View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 599 of 660 FirstFirst ... 589599609 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,975 of 16482
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    firstly, from what i gather, it was SHANES choice to not be involved.....

And also, $#@! HHH, i hate him so much, always have done and more so now. He is still the same $#@! $#@! who needs to be involved, still has to hog the limelight, wont put anyone over, holding talent down $#@! $#@!. Just piss off man, u got lucky and married the bosses daughter, what more do you want?
    I am aware that it was entirely up to Shane to walk away. But from what I can perceive, it was all going to go to Stephanie anyway, so it was probably the best idea for him to walk away and do his own thing if it's going to be like that. I give the guy major credit for ambition.

I hear you on Triple H not wanting to put anyone over.
    I suppose it's just going along with their current storyline, but I was quite surprised that Brosnar got the win at Extreme Rules.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    That right there would be an awesome storyline.

Why is it so hard for WWE writers who are paid! To come up with $#@! like that
    You could take ANY long running WWE fan and place them in a head writer spot and they would pump out way better content then we have been seeing. Based on what we have witnessed the past few months my proposed storyline angle makes perfect sense, and it would kick start a new generation, formulate a solid backing for future storylines and angles, and best of all be entertaining! It would be a storyline that would come off as REAL, as it would touch directly on the lives of all those involved with running the WWE. Lately the WWE remind me of MS with their lackluster attitude to try and change for the better. #DealWithIt

9 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    So are people marking out over this potential Money In The Bank main event? Cena vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE title!

I hope that happens, and that at the end of it all [most definitely not on the night] Bryan Danielson walks away with the title.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    WWE was finally recognizing who its top ring performers are and, most importantly, letting them lead the show.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    To a degree. After Ziggler won the title all we saw was him losing. Not a way to book a champion, by giving him the title let have him lose every week in non-title match ups.

9 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I think they said they were going for a look where it looks like he's way too vulnerable and could lose at any time. Of course, we haven't been able to see whether they're still going with this or not because he's been out injured. But yeah, to book a top champion like that isn't so entertaining. That's something that would be a bit more appealing for the Intercontinental or US title, but then the World Heavyweight title is basically on that par nowadays.

I'm wondering if they're going to split Big E. away from them now, after the $#@!-up from April Jeanette the other week, and it's most likely that he will be Kaitlyn's admirer.
    Guy's got taste...

7. Likes Tven likes this post
    Super Elite
    Soooo..... Who else is $#@!ing excited for the debut of Bray Wyatt and The Family? Dude is talent, and so are his cronies. I loved the 2 creepy, southern cult-like vignettes they aired.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Soooo..... Who else is $#@!ing excited for the debut of Bray Wyatt and The Family? Dude is talent, and so are his cronies. I loved the 2 creepy, southern cult-like vignettes they aired.
    Loved them on NXT. This will be a very good angel if done right. Lets hope they do not freak out kiddies to much so mommy and daddy complain.

Sting talks about Facing Undertaker

Sting spoke about the possibility of jumping to WWE and wrestling The Undertaker at WrestleMania 30 during a recenter interview with the VOC Nation Radio Network.
    “It’s no secret. I’ve always wanted to wrestle Undertaker; I’ve said that for years. And who would not want to work WrestleMania?”
    Sting spoke to WWE two years ago about joining the company, but a deal never materialized:
    “I do an annual contract every year and the rumors start right around January. The year that they did the (black and white) vignettes (in 2011), I had nothing to do with it and I had no conversations with the WWE at that time. Shortly afterward there were conversations (with WWE) just by happenstance but nothing official.”
    Even though a move to WWE seems unlikely after all these years, he did say that it felt as if his TNA Hall of Fame induction last year was TNA’s way of “putting me out to pasture,” despite Dixie Carter saying that is “absolutely not” the case.
    I am the BIGGESt Stinger fan and he would be perfect to face him and end the streak. One night only.

