View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 620 of 658 FirstFirst ... 610620630 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 16441
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    LMAO Austin... I do hope they add that power struggle very soon

With all them rumors going about, for this storyline to actually take place, makes it very important now

We can not have this Vince-Triple HHH alliance any longer
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Embedded in the video below, Ted Dibiase Jr announces that he did not re-sign a contract renewal for WWE. Dibiase said that the decision was personal, and that he wanted to pursue being a father and other opportunities.

Dibiase mentions in the video that he has had “amazing life experiences” with company, and notes that he will miss the company and the fans. He stated that this is not necessarily permanent, but that this was something he needed to do right now.
    - Devon was asked if he’s still working in a backstage role with TNA and he replied:

“no i’m not done lol i’m just done with tna . had good years with the boys there and now its time to move on”

- AJ Styles and TNA are set for their next round of contract negotiations this week. As noted before, Styles’ future with TNA will come down to money. If both sides can agree on financial terms, Styles will stay with TNA.
    - As noted, Bill Goldberg appeared for the Miami Marlins’ Pro Wrestling Night festivities last night. The Miami Herald’s Scott Fishman noted that Goldberg appeared in tremendous shape and was in great spirits while posing for photos and signing autographs.

Goldberg shot down the rumors of a return at WWE’s WrestleMania XXX but didn’t say it wasn’t a possibility down the road. Goldberg talked about wanting to face either The Undertaker or Steve Austin if he returned, not Ryback.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    D Jr is great that he is focusing on his family and hope he comes back.. TNA i could care less for and Gold-berg

I could care less for too...
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    It's FANGO! What a beast! His shorty could get it! Question! Does he have the multi-chicken intro at PPV's or was that a Mania exclusive?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Wrong thread!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Elite
    Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued. Please don't let them insert Big Show into this fued.

7. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I hear you friend... It would make no sense and ruin the feud massively

Elite Member
    I can see Big Show/Mark Henry/Ziggler teaming up with D-Bry to face the shield/Orton in a 4v4 or have Big Show/Ziggs face Orton for the title after Bryan loses to spice it up (While keeping D-Bry in the picture).

Bryan is going to get the title back eventually, but I'd like to see him win the Royal Rumble (#1 entrant?) and then win at Mania.

I think that'll be the biggest pay off.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Not watched WWE since a bit after the "attitude era", and for whatever reason I caught the last two RAWs. Did this show FINALLY get good again, or has this show been good for awhile?

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Not watched WWE since a bit after the "attitude era", and for whatever reason I caught the last two RAWs. Did this show FINALLY get good again, or has this show been good for awhile?
    Nope just Finally got good.

They doing this right, but nxt week someone has to join DB or it will become redundent
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Nope just Finally got good.

They doing this right, but nxt week someone has to join DB or it will become redundent
    Jesus it took them long enough.. though its probably going to be Big show. Which I was hoping he would at least block the way for a bit lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4

PSN

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Jesus it took them long enough.. though its probably going to be Big show. Which I was hoping he would at least block the way for a bit lol
    rumor behind stage is Ryback is going to turn babyface and with the WWe being a little unpredictable I am saying it could be him.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    rumor behind stage is Ryback is going to turn babyface and with the WWe being a little unpredictable I am saying it could be him.
    Not 100% sure who that is, but going off the internet its that annoying guy that seems to bully people? Meh.

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4

PSN

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Seeing the defaced SUV on Raw reminded me of the Attitude Era where they would trash vehicles on a weekly basis.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Seeing the defaced SUV on Raw reminded me of the Attitude Era where they would trash vehicles on a weekly basis.
    Didn't Triple H remember what happened the last time someone bought Randy Orton a car on TV?

It was a nice touch though - the way they played up to the YES chants, and it made a change from smashing up the car, like you said.

I wonder if there are still any indie lovers out there who are still pissed that Daniel Bryan had a "few minutes" WWE title run. This is shaping up to be a great, longed-out storyline. Triple H is great as a heel, as is Orton, and Daniel Bryan is definitely someone that you can get behind in this because he really is an underdog, unlike John Cena usually portrays in pretty much all of his storylines.

I wouldn't mind if Show and Ziggler get involved to a certain extent, like someone previously posted in here: that they do a tag team match. But this should not be the climax, and only Daniel Bryan should be in the final title picture with Randy Orton as that would do the whole thing justice in the end.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    so they are more or less buying the heel. This needs more

Buy him a house lol

YouTube Editor
    Lets see how predictable the WWE is. In my opinion I see a HHH/Orton/The Shield vs. Bryan/Christian/Big Show/Ziggler/Miz in an elimination match at Survivor Series based on the way the past 2 weeks have gone. Seeds have been planted for more than just Bryan going up against the new Corporation 2.0 here.

Lets see if my latest prediction will come true as well!

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Lets see how predictable the WWE is. In my opinion I see a HHH/Orton/The Shield vs. Bryan/Christian/Big Show/Ziggler/Miz in an elimination match at Survivor Series based on the way the past 2 weeks have gone. Seeds have been planted for more than just Bryan going up against the new Corporation 2.0 here.

Lets see if my latest prediction will come true as well!
    Yeah, I can easily see that prediction too. We've had two straight weeks of Bryan getting owned so it's being built so that he can't take them on on his own.
    Like I said, it's fine with me, but I'd want them to end it all with a one-on-one match between Bryan and Orton for the title. If the whole thing is going on when Cena returns then I hope he's not thrust into the title picture between them two.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I say this corp storyline will split really quick and the whole thing will fall apart, unless Vince and Triple H finally bring this power struggle into play

YouTube Editor
    I honestly think Vince will be phased out completely now, sadly. The guy is 68 years old, and eventually he has to leave that world behind. I understand for the initial phase, but this is HHH's world now.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But they need to make it a epic exit from the WWE for good and never like you are fired or a leave the WWE type match... It needs to be epic and something we remember for decades to come

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    But they need to make it a epic exit from the WWE for good and never like you are fired or a leave the WWE type match... It needs to be epic and something we remember for decades to come
    Just remembering when Chris Benoit's (I wrote his name!) death and actions ended that storyline of Vince blowing up in a limo.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    That was great.. But i have a feeling we need something new fresh and vary vary special for his exit for good

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    They'll probably go with the "who gets total control?" match in the end I would reckon. It's all about the family now and they pretty much do anything to get themselves over.

I'm a little surprised there has been no mention of April Jeanette's promo on Raw. I suppose she was meant to get heat from everyone, but what she said was pretty much the truth (most of it) and she got cheered for it. Punk even described it as a "PipeBombShell" (I left out the hashtag there).
    It seemed Natalya was about the only one who was in agreement with her

I've been watching Total Divas as it makes me laugh at how normal Daniel Bryan is - I always look forward to the scenes with him really.
    I cannot stand Nikki Bella. She's just awful.

Elite Member
    - PWInsider reports that Matt Morgan has had talks with people in WWE but is nowhere close to signing a contract yet.

Thread Information