View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 600 of 660 FirstFirst ... 590600610 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 16482
    Elite Member
    Raw has been pretty much ok with out PUNK but not the best, it been ok only because they started this Vince v HHH storyline, I can see DB & Kane going separate ways now, they done all they can as a tag team as DB is a quality wrestler that needs to be in the title picture same as Orton since he been out of it too long, there's rumours that Taker may team with kane for summerslam to take on the shield now for the TT belts if he isn't up to it then the WWE writers said orton & sheamus will take that place id Taker isn't going to show.

just a thing about TNA -
    I think its time TNA stars the likes of AJS, Samoa J, Sting, Beer Money should come to terms now that they should go in to the big time to WWE they've been in TNA a long time an mostly made there mark but why cant they just sit down an think about WWE an say its time to go in to the big league an make a star for themselves there. change is always good but may not work for many of them but they should give it a go they'll never know until they go there. the fans will love them an make them huge if they did go to WWE.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Well Punk is already a heel. I remember hearing before that he was going to return as a face, so maybe that will play into the potential feud between him and Brock Lesnar - Heyman and his geezers turn on Punk.

And I still doubt that Orton will turn. Even though he RKOed Daniel Bryan on Smackdown last week, I reckon that's just played off as getting "Payback" for kicking him in the face previously.
    Sorry, i meant one of those 4 will change! maybe two!

nah, they been doing a slow burn with orton for awhile, defo heel turn

there are many scenarios they can do with punk/y2j. personally i think he will come back as an inbetween and have a go at heyman for booking him in match.

Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Raw has been pretty much ok with out PUNK but not the best, it been ok only because they started this Vince v HHH storyline, I can see DB & Kane going separate ways now, they done all they can as a tag team as DB is a quality wrestler that needs to be in the title picture same as Orton since he been out of it too long, there's rumours that Taker may team with kane for summerslam to take on the shield now for the TT belts if he isn't up to it then the WWE writers said orton & sheamus will take that place id Taker isn't going to show.

just a thing about TNA -
    I think its time TNA stars the likes of AJS, Samoa J, Sting, Beer Money should come to terms now that they should go in to the big time to WWE they've been in TNA a long time an mostly made there mark but why cant they just sit down an think about WWE an say its time to go in to the big league an make a star for themselves there. change is always good but may not work for many of them but they should give it a go they'll never know until they go there. the fans will love them an make them huge if they did go to WWE.
    Dude, Raw and SD have both been above average anytime DB or the Shield are involved!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    It's been something different with the whole HHH/Vince thing, but I think the reason they're doing it is because the ratings. In fact, that's apparently why CM Punk is coming back early, because I believe he was originally given up until SummerSlam for time off.
    I'm pissed off though with Vince and Stephanie acting all up themselves and such. I don't know if that's an indication that it's an engaging story or what, because I'm pissed off, or simply that I just dislike them.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Here is something really interesting

New Pro Wrestling Laws In The State Of Alabama

The State of Alabama has reportedly placed several new rules into effect for professional wrestling in the state. The new rules include:

1. All promoters, wrestlers. referees, etc are now required to have a license. Licenses are $100 for promoters and $30 for the wrestlers, referees, etc. All licenses must be paid by July 15, 2013. Licenses expire on December 31st and must be renewed.

2. The Alabama Athletic Commission gets 5% of all gross ticket sales for each event.

3. Barricades must surround the ring and be 6' from the ring.

4. No hard sole shoes on wrestlers.

5. Wrestlers' ring attire must be neat and clean.

6. Foreign objects can only be used with prior approval of the Alabama Athletic Commission.

7. No intentional blood without prior approval from the Alabama Athletic Commission. For events where blood is approved, blood tests must be taken and a doctor is to be present at the event.

8. A licensed EMT is to be at all events.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ate-of-alabama
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    That's good news claud, there's way too many shady indy promoters. Hopefully those fees will scare some of them off, and the fee for wrestlers is a good new addition too. Ever seen those scrawny, 100 pound $#@!s calling themselves wrestlers on the indy circuit? It's ridiculous and they need to $#@! off, they should use the 30 bucks to get a Golds Gym subscription lol.

