View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 612 of 658 FirstFirst ... 602612622 ... LastLast
Results 15,276 to 15,300 of 16441
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Did you read his full interview from this? Even though he claims they buried the hatchet the guy still holds a LOT of hatred. He always was a complete loose cannon.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    Did you read his full interview from this? Even though he claims they buried the hatchet the guy still holds a LOT of hatred. He always was a complete loose cannon.
    I only read tid bits, especially the part where he dissed wrestlers today like Cm Punk. John Cena would run laps around the Warrior with in ring skills and thats saying something. Warrior is a never was been who could have been great but his own ego got in the way. HE caused everything bad to happened to his career no one else.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Oh I agree 100%.

8 years and counting!

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Speaking of Ultimate Warrior

5. Likes Gers likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    That was hilarious!

8 years and counting!

PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    WWE girls

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Good to see Wyatt family back.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    The Wyatt family are a great act, and I hope to see more of them.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Here's the upcoming new PPV logo!

Anyone know what the new PPV is all about its an October 6th PPV its replacing Over The Limit! personally I like it :P but with PPV's being coded names after matches I don't really like! such as TLC, Elimination Chamber, MITB, HIAC I think it bit to gimmicky I miss Backlash, Badblood, No Way Out, they sounded much better in terms of names for PPV's but I guess WWE like to have a change things.

Elite Member
    This is 1 of those things when HHH speaks his mind!! got to love the TRUE FACTS nice 1 HHH.

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    YouTube Editor

I forgot about this. HHH just read my mind! $#@! I hate John Cena.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Here's the upcoming new PPV logo!

Anyone know what the new PPV is all about its an October 6th PPV its replacing Over The Limit! personally I like it :P but with PPV's being coded names after matches I don't really like! such as TLC, Elimination Chamber, MITB, HIAC I think it bit to gimmicky I miss Backlash, Badblood, No Way Out, they sounded much better in terms of names for PPV's but I guess WWE like to have a change things.
    this "PPV" is just over the limit with a different name
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'm going to be picky here and just say that Over The Limit last year was in May. I don't get why they're reporting that this is replacing it this year in October, unless of course OTL was penciled in for October this year round.

Anyway, it's another PPV that sounds silly. I'm wondering if there will be any gimmick matches associated to it.

YouTube Editor
    Instead of renaming PPV's the WWE should be dropping PPV's. They are so close together they can't even properly build a match to make things interesting. There should only be a MAX of 8 per year, and even that is pushing it in my opinion.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Instead of renaming PPV's the WWE should be dropping PPV's. They are so close together they can't even properly build a match to make things interesting. There should only be a MAX of 8 per year, and even that is pushing it in my opinion.
    I'm kind of in agreement with you there. The gap between Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania this year was huge, and then Mania ended up being $#@!.

But I agree that there is not enough weekly show time in between PPVs to build up a proper rivalry that you eagerly want to see the conclusion of - with the PPV match. If this could be achieved, people might actually be more inclined to want to buy the PPVs too!

I am looking forward to SummerSlam though because we are getting what we want - with Daniel Bryan getting the WWE title shot. And there's also the potential surprise (and anger for some) that Orton will cash in and take the title from Bryan just after he potentially wins it.
    The main event for SummerSlam has a lot on it, and it wouldn't surprise me too much if the buyrates are pretty good for this one.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I'm kind of in agreement with you there. The gap between Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania this year was huge, and then Mania ended up being $#@!.

But I agree that there is not enough weekly show time in between PPVs to build up a proper rivalry that you eagerly want to see the conclusion of - with the PPV match. If this could be achieved, people might actually be more inclined to want to buy the PPVs too!

I am looking forward to SummerSlam though because we are getting what we want - with Daniel Bryan getting the WWE title shot. And there's also the potential surprise (and anger for some) that Orton will cash in and take the title from Bryan just after he potentially wins it.
    The main event for SummerSlam has a lot on it, and it wouldn't surprise me too much if the buyrates are pretty good for this one.
    pretty sure thats what will happen....sadly........

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    pretty sure thats what will happen....sadly........
    Yep. I'm all for it though - as long as Bryan stays in the title picture!

