Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 627 of 656 FirstFirst ... 617627637 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 16382
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I kno what you are saying friend... It makes no sense
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It seems that Vince was behind the Heyman and Ryback thing about Marriage LMAO

WTF
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Apparently they wanted to create a buzz or something. I just thought it was a bit gay. Not impressed by that segment at all.

Anyway, I wish they had made Antonio Cesaro the new Paul Heyman guy.
    There's talk that they're thinking of splitting Cesaro from Colter and Swagger and turning him face, as the new Big Swing move he does is picking up a lot of backing from the fans. It's a funny move and bloody impressive that he performs it for as long as he does but I would love to see him as a dominating heel.
    I think he has the charisma to stand on his own two feet, and I don't think anyone can really argue with his pure strength and in-ring ability.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Apparently they wanted to create a buzz or something. I just thought it was a bit gay. Not impressed by that segment at all.

Anyway, I wish they had made Antonio Cesaro the new Paul Heyman guy.
    There's talk that they're thinking of splitting Cesaro from Colter and Swagger and turning him face, as the new Big Swing move he does is picking up a lot of backing from the fans. It's a funny move and bloody impressive that he performs it for as long as he does but I would love to see him as a dominating heel.
    I think he has the charisma to stand on his own two feet, and I don't think anyone can really argue with his pure strength and in-ring ability.
    Could not agree more, he is under used, under his current position and they need to move him to a place that suits him and that is Heyman

The only problem is HOW and would Vince ruin it

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Cesaro is the better of the two no doubt, and quite frankly he just doesn't fit in with Swagger. I like the idea of him becoming a Paul Heyman guy, but what then should the cap be? First thing there will be too many guys under Heyman and they will start losing their appeal.

8 years and counting!

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Or let him work on his own and then let him chose a manger that suits him... That way the WWE could build a storyline around him and a mystery new manger

Elite Member
    Heyman is being drawed in to manage a first WWE diva coming from NXT as quoted the 'A Paul Heyman Gal' but im not to sure when this will happen all I know its none other than

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Heyman is being drawed in to manage a first WWE diva coming from NXT as quoted the 'A Paul Heyman Gal' but im not to sure when this will happen all I know its none other than
    Oh great, a person he can actually propose to LMAO

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Battleground was pure dog$#@!. Aside from the Rhodes-Shield match, everything else had me falling asleep.

11. Likes Justin , Molo316 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Glad i avoided the PPV

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Battleground was pure dog$#@!. Aside from the Rhodes-Shield match, everything else had me falling asleep.
    Can't believe they're still doing Hell in a Cell, which makes it just another short three weeks before a PPV again, just as it was with Battleground.

They were onto something really good from SummerSlam, but it seems like they've just got too excited since then and they hardly have any organisation going on. Quite disappointing.

Antonio Cesaro seemed like he was drunk or high, from the backstage promo, all through to the end of the match.
    Can't deny this guy's strength... Bloody love this guy! I wish he'd get a great push...

And this:

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    theyve defo fallen off hard lately

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    In a shocking announcement made on Monday's edition of WWERAW, John Cena will be returning to in-ring action earlier than expected, as he will compete with Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship in the next pay-per-view, which will emanate from Miami, Florida on Sunday, October 27th.

The announcement was made during the third and final hour of RAW, as Vickie Guerrero selected Ricardo Rodriguez as Del Rio's opponent for RAW. Before the match could begin, however, Guerrero revealed that Del Rio would be facing Cena at the Hell In A Cell show, which led to Rodriguez upsetting Del Rio in the RAW match.

John Cena will also be appearing on Good Morning American tomorrow morning.

That guy is an absolute BEAST.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...iac-in-a-match

? WHY ?

16. Likes Molo316 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    The guy should rest up.

And secondly...

WHY!?

18. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Fully agree friend... It is way too soon and the wwe will pay heavy for sure, if he is badly hurt

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Fully agree friend... It is way too soon and the wwe will pay heavy for sure, if he is badly hurt
    There's been reports that Punk is still not good with his injuries. It's maybe a way so they can give Punk some time to cool off again, but they would be doing the exact same thing with bringing Cena back so soon like this. Even when Punk returned, he came back before schedule.

21. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Ratings is a factor here it seems

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Ratings is a factor here it seems
    If they really want to get ratings back up again I would suggest that they organize the WWE title picture again.
    Like I said earlier - in my opinion, SummerSlam and just after were brilliant times once again for WWE fans. Recently, it's just become a mess and it feels like they're just trying their hardest to string out the WWE title story for as long as they can. It feels like there is more focus on Big Show in all of this!

Cena will draw in ratings for children watching, but for the more mature fan, who actually isn't into Cena, I'm sure they'd want to see a good Daniel Bryan WWE title storyline more.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    The Cena Rio match will prob rival Golberg vs Brock for worst match in history. A not fully healed up Cena vs a guy who is decent at best and finisher is an arm bare, all while HITC. Yeah that match will SUCK
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

25. Likes Justin , Shibby , claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yep, but think of the kids

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Right, so my brother put a decent and definitely plausible idea to me yesterday as to why Cena might be in the WHC match with Del Rio.

Basically, with RVD gone for now, Del Rio doesn't have any real opponents, and the World title is pretty much a "nothing" title now.
    So, since Cena is probably not 100%, Cena will most likely win the title at Hell in a Cell, but then have Damien Sandow cash in the Money In The Bank and take the title. Cena will probably wander off again or something, and Del Rio and Sandow will have a little rivalry.

At some point, Cena will take the title back, and Daniel Bryan will be the WWE Champion at some point - or it could be the other way around.
    CM Punk will win the Royal Rumble and want to face Cena. Daniel Bryan will say that he can beat anybody - or something along those lines, as he was when he was facing Big Show all the time recently, and they will have a triple threat match at WrestleMania, to unify the two titles.

Now to me, that makes sense because then they could hopefully bring something back to the Intercontinental title, and you would have arguably the biggest draws in the company now in the main event of a landmark WrestleMania [number].

YouTube Editor
    When Cena comes back my interest in the product will fall flat. The past 2 months have been magical for me and mainly because Cena is gone! Him leaving was the best thing to happen to the WWE in years, and frankly I wish he would stay away. I hope when he returns at HIAC the fans boo him out of the building. $#@! I HATE CENA and the wrestling arsenal of 3 moves. RUINED THE PRODUCT FOR YEARS! Its a sad reality when the real wrestlers only get a shot at the top when he is injured/

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I would never wish harm on Cena or any other wrestler, but it seems the WWE are

With bringing him back so early and getting a world title SHOT. It only makes sense if it to over someone other than CENA again and it annoys me, because it add's another world title too his ever growing times as world champ... So wasting the world title number for CENA makes no sense

Because the WHC title means completely nothing any ways and it has no other reason than unite it with the WWE title and having just one WORLD title for both brands and defend it on both brands

It would and should hold more meaning to the WWE title once again
    Last edited by claud3; 10-09-2013 at 15:42.

YouTube Editor
    It pisses me off he just jumps back into a title picture, which is pure BS. The show has reached new heights as of late due mainly in fact to him not being there. The product is better, amdn many guys are finally getting a decent push which they so deserve. Or ton is back in the main event and Daniel Bryan is the most over guy in the WWE right now. Cena will come back and instantly he will hold a championship, and start stealing the spotlight from every other guy in the locker room. Once he is back my interest in the product will deteriorate tremendously.

8 years and counting!

31. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    It pisses me off he just jumps back into a title picture, which is pure BS. The show has reached new heights as of late due mainly in fact to him not being there. The product is better, amdn many guys are finally getting a decent push which they so deserve. Or ton is back in the main event and Daniel Bryan is the most over guy in the WWE right now. Cena will come back and instantly he will hold a championship, and start stealing the spotlight from every other guy in the locker room. Once he is back my interest in the product will deteriorate tremendously.
    100% agree...

It's like here CENA is out and now it's your time to shine, wait you have shined enough and now we are bringing back CENA to over shadow your achievements and to steal the spotlight again

Go you to the back of the line with the rest of the back of the line liners

Thread Information