Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 609 of 655 FirstFirst ... 599609619 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,225 of 16354
    Elite Member
    How many forums do you know that got to be signed in to read or even look at it?

http://forums.prowrestling.com/

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    With Cody going after Sandow, I'm guessing we wont see Sandow cash in for a good 4 months at the earliest. I think an Orton heel turn is coming and him cashing in super fast. I'd be down for an Orton / Cena rivalry/
    One breath in this moment. We'll stay till were chosen and though it all.
    We Rise and Fall
    With our eyes wide open. We'll fight till we're broken.

..::WUB WUB WUB::..

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I thought Raw was quite brilliant! Great booking all-round!

Even though the match was pretty meaningless, the Divas had a good outing and it's always nice to see Naomi getting a chance to show her skills because she's quite brilliant!
    Very good, lengthy match for them too!

I loved seeing Big E finally take down Ziggler.
    Although I'd love to see how he and AJ would perform as an on-screen couple, part of me just wants to see him as a protector for her, just like on Raw.

RVD and Jericho match was great! I loved the tweet that scrolled along the bottom saying something like "Is it 2002?"
    Very good match and nice for RVD to get a clean victory. He still has it! Don't think he lost it anyway.

Good that they are going ahead with the Cena-Bryan match.
    It's more than likely Cena is going to win, but if Bryan does win, my brother reckons it'll be a great chance for Orton to turn heel, which I agree with. They could have Bryan win the match, with everyone going ****ing nuts, and then to piss everyone off, Orton cashes in the MITB!

And I frickin' loved the whole segment with Heyman and Punk! Great passion in the promo
    Loved it even more when Lesnar came out for the beat down. It reminded me of the fight between Bane and Batman in 'The Dark Knight Rises', what with Punk's punches not having any effect on Lesnar and then getting the F5.
    I know that Punk is a good wrestler, but if they're actually playing on the size difference, what with Punk's said punches not having any effect on Lesnar, I'm really eager to see how they're going to make the match work.

Very good stuff all-round I think!

Elite Member
    TNA revealed on their twitter account that they have released Tara.

“Impact Wrestling has released Tara. We thank Tara for all her contributions and wish her the best of success in the future.”

Tara joined TNA back in May of 2009. Since her time with the company she and has held the Knockouts Championship a total of five times, tied with Angelina Love for most reigns. She also held the now retired Knockouts Tag Team Championship with Brooke Tessmacher.
    TNA still struggling to keep its wrestlers!! I don't expect Victoria to return to WWE anytime soon.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    TNA still struggling to keep its wrestlers!! I don't expect Victoria to return to WWE anytime soon.
    Neither do I but hopeful she we will get into hall of fame.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Neither do I but hopeful she we will get into hall of fame.
    Yeh maybe some time down the line that's if she doesn't come in to terms with TNA again.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    xSoloWing--
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post
    With Cody going after Sandow, I'm guessing we wont see Sandow cash in for a good 4 months at the earliest. I think an Orton heel turn is coming and him cashing in super fast. I'd be down for an Orton / Cena rivalry/
    I think the Cena vs Orton rivalry is the best rivalry of all time.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    I said it on a wrestling forum and I'll say it here, how is relasing talent who had to work for other companies while employed with TNA saving them money? They paid Brooke Hogan something like $75,000 last month and what has she done for the company? Meanwhile TNA is behind on paying wrestlers like Bobby Rhoode and AJ Styles.

If TNA wanted to save money they'd release people like Sting, Angle, Hogan, Bischoff, Knox, DOC, Devon, and yes even Bully Ray. Then they'd hire wresters like Kevin Steen, Dem Boyz The Briscoes, and try to pull people like Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger from WWE. Sure they wouldnt have the name recognition, but they didnt when they arguably had the better product and were relying on thing like LAX, SEX, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, and so on to carry the product with the best wrestling matches on television.

These days TNA is just trying to play catch up to WWE, even to the point where they have Bully Ray playing the role of Triple H, keeping talent who would have been considered young like 10 years ago, in AJ, Rhoode, Storm, A Double, etc down on the card. I mean most of these guys are nearing 40, if this isnt their time to be pushed then when is their time?
    We Rise and Fall

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    TNA is an awesome company if it fires Hogan and the family and all the other downers

Elite Member
    In terms of TNA of becoming better than WWE is not the matches its the Roster, its to bad cause it wont become another WCW to have those great stars that WCW had because they were feeding in the released WWF 80s 90s superstars at the time when they up against the Attitude Era guys so it will never be a company that will top WWE, sorry its true I know WWE sucks with its rules an matches half the time but the Roster you just cant beat it really! an those up an coming stars of the WWE go better than those in TNA. WWE is a business where it shows how professional it really is.

