Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 598 of 655 FirstFirst ... 588598608 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 16353
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Does this mean the shield are on a down ward angle, were they get beat all the time via matches or general beat downs
    I would doubt it. They've just given them all titles to strut about it, and since they were constantly being put over in the lead-up to getting those titles, I very much doubt they would end their run this quick into their title reigns.

Like I said previously, it wouldn't surprise me if they don't run with that pop Daniel Bryan got on Smackdown. I heard rumblings before that they were going to push him again, but since he's pretty much been popular since day one and they've hardly done anything of worth with him, I won't hold my breath.
    If they were to give him a push again, I'd rather he go for the WWE title, since the World Heavyweight title now seems like the worth of the Intercontinental title back in the day.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

You Tube - Your questions answered...
    @Stone737_ (On Twitter)

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Bret Hart speaks about Owen Hart in HOF

In a recent interview with 660News, Bret Hart relayed his frustration with late brother Owen Hart’s exclusion from the WWE Hall of Fame.
    “You know, it’s time to remember what he was. He was a great wrestler, and WWE fans around the world remember Owen, everyday. And, they ask me, everyday. It’s kind of childish,” said Hart.
    Hart noted to the radio station that he’s considering writing a book chronicling the life of Owen, who died on May 23, 1999 at a WWE pay-per-view event when an equipment malfunction occurred during his entrance from the rafters of Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri.
    F4WOnline.com reported last November that some WWE employees were lobbying for Hart to be enshrined at this year’s Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, which took place on April 6 at Madison Square Garden. The enshrinement did not materialize, and may not ever because his widow, Martha Hart, would not allow it, according to brother Smith Hart.
    “Because she blames the wrestling business in its entirety for his death,” he revealed in a Twitter post last year. “She is the sole owner of his estate. With Martha, there will never B a way, perhaps his kids may eventually make the choice. But that’s at least 20 yrs in future.”
    In April, Martha reached a a settlement with WWE in her lawsuit over royalties and the use of her husband’s image. Terms, however, were not disclosed.
    Good finally he is speaking up. Owen deserve to be in there and I would love to read a book about him.

The Shield are three great stars who are the future of WWE given that they push them right. Daniel getting another push is great but it would prob be for world title not wwe as Punk will be back soon and they doing Super Cena story now.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    All im gonna say is Daniel Bryan. Better than Punk in all aspects and looks like he is finally gonna get another serious push. So happy about that.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Bryan is a great in ring competitor, but his mic skills need serious work. He reminds me of Orton, who by the way hasn't had a decent push in ages!

8 years and counting!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Huh? he is excellent on the Mic. His work when he was a heel and his forced work in hell no has showed that he is way above average on the mic and delivering promos.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I can't agree with that DB is no CM Punk he maybe slightly better than punk in the ring but punks mic skills suprass DB by alot

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    Bryan is a great in ring competitor, but his mic skills need serious work. He reminds me of Orton, who by the way hasn't had a decent push in ages!
    Watch out with that Orton comment lol, most people in this thread despise him and don't want to see him pushed. I like Orton though.

Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Huh? he is excellent on the Mic. His work when he was a heel and his forced work in hell no has showed that he is way above average on the mic and delivering promos.
    I wouldn't call Bryan excellent on the mic, but he is very good. Alot of people vastly underrate his mic skills which is a shame. I'm all for a new Daniel Bryan push, his World title run was very enjoyable, and his matches with Punk for the WWE title show he can hang in the main event and sustain a great amount of fan support.

YouTube Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Watch out with that Orton comment lol, most people in this thread despise him and don't want to see him pushed. I like Orton though.

