Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 630 of 656 FirstFirst ... 620630640 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 16385
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    If the WWE buys TNA there goes all hope for a better product. TNA needs to be built up in order to someday compete with the WWE. In other news, John Cena go $#@! yourself.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I knew WHC stood for something

( WORLD TITLE HOLDER CENA )

i knew they would one day make sense of that WHC lettering...

It's a shame it has come to selling TNA, i might not like the product. But competition is great and the WWE most certainly needs it

TNA could have been massive without ERIC.B and HULK.H, they are the cause and so are the carter family
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Does anyone have any places where you can "get" the weekly shows and PPVs?

Thanks.

Elite Member
    2 words for WWE 'A JOKE' cena doesn't need to be champ they were doing fine without him. Rhodes/ DB / Big show storylines are great.

but mind you I did hear this PG Era look like its taking its word having took off going from $7.5mill - £20mill big boost in cash if ya ask me an I think it looks like PG is here to stay :/

Elite Member
    The PPV started off good. The tag team title match was great. The crowd was really into it. Everything else was solid except. . . god damn it Cena. They spent all that time building up Del Rio only for Cena to swoop in and win the belt with a handicap?

I wanted Del Rio to slap on the cross arm breaker again after the match and have Sandow cash in, but. . . no. . .

I'm still going to say Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble then wins the title at Wrestlemania, but by now it's so tired. . . the ending could've been executed better, but whatever. They messed up the chair/superplex spot and Daniel Bryan could've kicked out of a RKO or something.

Positive side of things: I'm a bigger Summer Rae fan now.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Dats cray. What's even more crazy is doing Cody Rhodes like that. I mean, I know they're brothers and all. I also know Goldust is a proven commodity, but I just can't even imagine that team being champions. I thought Booker and Goldy was taught, but woo boy. lol OK, WWE, I see you. Now you just gotta get rid of the pennysaver tag straps and you're on your way to redemption!
    Believe it or not, Goldust and Cody have been putting on great matches, and have been one of the best things to happen in the last few months, and that's not even just because the tag division sucks, they're actually good haha. I may be a bit partial because I always liked Goldust, but Cody has been very impressive lately too.

The three way tag match was also the best one of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Does anyone have any places where you can "get" the weekly shows and PPVs?

Thanks.
    smackyourtv.com

YouTube Editor
    They have been building Del Rio up for months as a viable heel, only to have Super Cena come in and destroy him with ease, and an injured arm to boot. WHAT is the point in that? There isn't any, and now Del Rio has lost all credibility. Also after last night HIAC has officially lost all meaning. You might as well have them fighting in a god damn bouncy castle, same end result. Nothing hardcore, nothing shocking, and no permanent memories were created. The WWE started to go in a great direction several months ago and now once again, $#@!ing pure grade A $#@!.

Man o man I am riled up over that PPV last night. I want to get to another WWE show now just so I can scream at John Cena that piece of $#@!.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    We all knew the CENA TRAIN would ride again, it is amazing that if any other wrestler in the title picture gets injured, they have tonwork their way back to the hunt again

But cena, oh no he desevers to be the face and damn that hurts
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Believe it or not, Goldust and Cody have been putting on great matches, and have been one of the best things to happen in the last few months, and that's not even just because the tag division sucks, they're actually good haha. I may be a bit partial because I always liked Goldust, but Cody has been very impressive lately too.

The three way tag match was also the best one of the night.

smackyourtv.com
    Thanks.
    No place to DL though?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So what now, keep CENA WH champ until that title means something

I really hope not, i prefer it on Del Rio even though he is insanely boring and predictable

Anyone other that CENA,

The fear is and it is the truth once he loses the WHC title. He will be thrusted back into the WWE TITLE PICTURE

again and another can't count the amount of new WWE TITLE wins he will end up with

Elite Member
    The HIAC stipulation match has been ass for like ten years now. All the great ones were from the attitude era.

The Elimination Chamber replaced HIAC imo when it was introduced.

And Cody/Goldust matches are awesome.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Op of Raw.....oh god please dont happen what I think is going to happen.......

$#@! Cena and $#@! raw WWE has once again turned a great story line to total $#@!.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 10-29-2013 at 02:11.

14. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Hmmm, so they go after the 2 best pure wrestlers now....who is the devil?

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

16. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    WWE need to drop CENA from the title picture, because he is hurting the WWE more than he thinks and the WWE are not seeing this

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    Hmmm, so they go after the 2 best pure wrestlers now....who is the devil?
    Prob HHH as the Wyatt family is his pet project and they do not want it to fail like Sin Cara.

This is just absolute $#@!. So you bury Bryan, and the same $#@!ty ass "lets celebrate" as you did a few months ago and now pushing Big $#@! into main event while i can only assume Bryan will team with Cm punk, Miz, and prob Kofi to take on Kane and the wyatts at SS. Seriously WWE fk this, no Bryan in main event no ratings from me. Do not even get me started on thet Cena $#@!.

YouTube Editor
    What the $#@! was the point of doing that to Sandow? For $#@! sakes why bury the guy? Keep the briefcase with him for extra exposure and the ultimate question of when he would cash in. Now they have Cena pegged as a guy who can beat people with only one arm, and once again make him the top guy in the company. What a complete load of horse $#@!. Comes back out of no where gets a title shot, wins it OF COURSE, and now buries the money in the bank holder with only one arm. This $#@! is getting to me worse then real life problems. $#@! John Cena, his matches are $#@! and we get the same crap from him all the damn time with his love for the fans. THE BEST WWE product occurred because you were gone Cena, and now that you are back the product is quickly becoming $#@! once again.

Now they have the Big Slow as the top guy going after the authority? I thought they were building Bryan, but suddenly the Big Slow is involved more so then anyone......How does this make sense? Bryan gets screwed again yet he isn't involved with upsetting the authority? Makes no damn sense. Also I thought there was unity in the dressing room? Why is no one else stepping up to defend what is right? This story line has gone to complete $#@! real fast. Who are their writers? Jesus I could write a better product and boost ratings within 2 weeks guaranteed.

8 years and counting!

20. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Veteran
    Was just looking through the WWE channel on youtube...

I miss these days . You got more action out of a single HIAC match on Raw than you do now in an entire HIAC pay per view.

22. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Here is WWE excuse for raw, once again Vince Mcmhan needs to retire.

http://www.prowrestling.com/wwe-hits...s-on-hbk-more/

WWE did was is being described as a “reset” on the storylines with Monday’s RAW. Vince McMahon was making changes and scripts were being re-written as late as 3-4pm on Monday afternoon. As noted, original plans had Vince McMahon returning to get involved with Big Show but as they were re-writing the scripts on Monday, Vince was written out. - Word coming out of RAW is that Shawn Michaels is finished in the storylines until he’s needed again. Daniel Bryan putting the Yes Lock on Shawn was Bryan getting revenge and ending the angle. There has been no talk at all about HBK coming out of retirement to wrestle another match.

Veteran
    So how many more PPVs of Bryan v Orton are we expecting? It's getting $#@!ing old. 3 PPVs worth of matches that should have been done in a month on consecutive episodes of Raw.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    So how many more PPVs of Bryan v Orton are we expecting? It's getting $#@!ing old. 3 PPVs worth of matches that should have been done in a month on consecutive episodes of Raw.
    Good point but it was so good. I'd like one more or anyone but big show.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Man GoldDust and Rhodes are getting far better matches then the entire Corp Storyline has had since it started

YouTube Editor
    So if the story lines are done then what happens to Bryan now? Is he suppose to just forget EVERYTHING that transpired and decide he hates someone else now, such as the Wyatt Family? Lame. Ending a story line with out any clear concise ending, and once again Bryan is elevated then dropped on his end without and real benefit. $#@! me I am pissed off about all of this. I would love more than anything to sit down with Vince McMahon and prove to him how $#@!ty his product has been as of late.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Former WWE Diva Kharma, who does DDP Yoga regularly, posted a photo of her new look today

She's really changed an id give her that for trying she's looking great.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 11-01-2013 at 17:29.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    She has definitely changed, especially if she had a child. I wouldn't recognize her!

Good for her.

Miqo'te Bard
    Kharma be looking good. Man del yoga seems to be helping lots of people. Maybe I'll do it and get grained to teach a class.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Thread Information