View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 606 of 658 FirstFirst ... 596606616 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 16441
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Storyline injury or actual injury?
    Storyline.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Looking forward to the return of RVD on Sunday, but I hope he doesn't win. I'd be surprised if he did, since he's not engrossed in a storyline, and Daniel Bryan and Punk are so over and seem to be involved in getting somewhere now. Randy Orton is the same, but I don't think they will throw him a bone. He just seems so mid-card nowadays. If he turned heel again then I'd definitely be rooting for him to be in the title picture, but his character right now doesn't connect with me at all.

I hated that segment with the McMahon-Helmsley regime against Vickie. It's been the same old $#@! over and over again: they assert their authority and come off as complete douches. It was good before when you had a corrupt GM and Vince McMahon or Linda would swing by and then put them in their place. I hate the glib attitude of Stephanie, and it even seemed that she was running the show instead of her own father who's still alive!
    The moment that segment began, before anything had even been said, I thought to myself that I would love to see this segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin as his character would not have taken any $#@! and it would have been great!

I like Brad Maddox - he actually makes me laugh and I'd like to see him stick around. But I'm suspecting that it'll be the same thing once again that he'll be a scared GM whenever a McMahon or Nose are around. I would love to see him turn into a power-crazy GM who shows character and charisma. Not sure if he has that, but it could be achieved - just thinking of Bray Wyatt: terrible as Husky Harris, now with a few years as a new character, his charisma is amazing!

Elite Member
    Matt Morgan Released from TNA

TNA issued the following statement regarding Matt Morgan’s release from the company:

“Impact Wrestling has released Matt Morgan. We thank him for all his contributions and wish him the best of success in the future.”

Matt Morgan commented on his release, writing on Twitter, “Id like to truly thank Tna for my awesome experience there along with granting me my release. This is what is best for my career & family.”

Elite Member
    Reason why Mason Ryan hasn't been on the main roster!!

- WWE’s website has a new article up on NXT’s Mason Ryan, who disappeared from the main roster several months ago. The article notes that Ryan is “recharged and refocused” and on a road to redemption. Ryan talked about working with CM Punk and The Nexus, then his future:

“When I first started with the WWE, things moved very fast for me, which was a good and bad thing. I was in a very privileged position long before I was ready for it. I could have gotten the ball and ran with it, but I don’t feel like I did. My opportunity will come again, and when it does, nobody is going to take it from me.”

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quite modest of him to admit that he wasn't ready for it, and I agree.
    While creative thought it would be appropriate for him to be in the big scene, most likely because of his size, he never got over with the audience, and his charisma was appalling.
    The same can be said for Husky Harris; he was quiet and did nothing. I never really watched NXT so therefore didn't really take any notice of him as Bray Wyatt, but I heard nothing but good things about him. Just watching the intro promo of them on Raw I could see that his charisma is fantastic now! If Mason Ryan can do something similar then he should be able to make good with whatever he's given by creative.

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    The Smarks killed the Wyatt Family debut. We all get it, he is Husky Harris, but do those morons really need to chant it!? Wrestling is fake, we accept it, they accept it, so I dont understand why they cant use their imagination and just accept Husky Harris as Bray Wyatt.

Well, Impact tonight, cant wait as I enjoy TNA over Raw and Smackdown.
    One breath in this moment. We'll stay till were chosen and though it all.
    We Rise and Fall
    With our eyes wide open. We'll fight till we're broken.

..::WUB WUB WUB::..

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Reason why Mason Ryan hasn't been on the main roster!!
    Ryan has a much better look now. He has not done any promos on NXT but his matches are pretty good. He reminds me of Lex Luger with his move set and look. Still got a ways to go before back on main roster.

Husky is ready and the Wyatt gimick is great. Hope the Raw fans will still sway to his music. Wonder what thier normal entrance will be for now on. Honestly I hope they keep that lights out and to ring with lantern. That was genius.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Ryan has a much better look now. He has not done any promos on NXT but his matches are pretty good. He reminds me of Lex Luger with his move set and look. Still got a ways to go before back on main roster.