Supreme Veteran

But if you look, some are WWE/WCW vets and that makes it a baby WWE company lol

Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuhWhitePanda View Post
    I said it on a wrestling forum and I'll say it here, how is relasing talent who had to work for other companies while employed with TNA saving them money? They paid Brooke Hogan something like $75,000 last month and what has she done for the company? Meanwhile TNA is behind on paying wrestlers like Bobby Rhoode and AJ Styles.

If TNA wanted to save money they'd release people like Sting, Angle, Hogan, Bischoff, Knox, DOC, Devon, and yes even Bully Ray. Then they'd hire wresters like Kevin Steen, Dem Boyz The Briscoes, and try to pull people like Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger from WWE. Sure they wouldnt have the name recognition, but they didnt when they arguably had the better product and were relying on thing like LAX, SEX, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns, and so on to carry the product with the best wrestling matches on television.

These days TNA is just trying to play catch up to WWE, even to the point where they have Bully Ray playing the role of Triple H, keeping talent who would have been considered young like 10 years ago, in AJ, Rhoode, Storm, A Double, etc down on the card. I mean most of these guys are nearing 40, if this isnt their time to be pushed then when is their time?
    DOC just got released, he was pretty useless anyway imo, so that was a good move. I'm still wondering why they released Crimson though. He was one of very few stars TNA created themselves, and even though he wasn't really over, they could've used him better and build him up as a top guy over years.

Also Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards are supposedly in talks with TNA (and WWE). Hopefully either one of those companies signs them. Though if both offer a contract, there's no doubt they'd go to WWE.
    And I'd love to see Kevin Steen and The Briscoes go to TNA. Steen can easily replace Bully Ray as the top heel, and The Briscoes enhance any roster they're apart of.

The indy circuit has alot of potential break out stars, but for some reason TNA only seems to sign ex-WWE talent, or occasionally bring up someone from OVW. But to be honest, OVW hasn't produced **** since WWE dumped it as development territory.

Say what you will about WWE always pushing the same guys like Cena and Orton, but you can't deny they're gearing up for the future, and gearing up in a huge way. They just signed Sami Callihan, someone who worked every possible indy promotion to get noticed by WWE (he never had interest in TNA), and Samuray Del Sol a great luchador who could easily replace Rey Mysterio and surpass Sin Cara..

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Don't know if anyone's talked about it here, but thinking logically, I don't think WWE should hire any of these releases from TNA, unless they're going to have something proper for them. With that being the case, I'd like to see Matt Morgan come back because I feel he's developed character in TNA.

I say this first statement because WWE has been pretty damn good with their weekly shows lately. Any disruption with people they are going to seem useless in the long run will not be worth it.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    - WrestleMania XXX would mark 11 years since “Stone Cold” Steve Austin last wrestled a match. WWE has interest in Austin working the event, if he wants to work it and can get medically cleared. There has been an idea discussed where Austin would be representing Vince McMahon in a match against Triple H with the control of WWE at stake.

(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

[pwmania]
    While I'd love to see Austin at Mania 30, and beat Triple H, I can't fathom why he would get involved in this story and then back Vince.
    The reason I'd love to see Austin win is not only because he's a brilliant character and is my favourite, but because since Triple H first became WWF Champion, he never really got a last laugh on him and Triple H always came through.

Anyway, this doesn't really make any sense.

Supreme Veteran

Austin vs punk is the top focus at WM30, it would be a money maker for all three involved

WWE, AUSTIN, PUNK....going through interviews with Austin involved, he seemed hell bent on getting back into the ring. But he has really took his health into considering. Because his knee is still not 100%

So in all, by the time WM30 comes around. I do see him being 100% and ready to go

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    The biased part in me would always want Austin to win, but considering Punk is not the #1 guy in WWE right now, he might want the win, although I reckon Punk would probably think to allow Austin to go over to have one last moment.

But if I'm really thinking about it, I wouldn't mind it if Austin didn't come back for a match. His last match against The Rock was perfect really. It was against arguably the best opponent he could have had because these two became two of the most talked about and biggest attractions during the Attitude era, and he got a good solo send-off once the match was over.
    If he were to come back now, I wouldn't want him to lose again because I doubt he'll have a good send-off like that one from WrestleMania 19.