Everyone was up in arms about the this when it was just talk, and it hasn't even happened. Just imagine the hatred that Orton will get if this actually does go ahead! It'll do a heel push for him the whole world of good, and I'd hope that they would then build him up as a fantastic heel - similar to what Triple H became when he first won the WWF Championship.
    And if people decide to tune out if that happens, and Bryan is not champion, they'd be idiots in my opinion because I'm hoping Bryan will still be chasing the title (if this happens), and I'd want to see his journey to get the title back.
    Orton was great as a heel previously, so I'm really hoping this happens.

20. Likes 33x likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    It would make perfect sense as Orton has been underutilized for months.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member

I forgot about this. HHH just read my mind! $#@! I hate John Cena.
    LOL you can see how Cena gets angry about it!!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    this "PPV" is just over the limit with a different name
    I thought OTL was pretty $#@! tbh I think it was Cena's doing tbh im not sure why but some how I heard it was his idea! but there is talk about Battleground having some kind of connection to WAR GAMES having 2 rings in the arena!! but im bit confused about this as we don't know anything about the PPV yet as its 2 months away! an I don't think they would put 2 rings in 1 arena because of the seating & tickets an may draw less fans because of it! so we will see how it turns out in a month or so.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    the two rings in the arena. Is an old WCW style PPV and that then was great.

But i wonder could and would WWE actually go down that road. It would make the PPV really long and that is not a bad thing, if they do it right

But then again. It is just another $#@!ty PPV buyrate for the WWE and the cena product.

I do not know if the the WWE is trying PPV's of old. Were they would be called

" IN YOUR HOUSE " and then the name of the theme at the end

AKA " IN YOUR HOUSE BAD BLOOD "

But they need something special for me and others that skip most of these PPV'S and just watch the main ones like

S. SERIES and SUMMER SLAM and WRESTLEMANIA
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    the two rings in the arena. Is an old WCW style PPV and that then was great.

But i wonder could and would WWE actually go down that road. It would make the PPV really long and that is not a bad thing, if they do it right

But then again. It is just another $#@!ty PPV buyrate for the WWE and the cena product.

I do not know if the the WWE is trying PPV's of old. Were they would be called

" IN YOUR HOUSE " and then the name of the theme at the end

AKA " IN YOUR HOUSE BAD BLOOD "

But they need something special for me and others that skip most of these PPV'S and just watch the main ones like

S. SERIES and SUMMER SLAM and WRESTLEMANIA
    Over the limit was Cena's doing Battleground! isn't so in that case I think it isn't a bad PPV name.

Elite Member
    Has anyone been watching Total Divas? I know i know lol but anyways its not all about the divas but it is about life, work, relationships all rolled in to one, i think it just shows how WWE knock back the divas, i think it is disrespectful imo they do work hard an to say bella's are veteran's is wrong also Natalya is been there longer than anyone an she being knocked to 1 side. shows how Diva Talent Relations pretty much sucks.

i can see why so many divas have left the company now, because behind the scene's are pretty bad in terms of watching TD you can see how easily things are in the divas division. it is a joke.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Has anyone been watching Total Divas? I know i know lol but anyways its not all about the divas but it is about life, work, relationships all rolled in to one, i think it just shows how WWE knock back the divas, i think it is disrespectful imo they do work hard an to say bella's are veteran's is wrong also Natalya is been there longer than anyone an she being knocked to 1 side. shows how Diva Talent Relations pretty much sucks.

i can see why so many divas have left the company now, because behind the scene's are pretty bad in terms of watching TD you can see how easily things are in the divas division. it is a joke.
    I watched it and that Jane person is an idiot. "go blond" what a cheap cop out. I am glad Eva had the balls to go red. Shows you WWE and the people in charge of the divas wouldn't know a hole in the ground from their assholes. Also saw Maria blasting everyone on twitter. She just mad she never got title because she couldn't wrestle out of a paper bag. I heard she has gotten better but man she didn't deserve a shot and is so egotistical.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Still going to skip all this reality bull$#@! shows they have now and even these PPV's. I am going to only watch the main PPV's from now on

S.SERIES, SUMMER SLAM and WRESTLEMANIA... I have had it with these crap in between PPV's

Thread Information