Anyone seen The Shield vs Team Hell No/Randy Orton from Smackdown? Man that was a great match, loved the last 5 minutes of the match. Go watch it if you haven't.

Also I know most dont watch indy wrestling, but I've been watching one of my favorite fueds from a couple years ago again and just wanted to share it with ya'll. It's really a hidden gem in wrestling as alot of people haven't seen it and likely never will, even though it's really, really good.

I'll put it in spoiler tags as it's a fairly big read:

Elite Member
    Payback tonight 1am - a free streaming link needed!! much appreciated

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So about who is returning at MITB

I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Sorry dude my streams aren't working tonight smh

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    No worries. That WHC match was such bull$#@!. BOOOOOO is indeed the reaction.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Cena cant carry his own shopping let alone that piece of $#@! ryback.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Cena cant carry his own shopping let alone that piece of $#@! ryback.

I click on this thread, and this is what I read?

I'm disgusted.

I was talking to my friend Friday (He is a huge wrestling fan) about Dolph Ziggler, and I had this idea of like Big-E defending the title for Dolph and then when he returns, Big-E would refuse to hand the title over since he has been the one defending it. I thought that would be an interesting storyline for a little bit, and possibly turn Dolph face if needed, but ugh. . . he lost the belt already.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I haven't seen the PPV, but April Jeanette went all over Twitter to make it known she won, so she spoiled it for me.
    Was the match any good?

Elite Member
    I just finished watching the end of Smackdown. Why is it most of the great matches involve Hell No and The Shield?

I was actually entertained.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Cos they contain 3 of the best wrestlers in the biz, the sheild are booked VERY WELL and they are getting time to have a good match

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

Elite Member
    Cos they contain 3 of the best wrestlers in the biz, the sheild are booked VERY WELL and they are getting time to have a good match
    Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Eh, I'm more excited about Christian returning.

I'm watching Payback now and. . .

Last edited by LastManDancing; 06-17-2013 at 13:18.

Super Elite
    Well, that was a very solid PPV. Probably the best June PPV of the last 5 years, and waaay better than the previous months' Extreme Rules.

I absolutely despise Curtis Axel and I hate it that he won the title, but it was cool that it was kind of an homage to Mr. Perfect on fathers day.

It's nice to see the Divas division have a decent storyline, I could've done without AJ being in it though. Whenever the fans latch onto something & try to make it their own, WWE shoves it down our throats. It becomes uncool. It becomes a WWE creation instead of something the fans liked. AJ was doing well for herself. Then she became the entire focus of all the feuds on every show & took up more TV time than all the champions combined. Obviously there aren't alot of other divas who could carry this fued, but still..

Ambrose vs Kane was a decent match, glad Ambrose retained. I'm just a bit worried that Ambrose/The Shield come off as too weak, sure they've only had 1 real loss, but most of their "wins" are because of dq's/countout/interference etc..

I marked out for the RVD promo, I can't wait to see him back. @ Yuuichi, why the RVD hate lol? Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Brock Lesnar and a bunch of others all talked $#@! about WWE in the past. And every one of them has since worked with WWE in some capacity..

Punk's return was nice, it was a good match but nothing too special, same with the tag team title match.

The main event was terrible. I liked the spot where Cesaro was the only one putting his hands on Ryback, which started the big brawl onto which Cena jumped. Other than that it was awful. WWE is really killing Ryback, if they weren't gonna put the title on him they should've placed him in midcard/upper mid card fueds. How can we take Ryback seriously when he's won like 1 PPV match in the past 8 months?
    Also am I the only one who thought that ending in the ambulance match has been used by Cena before in an ambulance match?

Oh I almost forgot the World title match, seeing Del Rio kick the living $#@! out of Ziggler was awesome and I was laughing when Ziggler got pinned and started crying. Double turn was neat, glad Ziggler lost the title - shouldn't have held it in the first place

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Damn! I need to watch this now if Dolph Ziggler literally got the $#@! kicked out of him!

AJ is started to annoy me now with all the title tweets... And now she just wrote that she and Ziggler are the hardest working people in the WWE. If that's a comment from her out of character, is that really true? Shut up.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Well, that was a very solid PPV. Probably the best June PPV of the last 5 years, and waaay better than the previous months' Extreme Rules.

