Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 608 of 656 FirstFirst ... 598608618 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 16385
    Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Lol, so it looks like RVD injured Christian with that sloppy frog splash, and Sheamus may have gotten hurt going through the ladder.

Orton was unexpected, but that RKO to RVD pulling him off the ladder was worth a win. Overall I enjoyed the match.

The first ladder match was good too, I have a newfound respect for Cody Rhodes after it, he put on a great performance.

The divas match was surprisingly good too. Love me some AJ..

Ziggler's match was the best of the night... until the end. They really should have left it alone and let him win it.

The Cena match was a typical Cena match: $#@!ing awful and ridiculously predictable.

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Cody Rhode has been doing great ring work for the past 2 years.

Orton wins I'm excited to see what comes of it

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Cody Rhode has been doing great ring work for the past 2 years.

Orton wins I'm excited to see what comes of it
    Anything that ends with Cena not holding the title is fine with me.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    The Cena train keeps chugging along once again..........*barf*

8 years and counting!

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    CENA ruins PPV'S and i feel that the WWE needs to make him lose that $#@!ing belt... He is ruining the meaning of that belt
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite

Smackdown MITB - I like Damien Sandow. However, I am not a fan of The Jack Swagger Effect: Book a guy $#@!ty for months before giving him a main event push out of the blue. I thought this was a great MITB match and a good way to start of the show.

Axel Vs. Miz - Subpar, but that describes almost every match Curtis Axel is in. Hopefully Axel gets released soon as he's completely useless and WWE is throwing away valuable tv time on this mess.

Lee Vs. Kaitlyn - Not as good as their match from Payback, but I liked how Kaitlyn's injured elbow prevented her from winning the match. I also wished she had passed out instead of tapping out again.

Ryback Vs. Jericho - Boring. The trend of having poor endings to nearly every match continues here yet again. Jericho losing to the weakest looking roll-up since an injured Steve Austin.
    I know most people here don't like Ryback, but you can't argue that he has been booked into oblivion. How the $#@! are we supposed to take him serious as a monster heel when Ryback, in the best shape he's ever been in, is afraid of getting in the ring with a 42 year old Chris Jericho. And that ending. My god. It makes zero sense for someone build as Ryback to win a match like this with such a weak roll up. They're destroying the very little credibility he had left.

Del Rio Vs. Ziggler - Glad Del Rio retained.

Cena Vs. Henry - Biggest shock here wasn't Cena winning, it was a WWE title Cena match not being the main event lol. Another terrible ending, Henry tapping out to an abysmal looking STF, that was hardly locked in with no prior work done on his legs/neck? The $#@!?

RAW MITB - Punk, Bryan and Van Dam were crazy over, though I expected the pop for RVD to be bigger. RVD looked more motivated in this one match than he looked during his entire TNA run. I'm glad Orton won, I've become a huge fan of him around the time of his fued with HHH in 2009. It made literally no sense for him to be booked where he was, he'll finally contend at the top of the card where he belongs again.

Overal I'd probably rate the PPV a 7.5 or an 8. Most of the matches were entertaining, but the results and the horrendous endings really drags it down. Oh and my PPV predictions were terrible and way off.

I'm excited for Raw tonight. Brooklyn crowd is gonna rock. Couple that with RVD, Wyatt Family and Brock Lesnar being there it'll be a good show for sure.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Raw should be interesting, but I will change the channel once Cena comes out and screams "The champ is here!". Normally at this junction of the show I go and take a $#@!, as that is what Cena makes me want to do every time I hear his voice or see his face.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Well MITB was pretty good but seen better!! I miss these guys (Jeff Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Kofi, JoMo, & Rey) in ladder matches they make them more innovative I didn't see any of that last night RVD did botch up Sheamus push off ladder thou. enjoyed both MITB ladder matches I thought it was gonna be Cody's time but why do WWE fuk him over & over he's been there too long now sure he will get a WHC shot!! I can understand DB not winning the MITB he will some how be in the title picture with Cena anyways, Sandow I don't get what on earth!! lol

Mark Henry got some real buzz last night from fans I wish WWE would listen some times but they don't really care tbh I guess they still tied to super Cena holding that title until Summerslam or longer. I feel mark deserves a title run after soo long in the business. just listen to those fans.

Ryback win was kinda ok! after so long of loses other PPV's I not to keen on the fans chanting 'GOLDBERG' an now it looks like Ryback has had his famous 5months but now nobody care's about him anymore as he's all hype!

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Raw should be interesting I've been a fan of orton since 2003 in the evolution days lol Hope he gets a nice title run

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Elite Member
    Both Rob Van Dam and CM Punk had to be stitched up after last night’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view.
    Punk received 13 stitches after the ladder spot with Paul Heyman:

RVD received 14 stitches:

WWE also announced that Christian suffered a chipped tooth and Cody Rhodes needed 5 stitches to close a cut above his right eye.

Veteran
    Just a chipped tooth for Christian? I assumed he had a broken rib after that frog splash haha.

14. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Elite Member
    Former WWE Superstar Dave Bautista responded to reports that circulated earlier this morning that he is currently in talks with Triple H about a WWE return. Here is what he wrote on Twitter:

“Holy sh*t!! Im in negotiations with HHH to go back to the WWE! Apparently Im asking for a short term contract! I hope I asked for big money!”