I wouldn't call Bryan excellent on the mic, but he is very good. Alot of people vastly underrate his mic skills which is a shame. I'm all for a new Daniel Bryan push, his World title run was very enjoyable, and his matches with Punk for the WWE title show he can hang in the main event and sustain a great amount of fan support.
    It has been far too long since Orton was in the main event picture. Its a shame they aren't using him more as he is by far the top draw for Smackdown. My reasoning for Bryan's mic work is quite simple. After watching wrestling for the past 20+ years I have many guys to compare him with, and many guys to place above him. If we go back and look at past champions it doesn't take long to get a list of those superior to him on the mic. As a champion this is one of the biggest selling points. You can make it far on just your in ring abilities but until you are able to sell your character directly to the audience you will forever be a step behind. Bryan is a great in ring performer, no question there. His mic skills need some work but luckily for him he is better than Ryback.

8 years and counting!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    OK ok, i take that back, but as far as pure "wrassling" ability, DB cannot be touched. He reminds of Angle (GOD) atm........But there is no denying he is the best thing in WWE right now, even the great Y2j said so!!!

YouTube Editor
    I wanted to see Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler as the main event at Wrestlemania. That would of been a match etched in time forever, much like the Savage vs. Steamboat match.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    WWE Raw last night :

Open segments Stephanie came out to address the WWE Universe that HHH will not compete against Cutis Axel (crowed boo's Steph) an other reasons, Vinnie Mac comes out to also make it clear that HHH will have no match on RAW due to last weeks RAW!! now with what vince said was quite shocking he mentioned a thing about Smackdown's match between Kofi & Ryback with Kofi being put through a table not once but twice! then says 'this is Entertainment' NOT a 'Blood Sport' :O really! did he just say that!! I see a feud coming on between HHH & Vince maybe Stephanie will also be in that feud I assume.

Openen match 6 man tag - Orton, Hell no v Shield - What a match up best open match iv seen on RAW for quite sometime, DB was going all out he even got the crowd buzzing through out the match. 'MUST SEE' match.

Contract signing for CM Punk - Jericho match @ Payback PPV not much came out of this pretty much a simple contract signing I expected CM Punk to come out but never did!! Paul Hayman came out as his client is no show until Payback. but there was talk who ever wins the match claims the rights to 'THE BEST IN THE WORLD'

Elite Member
    Since Payback is on PPV again any free streaming sites to watch?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Ill post a link you guys can stream it from

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Just watched Raw last night. The crowd was pretty damn good, I have to say!

I'm reckoning Punk will come out in regular attire and cut a promo, since he's still just posting pictures of his activities on Twitter.

I wish The Shield could have given a beat down to the McMahons
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/dieyuppies***/Ellen_YayEllen.jpg[/IMG]

@Stone737_ (On Twitter)

YouTube Editor
    I would of died if Shane McMahon came out too. I always hope we will see him, but I do realize it may never happen.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I agree.
    My brother told me that he started to mark-our during the end of Vince and Stephanie's segment, and I thought Shane was coming out. I'll admit that even a little part of me thought that Stone Cold was going to come out... Damn!

But even then, I was extremely disappointed when it came back from the ad break and they just said that they left the ring... It felt very "WTF!?"

@Stone737_ (On Twitter)

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Is Shane even with the company anymore in any capacity?

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    No he isnt, he has purposely distanced himself from WWE as much as possible. He is doing his own thing.

Shaneomac in the attitude area was awesome, remember that match with angle? and when he did that leg drop on big show from WAAAAY up high??!!!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Don't forget that Backlash or Fully Loaded (I think it was) when Steve Blackman dropped him off the double-stacked titantron.
    Even the match he had with Vince at Mania 17 was awesome! He was nuts! Seems like the most decent McMahon out of them all too.

@Stone737_ (On Twitter)

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    he has some serious balls on him and some skills too!

YouTube Editor
    In MY opinion (Shane will 100% disagree) he left all aspects of the WWE behind as it became obvious years ago that the company would be fully transferred over to HHH and Stephanie. Pure joke if you ask me, and Shane should of taken over the WWE! Imagine having Shane O'Mac still giving us those "holy ****" moments week in and week out. He put so much focus into the company, spilled blood and sweat only to be kicked in the balls from his old man. This in my opinion is why he left and why we will never see him again, sadly.

