Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

    30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

    13 30.23%
Page 581 of 655 FirstFirst ... 571581591 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 16353
  1. #14501
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,540
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,697 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

    Professional Wrestling Corner - Where wrestling fans come to lay the smack down

    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Not long until WM29 and the card looks ok i guess, but i do hope they add more or change a few things around
    http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...51&src=desktop

    For a company that prides itself on listening to its fans, I wonder how much weight it gives to 3 hours and 20 minutes of near silence (except for the very loud “You can’t wrestle” chant aimed at Fandango, even if he did deliver a sweet flying leg drop). I think the dead crowd speaks volumes about the upcoming WrestleMania card and the lazy booking that goes along with setting up a string of rematches people weren’t really clamoring to see in the first place.

    In fact, for the first time in years, I find myself more intrigued by the undercard than the main events, as I think matches like The Shield versus Orton/Sheamus/Big Show, Team Hell No versus Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston (Ziggy and Big E.), and Mark Henry versus Ryback all have the potential to steal the spotlight from the series of higher-profile matches where the outcomes hold little doubt or interest (so wait, Triple H, who was retired, is forced out of retirement and then “tricked” into wrestling a retirement match!?!).

    We’re less than two weeks away from the biggest wrestling show of the year, and instead of buzz, the fans seem stuck on mute.
    Not according to ESPN, the card looks lazy which I am inclined to agree with

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  2. #14502
    Veteran
    Shibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,142
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    13,840 (0 Banked)
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    What is on the bill now?

    Miz/Barrett
    Del Rio/Swagger
    Jericho/Fandango
    Ryback/Henry
    Orton, Sheamus & Show/The Shield
    Kane & Bryan/Ziggler & Langston
    Punk/Undertaker
    HHH/Lesnar
    Rock/Cena

    Am I missing anything?

    Of those, I'm most interested in Jericho, Shield, and Taker matches. Maybe Miz too.

    Bolded are those I think will win.


  3. #14503
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,515 (0 Banked)
    Sneak peek at the WrestleMania 29 arena structure.


  4. #14504
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Sneak peek at the WrestleMania 29 arena structure.

    That images remains me of the MOVIE TOYS with the city they fight in....

    I heard that TRIPLE HHH was the one that asked for a NEW YORK CITY built, well parts of it the famous parts


  5. #14505
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Some extremely sad news to report

    Reid Flair, the son of Ric Flair, passed away at the age of 24. The cause of death at this time is not known.

    Reid has been training for years to be a professional wrestler, with Bobby Eaton and George South training him. He was going to debut on ROH TV when his father was working for the company, but ROH backed off of the plans due to the younger Flair being arrested for heroin possession. Reid had recently been working for All Japan, and WWE had taken a look at him. Word was that WWE was considering signing him for the developmental system.

    Sean Waltman tweeted the following regarding the passing of Reid:

    "So very sorry to Nature Boy Ric Flair & his family. No matter what differences we ever had, my heat hurts for him so bad right now."

    On behalf of all of us here on the website, we send our condolences to the family, friends and fans of Reid Flair. R.I.P.

    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ir-passes-away

    This will push Flair over the edge... With him saying his health is in check and not really talking about his recent blood clot...

    With this news, this will not help him what so ever, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY


  6. #14506
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,540
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,697 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    That's tragic news! Thoughts and prayers are with the Flair family

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  7. #14507
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    His son was getting respect all over the place and then this.... Flair is just back from a massive clot in his leg, he got in japan and now he gets this sad news

    What a month


  8. #14508
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow so sad to here!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  9. #14509
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Flair has canceled all appearances and rightly so, I see him away for months and this is time for healing


  10. #14510
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,515 (0 Banked)
    RIP Reid Flair, sad news!!!

    has anyone got a link for streaming Wrestlemania?


