Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 581 of 655 FirstFirst ... 571581591 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,525 of 16353
    Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII

Professional Wrestling Corner - Where wrestling fans come to lay the smack down

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Not long until WM29 and the card looks ok i guess, but i do hope they add more or change a few things around
    http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...51&src=desktop

For a company that prides itself on listening to its fans, I wonder how much weight it gives to 3 hours and 20 minutes of near silence (except for the very loud “You can’t wrestle” chant aimed at Fandango, even if he did deliver a sweet flying leg drop). I think the dead crowd speaks volumes about the upcoming WrestleMania card and the lazy booking that goes along with setting up a string of rematches people weren’t really clamoring to see in the first place.

In fact, for the first time in years, I find myself more intrigued by the undercard than the main events, as I think matches like The Shield versus Orton/Sheamus/Big Show, Team Hell No versus Dolph Ziggler and Big E. Langston (Ziggy and Big E.), and Mark Henry versus Ryback all have the potential to steal the spotlight from the series of higher-profile matches where the outcomes hold little doubt or interest (so wait, Triple H, who was retired, is forced out of retirement and then “tricked” into wrestling a retirement match!?!).

We’re less than two weeks away from the biggest wrestling show of the year, and instead of buzz, the fans seem stuck on mute.
    Not according to ESPN, the card looks lazy which I am inclined to agree with

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    What is on the bill now?

Miz/Barrett
    Del Rio/Swagger
    Jericho/Fandango
    Ryback/Henry
    Orton, Sheamus & Show/The Shield
    Kane & Bryan/Ziggler & Langston
    Punk/Undertaker
    HHH/Lesnar
    Rock/Cena

Am I missing anything?

Of those, I'm most interested in Jericho, Shield, and Taker matches. Maybe Miz too.

Bolded are those I think will win.

Elite Member
    Sneak peek at the WrestleMania 29 arena structure.

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Sneak peek at the WrestleMania 29 arena structure.

That images remains me of the MOVIE TOYS with the city they fight in....

I heard that TRIPLE HHH was the one that asked for a NEW YORK CITY built, well parts of it the famous parts

Supreme Veteran

Some extremely sad news to report

Reid Flair, the son of Ric Flair, passed away at the age of 24. The cause of death at this time is not known.

Reid has been training for years to be a professional wrestler, with Bobby Eaton and George South training him. He was going to debut on ROH TV when his father was working for the company, but ROH backed off of the plans due to the younger Flair being arrested for heroin possession. Reid had recently been working for All Japan, and WWE had taken a look at him. Word was that WWE was considering signing him for the developmental system.

Sean Waltman tweeted the following regarding the passing of Reid:

"So very sorry to Nature Boy Ric Flair & his family. No matter what differences we ever had, my heat hurts for him so bad right now."

On behalf of all of us here on the website, we send our condolences to the family, friends and fans of Reid Flair. R.I.P.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ir-passes-away

This will push Flair over the edge... With him saying his health is in check and not really talking about his recent blood clot...

With this news, this will not help him what so ever, MY PRAYERS ARE WITH HIM AND HIS FAMILY

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    That's tragic news! Thoughts and prayers are with the Flair family

Supreme Veteran

His son was getting respect all over the place and then this.... Flair is just back from a massive clot in his leg, he got in japan and now he gets this sad news

What a month

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wow so sad to here!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran

Flair has canceled all appearances and rightly so, I see him away for months and this is time for healing

Elite Member
    RIP Reid Flair, sad news!!!

has anyone got a link for streaming Wrestlemania?

11. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran

D-one might have one... PM him

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    D-one might have one... PM him
    mint, ill ask for it saturday ready for sunday lol

Supreme Veteran

Make sure to do so ... So the last RAW until WM29, wonder what will go down

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I got one bros! Ill post it on the. Day of the event and share with you guys like every month!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

16. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I got one bros! Ill post it on the. Day of the event and share with you guys like every month!
    cheers

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Legend!

19. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    "By Sean Radican, PWTorch columnist

Charlie Haas is no longer a member of the ROH roster after a backstage altercation with Grizzly Redwood last Saturday at ROH's house show in North Carolina.

According to sources, tension had been building between the underneath talent and Haas for a long period of time. A lot of the underneath talent considered Haas a bully. The problem was said to have been Haas, who is used to the WWE style of doing things backstage where there’s a pecking order as opposed to the ROH way of doing things where all the guys help and motivate each other, trying to bring that WWE philosophy to the ROH locker room.

Saturday in N.C., Haas was said to have not been himself and he appeared to be intoxicated backstage.

The story is that Haas and Redwood had gotten into an argument several weeks ago. They then got into a backstage argument during intermission on Saturday and ROH booker Hunter Johnson (Delirious) yelled at both guys and Haas went crazy. Kevin Kelly tried to calm things down, but indications are that Haas turned on him as well. Management did not want Haas to wrestle, but they felt they could not stop him from going to the ring.

