Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 590 of 656 FirstFirst ... 580590600 ... LastLast
Results 14,726 to 14,750 of 16385
    Elite Member
    I grabbed a barging, bought Viva La Raza! The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero DVD £6.99 & Ladder Matches DVD for £6.78 now it will join my collection with already owned Ladder matches 2 crash & burn DVD!! & my other WWE Collections!

I suggest you check out this site Silvervision! they giving away buy 2 get 1 free offers! prices list from £4.99 - 9.99 no higher than that!

https://www.silvervision.co.uk/categ...ers/page1.html

I missed out getting 1 free cause i was using play.com an orderd 2 from that, then i checked out that SV site there was buy 2 get 1 free, so im abit to late now. bugger lol oh well no loss, i only tend to buy blurays only its a 1 off still a cheap buy imo.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 04-17-2013 at 15:50.

2. Likes Gers likes this post
    Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    I grabbed a barging, bought Viva La Raza! The Legacy of Eddie Guerrero DVD £6.99 & Ladder Matches DVD for £6.78 now it will join my collection with already owned Ladder matches 2 crash & burn DVD!! & my other WWE Collections!

I suggest you check out! this site Silvervision giving away offers buy 2 get 1 free!

https://www.silvervision.co.uk/categ...ers/page1.html

I missed out getting 1 free i was using play.com an orderd 2 until i checked out that SV site.
    Yeah Silvervision is great and it's pretty much next day delivery too! Bought Ladders Matches 2: Crash & Burn and CM Punk: Beat In the World Dvds last month. Ordered on the thursday morning arrived friday!

Let me know if the 1st ladder match dvd is better than the second man

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gersfc View Post
    Yeah Silvervision is great and it's pretty much next day delivery too!

Let me know if the 1st ladder match dvd is better than the second man
    Shame i didnt check the site sooner i would of had a top bargin with a free dvd of choice lol i guess SV are trying to clear out there WWE stock.

Yeah i will do

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Shame i didnt check the site sooner i would of had a top bargin with a free dvd of choice lol i guess SV are trying to clear out there WWE stock.

Yeah i will do
    That does suck! Gives you an excuse to buy another two dvds though if you can afford it

Silvervision usually have sales on. When I bought those dvds last month, they had a big range of stock reduced to between £5-£10. One of which was the nWo anthology, wish I had bought that

Elite Member
    That does suck! Gives you an excuse to buy another two dvds though if you can afford it

Silvervision usually have sales on. When I bought those dvds last month, they had a big range of stock reduced to between £5-£10. One of which was the nWo anthology, wish I had bought that
    Yeah kinda does, but not to worry, im happy with my order for now. yeah i can afford it :P just waiting on WCW nitro 1 it isnt on the site!! an Nitro 2 is only just coming out but its not done by silvervision so kind of a hastle picking an choosing lol they are my next buys though! an since i only tend to buy blurays i just have to make my way round buying old WWE dvd's that which are not on Bluray.

Might go an sign up an get some more soon

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Yeah i couldnt believe i was told i couldnt record even the lad next to me was recording an security was pointing at me to make sure he turned off his recording as well!! it wasnt even a live show. so i guess its diffrent being a live show & not, because i hear alot about copyrights these days, when shows are not on TV every1 records then uploads them to Youtube or facebook the next day!! an for those who didnt turn up for the show wants to see it for free causing a fiasco for those ppl who payed to go & some1 gets away with the recording an then showing it for free. i think thats where the problem is.
    That really does suck! I understand where they're coming from, but if a show is sold out, then they couldn't get any more people in anyway! Plus, live events hardly ever mean anything. They only have an impact to the current storylines if someone is injured and has to drop a title or something like that, so that's outrageous in my opinion.

I'm very disappointed already. Right now, all I can think of is taking just one word signs like "Britain", or something simple like that.

This is bollocks!

**EDIT**

Just listening to this and it sounds pretty good.

Since Evolution was basically Triple H's fantasy of living out being in the Four Horsemen, they probably should have done something like this. They were even considering calling them "The New Four Horsemen" at one point
    Last edited by Molo316; 04-18-2013 at 15:31.

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc

Professional Wrestling Thread

Look like CM Punk is going to be away awhile. According to PWInsider:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2QjDhPdQH
    Part of the reason why Brock Lesnar has returned and The Undertaker is working next week is because CM Punk won't be returning anytime soon and WWE needs star power on TV.