  11. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
  12. #14511
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    D-one might have one... PM him


  13. #14512
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,515 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    D-one might have one... PM him
    mint, ill ask for it saturday ready for sunday lol


  14. #14513
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Make sure to do so ... So the last RAW until WM29, wonder what will go down


  15. #14514
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I got one bros! Ill post it on the. Day of the event and share with you guys like every month!

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  16. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
  17. #14515
    Elite Member
    nextgen3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    14,515 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I got one bros! Ill post it on the. Day of the event and share with you guys like every month!
    cheers


  18. #14516
    Salvator Mundi
    Gers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,540
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    219,697 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I got one bros! Ill post it on the. Day of the event and share with you guys like every month!
    Legend!

    PSN ID: gersfc

    Twitter ID: gersfc87

  19. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
  20. #14517
    Super Elite
    XMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    2,280 (5,518 Banked)
    "By Sean Radican, PWTorch columnist

    Charlie Haas is no longer a member of the ROH roster after a backstage altercation with Grizzly Redwood last Saturday at ROH's house show in North Carolina.

    According to sources, tension had been building between the underneath talent and Haas for a long period of time. A lot of the underneath talent considered Haas a bully. The problem was said to have been Haas, who is used to the WWE style of doing things backstage where there’s a pecking order as opposed to the ROH way of doing things where all the guys help and motivate each other, trying to bring that WWE philosophy to the ROH locker room.

    Saturday in N.C., Haas was said to have not been himself and he appeared to be intoxicated backstage.

    The story is that Haas and Redwood had gotten into an argument several weeks ago. They then got into a backstage argument during intermission on Saturday and ROH booker Hunter Johnson (Delirious) yelled at both guys and Haas went crazy. Kevin Kelly tried to calm things down, but indications are that Haas turned on him as well. Management did not want Haas to wrestle, but they felt they could not stop him from going to the ring.

    Several people that attended the event live said they could hear the commotion going on backstage right before Haas was set to come out and wrestle Jeff Neal after intermission. Haas came out for his match and announced his retirement. According to sources, management turned off his mic, but Haas could still be heard taking shots at Johnson and Kelly. Haas ended up changing the finish of his match and lost to Neal. Live reports coming out of the event indicated that Haas was crying during the match and appeared to be intoxicated.

    After the match, Haas tried to cut another promo, but management refused to give him a mic. Haas then shouted his promo without a mic and announced his match this weekend on ROH’s “Supercard of Honor” iPPV was off and took shots at Kelly and Delirious before leaving the ring.

    According to one source, a lot of the wrestlers are disappointed in Haas’s actions. Redwood is a popular figure backstage and it was said to have made Haas look bad for allegedly bullying someone much smaller than him. Another source also noted that Haas was likely fired before going out in front of the fans and making a “retirement speech” in order to save face.

    According to Chris Shore of Prowrestling.Net, Haas changed clothes and left the building quickly in an agitated state. Shore also noted the situation was addressed with the locker room after the show was over."

    Finally.. 9 years too late imo.


  21. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
  22. #14518
    Super Elite
    XMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Power
    53
    Points
    2,280 (5,518 Banked)
    Double post..


  23. #14519
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    "By Sean Radican, PWTorch columnist

    Charlie Haas is no longer a member of the ROH roster after a backstage altercation with Grizzly Redwood last Saturday at ROH's house show in North Carolina.

    According to sources, tension had been building between the underneath talent and Haas for a long period of time. A lot of the underneath talent considered Haas a bully. The problem was said to have been Haas, who is used to the WWE style of doing things backstage where there’s a pecking order as opposed to the ROH way of doing things where all the guys help and motivate each other, trying to bring that WWE philosophy to the ROH locker room.

    Saturday in N.C., Haas was said to have not been himself and he appeared to be intoxicated backstage.

    The story is that Haas and Redwood had gotten into an argument several weeks ago. They then got into a backstage argument during intermission on Saturday and ROH booker Hunter Johnson (Delirious) yelled at both guys and Haas went crazy. Kevin Kelly tried to calm things down, but indications are that Haas turned on him as well. Management did not want Haas to wrestle, but they felt they could not stop him from going to the ring.

