View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 577 of 657 FirstFirst ... 567577587 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,425 of 16406
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I haven't laughed so much like I just did over Brock Lesnar's screams when he came out on stage!!!

2. Likes Shibby likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I haven't laughed so much like I just did over Brock Lesnar's screams when he came out on stage!!!
    That was awesome I wish he'd wish at WM we all know triple H is gonna win now smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    So a NO.DQ/ retirement match and i freaking know that sucks

Something more interesting i and many was hoping

I just watched the punk and taker segment and turned it off and then went back and heard that stipulation and went " for god sake is that it "
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Undertaker Didnt have alot of words to say!

Lesnar v HHH stipulation is Meh! tbh well all thought wrongly, i mean a NHB/retirement match.

Team Hell no v Ziggler an Big E :/ lame! where are the deserving tag teams ffs? Ziggler still has that MITB briefcase!

Booker T in HOF is well deserved im hoping WWE will make a DVD about him now! his past matches from WCW/WWF Invasion/WWE i would buy it no doubt always liked booker from WCW days, even include matches with his tag partner (Harlem Heat) stevie ray which is bookers brother i beileve, if they include King Booker matches that would be skipped worse gimmick through out his career in my eyes it was a joke. bluray version i hope for the added extra's
    Last edited by nextgen3; 03-19-2013 at 15:36.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yep raw sucked besides the taker, punk segment
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    So I guess HHH chose his final fight to be against Lesnar. Personally think the "End of an Era" match would have been a fitting end for him, since that title to the WM28 match really had no meaning at all.

Elite Member
    Has brock even re-signed a new contract, i heard he has but its prob just rumours!! so according to the stipulation if HHH loses he retires which is tard stupid! HHH can only retire from in ring action, no point denying he wont ever fight again. :/ brock wont lose because hes a guy who boosts the buisness in ratings so has he even re-signed?

Had my Attitude Era bluray deliverd yesterday happy now cant wait to watch it.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 03-19-2013 at 18:25.

Veteran
    Retirement stipulation doesn't apply to Lesnar afaik.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Retirement stipulation doesn't apply to Lesnar afaik.
    Im talking about his contract after WM becuase if he (lesnar) hasnt signed 1 then he wont be showing up the night after on RAW! an i know the stipulation dont apply to lesnar. :P so in terms of my last comment if HHH loses he retires an if brock wins will he show up the night after on RAW? because in his current contract it expires at WM29.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'm pretty sure I read that Lesnar signed a new deal to stay on for another two years, as it mentioned he should be there up until WrestleMania 31. There has also been talk that they're going to do either Rock and Brock again, and/or Brock and CM Punk in the future.

And when I said I laughed so much at Lesnar's entrance, I was laughing at his high pitched scream when he started smashing the chair, as well as the second scream before he picked up the chair again
    It's so unbelievable. Why the hell would Triple H want to mess with a guy like Lesnar!? Not only does he have the size and most probably strength, but he also has the skills now. If it was a proper fight, I'm sure Lesnar could tear Triple H apart. Oh well... it is wrassling afterall.
    Last edited by Molo316; 03-19-2013 at 18:29.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read that Lesnar signed a new deal to stay on for another two years, as it mentioned he should be there up until WrestleMania 31. There has also been talk that they're going to do either Rock and Brock again, and/or Brock and CM Punk in the future.
    If that's the deal then good, but i feel there no point in having Brock v Rock again!! im cool with Punk v Lesnar, iv also heard something about Orton going against Lesnar.
    i just wonders if there will even be Lesnar v Undertaker match its was always ment to happen im not sure but im saying it may happen if hes there until WM31 then its gonna be in 2 years time. WM29 will not be Undertakers last match because WM30 will be against Cena an john said that himself. so no plans yet for Taker to hang up his boots.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Brock apparently signed a 2 year deal recently

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    Brock did sign a new deal.

I heard Raw was doo doo (Besides Jericho anyway), that Brock/HHH match stip is $#@!ing dumb. No DQ should make this bout more interesting than the last.

Didn't HHH retire already? Now he came back for one more match to just retire again. My lord.

And Dolph/Big E in a tag match versus Hell No? Why not Rhodes Scholars? Or Sin Cara/Mysterio? They should have like a fatal four way elimination match for the tag belts.

Anyway, I heard Vince has been leading creative now, poor sods.

Edit: Also, I'm watching last weeks Raw (Catching up) and what's the deal with the New Age Outlaws? Are they like actually back? If so, I approve.
    Last edited by LastManDancing; 03-20-2013 at 05:46.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Rey Mysterio is injured again and there's talk of him not coming back to wrestle again since he has so many problems with his knee, and they're apparently labelling Sina Cara as a flop; take that, Triple H.

Elite Member
    Aw that sucks.

