Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 617 of 655 FirstFirst ... 607617627 ... LastLast
Results 15,401 to 15,425 of 16353
    Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    DB is so 18 seconds

2. Likes $Greatness$ wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    DB is so 18 seconds
    That's what the Bella twin said.

Boom!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

4. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Well.....we all called the main event didnt we!!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Surely they'll let Cena win back "his" title when he returns. I'd like to see a different approach from him.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Well I predicted that over a week ago, surprise, surprise. *Vomit*

8 years and counting!

8. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    That's the shit I hate. I didn't see the PPV, but what's the point of giving DB the belt, then having him drop it to Orton? That's what I mean about devaluing the belt! Just have Cena win and then Orton kill him and everyone is STILL happy! Dammit! Orton hasn't had the belt in a long time so I'm happy for him. But everyone marks for DB, so I'm sad.
    Heat.

Super Elite
    Do I live in a nice house with my GF or in my Moms basement? You decide!!
    Holy shit. Daniel Bryan just pinned John fucking Cena clean! That hasn't happened for years. Incredible match, one of the best I've ever seen. Great storytelling, great atmosphere, everything in this match made sense. I can hardly describe how much I loved that match. Cena pretty much worked the match as a heel, amazing work by him. Start to finish it had a good pace, very few restholds, just amazing all around.

Orton cashing in wasn't much of a shock, I thought maybe Cena or HHH would prevent him from cashing, and I didn't really see a HHH heel turn coming. I would've liked to see Daniel Bryan get a longer reign (longer than 5 minutes), but I'm not gonna bash WWE for this decision just yet, I'm gonna see how it all plays out. It wouldn't surprise me if the big pay off to this whole McMahon angle was Daniel Bryan winning the title back in a feel good moment at WM30.

11. Likes claud3 wishes they had posted this first.
    Elite Member
    Alberto Del Rio was involved in a real-life brawl with Drew McIntyre at last night’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

At this time there isn’t a lot of specifics on the incident, but apparently the two got into a scuffle at some point, and the fight resulted in noticeable damage to both men.

WWE explain the black eye by saying it was a result of Christian hitting the Killswitch on Del Rio at Friday’s SmackDown episode. However, the black eye on Del Rio was the direct result of the fight with McIntyre

YouTube Editor
    Would be interesting to know what this was about. I also suspect a fine or suspension as a result of these actions.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    I should imagine so!

Anyone see the inferno match? was there any mess ups during that match because its been a long time since they had 1, an I though WWE wernt allowed fire in the building due to safety reasons! something to do with Undertaker v Edge match.

Super Elite
    I'm pretty sure Drew and Del Rio are buddies irl, also Dave Meltzer is reporting they had a fight with guys outside of WWE..

Anyway, @nextgen; unfortunately I watched the Inferno match. It was pretty bad and I wouldn't recommend watching it. It was a very slow match, not alot happened and it did absolutely nothing to even remotely build Bray Wyatt as any kind of threat.

Overal I would rate this PPV with a 9/10 it was just that damn good. All 3 main matches delivered, and Lesnar/Punk & Cena/Bryan are MOTY contenders. If you haven't watch the double main events I really urge you to watch them, especially Cena/Bryan. Both very unique match ups that, to me, showed why I still love WWE and pro-wrestling.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    According to our correspondents, after the SummerSlam pay-per-view event went off the air, a dejected Daniel Bryan sat at the top of the ramp while the crowd chanted “No! No! No!” and “bullsh-t!”
    LOL glad fans letting voices be heard now. Balls in your court WWE. Give him a real title run.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Guys like Punk & DB are they ones who speak there minds, yes its all BS what WWE do to these guys but fact is WWE really has a problem with Indy wrestlers imo because it shows that they can become some1 in WWE if not bigger than they think they'll be, if it wasn't for them picking up Indy wrestlers WWE would become really damp & dried out with the same old roster even they would be calling the rock to stay an not make movies!! if worse they be re-calling everyone. I guess the future of WWE lies with the 2nd 3rd generation talents now WWE pick up Indy wrestlers just to job but never in a million years they'd expect Punk or DB to be this Huge!

YouTube Editor
    The problem with the WWE is their champions are usually never catering to the "true" audience. Instead they place the title on the best entertainer, and never the best wrestler. Years ago this was totally different, and you worked your ass off just to get a shot at it. It is all about $$$ and SADLY with Cena as champ it means more $$$ for the WWE as his name alone sells tickets. Fucking joke, but hard facts to swallow.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I have my hopes for when HHH fully takes over. He runs NXT amd that show is amazing. Better thank smackdown and raw(not raw lately though).
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    NXT is better than Raw most weeks.

8 years and counting!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    The problem with the WWE is their champions are usually never catering to the "true" audience. Instead they place the title on the best entertainer, and never the best wrestler. Years ago this was totally different, and you worked your ass off just to get a shot at it. It is all about $$$ and SADLY with Cena as champ it means more $$$ for the WWE as his name alone sells tickets. Fucking joke, but hard facts to swallow.
    How many years ago are we talking about here?

YouTube Editor
    Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and Eddie Guerrero were the last of their kind in my opinion. From a wrestling stand point can we really compare Austin, Rock, Cena, etc to these guys?