Update on WWE 2k14

* Select your wrestler from the WWE pantheon of legendary stars.
    * Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes.
    * Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance.
    * Unlock exciting new content and wrestlers.
    * Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches.
    * WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar.
    Career mode returning means this game just hit my radar as day 1!!!
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 06-07-2013 at 16:29.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    So Dolph Ziggler is supposed to be back tonight. I'm really not bothered by him now.
    It was pretty huge when he won the title, but they've really flopped with him. I know he's been out injured for about three weeks or so, but he still has no momentum. He's the same character and hasn't seemed to come across as a new dominant force because he's the champion.

They better not screw up Daniel Bryan's popularity right now. They could have a goldmine on their hands!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    I agree a lil.....i mean after he won the title they still booked him poorly. id love to see a ziggler/bryan feud, but im not sure what they are gonna do with bryan.....i know they wont $#@! this one up!!!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I agree a lil.....i mean after he won the title they still booked him poorly. id love to see a ziggler/bryan feud, but im not sure what they are gonna do with bryan.....i know they wont $#@! this one up!!!
    I agree! I would actually love to see that feud, especially since Bryan has history with April Jeanette. You could throw in Kane a bit to take care of Big E Langston, and then the final match would leave Bryan and Ziggler to have a really bloody good match!

My only concern with that is that I feel Daniel Bryan is over with the people enough to go for the WWE title, so I'm favour of that potentially proposed rumour that he's going to face Cena at Money In The Bank - but I'd only want Bryan to win that one eventually
    Just that the World Heavyweight title is like the Intercontinental title now. Bryan Danielson might not mind at all, but from a fan's standpoint, I'd love to see him have the highest title the company has to offer.

Super Elite
    I think we might see Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton at Payback. Orton looks to be slowly turning heel, who knows maybe they're building him up as the top heel for Cena to face for the title at WM30. (I wouldn't put it past them)

I personally hope WWE starts seriously pushing Daniel Bryan. He needs to be the aggresive technical wrestler he was in Ring Of Honor, he's small yeah but with the right booking he could be seen as a dangerous badass..

Also wanted to share this for whoever hasn't read it yet;

“I’m not going to start naming names of guys that have had issues telling the time, committing or paying attention,” Ross said. “But the company have to invest in guys that are reliable. Reliability comes in many forms, shades and colours that the average fan is not aware of.mIt’s not that the company are trying to hold someone back or keep someone down. That’s totally counter-productive. No businessman of any intellect is going to do that in any business. No matter what I say or you say, there will still be some people who still say ‘I still think so-and-so should be pushed’. That’s great. That’s your right to say it. But don’t live and die by it and let it upset your day. If it is meant to happen, it will happen.

“Look at The Shield. They are three guys that came in and they were prepared. They had no issue in developmental. They were very professional in all aspects in their preparation. They earned the opportunity for the ‘push’ that they are getting. They covered all the bases. The results are three guys getting quality minutes on television and maximising those minutes very well. They are starting to get over.

"If WWE didn’t want a guy to get over and didn’t want to use him, guess what they would do? They would release him. It’s simple. In the corporate world, you get job reviews for every job you do. If you are really successful, you get a promotion or a raise. You advance up the ladder to a new payscale and now the task in hand is to do that job very well and be successful. You don’t get into one role where you say, ‘I’m not going to work hard at this job because I don’t really like it. I’ll just wait for my promotion’.

“I’ve had wrestlers that I’ve watched their matches and Vince [McMahon] and I would brainstorm and say, ‘You know, so-and-so doesn’t look like his heart is in it, we need to have a little visit with him to see what’s wrong’. He might be hurt, he might have issues at home. I’ve had guys that have literally said to me, ‘Well I haven’t really been putting out a great effort. I’m waiting for my push’. So when you get your push, then we’ll get your great effort? I say, ‘Well, I think you’ve got it backwards. We need to see the difference now so that you earn your push’. It’s funny that you have grown adults, professionals, that have a chance to make an amazing amount of money for something they allegedly love to do, and they have that attitude. It makes no sense.”