Edit: I think Sin Cara has potential. He's definitely one of the more interesting wrestlers to watch.
    Last edited by LastManDancing; 03-20-2013 at 06:03.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Rey should retire. That knee of his is always injured and besides he has wanted to for a while
    sin cara was a big flop. Never lives up to hype. Maybe it was his injuries ir ability to not transfer his skills into wwe style wrestling but they need to bring up a new mask wrestler. Punk and creative team apperantly butting heads no surprise with vince leading it. Big changes coming soon i bet.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    rey to retire makes perfect sense

Here how would you guys rate the card for WM29... 1 being a god damn let down and were is a 10 the greatest WM ever put together

I will give it a 7 this WM, because i hate the cena vs rock match and we know the outcome

So what about you guys

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Thia is the worst wm ever. Punk vs taker is only thing i care about. This wm shows wwe really has no idea what they doing creative wise. It is just a randomly thrown together matchs with only two people really care about and of those only one that may have a difgerent outcome then we all think.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    So HHH is coming out of retirement for a retirement match well if that suits lol ill give HHH 2years before hes back in the ring competing again. or the other option is not to lose the match. an i dont think HHH is a guy who wants to be in his office controlling things as Ric Flair Quoted 'HHH will get bored really quickly doing that' it isnt like him'

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The word is that hhh is going to win thismatch, so it is 1-1 between hem two

I am more or less only watching for the taker match... I will watch the other matches besides CENA VS ROCK match because I know the outcome

If their is a ladies match i am not watching that either
    Last edited by claud3; 03-20-2013 at 14:54.

Veteran
    As has been the case for many years now, only interested in the Undertaker match.

Although the Shield are actually fairly entertaining in the ring. However, Sheamus is boring, Big Show sucks, and Orton has been phoning it in for a while now.

I would be more interested in the HHH - Lesnar fight if Heyman wasn't involved. I like Punk without Heyman.
    Last edited by Shibby; 03-20-2013 at 17:45.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i agree, the HHH match is going to be bloody i hope and the TAKER and PUNK match is going to be awesome

All the others i hope are amazing, BIGSHOW is a joke and so is shamus and orton now... But they could actually have amazing match with the shield

the diva match is not one i will be watching and the word is that going to be either 10 OR 6 TAG TEAM diva match, with current and past diva's...

I will still give this a miss

The CENA VS ROCK match is the main event and i will be turning off the minute that match starts

Elite Member
    BIGSHOW is a joke and so is shamus and orton now... But they could actually have amazing match with the shield

the diva match is not one i will be watching and the word is that going to be either 10 OR 6 TAG TEAM diva match, with current and past diva's...
    i think because Big show dont mind letting other stars go 1 over on him same reason's for Kane, but i dont know whats going on with Orton or Sheamus even though sheamus just came off a WHC run but Orton is a hard 1 to figure out tbh, i heard he took time off to film 12 Round Reloaded! but its doesnt question why he just being jobbed & not pushed back in to the title picture, there rumours also flying that Orton will take time off :/

The divas may not have a match up at WM! theres talk about a 5 on 5 diva match with 5 active divas going against 5 former retired divas, this was in fact why WWE tryed to bring back KK, Maryse ect an only the Bella's came back so now there maybe be something in that line with trish coming back just to manage the divas outside the ring but no1 knows yet, if not then it will just be a title match or nothing at all. but not really botherd that much.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    To me Orton is a lost cause at the moment for the WWE, they have no decent feuds for him to be in or they just let him wrestle for the sake of some bums on the seats and the fans love him

Bigshow is a joke because they always seem to pick the wrong people for hime to feud with and needs to either sort this out or he will be just another Orton

Sheamus is a failure in the sense he again has no decent feuds recently and seems they are throwing him with anyone...Mark Hnery is having a much better time with the fans in terms of either love or hate reactions...

I think with all happening the WWE needs to put all these wrestlers in a massive feud for the WHC title and then they have something to wrestle for and i would love to see a set of matches with all them fighting each other and the outcome of that is one of them getting a title shot and then we can actually figure out who should get the title shot next...

With the way things are going the WWE is just making them all out to be fools and they will never get back to what they use to be and that is awesome..

Kane needs to go back to what is was and that is the evil brother of the TAKER and he needs to take over when TAKER retires from the WWE... Because they can not find anyone close enough to fill TAKER'S boots besides KANE...

Team Hell No are a great tag team, But it has softened KANE to the point of being a normal wrestler and he was not like that and he just needs to break and be what we remember him for and that is pure wrestling evil

The WWE is just making a joke of KANE and the fans aka the kids can not see this and this seems to also put bums on seats...Byran is another person that needs to get back on the single run again, He is amazing on his own and so is KANE and them to feud would be an excellent move for the WWE... Next WM would be excellent for them two too feud
    Last edited by claud3; 03-20-2013 at 21:07.

Elite Member
    I agree at some parts what your saying, Kane was great when he came back with the Mask now is just a run around nothing serious as he was once doing in storylines an Kane's been ruined since day he an daniel brian won the TT. nothing more than a joke. superstars suppose to fear Kane like his brother Undertaker :/ shame we not seeing it.

Big Show has wrestled everyone there is to wrestle lol unless Ryback fights him.

Orton same reason as BigSw but Lesnar could be 1 lead for a fued.

Smackdown just need a 6 man fued for the WHC in a hell in a cell. it could work.

Thread Information