Husky is ready and the Wyatt gimick is great. Hope the Raw fans will still sway to his music. Wonder what thier normal entrance will be for now on. Honestly I hope they keep that lights out and to ring with lantern. That was genius.
    I agree MR now has a better look, I think he isn't much as a batista resemblance anymore, I think hes the next big guy to go on the main roster next to Sheamus or Ryback but I hope he cuts some good promo's an has something has to be put in place to what hes trying to put out there I think his gimmick is a bit too plain for anyone to want to like him an make him huge, along the lines like the impact Ryback had when he reinvented himself!!

Wyatt family aint to bothered really just something new for Raw.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    So this Storyline about Kane's injury... Is iyt a good seller
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    The "power" struggle between Vince, HHH, and Stephanie truly has my interest. I am anxious every week for new developments. Makes me wonder where exactly this is all going.

8 years and counting!

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    !!!
    Dutch Mantel is one of those 'In Place Geniuses'.
    On the fly, off the Cuff, he comes up with gold.

Years ago a hick kid named Steve Williams was supposed to go on and Dr Death Steve Williams was already in that area... 'Where you from kid?.. ' he answered Texas, .... "okay, tonight your Steve Austin then'.. and it stuck!

He named Steve Austin, and probably a few others.

He's Dirty Dutch in the ring but usually gold everywhere else.
    Having him around is always good, an excellent hand when things need done.

I'm kind of glad he's got Antonio Cesaro, but, i was hoping Cesaro would team with Rhodes Scholars while Dutch as Zeb would bring in some new talent to be a team so Jack Swagger could make another run at a singles belt (though kicking the current golden boy in between the eyes and the DUI haven't earned him any brownie points).

I just HOPE Dutch wasn't reading my joke about a new Varsity Club a few weeks back somewhere else, as the week after suddenly he and Antonio got tight,and i'd suggested the new Varsity Club be Swagger dumping Zeb and joining up with Cesaro, Big E, and Bo Rotundo under Bo's Dad's management, Mike Rotundo former IRS, BUT, also one half of the US Express, one of the greatest tag teams in WWE history and for whom Rick Derringer originally wrote Real American.

Did anyone else think Antonio PWND Dolph Ziggler on Main Event?

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    The "power" struggle between Vince, HHH, and Stephanie truly has my interest. I am anxious every week for new developments. Makes me wonder where exactly this is all going.
    We all know Vince has a heart, which is where Vickie comes from. If she's off TV she's requested it.
    She'll be back managing for as long as she wants. After Vince got a good, all too close look, at what his old policies did and cost he directly took Vickie under his wing and essentially has impressed upon her a position for life, particularly after she did so well when he first asked her if she'd like to go on screen to support her family. I honestly know what an ideal move would be, and since I keep hearing that TNA is going to fold by September (they are already 6 weeks out on paying most of their wrestlers, truth) they can REALLY jumpstart things by bringing in Chavo and his current tag partner, Hernandez, aka SUPER MEX. That man would thrive in WWE. NO TRAINING NEEDED, he's a real phenom if you've never seen him. He makes Big E look like a sloth (No offense, I like Big E but he's got years to go). This is why Sting has been featured recently in WWE footage from the catalog and that Sting's recent radio appearances has him talking about his favorite matches being with Flair and that his dream matches are with Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker.... gee, how could we work that out? Not Shawn, but, WMXXX anybody?

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    TNA cut TV title and womens tag. Also talent finally getting paid after being 6 weeks late. Lol sinking ship. I am going to say by this time next year TNA will fold.
    I'm hearing from guys on the indie circuit it's more like September. Panda Energy wants out of Hogan's bull$#@! contract. AGAIN, Hogan doesn't know best. They have to run into the ground to get rid of him apparently. That should be helped by the fact they aren't worth watching now!

Dedicated Member
    Looking forward to the return of RVD on Sunday, but I hope he doesn't win. I'd be surprised if he did, since he's not engrossed in a storyline, and Daniel Bryan and Punk are so over and seem to be involved in getting somewhere now. Randy Orton is the same, but I don't think they will throw him a bone. He just seems so mid-card nowadays. If he turned heel again then I'd definitely be rooting for him to be in the title picture, but his character right now doesn't connect with me at all.

