View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 629 of 658 FirstFirst ... 619629639 ... LastLast
Results 15,701 to 15,725 of 16437
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Well since cena is the only one to lose cashing in the MITB, and even that was a complete waste

Because i think the WWE was trying to show even the top dog can not get it all time and they failed massively

It makes sense to have him in the title picture for the kids and ratings...

But to ys real older fans, it's a freaking kick in the danglers. Because we want new faces to become champ..

Were is cena is a silent fart that stays around and only stinks the place up
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Cena needs to be a heel champion. /but that shouldn't happen for a while since he's already a 50x champion. We wouldn't want him breaking Ric Flair record so soon now would we? Stupid WWE

$Greatness$ Awaits™

3. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    You know what... part of me now wants Cena to win the World title

As long as he doesn't keep it for too long and then loses it to a worthy opponent who is capable of carrying the title, then I think it'll give it some worth again.

Alberto Del Rio - great in the ring, but pretty terrible with his charisma.
    Dolph Ziggler - again, great in the ring, but his promo skills and ability to carry a big player stature (although the indie guys love him) lacked, in my opinion.

There's no doubt that Cena is a big money draw for the company, and that's the reason why he's always up there in the big picture.
    A lot of people don't like the way he's always in the main spotlight - including me - but opinions don't often matter to a big corporation when there's money pouring in from some entity - that being Cena.

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I beg the WWE give CENA months of and he will be healed fully and when he comes back, the WWE will welcome him with booing arms and things will never change

I do not wish harm to cena or any other wrestler... But the WWE pushing him beyond his means, will result in a " I TOLD YOU SO " moment from all WWE fans

Burning out wrestlers really quick... Taker is different he gets one match a year and is still hurting, but that year he is away he is healing and yet it is still not enough

Were is CENA is a full time wrestler and never gets time off and will never fully heal 100% ever
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    -- WWE is still interested in having Bill Goldberg appear at WrestleMania 30 in a match. During Ryback's match on RAW, Vince McMahon fed Jerry Lawler a line about fans loving the Goldberg chants during Rybackappearances. With the regular chants and a Goldberg DVD, WWE is hoping to capitalize by bringing him back for WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans, LA next year.

-- Speaking of WrestleMania 30, Vince McMahon is said to be paranoid that a power outage may happen at WrestleMania 30. As previously reported, Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn reportedly lost it when Battleground suffered a power outage and the Superdome was where the Super Bowl power outage happened this year. McMahon is concerned that not only will they be in that same building, but that WrestleMania uses more power than the Super Bowl when you factor in lighting, pyro and the like.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...mahon-paranoid

So Berg vs berg at WM XXX and Vince is worried over something, i guess i slow news day LOL

Triple H is once again looking to focus on the tag team division in WWE. He is again looking to introduce new teams from NXT and also use some individual talents on the main roster that aren't doing anything to make some teams.

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel, who previously tagged together prior to Kidd's injury, will likely be paired again.

The Los Matadores are also an example of a new tag-team that is getting a big push. The tag-team match main eveneting RAW is again another sign that WWE, more specifically Triple H, wants to put more focus on the division.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...-team-division

I am so hoping this is true, the division needs this badly

Elite Member
    Don't blame HHH for putting more focus in the TT division he's always said he would bring it back up to par where it was in the late 90s with hardyz, dudleyz, E&C an APA ect

Goldberg would be good to see not saying any different tbh Iv always liked seeing past superstars its just a thing like seeing the rock or brock now an again so no issues here.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Berggy Boy is not an Issue, the issue is how good is he and does he have ring rust... He i believe has not wrestled a long time now and they would need to make him train quick if they want him to wrestle and sell the WM XXX match with ryback

I would not blame HHH for the division, i blame Vince for not making it a main focus now and it makes stars for the future, single or together

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    If you want to bring the tag division back up to respectability, you must first get rid of those Spartan JaKKs Pacific tag team belts.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Bring back the old tag titles or revent them again

Elite Member
    The tag team belts are oogly and I hope they use Team Rhodes well. I liked Rhodes Scholars, but they didn't do anything.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Ending of Raw a good tribute to old Stone cold vs vince days.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Going to hopfully catch it tonight

Elite Member
    The mic talk by everyone in the end (Besides Orton) was good, but. . .

