View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 628 of 660 FirstFirst ... 618628638 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,700 of 16482
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Right, so my brother put a decent and definitely plausible idea to me yesterday as to why Cena might be in the WHC match with Del Rio.

Basically, with RVD gone for now, Del Rio doesn't have any real opponents, and the World title is pretty much a "nothing" title now.
    So, since Cena is probably not 100%, Cena will most likely win the title at Hell in a Cell, but then have Damien Sandow cash in the Money In The Bank and take the title. Cena will probably wander off again or something, and Del Rio and Sandow will have a little rivalry.

At some point, Cena will take the title back, and Daniel Bryan will be the WWE Champion at some point - or it could be the other way around.
    CM Punk will win the Royal Rumble and want to face Cena. Daniel Bryan will say that he can beat anybody - or something along those lines, as he was when he was facing Big Show all the time recently, and they will have a triple threat match at WrestleMania, to unify the two titles.

Now to me, that makes sense because then they could hopefully bring something back to the Intercontinental title, and you would have arguably the biggest draws in the company now in the main event of a landmark WrestleMania [number].
    Sounds plausable but heel vs heel? unless they make Alberto boreio face for millionth time.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Sounds plausable but heel vs heel? unless they make Alberto boreio face for millionth time.
    Yeah, I suppose there is that.

Maybe they'll throw Christian back in for "One More Match" before they retire the World title again

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yeah, I suppose there is that.

Maybe they'll throw Christian back in for "One More Match" before they retire the World title again
    Just get the freaking belt of DEL RIO, because he is pure boring
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    I want to see a face vs face main event something. How long has it been since we seen a great storyline between two top faces? I want Ziggler to have his time to shine and I want it setup as mutual respect two competitors. I want to see Bryan as champ and the man to try and take the title from his is non other than Ziggler. The only outcome here is elevating both of these great talents. No one would lose in the end.

9 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I want to see a face vs face main event something. How long has it been since we seen a great storyline between two top faces? I want Ziggler to have his time to shine and I want it setup as mutual respect two competitors. I want to see Bryan as champ and the man to try and take the title from his is non other than Ziggler. The only outcome here is elevating both of these great talents. No one would lose in the end.
    We the people

Have spoken on this so so so many times, that the spotlight is taken from the talent of talent the WWE lock away behind doors that only open when the top guys have injuries or time off

I want to see fresh main event guys be the top money makers and show stoppers of this current generation of young wrestlers... The CENA train has crashed and no one wants to ride it again

Move on and focus on building the talent off new

Some info WWE stacking the deck at Hell In A Cell

The reason WWE is stacking the deck so heavily at the upcoming WWEHell In A Cell pay-per-view is due to reported concerns that they may have alienated their pay-per-view buying audience with the way they have handled the main event situation on the past couple of pay-per-views.

As noted previously, fans demanded refunds following the recent WWENight Of Champions pay-per-view due to the fact that they paid for a finish that was completely erased and overturned less than 24 hours later on the free WWERAW television show that followed the next night. Additionally, fans were loudly chanting "refund, refund" after the non-finish to Sunday's WWE Battleground pay-per-view in Buffalo.

Due to the fact that WWE has handled the main events, which are what pay-per-views are largely sold on, so poorly at their last few shows, the feeling in the company is they need to regain that trust with their pay-per-view buying audience at Hell In A Cell, which is why there seems to be such emphasis on guaranteeing a legitimate finish in the main event, as well as other major selling points to support it underneath. Basically, the company is stacking the deck so heavily that it pretty much guarantees that anyone who buys the show this time will get their money's worth.

For those reasons, WWE has brought back John Cena earlier than expected for a match against Alberto Del Rio, as well as guaranteed a newWWE Champion in the third-straight pay-per-view main event betweenRandy Orton and Daniel Bryan. While they basically guaranteed a winner for the same match at Battleground, they are stressing that this match will be in a Hell In A Cell, which assures viewers that there will be no outside interference, and they have Shawn Michaels as a special guest referee to give further confidence to their fans that there will be a legitimate outcome this time around.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...-deck-for-hiac

WWE should have not needed to do this what so ever, if the storylines worn stronger
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Following the Hell in a Cell PPV, John Cena will be returning full time to the road as we've been reporting.

The plan, as of now, is for Cena to continue feuding with Alberto Del Rioafter the pay-per-view event.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...-for-john-cena

So it is clear, full time back and a boring feud after the PPV... This mean more world title numbers for Cena

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    So... because their last 2 PPVs sucked, they're making it up to people by bringing back Cena to make it even $#@!tier?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Yep and they actually lied about his injury, and that seem to back fire. Because they assumed it would work " IDIOTS"

So now we have to deal with a numbers gain for cena in terms of WORLD TITLES HELD and deal with a increased boring, dull, predictable feud with DEL RIO

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Now that Cena is in world title picture will they treat the title like they uave been or suddenly make it mean somethings again.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'd be surprised if Cena keeps the title. The only way I can see him keeping it for a good while is if they do go down that unification route, and then of course, yeah, the title would have more meaning again.