I hated that segment with the McMahon-Helmsley regime against Vickie. It's been the same old $#@! over and over again: they assert their authority and come off as complete douches. It was good before when you had a corrupt GM and Vince McMahon or Linda would swing by and then put them in their place. I hate the glib attitude of Stephanie, and it even seemed that she was running the show instead of her own father who's still alive!
    The moment that segment began, before anything had even been said, I thought to myself that I would love to see this segment with Stone Cold Steve Austin as his character would not have taken any $#@! and it would have been great!

I like Brad Maddox - he actually makes me laugh and I'd like to see him stick around. But I'm suspecting that it'll be the same thing once again that he'll be a scared GM whenever a McMahon or Nose are around. I would love to see him turn into a power-crazy GM who shows character and charisma. Not sure if he has that, but it could be achieved - just thinking of Bray Wyatt: terrible as Husky Harris, now with a few years as a new character, his charisma is amazing!
    I've said it a MILLION TIMES (actually, probably about 100,000 times in real life, sadly)...
    Brad Maddox looks more like Eric Bischoff than his own son Garrett.
    This is Vince long term goal: A personal Squeeze Toy! It's like the WWE is Vince's bathtub and Brad is his rubber ducky, and VKM is gonna start splashing and playing with ducky.
    For Comparison:eric-bischoff-9_1598.jpg
    eric.jpgbrad-maddox-raw-110512_crop_650.jpg
    Attached Images

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But they have done the Power Struggle to death already, with Austin and Shane and Steph and the wife

But i guess it is the fact the HHH is actually in a position off power so to speak... It is meant to mean more than the other storylines off the past
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    what is the matter friend

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Click the URL.

YouTube Editor
    Hmmmm I am not sure what to think about this movie.....

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    - Representatives for actor Liev Schreiber tell TMZ that he will not be playing Chris Benoit in the “Crossface” movie that we reported on earlier. TMZ adds that there is no official word on who will play Benoit yet.

YouTube Editor
    In my honest opinion I think Vince will try and stop this movie at all costs as it will surely portray the industry in a negative way, which in his words will be "bad for business".

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    - Representatives for actor Liev Schreiber tell TMZ that he will not be playing Chris Benoit in the “Crossface” movie that we reported on earlier. TMZ adds that there is no official word on who will play Benoit yet.
    Yeah, I read that too.

I saw some compartive pictures between the two, and he does look a little like him. IF he did do this, he'd have to bulk up like a mother$#@!!

In my honest opinion I think Vince will try and stop this movie at all costs as it will surely portray the industry in a negative way, which in his words will be "bad for business".
    I agree, and I don't think it should really be made. But then again, we say all that, and there's loads of films made about atrocities and so on, so it's a bit contradictory. But I completely agree with you that WWE will most likely try to block it, especially since it states that Vince and Triple H will be portrayed in it.

I think anyone who really agrees to play the part of Benoit must have something loose. What he did outshadows all of his accomplishments, and it's a shame because he was a fantastic wrestler, but what he did was unforgivable, especially with his son being so young too.

Elite Member
    I saw a hour story on benoit a while back an the doctors talked about his brain!! an how it changed ect meaning getting hit in the head from objects in wrestling for example! or something like that, an look now at the way WWE do things we hardly see any chair shots to the head or other weapons, I think WWE is now to concerned about these kinda things happening an how it causes damage of some sort.

YouTube Editor
    The WWE have banned ALL chair shots to the head actually. During any "hardcore" matches you will strictly see them only hitting each other on the back.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    The WWE have banned ALL chair shots to the head actually. During any "hardcore" matches you will strictly see them only hitting each other on the back.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

And recently, Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan both got fined for (weapon) head shots in their street fight a few weeks ago. I think they must have been slight head shots, because when watching it, I would have noticed if there were any major head shots and I didn't notice anything.
    Apparently, both Triple H and Undertaker were also fined for the same reason after their first WrestleMania match at 27.

26. Likes Justin likes this post

Thread Information