“Please let me know when Im going back! And what I said to HHH. Id like to know. I feel left out! #rumors”

“Not that it wouldn’t be nice…just don’t want anyone to buy into bull$#@! rumors. I haven’t talked to Hunter. And Im tied down for awhile”

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it just shows that wresting is real
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Hmm ok so they trumped me with my theory of Brock Lesnar going for an attack on Punk last night, but they had Heyman turn. Fair enough.

First MITB match was great! All-round it was pretty pacey and fantastic. I loved the spot where Dean Ambrose skinned the cat on the ladder. The idea alone was unique and all credit to Swagger and Cesaro for holding the ladder while he went for it.

Disappointed with the way they made Mark Henry tap out so quickly when that last STFU was applied. Would have been good if he tapped out after a long while or something. As he went as far as "using his family as bait", and desperately wanting the title, I thought the quick tap-out made him look weak. And it'll suck if that's it between them two now, but then again, since Cena's obviously going to triumph anyway, it's probably for the best.

Second MITB match was good. I loved the part when Daniel Bryan went crazy with all those spots!
    Was expecting a bigger pop for RVD, but not big deal.

I wish/hope all smarks would give credit to Sheamus for all the bumps he took; some pretty mad ones in there.
    I hope Christian isn't out for a whole too with the concussion I heard he suffered in the match last night.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Was expecting a bigger pop for RVD, but not big deal.
    from the Raw MITB Entrances fan noise :

Danial Brian
    Orton
    RVD
    Punk
    Sheamus
    Christian

Id say DB has the biggest noise out of the fans!! Orton had more noice than Punk but RVD seemed to only have a huge pop for those older adults who knew him, not many youngsters know him tbh but I think Orton & RVD seemed to quite level at a point! an to me it sounds daft but Sheamus had a bigger pop over Punk but maybe wrong :P

Elite Member
    Does anyone here enjoy watching Xavier Woods on NXT formally known as Consequences Creed in TNA, this guy has great talent an is good in the ring his entrance is 1 of a kind lol what an entrance cant go wrong best entrance iv seen in NXT pretty slick :P

Veteran
    Best episode of Raw in a while.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    The RVD and Y2J match was great! I hated the cena part.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

22. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Veteran
    Yup, RVD looked rusty in the MITB match, but he's definitely still got it.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Good Raw episode and nice to see not Rvd get a straight shot at the championship at Summerslam. DB probably deserves it most.

Enjoying RVD's return and agree the younger crowd are not as in on him as the older guys.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    DB is waaaayyyy over with the crowd. Pretty amazing. Hope he gets a solid run. Still pissed a paid to see him lose the title live, on the biggest stage last year. smh

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Elite Member
    Raw was pretty decent, I heard they nixed DB vs Barret match because Heyman & Punk segement went on 4 minutes to long where they gave RVD v Y2J more time in there match!!

I know this isn't WWE news or the right forum to post but just thought id let you know about it!

A list of voice acting talent for Saints Row 4 has been released, and it's intriguing to say the least.

Alongside gaming's go-to voiceover guy Nolan North, who will be one of the voice options players can choose to have for the player-created protagonist, will be How I Met Your Mother's Neil Patrick Harris, WWE Superstar Rob Van Dam, legendary voice actor Keith David and Terry Crews.
    The full list of confirmed voice talent for the game is as follows:
    • Keith David – As himself
    • Danielle Nicolet – Shaundi
    • Jennifer Jules Hart – Shaundi #2
    • Natalie Lander – Kinzie Kensington
    • Terry Crews – Benjamin King
    • JB Blanc – Zinyak/Phillipe Loren
    • Michael Dorn – Maero
    • Neil Patrick Harris – DJ Veteran Child
    • Yuri Lowenthal – Matt Miller
    • Arif Kinchen – Pierce Washington
    • Tim Thomerson – Cyrus Temple
    • Mike Carlucci – Zach
    Rob Van Dam – Bobby
    • Rebecca Riedy – Asha Odekar
    • Andrew Bowen – Josh Birk/NyteBlayde
    • Michael Yurchak – CID
    • TC Carson – Big Tony
    • Ursula Taherian – Tanya
    • Ogie Banks – Warren Williams

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    MITB ppv was good and the first since WM this year... CENA getting the win as always, just ruins a PPV all the time and it is freaking awful that the WWE can not see beyond him

At SummerSlam he will win again and that means another 100 years with CENA champ, My hope is that Orton cashes in and takes the title away from him and CENA loses his rematch and is thrown down the food chain

Elite Member
    Part Timers:

Is it me or has The Rock made the older talent part-timers? the likes of Y2J taking time of to do his music, the likes of HHH taking time off to put extra work in to the WWE business e.g COO, the likes of Undertaker taking time off to heal up only to take part in Wrestlemaina's, the likes of Brock Lesnar only based on numbers & appearances, now the likes of RVD only signed contract due to dates he's happy with due to being worn out. how many more are we going to see return in WWE due to this part time wrestling the rock has took up over last 3 years!! I think Sting might be soon coming to WWE but only announced no more than a match with UT @ WM at this time, Batista hinted a return but said to be focused on movies for the time being, Kurt Angle which already he has a part time schedule with TNA, WWE hinted the same jester that tna given him for KA if he does return!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It seems so... But it is better i guess for their mind and body in the long term

Thread Information