I always envisioned another storyline angle where Shane comes back to battle it out for the company against HHH, Vince and Steph. Shane would faction himself with CM Punk in hopes of winning the company and creating a brand new wrestling product towards a more mature audience. Two factions would then duke it out for weeks on end, the PG crowd head lined by none other than the piece of **** John Cena, and the other by the great CM Punk. Of course the McMahons would be in the back pulling the real strings, but the entertainment value out of all of this would be almost endless in my opinion.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    In MY opinion (Shane will 100% disagree) he left all aspects of the WWE behind as it became obvious years ago that the company would be fully transferred over to HHH and Stephanie. Pure joke if you ask me, and Shane should of taken over the WWE! Imagine having Shane O'Mac still giving us those "holy ****" moments week in and week out. He put so much focus into the company, spilled blood and sweat only to be kicked in the balls from his old man. This in my opinion is why he left and why we will never see him again, sadly.

I always envisioned another storyline angle where Shane comes back to battle it out for the company against HHH, Vince and Steph. Shane would faction himself with CM Punk in hopes of winning the company and creating a brand new wrestling product towards a more mature audience. Two factions would then duke it out for weeks on end, the PG crowd head lined by none other than the piece of **** John Cena, and the other by the great CM Punk. Of course the McMahons would be in the back pulling the real strings, but the entertainment value out of all of this would be almost endless in my opinion.
    I completely agree with your first paragraph.
    In a traditional situation, since Shane is the eldest child and all that crap, the company should be passed down to him. But yeah, it was obvious a long time ago that Stephanie took the limelight, and Triple H sticking his nose in just cemented it. I won't bash Triple H's running of the company too much, because from what we've heard in reports and such, he sounds like he's trying to bring a bit of sanity (?) back to the fans that used to watch back in the day.
    Although Stephanie and Vince were just cutting a promo at the start of Raw, part of it felt real, especially when she said that Curtis Axel was beneath Triple H. Even if that was just something to "pep up" the promo, what kind of a comment is that to make!? I doubt that he and Triple H are going to have a big feud or anything, so to me, throwing that comment in just felt like a slap in the face, especially since it seems they're trying to build him up into a big commodity now.

By the way, I like your line saying "the piece of **** John Cena"

@Stone737_ (On Twitter)

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    http://tjrwrestling.com/articles/all-hail-ambrose--2

good read about Ambrose.

Loving the Shield Angle.....kinda enjoying it a bit more atm.....only slightly!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I completely agree with your first paragraph.
    In a traditional situation, since Shane is the eldest child and all that crap, the company should be passed down to him. But yeah, it was obvious a long time ago that Stephanie took the limelight, and Triple H sticking his nose in just cemented it. I won't bash Triple H's running of the company too much, because from what we've heard in reports and such, he sounds like he's trying to bring a bit of sanity (?) back to the fans that used to watch back in the day.
    Although Stephanie and Vince were just cutting a promo at the start of Raw, part of it felt real, especially when she said that Curtis Axel was beneath Triple H. Even if that was just something to "pep up" the promo, what kind of a comment is that to make!? I doubt that he and Triple H are going to have a big feud or anything, so to me, throwing that comment in just felt like a slap in the face, especially since it seems they're trying to build him up into a big commodity now.

By the way, I like your line saying "the piece of **** John Cena"
    firstly, from what i gather, it was SHANES choice to not be involved.....

And also, **** HHH, i hate him so much, always have done and more so now. He is still the same **** **** who needs to be involved, still has to hog the limelight, wont put anyone over, holding talent down **** ****. Just piss off man, u got lucky and married the bosses daughter, what more do you want?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

That right there would be an awesome storyline.

Why is it so hard for WWE writers who are paid! To come up with **** like that

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information