Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 582 of 656 FirstFirst ... 572582592 ... LastLast
Results 14,526 to 14,550 of 16385
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Orton is meant to turn heel at WM29 and that leaves CENA as a possibility.

If that happens, then the kids will have sour breast milk to suck on. And that ain't good for business
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Giving Cena a Heel turn would be a nice move!! i dont like him but if it doesnt then the guy is just afraid of change, but the fans couldnt careless who was face or heel, its not gonna be a big draw back isit!! what could possibly go wrong if Cena turns heel after WM? fans boo cena an cheer for him all the time so he has it both ways now an after WM if he does go Heel then i think it will still go both ways with the fans. imo its not gonna be a big problem!!

Elite Member
    Cena Promo sucked! Rock promo ok! HBK & HHH promo little boring!! Undertaker Promo better than expected!! i didnt know Paul had a brother Paul :/ ooopss.

What's Vinnie Mac gonna reveal friday night on smackdown??
    Last edited by nextgen3; 04-02-2013 at 15:50.

Super Elite

Not really hyped for WrestleMania. I'll go to a local store tomorrow to buy some snacks and drinks for during WM (kinda made it a tradition to buy way more than I'll be able to eat lol) usually that gets me a bit excited for WM for some reason.

I really hope we get a Cena heel turn at WM29, I'm not counting on it at all, so if it does happen it'll be that much better.

I'm still wondering why they decided to go with such an incredibly weak card. The undercard looks pointless and filled with Superstar caliber matches while the main events are rematches and predictable.

I wont $#@! on this years WM too hard as the matches do have the chance to be really good, but I'm expecting a WM27-type disaster.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I totally agree, a cena heel at WM29 will make it an exciting ending too the show as a whole...The punk vs taker match is really why i am watching WM29, but even that match has problems

With both not liking the build up and the fact they did not even want to wrestle each other and PUNK is burnt out and that is why he is getting time off

Taker on thee other hand, is really not got his full heart and soul in it this year....
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I'm hoping for a shocker in one of the 3 main events...Nothing outside of those matches really do anything for me

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Man i could not agree more... If it all ends the same and without one. two or three ending shockers

It will surely be the weakest WM in recorded history

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is some interesting news of a possibility at WM29 over the BROCK VS TRIPLE H match.... This is still in talks though

HHH/HBK/Lesnar Screwjob

Although plans several weeks ago called for Triple H to go over Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, there have recently been talks of

HBK costingTriple H the match. Triple H has told people close to him that he wanted to face HBK in his last match at WrestleMania.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...esnar-screwjob

Now this i would love to happen and this will set up an excellent match for what i assuming will be HHH last match and it would take place at WM30...

9. Likes Justin likes this post
    Elite Member
    Isnt HBK retired?? i thought his last match was with undertaker!! but i guess retirements are just all talk in WWE.

Elite Member
    Here's the centre stage where the ring will be!!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    True, but they said the same about RIC FLAIR and he came back and yes he did not wrestle, but was never meant to come back

So it all falls into the right places for a WM30 retirement retirement match for both HHH and SHAWN in one match
    Last edited by claud3; 04-03-2013 at 18:26.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Here's the centre stage where the ring will be!!

That is nice looking, one hoping the weather stays clear or at least decent for all... Do not want a wet or snowed in show LMAO

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    While that looks pretty unique and fancy, didn't they learn from last year? I remember hearing that people were complaining about the palm trees being in the way. If they don't cover those beams holding up the canopy, it won't be as bad, but still...

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    That would be badass if HBK screwed Triple H!!!

As long as your alive and walking you are never "retired" in WWE lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Also HBK is the BEST in ring performer I would not mind one more match from him

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Also HBK is the BEST in ring performer I would not mind one more match from him
    Isn't it funny how he got his start. He had the balls to throw a match so he could be a singles guy.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Isn't it funny how he got his start. He had the balls to throw a match so he could be a singles guy.
    Shawn Michaels? I've never heard of this, can you go a little more in depth (if, of course you know more about it).

There's a rumor going around that WWE is thinking of adding Sin Cara vs Antonio Cesaro to WM29.
    First off I think it's a disgrace that one of the best wrestlers, and best newcomers (Antonio) isn't featured in a match at WM. He could be a top player in the next couple years, just showcase him at the biggest show dammnit!

Secondly, I was hoping for a Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara match. That's definitely a dream match of mine.

Third, if they do add that match it just shows how unorganised WWE is at the moment. How the $#@! can you add a match to your biggest show of the year 4 days before it happens? I'm not expecting the match to get added but if it does it just shows the ignorance of WWE's management.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Shawn Michaels? I've never heard of this, can you go a little more in depth (if, of course you know more about it).

There's a rumor going around that WWE is thinking of adding Sin Cara vs Antonio Cesaro to WM29.
    First off I think it's a disgrace that one of the best wrestlers, and best newcomers (Antonio) isn't featured in a match at WM. He could be a top player in the next couple years, just showcase him at the biggest show dammnit!

Secondly, I was hoping for a Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara match. That's definitely a dream match of mine.