A few weeks back, Punk had a big blow up with WWE creative and wanted to give his notice to quit the company. He went and worked it out with top WWE officials. At that time, it was decided that Punk wouldn't be working live events anymore, just TV and WrestleMania 29.

Between the backstage problems and severely tearing knee ligaments at WrestleMania, Punk was written off TV this past Monday at RAW. Punk will be fine once he rests up and lets his knees heal. Right now there is no set plan for Punk to return but word is that he won't be back until SummerSlam time.
    Interesting if true

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    AshSteHol
    Items User name style
    Look like CM Punk is going to be away awhile. According to PWInsider:

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2QjDhPdQH

Interesting if true
    If true then I won't be watching WWE for a while...
    KING OF POP
    1958 - 2009

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Same here mate. He was the only reason I caught up, on what was going on every week. That being said, if every crowd was like the one in NewJersey a few weeks back, I would watch it ever week!

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    **EDIT**

Since Evolution was basically Triple H's fantasy of living out being in the Four Horsemen, they probably should have done something like this. They were even considering calling them "The New Four Horsemen" at one point
    I didn't know they considered that lol. Wouldn't be the first time a promotion has tried to recreate the Horsemen. The promotion Major League Wrestling had a stable called the Extreme Horsemen back in the day consisting of ECW alumni. It was a cool idea but not recieved too well..

Btw Mark Jindrak was supposed to be in Evolution, he had already filmed all the vignettes in the clubs and with the helicopter etc.. But WWE officials were less than impressed with Jindrak on house shows so they replaced him with, I think, Batista.
    Jindrak had all the tools to become a huge star in WWE. But when they released him I thought they made a big mistake, and I still do. Jindrak in my mind could've been as big as John Cena had they used him right. It's no wonder he's an icon in Mexico where he's wrestled since being released by WWE.

tl;dr: Jindrak should've been in Evolution, he shouldn't have been released, and he could've been one of WWE's biggest stars.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    I didn't know they considered that lol. Wouldn't be the first time a promotion has tried to recreate the Horsemen. The promotion Major League Wrestling had a stable called the Extreme Horsemen back in the day consisting of ECW alumni. It was a cool idea but not recieved too well..

Btw Mark Jindrak was supposed to be in Evolution, he had already filmed all the vignettes in the clubs and with the helicopter etc.. But WWE officials were less than impressed with Jindrak on house shows so they replaced him with, I think, Batista.
    Jindrak had all the tools to become a huge star in WWE. But when they released him I thought they made a big mistake, and I still do. Jindrak in my mind could've been as big as John Cena had they used him right. It's no wonder he's an icon in Mexico where he's wrestled since being released by WWE.

tl;dr: Jindrak should've been in Evolution, he shouldn't have been released, and he could've been one of WWE's biggest stars.
    I think I remember hearing that he was almost in Evolution, but they decided to wait for Batista to heal and then stick him in there. I didn't know that he had filmed all the stuff with them though. I'd love to see those but there's nothing leaked on YouTube.

I can't really remember much about Jindrak though to be fair. Around that time I only really made an effort to watch Raw as I was quite naive and wasn't too interested in the smaller guys on the roster. But that's quite an interesting fact to know and ponder over.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Yeah i reckon UK Fans will go wild an Fandango will have a huge reaction also wade barrat will also get some big reaction.

i know the feeling about recording on you fone i had the same problem 2years ago at Cardiff Arena on a Raw show!! security was watching me i was only like 5 feet away from him an he was shaken his head an saying no recording so turn it off!! :@ lol its a really pain in the butt you cant record at least 1 good moment :/ shame really.
    That's not really the same thing. They explicitly tell you before the show that you're not allowed to record. I don't see how you can feel wronged. Recording is pretty pointless anyway if you ask me, for any event, you're at the live show so you can experience it live, not so you can watch it on your phone. Your eyes have HD resolution too lol. And the WWE typically puts videos of the best moments online anyway, from a much better angle than your seat.
    Last edited by Shibby; 04-19-2013 at 14:52.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    That's not really the same thing. They explicitly tell you before the show that you're not allowed to record. I don't see how you can feel wronged. Recording is pretty pointless anyway if you ask me, for any event, you're at the live show so you can experience it live, not so you can watch it on your phone. Your eyes have HD resolution too lol. And the WWE typically puts videos of the best moments online anyway, from a much better angle than your seat.
    It does say you're not allowed cameras on the ticket, however, it's when I see everyone on TV filming bits from the live TV show that annoys me. Where I understand that they can't get everyone who is filming, the fact remains that a lot of people still do it, so I feel they should abolish that rule.