I absolutely despise Curtis Axel and I hate it that he won the title, but it was cool that it was kind of an homage to Mr. Perfect on fathers day.

It's nice to see the Divas division have a decent storyline, I could've done without AJ being in it though. Whenever the fans latch onto something & try to make it their own, WWE shoves it down our throats. It becomes uncool. It becomes a WWE creation instead of something the fans liked. AJ was doing well for herself. Then she became the entire focus of all the feuds on every show & took up more TV time than all the champions combined. Obviously there aren't alot of other divas who could carry this fued, but still..

Ambrose vs Kane was a decent match, glad Ambrose retained. I'm just a bit worried that Ambrose/The Shield come off as too weak, sure they've only had 1 real loss, but most of their "wins" are because of dq's/countout/interference etc..

I marked out for the RVD promo, I can't wait to see him back. @ Yuuichi, why the RVD hate lol? Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart, Booker T, Kevin Nash, Brock Lesnar and a bunch of others all talked $#@! about WWE in the past. And every one of them has since worked with WWE in some capacity..

Punk's return was nice, it was a good match but nothing too special, same with the tag team title match.

The main event was terrible. I liked the spot where Cesaro was the only one putting his hands on Ryback, which started the big brawl onto which Cena jumped. Other than that it was awful. WWE is really killing Ryback, if they weren't gonna put the title on him they should've placed him in midcard/upper mid card fueds. How can we take Ryback seriously when he's won like 1 PPV match in the past 8 months?
    Also am I the only one who thought that ending in the ambulance match has been used by Cena before in an ambulance match?

Oh I almost forgot the World title match, seeing Del Rio kick the living $#@! out of Ziggler was awesome and I was laughing when Ziggler got pinned and started crying. Double turn was neat, glad Ziggler lost the title - shouldn't have held it in the first place
    I dont hate Axel, but i dont think he is good enough to be a "heyman" guy

Couldnt give a $#@! about the Divas, but asides from Natayla, AJ is the only other female who can do stuff in the ring.

Wtf?!. The shield are shown as dominate force, they are booked very very well and they will all only get better. Ambrose and Rollins are the future.

Meh....RVD....i wouldve marked out if it was AJ styles or Samoa joe or Kurt Angle!

They have already killed Ryback! And Cena wont be dropping that belt anytime soon. He doesnt even need it, he is bigger than the title. Let someone else have it u $#@!!

Yep. ADR is now a heel (better fit for him) and Dolph is now a face. Like i mentioned, i cant stand ADR but i dont get why you dont think Dolph didnt deserve the title,

Elite Member
    Not to worry about the streaming, I saw the results via WWE.com

surprised Ziggler lost the WHC this early well this maybe because what injury he sufferd on smackdown months back I think.

AJ wins Divas title ok good luck with that.

Cena nothing new there. ryback, cena feud finished!! I hope so.

Soo what's the deal with RVD coming back to WWE? what's the contract deal in this? I hope It isn't a legends contract because it sucks balls an really how long will he last this time!! I know the writers in WWE are not in to RVD or pushed him in his previous spell in WWE an left because of it an was pretty much being jobbed or was he released cant remember that far back :/ what's the aim on his return!! win MITB!! win WHC or WWE title, Ratings what??

Where's Christian??

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    if it wasn't for HHH talking over in some parts of the WWE an not becoming the new COO then maybe they wouldn't never of came back!! I think HHH is the reason behind some of these return's even Bruno Sammartino thing being inducted in to the HOF is HHH's doing not vince's

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I didn't see any of the PPV.

I wouldn't of marked out over RVD for me it would need to be kurt angle lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

23. Likes 33x likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    I just watched CM punks entrance from last night...that was a HUGE pop glad he's back.

Ziggler most like lost because he's injured I think its time for Orton to get into the title picture its been a LONG time.

WWE is doing what they do best so they are killing ryback and one day they will do the same with the shield

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Thanks for posting that bro. I can agree with that review. I've admittedly taken a break from WWE after WM but looks like my working schedule will be changing and ill actually be able to see raw weekly lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Thread Information