If the past few years are anything to go by, it's all about the WWE title now, and only the guys with the top status within the company go for that, and we all know that Cena is one of those guys.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I'd be surprised if Cena keeps the title. The only way I can see him keeping it for a good while is if they do go down that unification route, and then of course, yeah, the title would have more meaning again.

If the past few years are anything to go by, it's all about the WWE title now, and only the guys with the top status within the company go for that, and we all know that Cena is one of those guys.

I agree, but if the WWE and we know them so predictably well. What if they keep CENA as WHC champ until them decide to get him to put someone over and then unification ROUTE

This will hurt it bad

Dedicated Member
    ON The Streak... i see Sheamus ending it or he retires with it.
    Mark probably retires with it in tact though.

If his shoulders just won't recover he needs to say he's done either way.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Why would Sheamus end it? He's almost as bad as Cena.

14. Likes Justin , $Greatness$ , 33x likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The Undertaker's streak is to financially important to end it at WM XXX or any other WM in the future, deem the Undertaker fit enough to defend it

After WM XXX the question will be asked, should he retire or should he had retired at WM XXX. That question's answer falls to TAKER and TAKER alone

He will retire when his body retires and that is up to him, i do not see him risking life injuries upon aiming the streak at 25-0 or 30-0... He will retire when he seems fit and in the long run, money is seriously not a issue

It is the legacy

Elite Member
    Everyone agrees Cena is old news. Seriously, when he comes back he just needs to help put people over. Randy Orton did. I mean, losing one match versus Dolph Ziggler or Cody Rhodes would push them so far, and not hurt Cena at all. Actually, it'd help, because the fact people can beat him would make his matches way more interesting.

No one should beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. If Shawn Michaels couldn't, no one should. I'd like to see Lesnar and Daniel Bryan face Undertaker in future WM if he's able.

I actually like Del Rio being champion this time, because he beats people clean. I'm so happy heels can win clean now. Still, he's held the belt for almost a year (Barring Ziggler's brief stint) and they need someone fresh like Sandow or Ziggler.

Which leads me to another point. Stop trying to bury Dolph Ziggler. The guy is talented and so over. He survived the Spirit Squad, his name, the stupid brown hair style, Vickie, and he's still relevant. People love him. I love him. WWE give up and give the man his due.

I think Bray Wyatt should've beat Kane clean. He looked so weak at Summerslam. I think WWE kind of blew the Wyatt family being something big. They're getting tiresome.

Cody Rhodes/Goldie as tag champs so I can see The Real Americans in the title hunt. Seriously, Antonio Cesaro is so talented. He's going to be main event material. You can't bury talent (Unless you're MVP).

I keep forgetting Sheamus is a part of the WWE roster. That's awful considering I miss Christian and Mark Henry constantly.

Los Matadors have to have the longest intro ever. You don't get to have an intro that long. The Undertaker can because he earned it. I think they're going to overstay their welcome a lot sooner than later.

Ryback being a Heyman guy. . . I like.

And. . . I think they should have more stipulation matches like table or ladder, especially in tag team since they don't even get any real promo time.

Okay, I think that covers everything WWE related.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I say socko should be main eventing and beat cena.. But then again it seems even clothes can not beat him

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    It was a good point you brought up about having a heel face a heel, but in case you didn't catch Smackdown, Damien Sandow was working as a babyface. It was very strange that he just switched with no reason to. So I suppose we can make of that what we wish to.

Also, Vickie Guerrero worked as a face too.

Miqo'te Bard
    Another "aww look at Cena this is what he wanted to be forever he is so good" montage, $#@! this.

20. Likes Justin likes this post
    Elite Member
    Raw main event was hype, but I didn't like the finish finish.

I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    The fans might completely go against the WWE's plans. We all know they will put that title on Cena in order to try and give it more meaning. I would love nothing more then the entire arenas week after week booing his ass out of the building. Followed by chants of "You can't wrestle.", "Boring,", "Super-Cena." etc.

Man I HATE John Cena.

9 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is crazy, i wonder what would happen if no fan turned up to any arena when cena is going to be on the shows LMAO

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    Raw main event was hype, but I didn't like the finish finish.

Pretty good result, but I agree with you that Cody should have hit the finisher to make them look a little more convincing.

I thought it was strange that they had that as the main event, rather than Daniel Bryan's match, but it all made sense for the surprise now.

Great match overall though. Most of the time you're guaranteed a good match from The Shield.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Glad the WWE TAG TITLES will mean somthing now

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Got into a habit of reliving the Attitude and proceeding era by just becoming Stone Cold at the past two musical festivals I've been to; pretty much involved copious amounts of beer, smashing 'em together, saying ''WHAT?'', Stunners, walking around with a boombox playing his theme song, more Stunners, and saying other miscellaneous quotes. It was extremely obnoxious, the way the Texas Rattlesnake would've wanted. Thought I'd share - keepin' Stone Cold alive!

I realise it's got little to do with current WWE affairs, but hey! Everyone love Stone Cold-related anecdotes. :3

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Elite Member
    Cena coming back from injury an surgery an then put in the World Title match - GTFO............... wonder if Sandow to cash in the MITB case.

Thread Information