Additionally, while I agree that you're there to see it in person, for some, it's a big thing. Like for me, it's the first time I'll ever be going to a wrestling event, let alone a WWE event. I would love to capture some moments to watch again that I can watch from the place I was sitting. It's the same with anything. Although the sound quality in the video came out terrible and inaudible, I still captured video from when I went to see Motörhead live, and I can hopefully relive that in the future when my memory begins to fail me.
    It's all sentimental stuff really, as soppy as it sounds.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    They are much more strict about it when you are closer to the action. They obviously won't be able to stop everyone.

I've recorded things like that for sentimental reasons, but in most cases it got lost somewhere along the line, when changing phones, etc. so I stopped doing it.
    Last edited by Shibby; 04-19-2013 at 16:52.

Elite Member
    Received my dvd's earlier today

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Received my dvd's earlier today
    Sweet man, you had a chance to watch them yet?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Punk went all ape $#@! on the creative team and so have a load other wrestlers have had the same problem.... WWE hints are in them hatred tones
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    They are much more strict about it when you are closer to the action. They obviously won't be able to stop everyone.

I've recorded things like that for sentimental reasons, but in most cases it got lost somewhere along the line, when changing phones, etc. so I stopped doing it.
    I hope I can at least take a few pictures. I'll be pretty pissed off throughout the whole night if they're against that.
    My Toothpick should hopefully put a smile on my face though.

Elite Member
    Sweet man, you had a chance to watch them yet?
    Not yet been busy!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Punk went all ape $#@! on the creative team and so have a load other wrestlers have had the same problem.... WWE hints are in them hatred tones
    Really? where did you read that my good sir?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Watched wwe, for the first time in years tonight. Wtf has happened to albert? Doing dancing n $#@!...i was expecting the `worm` or some $#@!...scotty 2 hotty he ain`t lol. Big show actually looks in reasonable shape for a change...during his match, i saw him spring up from the mat...surprised i was.

Paul e dangerously looks almost exactly like i remember him...except he has about 6 extra chins. Brock lesnar is also more convincing than i remember...he`s still quite wooden, but hey....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by jj03 View Post
    Watched wwe, for the first time in years tonight. Wtf has happened to albert? Doing dancing n $#@!...i was expecting the `worm` or some $#@!...scotty 2 hotty he ain`t lol. Big show actually looks in reasonable shape for a change...during his match, i saw him spring up from the mat...surprised i was.

Paul e dangerously looks almost exactly like i remember him...except he has about 6 extra chins. Brock lesnar is also more convincing than i remember...he`s still quite wooden, but hey....

Welcome back LOL Albert just became this dancing fool, CM punk is on a break Cena is Champ now...Ryback is the next goldberg and a bunch of mid card talent that is on top currently....smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Welcome back LOL Albert just became this dancing fool, CM punk is on a break Cena is Champ now...Ryback is the next goldberg and a bunch of mid card talent that is on top currently....smh
    From what i have seen of the new lot so far, i ain`t impressed...who the $#@! is booking matches now? Not pat still? Lol. Its been 16 years since was last into wwe. Road warriors/demolition/ravishing rick rude/jake the snake/stone cold/rock later in 90`s. $#@!s changed ALOT lol...

Thanks for the welcome btw...but i fear, from some of the ring work i have seen, i ain`t gonna be lovin it anytime soon. Especially when a 50 year old deadman is still a headliner lol.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Its not good sir! prepare to be disappointed but as bad as it is its entertaining because it is bad lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    I've been watching for two weeks and Fandango has made it worth the watch. I love how the WWE $#@!ed up his heat by acknowledging people taking notice of his theme. First off, I thought he was supposed to be heel? Secondly, WWE writers are just $#@!ing stupid. And thirdly (Yes! I said it!) his entrance should be with the mulitple chickens like at Wrestlemania. The lead dancer was sexy. MAD HYPE!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Thread Information