waste of space.

You want evidence how bad Swagger is? He LITERALLY killed the World Heavyweight Championship. Even Great Khali holding the title did not damage it, and Swagger did. Khali had a $#@!ty reign, everyone hated it, it was over and we moved on. Swagger wins it, BOOM, it's permanently demoted. That's GET THE $#@! OUT OF THE BUSINESS level bad, when you can singlehandedly bring a title from main eventing PPV's to opening them.

Other than that travesty I liked the PPV. Shield winning was kinda obvious imo, so was Del Rio winning. Rock vs Punk was a good match I thought, better than their Rumble match.

Too bad we're getting Rock/Cena 2, but that match was expected for 2 years anyway. I'm wondering if WWE will get some $#@! for that match. I mean they spend an entire yearing building Rock vs Cena as "Once In A Lifetime" hell, they even named a dvd after their fued. They can't/shouldn't be able to get away with that so easily imo.
    They will get away with it. The people who care and stick to guns are few. Yeah opeaning with whc has always been stupid. I didnt mind his title run. Cant blame him for dropping the title down because many great people have held it after him and they keept it opeaning. Orton has worse mic skills and less personality than swagger. Swagger will not win tho he will lose beat down rio and ziggler cashes in seting up a summer fued with orton.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Poster
    The ppv was ok last night

the sheild's match was good

that spear was wicked

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Swagger and Del Rio could be a controversial Promo/ story line however I have a feeling that its going to end horribly lol

Rock and Cena we KNOWN that for some time....

Where the hell is taker???

What's CM Punk gonna do?

How about Orton????Mark Henry?? Ziggler???

Raw should be interesting

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    For those going on about Undertaker, apparently he had hip surgery and hasn't been able to work out, since he's recuperating right in the middle of his body. He's been known to say that he doesn't want to fake a match, so therefore would not want to work Mania this year, which is respectable.

They reckon now that they're going to try and get him for next year's Mania, and that will be the final farewell; with his opponent rumoured to be none other than John bloody Cena. If Cena were to win that, that would do the company more worse than good, I'm sure.

Miqo'te Bard
    I care more about what is going to happen to Punk then anything else. Rock vs Cena will be boring and the promos will be basically the same as last year.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Contrary to what I last posted, there is this.

If he actually is hurting, I really do think he should take a year out, just in case. I wouldn't be annoyed.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I care more about what is going to happen to Punk then anything else. Rock vs Cena will be boring and the promos will be basically the same as last year.
    Yes I want to know what they will do with Punk he has a legit gripe abbout last night he did have Rock pinned for 12 seconds lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information