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I just want to post this about the main event of SummerSlam last night.

I really don't get why some people are up in arms about what went down.
    I'm sure we're all aware that Cena is having to take time off because of his elbow injury, so it would have been a surprise if he left the PPV with the title, although we could have thought that Orton would cash in tonight on Raw. But instead, they went with Bryan winning the title - cool! In my eyes, this puts Cena out of the title picture for a good while, which is a win in my book.
    I read someone posted that they should have just left Orton take the title off of Cena, rather than giving Daniel Bryan a two minute title run and losing it. I'm not necessarily having a go at the poster who made this comment, as I'm pretty damn sure near enough most of the IWC are thinking the same thing, but this has started a great storyline! And that's what this pro wrestling is dominantly based on - storyline!

Just think, if you are one of the people that are completely pissed off that they apparently "discredited" Daniel Bryan by not giving him a WWE title run, you need to keep in mind that they let him go over cleanly to their top guy for the top title. And with that top guy being out of the picture as a whole (because of surgery), Daniel Bryan is now a real main eventer and he will be in the main event storyline! I fucking loved what happened last night because this must give Orton so much heat going into this and will fully allow him to be the heel; although we don't know right now how much Triple H will be involved in this, so the heat could be shared.
    And just think, at the end of all this, I am sure that Daniel Bryan will get the title, and just think how sweet it will be when he finally does get it! Be thankful that he's in the picture right now. He's made it. The way the business is run right now, titles don't mean everything. CM Punk isn't anywhere near the title picture right now but he and Brock Lesnar put on a fucking brilliant match last night and he is adored by so many, especially the smarks out there. Daniel Bryan is exactly the same, and whether or not he has the title, he will be loved by the right people!

Triple H must have broken so many hearts last night, and I bloody loved it, because it's all part of a set-up I'm sure - not a total "F U" to the fans.

This could be set to be a great storyline, and I'm reckoning it's going to lead to Daniel Bryan getting his hands back on the WWE title, and Triple H. Just sit back and enjoy the damn ride!

24. Likes 33x , $Greatness$ wishes they had posted this first.
    Supreme Veteran

It was excellent how they handled the outcome of cena vs D.b match

clean from start to finish and that special ending was awesome

COOKIES FOR WWE ON THAT ONE

Supreme Veteran

The wwe fans chanted yes yes yes when ceba stated he will be leaving LMAO

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Spoiler relating to Raw:

Miqo'te Bard
    God watching Ryback promos are so painful. Re package him or fire him.

29. Likes Justin wishes they had posted this first.
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Rybacks promos are horrible. Give him something to do other than being a prick! Lol

Loved summerslams ending btw

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    I just want to post this about the main event of SummerSlam last night.

I really don't get why some people are up in arms about what went down.
    I'm sure we're all aware that Cena is having to take time off because of his elbow injury, so it would have been a surprise if he left the PPV with the title, although we could have thought that Orton would cash in tonight on Raw. But instead, they went with Bryan winning the title - cool! In my eyes, this puts Cena out of the title picture for a good while, which is a win in my book.
    I read someone posted that they should have just left Orton take the title off of Cena, rather than giving Daniel Bryan a two minute title run and losing it. I'm not necessarily having a go at the poster who made this comment, as I'm pretty damn sure near enough most of the IWC are thinking the same thing, but this has started a great storyline! And that's what this pro wrestling is dominantly based on - storyline!

Just think, if you are one of the people that are completely pissed off that they apparently "discredited" Daniel Bryan by not giving him a WWE title run, you need to keep in mind that they let him go over cleanly to their top guy for the top title. And with that top guy being out of the picture as a whole (because of surgery), Daniel Bryan is now a real main eventer and he will be in the main event storyline! I fucking loved what happened last night because this must give Orton so much heat going into this and will fully allow him to be the heel; although we don't know right now how much Triple H will be involved in this, so the heat could be shared.
    And just think, at the end of all this, I am sure that Daniel Bryan will get the title, and just think how sweet it will be when he finally does get it! Be thankful that he's in the picture right now. He's made it. The way the business is run right now, titles don't mean everything. CM Punk isn't anywhere near the title picture right now but he and Brock Lesnar put on a fucking brilliant match last night and he is adored by so many, especially the smarks out there. Daniel Bryan is exactly the same, and whether or not he has the title, he will be loved by the right people!

Triple H must have broken so many hearts last night, and I bloody loved it, because it's all part of a set-up I'm sure - not a total "F U" to the fans.

This could be set to be a great storyline, and I'm reckoning it's going to lead to Daniel Bryan getting his hands back on the WWE title, and Triple H. Just sit back and enjoy the damn ride!
    That's all fine and good. I actually ain't mad with that, but damn, you already gave DB a 10 second WHC title lost at Mania. Now you give him a 2 minute title lost after he gets the main title. That's all I was saying. Now we'll call DB a 2 or 3 time world champ even though his total reign time is like 5 minutes lol. Just devalues the belt. I mean look at Cena. A what? 11x, 12x champ? Ric Flair has been wrestling since God created the earth and he's only a 16 (un-recorded 17) time champ. Shits ridiculous! But I agree with the point of the storyline and all that. Will be fun for the fans who watch it.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Thread Information