View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 624 of 659 FirstFirst ... 614624634 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 16453
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Vince is an absolute genius for business and what he has done for the product... But sometimes if not most of the time, he needs to stay behind the back
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    So with Cody Rhodes Fired an Goldust being jumped on with bad words from Steph & HHH now HHH says he had relieved Dusty Rhodes of his duties as the NXT Commissioner on NXT show.

im smelling a feud between 2 family's Rhodes v McMahon family, nothing has been put in writing about this nore has there been any announcement on it but I feel like it just might happen imo it putting the pieces together an it makes sense.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    They should do a feud between them two families and bring back everyone and since vince and Dusty rhodes the father never really got on... They should grab this storyline by the throat
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    It is indeed a huge setup for something epic if done right. I was overly impressed with Goldust (Dustin) in his match with Orton. The dude still has it and the WWE should take notice of that too and get him back on the active roster. Dude is a talent!

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It is indeed a huge setup for something epic if done right. I was overly impressed with Goldust (Dustin) in his match with Orton. The dude still has it and the WWE should take notice of that too and get him back on the active roster. Dude is a talent!
    The thing with Goldust no1 takes him for granted I mean the fans treat him like dirt an his gimmick is beyond a failure I know he's been there since 20years on an off! but jeez the WWE need stop treating him like a donkey.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Dustin rhodes always was a solid worker...overshadowed by his dad's more cartoony character, the goldust character was actually solid for a good while but the wwf (at the time) kept him down...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The Rhods legacy and the Mc manhon legacy should be a story onto itself for sure and let them fight it out... But corpt version the standard wrestler. Is a great story

I can not wait to see were this is all going to end up and the end of this stoyline better be freaking worth all this excellent T.V

Elite Member
    oh its on ppl:

Apparently the Rhodes Family angle will continue on Monday’s Raw, as Stephanie McMahon has invited WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes to this upcoming Raw. Stephanie tweeted the following:

“@WWEDustyRhodes please accept this invitation to attend RAW this Monday in Cleveland. I have a business proposition for you. Thank you.”

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is great news indeed, because this is just got real

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Bryan BETTER win,
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    D.B is not going to win the title this soon and it makes no sense giving him the title this early, after building this story-line up so so so well... So it will be right up to R.R and then he will get the title

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Bryan BETTER win,
    Keep on dreaming!! WWE got future plans for DB this is why Orton is holding the title till January 2014, maybe wrong but that's what was put out.

13. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Keep on dreaming!! WWE got future plans for DB this is why Orton is holding the title till January 2014, maybe wrong but that's what was put out.
    DB losing for 5 months is a stupid move.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    DB losing for 5 months is a stupid move.
    DB will not be losing for 5 months he will have other matches!! but will be on an off against orton! cant read the story lol but we will see what happens with DB

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Now that's best for business! I won't speak much and spoil for anyone watching later today.

YouTube Editor
    Hmmmmm my "Heyman guy" prediction/recommendation came true, well how about that.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Going to watch it later myself, so please say no more

YouTube Editor
    We should start doing a PPV ratings as well as weekly Raw reviews. I would be down for that! Can compile our numbers and create a scale system.

8 years and counting!

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    We should start doing a PPV ratings as well as weekly Raw reviews. I would be down for that! Can compile our numbers and create a scale system.
    Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Would be better if this thread had some more posters, but still I like it.

Btw I thought NOC was pretty bad. It's gonna have a terrible buyrate (though that's likely more due the fact that a Mayweather fight was the night before and you know that's gonna deliver a blow to the WWE PPV). Hopefully WWE realises this and don't blame Orton/Bryan for it, if they do you can guarantee Cena will get the belt back asap once he's cleared.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Can you explain how it would be company suicide? Molo and me seem to agree that it would turn away part of their audience, but kill the company? The streak? I don't think anything can kill WWE at this point.

And about the wrestler ending the streak being hated forever.. well yeah that'd kinda be the point of letting someone end the streak. You'd get a main event level heel out of it for the rest of their carreer.
    There's alot of factors involved though in finding the right person to end the streak (imo the streak ending ship sailed long ago anyway). You need a reliable worker, preferably someone who isn't injury-prone, someone with charisma/who can connect with the crowd, someone under a long term contract (Sheamus/Orton type contracts) etc..
    Plus it would take years of strong booking to get a wrestler over enough to battle Taker and look like a legit threat, but with WWE's current creative team that's next to inmpossible. I personally thought Wade Barrett would've been a great opponent for Taker at WM27 until they ruined Nexus and buried his character beyond repair.

Back in 2007 Ken Kennedy looked to be "the guy" unfortunately for him he was injury prone and looking at how he does in TNA I'm sure we are all glad that didn't work out.
    I honestly believe that Sheamus is the only one qualified to kill the streak.

YouTube Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Would be better if this thread had some more posters, but still I like it.

Btw I thought NOC was pretty bad. It's gonna have a terrible buyrate (though that's likely more due the fact that a Mayweather fight was the night before and you know that's gonna deliver a blow to the WWE PPV). Hopefully WWE realises this and don't blame Orton/Bryan for it, if they do you can guarantee Cena will get the belt back asap once he's cleared.
    The problem with the WWE is they fail to realize the commitment needed to make a storyline compelling in order to truly draw in the audience. 15 years ago they did this with ease and storyline's continued for months before we saw a conclusion/fallout. The biggest problem against this is the amount of PPV's. 3 weeks between shows IS NOT enough time to build something with value. Often things get rushed, end prematurely, or happen for no reason. I have seen matches take place from a dance off, mispronounced someone's name, as well many as many other pointless/stupid excuses to start a feud. Make it more realistic, make it personal, much like the McMahon/Rhodes and Bryan/Orton storyline right now. Just make it last, and it worth the wait. Always keep the audience guessing and wanting more.

8 years and counting!

23. Likes XMW likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So DB got the title and what now... How will they swing this so called wrestler vs the corp story-line

CONFUSED

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    So DB got the title and what now... How will they swing this so called wrestler vs the corp story-line

CONFUSED
    It was a fast count, so Triple H can strip him off the title for that if he wants to. And I thought it was a little weird how the reff Scott Armstrong finished the match, he took a bump, got replaced and then when he was fit he replaced the new ref again. I've never seen that before I think and it doesn't make alot of sense, not sure if they'll use that for storyline purposes but just wanted to mention it anyway.

Also Daniel Bryan should've lost last night. He'll probably lose the title again tonight but it felt very anti-climatic, it happened too soon and wasn't build up nearly good enough imo.

26. Likes 33x likes this post
    Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Maybe Triple H will turn on Orton now. Saying he wasn't best for business.

I'm getting fed up of the shield now and want someone to come in and beat them.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I still do not get why though... So many ways to screw D.B without him getting the title so early on

Thread Information