HBK is the great of all time, but goofy, skip around Shawn Michaels is lame too.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    yeah, why the old truck gag. When no one does it better than Stone cold

The legend behind the best

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    This is funny. During my free moments at work I am watching matches from the 2000s. At the time I used to think the WWE had gone $#@! but now... now the matches are great! And only now I'm realising that the people they had in the matches were somewhat of a big deal.

Hypocritical...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Sure is friend, the WWE has a mixure problem.

Were they can not pick which is not a money maker and what is and thus, they screw themselves sometimes trying to get eye's on t.v and bums on seats

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    here is reportedly a lot of heat on Ryback from WWE over the last month. There is a feeling backstage that Ryback's in-ring work has regressed. In addition, many WWE officials apparently feel that Ryback is becoming more of a danger in the ring for his opponents and has been roughing up other workers, such as CM Punk.

Another reason that Ryback has heat is because his recent media appearance have not gone as well as planned. There are reportedly talks that Ryback acts like he does not want to be at the events and is hard to deal with. One source says his "ego has gone through the roof" during the past several months. Another source says that Ryback looks constantly "annoyed" when making appearances for WWE.

There are reports that Vince McMahon is considering taking Paul Heymanoff of Ryback, so Heyman can work with another wrestler. A quote that was said about Ryback is "the bloom is off the rose" unless he can turn things around.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...heat-on-ryback

What should be done, fire him or train him

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Ryback sucks he always has and will. Anyone got a stream link for tonight?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    I'm not surprised. What happened to the days when guys use to pay their dues? CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and Daniel Bryan went through a lot to get to where they are and other wrestlers like Dolph Ziggler and Cody Rhodes will have too (Although to a lesser degree) if they ever make it to their well-deserved main event level. They learned to be grateful and proved they wanted this more than anything.

I mean. . . look at Mark Henry! Seventeen years!

Ryback just showed up and was thrusted into. . . not main event like A+/S tier level, but he was wrestling for the WWE title AND has been in the upper-mid tier card after only being there for like two months. They didn't give enough time to see if he had the staying power to be put in the limelight like that.

Of course, all opinion. I don't think they should fire him, but train him and teach him some humility. If they can bury Ziggler for the littlest thing then they can do the same to Ryback who's been slacking, acting like a $#@!, and not half as talented.

Edit: I'm sorry for the rant, but I think more about it and it pisses me off. I remember when Sheamus debuted and after survivor series he beat John Cena, JOHN $#@!ing CENA, for the WWE title. Edge, Jericho, HHH, Shawn Michaels, JBL, Batista, Kurt Angle etc couldn't beat John Cena, but Sheamus did! He was WWE champ after like three-four months.

And he's not terrible, but Sheamus doesn't do anything really well. He's a solid wrestler, has solid mic skills (But is still average), and a decent look (Thanks to his irish background), but $#@! did that piss me off.

Didn't they bury the $#@! out of MVP for the reasons they say about Ryback? And I liked MVP
    Last edited by LastManDancing; 10-27-2013 at 14:18.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    +rep for both, this is simple idea and the WWE should have done this ages ago.

Leave him in the NXT.. That way they could have figured out what to do with him

Miqo'te Bard
    $#@! you john cena

No no no no, lame PPV
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 10-28-2013 at 04:16.

24. Likes Justin likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Wait... I just checked a spoiler site.

The Shield wasn't the tag champs going into their match? When they lose the straps? lol

$Greatness$ Awaits™

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Two weeks-ish ago they lost the tag team belts to Goldust and Cody Rhodes

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Dats cray. What's even more crazy is doing Cody Rhodes like that. I mean, I know they're brothers and all. I also know Goldust is a proven commodity, but I just can't even imagine that team being champions. I thought Booker and Goldy was taught, but woo boy. lol OK, WWE, I see you. Now you just gotta get rid of the pennysaver tag straps and you're on your way to redemption!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Miqo'te Bard
    Looks like TNA will be dead soon

Dave Meltzer revealed on the latest installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that The Carters are looking to sell TNA.
    “There’s a lot of moves, there’s a lot of moves that are being done behind the scenes,” Meltzer said. “No matter what anyone is going to say right now, there’s big things going on behind the scenes as far as the future ownership of the company, and at that point, god only knows where it goes.
    They the ones that $#@!ed it up anyways bringing in the $#@!off crew.

Thread Information