View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 589 of 658 FirstFirst ... 579589599 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 16441
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ziggler will have a run, how long is totally up to the WWE

i think they are just trying to make it out that they can work the youngs current superstars of this ERA so well, that they can hit the highest of past stars and make a name for themselves and that is by getting the WWE TITLE or the WHC TITLE

time will tell if the WWE can make this stick with fans that see right through it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    Not sure if this was posted already or not, but I'm pretty sure we all loved it and wouldn't mind seeing it again. And if there are any lurkers in this thread, or old wrestling fans who dont watch the current product, watch this.

3. Likes Gers likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    nope was not posted friend... But that was the best crowd the WWE has ever had since the attitude era

But i fear this will be a one time thing for them, since it was on the back of WM29 failure to fully enterrain
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Not sure if this was posted already or not, but I'm pretty sure we all loved it and wouldn't mind seeing it again. And if there are any lurkers in this thread, or old wrestling fans who dont watch the current product, watch this.

Thanks for posting man, hadn't seen any of RAW. That crowd was something AMAZING. loved them humming Fandango's theme Lol. If the crowd was like that every week, I'd watch more WWE!

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I can make an argument for and against Ziggy hes no CM punk but hopefully he has the opportunity to show why he CAN hold the title

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.

Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.

It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.
    http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2709...-feud-w-lesnar

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    I don't see him as a true champion. CM Punk was a true champion, not Dolph imo. I don't see how he's earned it. Because he has good matches? Well then Lance Storm should've been WCW Champion and Billy Gunn should've been WWF Champion.
    Yes that's exactly why. How else does an entertainer "earn" predetermined events, besides by being entertaining?

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Yes that's exactly why. How else does an entertainer "earn" predetermined events, besides by being entertaining?
    Well then by that logic Tyson Kidd should be main eventing all shows. Just because you have good matches doesn't mean you should get a run in the main event, not anymore. You need to have charisma, a presence, you need to stand out. You have to be good/great on the mic because you have to be able to carry top fueds. Ziggler is barely passable on the mic, even though he's been able to work on his mic skills 8 $#@!ing years.

I still dont see the hype behind this man. Just having good matches doesn't warrant a title run, not for me.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    He seriously need work on the mic. I mean shawn Michaels was no cm punk or rock on the mic but he was decent.

Ziggler needs a better gimmick imo

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    It's not saying much, but he's better than a lot of the current roster.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    It's not saying much, but he's better than a lot of the current roster.
    So was shawn michaels in his time all they had after Hogan bolted was Bret Hart and Undertaker

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style

I'm about to start watching wrestling again because of this guy. His intro is too hype! lol!

And to the guy who said Dolph didn't deserve the belt... it doesn't matter anymore. NONE of the WWE championships have any prestige left whatsoever. They pass them around too much and to the same $#@!ing people. Cena is what? a 20 time champion almost. Ric Flair has been wrestling since God built the world in 7 days and only held it 16(17 but it didn't count) times.

The WWE today don't have too many people who can carry the roster. Punk and Orton that's about it really. And Brock if he could go full time again. Dolph did what he had to do and I'm happy for him. Sometimes he oversells, but he make his matches worth it. And yes, Lance Storm deserved to be a champion. And LORD STEVE REGAL, TOO!

BAM!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Ah, I thought Raw was in Boston tonight, but it seems just Smackdown was.
    I thought there might be a bit of panic of some sort after what's happened at the marathon today. Bastards! [< I mean: those responsible].

Elite Member

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Bloody brilliant!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Good promo from Ryback, although you could easily say that it wasn't live and therefore doesn't give a fair indication as to how he can cut promos when he's put on the spot. But I'm glad they're trying to give the guy some character if he's going to go into the main event spot.

Really good show from Brock Lesnar too!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I missed that I had to work til 10pm =(

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Well the cameras messed up in the end segment too. It accidentally cut to Seth Rollins preparing to come out from behind the curtain within the audience, so everyone watching on TV knew that The Shield were going to pop out.
    Pretty funny.