    Several people that attended the event live said they could hear the commotion going on backstage right before Haas was set to come out and wrestle Jeff Neal after intermission. Haas came out for his match and announced his retirement. According to sources, management turned off his mic, but Haas could still be heard taking shots at Johnson and Kelly. Haas ended up changing the finish of his match and lost to Neal. Live reports coming out of the event indicated that Haas was crying during the match and appeared to be intoxicated.

    After the match, Haas tried to cut another promo, but management refused to give him a mic. Haas then shouted his promo without a mic and announced his match this weekend on ROH’s “Supercard of Honor” iPPV was off and took shots at Kelly and Delirious before leaving the ring.

    According to one source, a lot of the wrestlers are disappointed in Haas’s actions. Redwood is a popular figure backstage and it was said to have made Haas look bad for allegedly bullying someone much smaller than him. Another source also noted that Haas was likely fired before going out in front of the fans and making a “retirement speech” in order to save face.

    According to Chris Shore of Prowrestling.Net, Haas changed clothes and left the building quickly in an agitated state. Shore also noted the situation was addressed with the locker room after the show was over."

    Finally.. 9 years too late imo.
    LMAO.... I have to laugh, how really stupid this is,

    The small promotions are getting eaten up by one time big stars


  24. #14520
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,784
    Rep Power
    70
    Points
    11,882 (0 Banked)
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Going to call it now. If Punk leaves for a bit after WM Cena will get Feed Shield on a plate as the various members will go for title. Thus the end of Shield.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,




  25. #14521
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i call it, that with PUNK out for a while

    Cena will most likely have no challenge for the title until punk comes back


  26. #14522
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Decent raw lets see what the undertaker does....Not hyped for wm this year

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  27. #14523
    Master Guru
    Molo316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    BRITAIN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    7,151
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    11,523 (10,438 Banked)
    Items EnglandArsenal
    In my opinion, everything is set up for a perfect Cena heel turn like Austin's at WrestleMania 17.
    He's said that he has to win. John Laurinaitus offered The Rock the chance to win or be popular, so they could have Cena and Laurinaitus possibly joining up there. And/Or there have been reports today of Cena being the leader of The Shield, however, it was April 1st today.

    There's also been talk of The Shield being fed to Cena so I think that's the way they'll actually go.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

    You Tube - Your questions answered...
    @Stone737_ (On Twitter)

  28. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
  29. #14524
    Supreme Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,585
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    168 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So PUNK and PUAL went all out last night and went disrespect all over PAUL and the UNDERTAKER


  30. #14525
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,553
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    61,675 (1,943 Banked)
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    In my opinion, everything is set up for a perfect Cena heel turn like Austin's at WrestleMania 17.
    He's said that he has to win. John Laurinaitus offered The Rock the chance to win or be popular, so they could have Cena and Laurinaitus possibly joining up there. And/Or there have been reports today of Cena being the leader of The Shield, however, it was April 1st today.

    There's also been talk of The Shield being fed to Cena so I think that's the way they'll actually go.
    My little bro said the same thing!! About Cena i disagree NO WAY they turn Cena heel who will be the top face? Punk is leaving for a couple months Sheamus sucks, Orton is already a face, who the miz? Really? idk broski but i have alot fo reasons to believe cena stays face my brother did have a good point in regards to comparing him to Hogan like when we were kids and hogan turned BUT they had TOP faces in WCW at the time it would be different now imo

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  31. Likes claud3, Molo316 wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Building a new PC
    By proof in forum PC Gaming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 03:05
  2. Warning for dead_zen: Trolling
    By Svetlana in forum Trash Can
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 16:29
  3. Band Name
    By tjbo1m in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 18:59
  4. Is there anything like cubase for free?
    By adz1992 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 21:22

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.