LOL JR.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    While I agree with the notion of putting 110% effort in all the time, if it's supposed to be a profession you love doing, although I am not a fan of Zack Ryder's character and such, I can't help but think of him in this case. He literally made an attempt to grab the bull by the horns, and he arguably got over with the majority of the crowd, and WWE pretty much gave him nothing for it. I suppose I could argue that he did give a $#@!load of effort, and he got the US title, but then that was it.
    I still maintain that WWE will give things to "their guys", and someone like Stone Cold back in the day was really given his chance because WWE needed to take a risk otherwise they would have gotten left behind by WCW at the time.

However, I do agree with giving your best. There's no point doing a half-arsed job with pretty much anything. If you have the tools and the knowledge, get to it!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    What a match between Bryan and Rollins- ROH style.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Watched Raw last night. That last segment between the McMahon-Helmsley lot was completely pointless. If they were trying to be funny, I didn't laugh.

Anyway... I'm really happy with what they did with Toothpick and Kaitlyn. I was thinking that it would be a way to bring in Paige, and a slight part of me was a little disappointed when AJ came out just because I thought it would have been a good way to bring in someone new. I'm not into the hype of Paige but I know pretty much everyone else wants her to come in now. They probably could have done a Trish-Mickie storyline again, but with a bit of a darker sense maybe.
    But onto the reason why I'm happy with it in the end, because there is finally some damn substance to a women's storyline once again! Dammit, usually it's just a case of a Diva gets a title shot from a #1 contender Battle Royal, and then they have their title shot and that's the end of it. I thought it was going to be the exact same thing when AJ got her title shot from that Battle Royal from the UK Raw the other month. But now, they have a history, and they've reignited that and it got a little personal (in a storyline sense). And it was great because during that promo, I was actually rooting for Kaitlyn - wanting her to win at Payback, although I think AJ will take it. I haven't felt a great wanting for the good guy (or chick, in this case) to win for a long, long time, so that was great for me.

I just now hope that they have a good match, and if the crowd can actually get into it at the PPV that'll be quite brilliant!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Your talking about women wrestling in WWE.....really dude?!

On a side note, can I just say that I am going to be VERY pissed if they turn Bryan heel anytime soon. It would be the definition of stupid and it totally flies in the face of logic. The guy is SO OVER right now. Its incredible...the crowd totally loves him and he has the entire audience in the palm of his hands. They need to run with him as this face character because the WWE has something very hot right now. Why on earth would you ruin all of this by turning him heel (as has been rumored elsewhere?). Why? Just because you need to him to be the bad guy in a feud with John "cant turn him heel...ever!" Cena? STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. Vince always claims he listens to the fans. Yeah its a crock most likely, but in this case he needs to. Just as the fans made Austin and Rock go face, the fans are making Bryan go face. Don't fight it.

YouTube Editor
    But Cena is the golden child. The one who will go down in history as defeating all the greats of his generation, holding the coveted WWE title more times than ANY other wrestler in history, headlining more WM's than ANY other wrestler in history, and the list of his accomplishments goes on and on and on. Its a true shame in all honesty as the guy couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag.

They will do anything to keep Cena the top face of the company as the children love the guy, and that is where the money sits, with the kiddie. Begging Mommy and Daddy for the latest Cena gear for their 5th birthday, while wearing their $#@!ty ass Cena "bling" and blowing out candles on their cake! They are a corporate machine with one interest, money, and they could give 2 $#@!s what hardcore fans think or want. If they are making money, things stay the same.

Personally Bryan turning heel isn't that bad of an idea in my eyes, and I truly hope by doing so we can finally see more amazing in ring matches from the guy. As lets face it having him with Kane only hurt him in my opinion as he is much better than that. I want to eventually see Ziggler vs Bryan as the main event at Mania for the title. That would be a talked about match for eternity in my opinion. Savage vs Steamboat anyone?

