View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 605 of 658 FirstFirst ... 595605615 ... LastLast
Results 15,101 to 15,125 of 16437
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    It was cool being able to just go for free to TNA shows if WWE comes that would be awesome seeing NXT for free!
    They just looking at it for physical hall of fame. The new dev center is where NXT will be taped far as I know.

All I can say about TNA is when they go under we pay finally see Sting vs Undertaker. I want that match.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Here is more news on the Family feud happening in the WWE

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to sources, head writer David Kreizman, who is credited with being responsible for the big picture direction of WWE heading into this year's SummerSlam, is not responsible for the main creative ideas. The main direction this year was developed by Vince McMahon, with Triple Hleading the proposed McMahon-family heel turn storyline.

Kreizman isn't mapping out the ideas, rather he is simply interfacing with other division heads that need to be kept up to speed. WWE officials Ed Koskey and Dave Kapoor have been rounding up ideas from the writers.

As far as top storylines heading into this summer, everything that was planned out a month ago is going exactly as planned leading intoWrestleMania XXX. Whatever late-changes are being made each week to TV scripts are not effecting the big picture plans that will come to a head at WMXXX.

The planned main storyline for WrestleMania XXX, which will be featured more prominently as SummerSlam approaches is the current McMahon family angle. According to reports, the angle is in its' infant stages and will explode following the conclusion of SummerSlam, as the focus at that point will be building towards WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans next year.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...on-family-feud
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    That could be interesting

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    that be true... But how far can they go in a PG era set up
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    - There are currently no plans for WWE to bring RAW back to two hours each week. WWE officials like the extra money they’re making each week and they are looking at more hours of TV and more rights fees each week. That’s where WWE is focused on growing their business right now – not live events or pay-per-views but TV and rights fees.
    Tbh I don't mind 3 hours the PPV's are 3 hours so I think its suited an it may of ruined the 3 hour special when it was 2 hours but I don't really mind it. I can barley watch TNA for 4 hours because its pretty darn sh!t so for me im happy with the way RAW is

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I do not know what to think about the 3 hours show... It is mainly talking and barely any wrestling

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'm glad that recently it's given the ladies more wrestling time.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I may hate the women's wrestling... But if it gives them more time in the ring and then by all means

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Would you want to see STING VS UNDERTAKER at any Wrestlemania

Super Elite
    Sting is far past his prime but I'd still love to see that match.

Btw anyone know where MITB is next week? I cba looking it up, I think it's in Philly right?

Elite Member
    Sting only needs a match with Undertaker at WM maybe a few Raw appearances to build the story an feud up but other than that Sting isn't needed but I guess I would love to see it happen no doubt an maybe a HOF entry sometime next 2years

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    He needs to get a deal from the WWE worthy off him having the match

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    TNA cut TV title and womens tag. Also talent finally getting paid after being 6 weeks late. Lol sinking ship. I am going to say by this time next year TNA will fold.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    TNA is guttering up all the WWE talent that was released over the years an they are being costly for them even with the new talent coming in also no wonder they layed wrestlers off there own roster. but really going on the road is far worse I mean do they make any profit at all?

I would rather think about the future of TNA as being a no threat to WWE, they company is failing an the roster will not be happy with late payments an may seek out of there contracts or leave the company. its happened in other sports so I think its worth looking at.

Super Elite
    I don't think TNA is doing nearly as bad as is being reported. The late payment reports are just rumors.. They've gone on the road and it costs alot more money, so they're cutting talents they're not using, nothing wrong with that. TNA is drawing good crowds so far though, right now they need to focus on advertising their product more, and try not to expand too fast like ECW did back in the day.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It is what it is and TNA is learning the Ropes so to speak. About real wrestling business
    Last edited by claud3; 07-08-2013 at 17:43.

Miqo'te Bard
    Watching Raw for Wyatt family. Will WWE mess it up? Prob.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Maybe... Unless they are smart and let it develop natural

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Field2sdsf View Post
    I think Batista/Taker has a lot more at stake and is more anticipated.
    Well that means that i can not believe anymore

Super Elite
    Man, the Wyatt Family's debut was $#@!ing epic. I loved the way they send out that WWE reporter to go do creepy vignettes. And then the "We're here" followed by that unique entrance. I got goosebumps, it was awesome, good job WWE you didn't $#@! it up! Oh and $#@! you to the fans that started chanting Husky Harris, dumbass smarks.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Excellent work for once

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Man, the Wyatt Family's debut was $#@!ing epic. I loved the way they send out that WWE reporter to go do creepy vignettes. And then the "We're here" followed by that unique entrance. I got goosebumps, it was awesome, good job WWE you didn't $#@! it up! Oh and $#@! you to the fans that started chanting Husky Harris, dumbass smarks.
    Agree. It was just painful watching Raw for them. That showed mostly sucked. Not sure why they couldn't have a real lantern tho instead of led.

Elite Member
    The first 2 matches were real entertained i thought they turned out pretty good wasn't to botherd about the rest an the wyatt family was good but wyatt for how long will it take until he fights in a singles match??

Vicky being fired is one of the best things to come an yet its been so long coming, i cant stand her being GM or anything in charge her voice is so fricking annoying an with Ryback hugging her i think she will manage him or something along those lines!!! has to mean something!!

Brad Maddox well hope he does a good job!

Elite Member
    Here's Raw news w/ images!! fast way of bringing wwe news to you

Your New RAW GM

Raw Debuts

Excuse me!! Vickie is Fired.

Kane get injured by Wyatt Family (doubtful to compete in the Money in the Bank All-Stars Ladder Match)

“Due to the head and neck trauma suffered by Kane, we precautiously immobilized his cervical spine with a cervical collar. He’s been transported to a local trauma facility and is currently undergoing further evaluation.”

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Storyline injury or actual injury?

Thread Information