View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 564 of 660 FirstFirst ... 554564574 ... LastLast
Results 14,076 to 14,100 of 16482
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Sure is, but the WWE are last minute crazy people.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    WWE is killing Punk right now.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    This Swagger stuff is extra corny..

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    WWE is killing Punk right now.
    WWE had to do something with Punk, but now that he's no longer the champ, they're pretty much done with him. He's had his 15 minutes of fame. I don't see his character going anywhere.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCrow View Post
    WWE had to do something with Punk, but now that he's no longer the champ, they're pretty much done with him. He's had his 15 minutes of fame. I don't see his character going anywhere.
    Thank you... exactly how I feel about it..

the CM Punk experiment has gone stale IMO

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Thank you... exactly how I feel about it..

the CM Punk experiment has gone stale IMO
    I know WWE, they've done this with other wrestlers. It's like a repeated cycle.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    They're either going to throw Punk into the title match at Mania, or this is just a way for Cena to finally get a victory over Punk and roll into Mania, with everything going his way.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    $#@! yea new belt!!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Ok that looks terrible! Lmfao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Apprentice
    New WWE championship title looks badass!

551338_537404956279811_1125033879_n.jpg

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I can't believe that they actually went with that title. The thing that gets me the most though is the colour scheme. It looks so dreadful!

I'm glad that there's finally a new title, and they allowed Rock to say pretty much everything everyone thought about the spinner title, but this is pretty much just as bad in my opinion.

Wrestling Superstore already have replica and ultra deluxe belts up for sale. At least you can get a good all-around shot of it here.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I don't like it...looks like next weeks raw is gonna be the big one!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    New WWE belt sucks big time, it's to big and has no appeal at all and it just does not fit in... The Rock looks so stupid with it and the new title does not do the HISTORY of the TITLE legacy any justice

It spits in the legacy of the past Champions that held the title with pride... This is a $#@!ing spit in the face of them legends
    Last edited by claud3; 02-19-2013 at 10:41.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    The belt is crap. No other words to describe it. It's crap. =/

The main plate is so basic. There's nothing to it. You can see the leather strap behind it. It's crap. We'll have to deal with it for a year years as well.

I actually prefer the spinner belt.
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Apparently it was heavier than the spinner belt, and that was a heavy piece of crap, thus I believe the reason why they took the back plate off and you can see the leather behind the WWE logo.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCrow View Post
    Yep we back to Super Cena quota. I hope rating BOMB, and I mean Atom Bomb. Shame someone as talented as Cm Punk is getting the shaft. Maybe Cena will get an injury that will keep him out for a while and WWE will wake up and realize they need to push people and not cool their jets.

New belt is god awful. I see them replacing it when sales do not meant goals. It is better than spinner belt do not get me wrong, but it is just as ugly.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Apparently it was heavier than the spinner belt, and that was a heavy piece of crap, thus I believe the reason why they took the back plate off and you can see the leather behind the WWE logo.
    Surely they could have put a lighter piece of metal there instead then? It looks awful with the leather showing. It looks too bland.
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Veteran
    I don't like that cm punk is getting another shot at going to WM. I mean he just lost to the rock less than 48 hours ago now he's back in title contention that quick?

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    I don't like that cm punk is getting another shot at going to WM. I mean he just lost to the rock less than 48 hours ago now he's back in title contention that quick?
    No diff than Cena and all the times he has lost then in picture only to lose again. All WWe is doing right now is building Cena back up into Super Cena.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I'm not looking forward to super Cena....I hope they don't screw punk!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by ash91 View Post
    Surely they could have put a lighter piece of metal there instead then? It looks awful with the leather showing. It looks too bland.
    I completely agree with you. It does look bland, and I don't like that the majority of it is black. It gives it a sad undertone for me.
    It could have been worse though. Apparently they were considering having the belt on a red strap. Just imagine a pure red strap peering from behind the WWE logo...

The belt designers are mental now. The guys who actually make the belts (Dave Millican, in this case) used to design them, that's why they looked so different to what they throw out now. Now, WWE has their own "creative team" to design the belts, and I get the impression that they just want to exploit the WWE logo as much as possible so that whoever is champion will promote the company whenever they make public appearances.

I'm now believing that Punk will make it into the main event at WrestleMania. It's surely too close now to involve Punk in the slightest and then have him doing nothing at Mania, since it now seems really evident that Undertaker won't be appearing this year. So with that being said, I now reckon that Punk and Cena's match will end controversially, or Punk will pick up a dirty win, and then Cena will get put back into the match because he is "the man".

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I wouldn't mind seeing a triple threat and punk winning at wm =)

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing a triple threat and punk winning at wm =)
    Wouldn't mind this either.. With the rock winning of course

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    WWE is $#@!ing us over with this New BELT, Super Cena, Punk getting another shot so soon and CENA putting his title chances on the line again and again... They have no sense of direction and it is us that are suffering

Cena is always going to be in the title spot always and never will be out of it and that freaking sucks... I rather have swagger or The Mz in the title spot more than CENA

The WWE is so screwed up that they believe we will fall for all the once in a life time bull$#@! all over again... It is all to do with passing the torch to CENA

Which makes no freaking sense, because the rock left 10 or so years ago and then he could have had a trade mark iconic match with CENA then , it would have made far more sense passing the torch ten years ago and coming back now and reclaiming his spot in the business again

It could have been a match now of the torch barer vs the torch passing... The rock could have came back and seen what has happened since he passed the torch to cena and see if he can beat the new top dog of the WWE

Back at their first meeting, it was just two wrestlers just wrestling and nothing else... But if it was ten years ago when cena was up and coming and THE ROCK was at the top of the business

It would have been more of a creditable passing of the torch to the new blood in the WWE...

The WWE did not see this and therefor have missed the biggest thing ever... So ten years ago this could have been a sensible setup, rather than waiting tens years just for to wrestlers to just wrestle and nothing else...

Two wrestlers at their peak now and what happened a total failure to understanding that they were at their PEAK ten years ago and then they could have had the biggest match in WWE history and it would still be talked about now
    Last edited by claud3; 02-19-2013 at 21:18.

Elite Member
    Well some of you may hate the look of the title but i much prefer the NEW Title! reason being when Cena introduced the Spinner belts for both US & WWE Title i was really thinking this is a joke right!! then i relised i was wrong the Spinner were kinda idiotic & childish who the f**k wants to spin a belt :/ well not me iv always hated it & always will! the best 2 belts for me were the Undisputed Title & WWF Orignal Title there's no changing the WORLD Title because its iconic. but i can get use to this NEW Title very quickly tbh.

Last of all the Tag Titles need changing aswell sorry but the penny titles really got to go its twice as worse now than before because first the division was a joke now the Tag Titles are a joke!

Thread Information