Several people that attended the event live said they could hear the commotion going on backstage right before Haas was set to come out and wrestle Jeff Neal after intermission. Haas came out for his match and announced his retirement. According to sources, management turned off his mic, but Haas could still be heard taking shots at Johnson and Kelly. Haas ended up changing the finish of his match and lost to Neal. Live reports coming out of the event indicated that Haas was crying during the match and appeared to be intoxicated.

After the match, Haas tried to cut another promo, but management refused to give him a mic. Haas then shouted his promo without a mic and announced his match this weekend on ROH’s “Supercard of Honor” iPPV was off and took shots at Kelly and Delirious before leaving the ring.

According to one source, a lot of the wrestlers are disappointed in Haas’s actions. Redwood is a popular figure backstage and it was said to have made Haas look bad for allegedly bullying someone much smaller than him. Another source also noted that Haas was likely fired before going out in front of the fans and making a “retirement speech” in order to save face.

According to Chris Shore of Prowrestling.Net, Haas changed clothes and left the building quickly in an agitated state. Shore also noted the situation was addressed with the locker room after the show was over."

Finally.. 9 years too late imo.

21. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Double post..

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    "By Sean Radican, PWTorch columnist

Charlie Haas is no longer a member of the ROH roster after a backstage altercation with Grizzly Redwood last Saturday at ROH's house show in North Carolina.

According to sources, tension had been building between the underneath talent and Haas for a long period of time. A lot of the underneath talent considered Haas a bully. The problem was said to have been Haas, who is used to the WWE style of doing things backstage where there’s a pecking order as opposed to the ROH way of doing things where all the guys help and motivate each other, trying to bring that WWE philosophy to the ROH locker room.

Saturday in N.C., Haas was said to have not been himself and he appeared to be intoxicated backstage.

The story is that Haas and Redwood had gotten into an argument several weeks ago. They then got into a backstage argument during intermission on Saturday and ROH booker Hunter Johnson (Delirious) yelled at both guys and Haas went crazy. Kevin Kelly tried to calm things down, but indications are that Haas turned on him as well. Management did not want Haas to wrestle, but they felt they could not stop him from going to the ring.

Several people that attended the event live said they could hear the commotion going on backstage right before Haas was set to come out and wrestle Jeff Neal after intermission. Haas came out for his match and announced his retirement. According to sources, management turned off his mic, but Haas could still be heard taking shots at Johnson and Kelly. Haas ended up changing the finish of his match and lost to Neal. Live reports coming out of the event indicated that Haas was crying during the match and appeared to be intoxicated.

After the match, Haas tried to cut another promo, but management refused to give him a mic. Haas then shouted his promo without a mic and announced his match this weekend on ROH’s “Supercard of Honor” iPPV was off and took shots at Kelly and Delirious before leaving the ring.

According to one source, a lot of the wrestlers are disappointed in Haas’s actions. Redwood is a popular figure backstage and it was said to have made Haas look bad for allegedly bullying someone much smaller than him. Another source also noted that Haas was likely fired before going out in front of the fans and making a “retirement speech” in order to save face.

According to Chris Shore of Prowrestling.Net, Haas changed clothes and left the building quickly in an agitated state. Shore also noted the situation was addressed with the locker room after the show was over."

Finally.. 9 years too late imo.
    LMAO.... I have to laugh, how really stupid this is,

The small promotions are getting eaten up by one time big stars

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Going to call it now. If Punk leaves for a bit after WM Cena will get Feed Shield on a plate as the various members will go for title. Thus the end of Shield.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran

i call it, that with PUNK out for a while

Cena will most likely have no challenge for the title until punk comes back

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Decent raw lets see what the undertaker does....Not hyped for wm this year

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    In my opinion, everything is set up for a perfect Cena heel turn like Austin's at WrestleMania 17.
    He's said that he has to win. John Laurinaitus offered The Rock the chance to win or be popular, so they could have Cena and Laurinaitus possibly joining up there. And/Or there have been reports today of Cena being the leader of The Shield, however, it was April 1st today.

There's also been talk of The Shield being fed to Cena so I think that's the way they'll actually go.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

You Tube - Your questions answered...
    @Stone737_ (On Twitter)

28. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran

So PUNK and PUAL went all out last night and went disrespect all over PAUL and the UNDERTAKER

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    In my opinion, everything is set up for a perfect Cena heel turn like Austin's at WrestleMania 17.
    He's said that he has to win. John Laurinaitus offered The Rock the chance to win or be popular, so they could have Cena and Laurinaitus possibly joining up there. And/Or there have been reports today of Cena being the leader of The Shield, however, it was April 1st today.

There's also been talk of The Shield being fed to Cena so I think that's the way they'll actually go.
    My little bro said the same thing!! About Cena i disagree NO WAY they turn Cena heel who will be the top face? Punk is leaving for a couple months Sheamus sucks, Orton is already a face, who the miz? Really? idk broski but i have alot fo reasons to believe cena stays face my brother did have a good point in regards to comparing him to Hogan like when we were kids and hogan turned BUT they had TOP faces in WCW at the time it would be different now imo

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

31. Likes claud3, Molo316 wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information