Veteran
    As I was expecting, they tried to push the Fandango thing in front of a $#@!ty unresponsive crowd, and it didn't work. Hope it doesn't die out.

Elite Member
    Tbh that Raw was below last weeks!! but it did ok though.

Ryback did a good promo starting to like him now lol

Fandango shouldnt of done that to us it may ruin things if you ask me, his promo wasnt needed an could of had a match instead of wasting time doing what he did!

Another brock HHH match at Extreme Rules!! well what you know best of 3 :P The rock's rematch best of 3 :P ffs some matches we already seen, happning AGAIN!!! :/

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Raw was definitely not as good as last week's - I think we all knew that would be the case deep down.

At first I thought they were going to try and push Fandango as a face after the response he got at last week's show.
    Since it is in London next week, I'm hoping that the crowd will be pretty wild once again. I'm going to the show, so it would be good for me too as it'll be my first show.
    On my ticket it says that video cameras aren't allowed, so as well as trying to enjoy the show, I'll try my best to capture some video on my phone, as well as some pictures and I'll post them up for everyone (if anyone is interested).

Seems like Punk will be gone for a while now; looks like Undertaker is replacing him on the European tour now. Not bad.

**EDIT**

Just read this and it's quite sad. I had a few ideas for signs and now it seems like I should even do that. Bastards.

I guess my idea for a "I head AJ was coming, so I came in 18 seconds!" sign definitely wouldn't be such a good idea now...
    Last edited by Molo316; 04-17-2013 at 03:20.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    That's $#@!ed up. He should post that to Twitter, Facespace and all the social media sites. I bet the WWE would fix this in a heartbeat.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Member
    At first I thought they were going to try and push Fandango as a face after the response he got at last week's show.
    Since it is in London next week, I'm hoping that the crowd will be pretty wild once again. I'm going to the show, so it would be good for me too as it'll be my first show.
    On my ticket it says that video cameras aren't allowed, so as well as trying to enjoy the show, I'll try my best to capture some video on my phone, as well as some pictures and I'll post them up for everyone (if anyone is interested).
    Yeah i reckon UK Fans will go wild an Fandango will have a huge reaction also wade barrat will also get some big reaction.

i know the feeling about recording on you fone i had the same problem 2years ago at Cardiff Arena on a Raw show!! security was watching me i was only like 5 feet away from him an he was shaken his head an saying no recording so turn it off!! :@ lol its a really pain in the butt you cant record at least 1 good moment :/ shame really.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Yeah i reckon UK Fans will go wild an Fandango will have a huge reaction also wade barrat will also get some big reaction.

i know the feeling about recording on you fone i had the same problem 2years ago at Cardiff Arena on a Raw show!! security was watching me i was only like 5 feet away from him an he was shaken his head an saying no recording so turn it off!! :@ lol its a really pain in the butt you cant record at least 1 good moment :/ shame really.
    They were like that about recording on a phone? Really?
    When it's on TV, literally every single person has their phone out, and it's so much more evident when someone like the Undertaker comes out when all the lights go out.

I'm starting to think I'll just have to sit there after paying almost £80 for a bloody ticket right near the front!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    They were like that about recording on a phone? Really?
    When it's on TV, literally every single person has their phone out, and it's so much more evident when someone like the Undertaker comes out when all the lights go out.

I'm starting to think I'll just have to sit there after paying almost £80 for a bloody ticket right near the front!
    Yeah i couldnt believe i was told i couldnt record even the lad next to me was recording an security was pointing at me to make sure he turned off his recording as well!! it wasnt even a live show. so i guess its diffrent being a live show & not, because i hear alot about copyrights these days, when shows are not on TV every1 records then uploads them to Youtube or facebook the next day!! an for those who didnt turn up for the show wants to see it for free causing a fiasco for those ppl who payed to go & some1 gets away with the recording an then showing it for free. i think thats where the problem is.

Thread Information