9 years and counting!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    But Cena is the golden child. The one who will go down in history as defeating all the greats of his generation, holding the coveted WWE title more times than ANY other wrestler in history, headlining more WM's than ANY other wrestler in history, and the list of his accomplishments goes on and on and on. Its a true shame in all honesty as the guy couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag.

They will do anything to keep Cena the top face of the company as the children love the guy, and that is where the money sits, with the kiddie. Begging Mommy and Daddy for the latest Cena gear for their 5th birthday, while wearing their $#@!ty ass Cena "bling" and blowing out candles on their cake! They are a corporate machine with one interest, money, and they could give 2 $#@!s what hardcore fans think or want. If they are making money, things stay the same.

Personally Bryan turning heel isn't that bad of an idea in my eyes, and I truly hope by doing so we can finally see more amazing in ring matches from the guy. As lets face it having him with Kane only hurt him in my opinion as he is much better than that. I want to eventually see Ziggler vs Bryan as the main event at Mania for the title. That would be a talked about match for eternity in my opinion. Savage vs Steamboat anyone?
    I am would totally in favour of turning Bryan heel since I don't want to see him turn into Santino Marella with the comedy act

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Your talking about women wrestling in WWE.....really dude?!

On a side note, can I just say that I am going to be VERY pissed if they turn Bryan heel anytime soon. It would be the definition of stupid and it totally flies in the face of logic. The guy is SO OVER right now. Its incredible...the crowd totally loves him and he has the entire audience in the palm of his hands. They need to run with him as this face character because the WWE has something very hot right now. Why on earth would you ruin all of this by turning him heel (as has been rumored elsewhere?). Why? Just because you need to him to be the bad guy in a feud with John "cant turn him heel...ever!" Cena? STUPID, STUPID, STUPID. Vince always claims he listens to the fans. Yeah its a crock most likely, but in this case he needs to. Just as the fans made Austin and Rock go face, the fans are making Bryan go face. Don't fight it.
    Yeah, I am. We're always saying that the women's division isn't worth a toss, now I see that there's actually some backbone to a feud and I applaud them for that. Like I said in my previous post, at least there is some substance to it rather than just having the #1 contender Battle Royal, the title match, and that's it. If they actually keep this thing going for a while I will not mind at all. I'd just want them to give the ladies some decent match time, and have them put on a good performance. Realistically, that's what any of the women should be in a wrestling business for (I know it's not really "wrestling" anymore...). Either strive to be the best you can be, if management allows it, or... get out.

My brother told me that he read a report last night that Bryan is most likely going to turn heel for Money In The Bank. Either way, I'm sure the audience will react like they did for the match between Cena and Punk at Money In The Bank - Cena booed, Bryan cheered.

And CM Punk is set to have new music at Payback.

YouTube Editor
    CM Punk needs to keep his music the exact same. It suits the character so well.

9 years and counting!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    CM Punk shouldn't get new music his current is perfect for him I agree with justin

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    If you follow him on Twitter, he put pictures of Rancid up, who he was seeing perform live. Apparently they were playing a song called "F**k you", or something, and they invited him up on stage and said that he should use it as his music, to which the crowd started chanting "F**k you" to [Punk]. WWE would never allow him to use that. However, the lead singer then said that he had been writing music for Punk, so from that I'm assuming it'll be something separate.

Maybe it's all to do with payout rights?

Forgot to mention that as well as Daniel Bryan potentially turning heel, they're proposing Jericho turn heel too. That wouldn't be so bad at all.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    yeah, either 1 or 2 of these will turn heel

Bryan
    Jericho
    Punk
    Orton

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Well Punk is already a heel. I remember hearing before that he was going to return as a face, so maybe that will play into the potential feud between him and Brock Lesnar - Heyman and his geezers turn on Punk.

And I still doubt that Orton will turn. Even though he RKOed Daniel Bryan on Smackdown last week, I reckon that's just played off as getting "Payback" for kicking him in the face previously.

Thread Information