View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 619 of 659 FirstFirst ... 609619629 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,475 of 16473
    Elite Member
    What the hell?

Summerslam AND Raw were good?

Kudos to Christian/Del Rio, D-Bry/Cena, and Punk/Lesnar for the awesome matches.

Raw was cool too. They did a lot of things right.

WWE should release Sin Cara. Alberto Del Rio recently. . . I like and RVD/Ricardo. . . we'll see.

About the Wyatt family. . . dude did not look legit versus Kane. They could've had a match where both looked really strong, but nope so. . . I've lost interest.

There was a lot to like about Raw, Show/Shield, Zig/Shield, CM Punk/Curtis/Heyman, or D-Bry/New Corporation, but I really liked the footlocker/Fandango promo. Fandango has lost a lot of matches, but he still comes across as legit and his promos at SS/Raw were entertaining at the very least.

Edit: WWE shouldn't have teased Randy Orton so much, but whatever. I liked the ending to SS. D-Bry pinning Cena clean was very. . . I was happy. WWE is playing the long term.

And yeah, I agree with people who say the WHC is the new IC title. WWE is needs to work on their tag-team division still, but it's a slow grind and I'm hopeful.
    Last edited by LastManDancing; 08-21-2013 at 19:42.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I agree, S.S and RAW were nicely put together and the ending of both was excellent

The WWE need to make this a springboard through all RAW's and Smackdown Shows and not think that this should be a one off

If they go back to the boring shows, you have to ask what was the point of all that great work in the first place
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I agree, S.S and RAW were nicely put together and the ending of both was excellent

The WWE need to make this a springboard through all RAW's and Smackdown Shows and not think that this should be a one off

If they go back to the boring shows, you have to ask what was the point of all that great work in the first place
    Make money.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Make money.
    Off Course, but will they make use of the fact it makes them shed loads of money and keep this good storyline up
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Just for bit of FUN!! lmfao first time iv seen this!! still laughing now.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    LMAO... Man the dances in all wrestling is so freaking LMAO all the time

Keep it and make it more weirder and stranger

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So do you think CENA will be droped down from the WWE title hunt or put right back smack on top again

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Just for bit of FUN!! lmfao first time iv seen this!! still laughing now.

lol I love Curry Man.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    When Cena comes back he will be wearing the WWE title as if he never left.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    When Cena comes back he will be wearing the WWE title as if he never left.
    I would rep you if i could, for pointing out the reality of what will happen LMAO... I would not be surprised, but one can hope he comes back and is not put as the underdog and he actually fights to get into the title race again

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Cena - Punk in the main event at WrestleMania. Or Cena will face Taker. I'd put money on both.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    CENA VS TAKER and PUNK VS BROCK or fresh blood

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Punk vs Bryan wm 30 for wwe title.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    CENA VS TAKER and PUNK VS BROCK or fresh blood
    Considering all along Cena wants Taker for WM XXX as he says himself!! would Sting be put on hold until WM 31? an I think its ROCK v BROCK an WM XXX surely.

Elite Member
    AJ Styles’ contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire sometime in September according to PWInsider.

Currently, the parties haven’t reached an agreement and the company hasn’t made much of an attempt to get a new deal signed. This wouldn’t be the first time TNA has let contracts expire before reaching new deals.

AJ Styles teased joining other organizations on his Facebook page, writing, “Where do fans want AJ Styles to be? TNA? WWE? ROH? Japan? Lots of options. Tough decisions.”

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Considering all along Cena wants Taker for WM XXX as he says himself!! would Sting be put on hold until WM 31? an I think its ROCK v BROCK an WM XXX surely.
    I forgot about rock vs brock... But i thought the WWE did not want rock back until he decided to stop filming movies over that period

I remember CENA begging for a shot at taker and taker might do it, unless taker and the WWE decide on whether it is for the WWE title or a passing of the torch

We will have to wait and see

Miqo'te Bard
    Ryback is in line for a major push coming out of his current bullying gimmick. Those who work in WWE merchandising have been told to go heavy on coming up with ideas for him. Usually when they get that word it means not just a big push but a babyface turn.

WWE apparently changed the planned finish to the CM Punk vs. Brock Lesnar SummerSlam match in the middle of last week. This could be because The Undertaker has agreed to work Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX and if that’s going to be one of the main events, Lesnar had no business losing at SummerSlam and going into WrestleMania with a 2-3 record.
    So Ryback maybe turnong babyface and helping Bryan win title and take on the corporation(i will just be calling them that for a while). Brock vs Undertaker at Wm30 woot.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    So Ryback maybe turnong babyface and helping Bryan win title and take on the corporation(i will just be calling them that for a while). Brock vs Undertaker at Wm30 woot.
    But Ryback was a face and yet that freaking sucked, he lost at PPV's and now he will go after the corp and held D.B and what off Ryback then. Back to a bully... HOW FREAKING SAD

Brock vs Taker at WM XXX...This has been around for months or even a year or two, but a 2-3 record over a 22-0 record, sounds like a unlikely story...

Super Elite
    But Ryback was a face and yet that freaking sucked, he lost at PPV's and now he will go after the corp and held D.B and what off Ryback then. Back to a bully... HOW FREAKING SAD

Brock vs Taker at WM XXX...This has been around for months or even a year or two, but a 2-3 record over a 22-0 record, sounds like a unlikely story...
    Ryback as a face was very over actually and he was a pretty likeable character, his booking completely destroyed him though and he hasn't recovered since.

Also Brock vs Taker hasn't really been around for 2 years, Brock/Rock and Cena/Taker looked to be far more likely. I don't care though, Brock/Rock, Brock/Taker, Cena/Taker all sound like great match ups for WrestleMania so I'm fine with any of those.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I mean even though Ryback was a face, he did lose at PPV's a lot and never made an impact for winning

I really only care for taker and who i picks and seeing him at WM XXX... I just wonder who

YouTube Editor
    I have to admit that I am very excited for Raw tonight. First time in ages! I am so curious as to what they will do next to further the Daniel Bryan storyline between him and the new age "corporation". Loving it!

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Me too, i hope they continue the nice ending from last week

YouTube Editor
    The problem for me is where can it go from here? Will we see something similar to Austin vs. McMahon of the 90's? Only this time Daniel Bryan vs. HHH in a weekly battle. It will be interesting to see how this plays out, as we could see these 2 going at it week after week, but that would quickly become stale. How can they make this stand out differently from the Austin/McMahon angle of the 90's? This is what has me interested.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    true... But with cena out, they can go anywhere that does not involve him what so ever and develop that story down many paths with hopefully exciting and unpredictable outcomes

YouTube Editor
    If they add a power struggle element to this between Vince, Steph, and Hunter it could truly elevate things. The "who is really in charge" aspect could make for entertainment/comedic gold in my opinion.

Wow I suddenly remembered when Austin bought Kurt the tiny hat!

8 years and counting!

Thread Information