But I'm not Austin's carer. Whatever he does is up to him

Supreme Veteran

+rep, i agree

It is in the court off AUSTIN and if he wants punk to go over him or the other way round... Would Punk want that and have 2 lost matches at WM after taker

It has to be a great deal for AUSTIN to get back into the ring one more time and have that match that everyone talks about for decades to come...

Only WWE, PUNK and AUSTIN knows how to pull this off and make a mark for it to be talked about forever

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    The WWE have been placing the seeds for this dream match for quite some time. So unless something major happens this WILL be Austin's match, and definitely his last match. He always said he has one more in him.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Just watched Smackdown! an seriously are you @!#$ :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ kidding me arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh mother F@@@@@@@ B@@@@@@@s Vicki GM of SD! Assh@les she gets booed out the building for crist sake.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Just watched Smackdown! an seriously are you @!#$ :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@ kidding me arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh mother F@@@@@@@ B@@@@@@@s Vicki GM of SD! Assh@les she gets booed out the building for crist sake.
    She is one of the best heels for drawing heat. She does her job.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    She is one of the best heels for drawing heat. She does her job.
    I never wanted her in the business only reason she's there is because of Eddie! an now there daughter is taken up wrestling! so no wonder she's around WWE longer than thought, I wouldnt give a toss if she was somebody's manager but being GM pisses me right off no1 likes the ******. how many times now has she been fired as GM an come back as 1 sooo fuking lame. Booker T was an awesome SD GM I just cant believe it! now what the Heck is Booker T going to do I hate him commentating because I want him on screen playing some role but his wrestling is behind him now.

PSN ID
    l-Rasunda-l
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    DOC just got released, he was pretty useless anyway imo, so that was a good move. I'm still wondering why they released Crimson though. He was one of very few stars TNA created themselves, and even though he wasn't really over, they could've used him better and build him up as a top guy over years.

Also Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards are supposedly in talks with TNA (and WWE). Hopefully either one of those companies signs them. Though if both offer a contract, there's no doubt they'd go to WWE.
    And I'd love to see Kevin Steen and The Briscoes go to TNA. Steen can easily replace Bully Ray as the top heel, and The Briscoes enhance any roster they're apart of.

The indy circuit has alot of potential break out stars, but for some reason TNA only seems to sign ex-WWE talent, or occasionally bring up someone from OVW. But to be honest, OVW hasn't produced **** since WWE dumped it as development territory.

Say what you will about WWE always pushing the same guys like Cena and Orton, but you can't deny they're gearing up for the future, and gearing up in a huge way. They just signed Sami Callihan, someone who worked every possible indy promotion to get noticed by WWE (he never had interest in TNA), and Samuray Del Sol a great luchador who could easily replace Rey Mysterio and surpass Sin Cara..
    All that needs to be said is Olé!
    We Rise and Fall

Elite Member
    TNA is jack **** period, even having washed up or released ExWWF/E talent don't make it that great of a show! Iv watched a lot of matches during wrestlers signing to TNA but most are D- an most moves are either botched up or just missed! but I do however enjoy the likes of AJ, Sting, SJ, Beer Money I think they are great talents that would be good in WWE & the fans would take them without any issues. but where a line they have to draw would they fall in to NXT an put up with it before moving to the main Rosters, I mean Low Ki had to do that an he won NXT but NXT isn't like that its just a development show where you learn in the ring before going to main roster. but personally I would rather Team 3D come back win TT in WWE for a while before going in HOF, Kurt Angle also even Sting should come back but sting has never worked under VKM.

With Matt Morgan now released from TNA, WWE are interested in him but will the contract persuade him to sign it! that's all that's going on atm with MM but for me would he be a jobber or make an impact? what would WWE do with him, not another all hype big guy taken out every1 like Lesnar & Ryback has.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 07-21-2013 at 21:23.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    TNA doesn't make any sense. They had so much potential on the roster. AJ, Joe, etc. But you build around a coke-fiend, has-beens and never was kinda people. Dixie Carter don't know **** about the business and doesn't know when tell folks just plain no. I thought Bischoff would've been able to re-imagine the TNA brand, but his vision is sloppy. Carter should've given it to Heyman, but she ****ed that up too.

Sidenote: Has anyone seen the new X-Division Championship? TRASHCAN!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    TNA is trash. But they do have some elite talent. Joe, AJ, Kurt, Beer Money etc. X Division, but they just aint gotta clue how to use em!

As for WWE as of late, ive really be enjoying the product as whole.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

26. Likes Molo316 likes this post

Thread Information