Third, if they do add that match it just shows how unorganised WWE is at the moment. How the $#@! can you add a match to your biggest show of the year 4 days before it happens? I'm not expecting the match to get added but if it does it just shows the ignorance of WWE's management.
    It seems I can not find a source but Shawn has stated before, not in recent DVD which leads me to believe story has been changed, but he has stated he threw a tag team match The Rockers were suppose to win so he could become a singles wrestler. The story is now changed but I know for a fact he has stated it before.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I can just imagine that Cesaro will come out saying the exact same thing, that he's a bright talent and the fact that he doesn't have a match at Mania is a disgrace. He'll issue an open challenge and Sina Cara will come out and win the title. That's about the only semi-plausible thing I can see them doing, although I agree that it'll just be poor booking and any reason to try and get a pop from some of the fans and kids.

I'm totally with you in this one. I'm a fan of Cesaro and he seems really dedicated to what he does. He's one of the best looking figures, in terms of his build, and he is extremely strong. I'm absolutely sure that he could easily rile up the fans, and that could easily make him a great heel.

And to talk about main events, although Del Rio is pretty poor on the mic and with his promo skills, the WHC match is the rivalry that stands out the most for me. I just feel that it has more backbone and story/gripe to it.
    Rock and Cena is just a revenge match which feels pretty poor because Cena is once again made out to be the underdog. The only thing that'll make me interested is if there actually is a Cena heel turn, because it's written on the wall that Cena is going to win regardless. I'll be extremely surprised if Rock actually pulls it off somehow, but it won't be enough to make me excited because I'll know that he'll be off again soon enough.
    And the match with Punk and Taker is pretty personal, but not in a good way. It makes you wonder what their story path would have been had Paul Bearer not passed away.

Side-note: Living Color will be performing for Punk live at WrestleMania.

Elite Member
    The Honky Tonky Man, who held the Intercontinental Championship for a record 454 days, is back with WWE.

The 60-year-old announced Thursday that he has come to terms on a multi-year contract with the sports-entertainment organization.

“I am honored to be back with the WWE and am very excited to be teaming up with WWE again for some more Shake, Rattle and Roll,” said The Honky Tonk Man in a message released via his representative on Facebook.

The Honky Tonk Man personally added on Twitter, “HTM back in the game. Inks multi yr. WWE deal. Never say Never in #WWE.”

The Honky Tonk Man last appeared as a regular character for WWE in 1997, as a manager and color commentator. After competing for several years on the independent circuit, he resurfaced on last month’s “Old School” episode of Raw.
    No talk with what role hes given though!!! :/

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This WM is so all over the place, and the main reason is the ROCK VS CENA match II and this is meant to steal the show

Which will not and it is because we all know the outcome

and it seems the hell with the rest of the matches, even taker has no heart or soul in his match and even Punk said that he did not want to face taker

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    This WM is so all over the place, and the main reason is the ROCK VS CENA match II and this is meant to steal the show

Which will not and it is because we all know the outcome

and it seems the hell with the rest of the matches, even taker has no heart or soul in his match and even Punk said that he did not want to face taker

Let me tell you something. I went to WrestleMania last year since it was only 20 minutes away lol. The moment I read on youtube people should riot if Cena would've won. It was a scary thought. The moment I was parking at the parking lot, got near the stadium and I saw so many signs about rioting. Fortunately, Cena lost. I really don't like how WWE brought this storyline up so quickly. They could've waited after a couple of years. Maybe use Brock Lesnar and some let them push another super star. I enjoyed being there though, the energy of the crowd was crazy.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Lucky he lost then LMAO... I am really happy you enjoyed it and the atmosphere was off the scale..

But we all know the outcome of this year and hopefully no riots this time as well, i really do not want being getting hurt over this match, i know many hate CENA and what outcome of this match... But rioting is a way too much

But it would make sense to have the first or second match at WM30 instead of WM29, it makes more sense having it at wm30

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Lucky he lost then LMAO... I am really happy you enjoyed it and the atmosphere was off the scale..

But we all know the outcome of this year and hopefully no riots this time as well, i really do not want being getting hurt over this match, i know many hate CENA and what outcome of this match... But rioting is a way too much

But it would make sense to have the first or second match at WM30 instead of WM29, it makes more sense having it at wm30

It reminded me of Stone Cold vs the Rock. WM18 and then the rematch in WM19 with the Rock being the Heel. Although that was a different time when the wrestling roster had a deep depth of stars.

How many of you guys think that the Bioshock Infinite commercial theme song should be Jack Swagger's entrance song if he becomes a face?

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    It reminded me of Stone Cold vs the Rock. WM18 and then the rematch in WM19 with the Rock being the Heel. Although that was a different time when the wrestling roster had a deep depth of stars.

How many of you guys think that the Bioshock Infinite commercial theme song should be Jack Swagger's entrance song if he becomes a face?
    Yep a different Era of rematches that meant something to me and many fans of the past... Some will love this rematch and all... But lets move on

Yes they would suit his entrance big time... Oh swagger you missed a chance right there

Thread Information