View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 633 of 660 FirstFirst ... 623633643 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,825 of 16482
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    That ending was good but rest of Raw sucked.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    This bit is in spoiler tags in case anyone hasn't seen Raw yet:
    Would've been better if they waited for SS.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Elite Member
    WWE just needs to find a new star I think Cena has had his time during his 11years an I think he proved he's a hard worker ect but WWE just got to know when to pass that torch to someone else, its becoming to predictable an the outcome is never anything new cant keep there focus on 1 guy every so often, not every 1 lasts forever an Cena isn't going to last forever the guy is 36 I believe an almost a busted elbow only he knows when he's had enough. but WWE needs to start looking for the next Future star of WWE of a starting age around 12 years younger than Cena. cant think how much this can go on for.

WWE needs a good bunch of guys like they did at FCW like Brock, Batista, Orton & Cena we all thought they were beasts coming in to WWE an made it big an we made them stars but without finding the next guy for the future then Cena will stick around for how long as it takes until it happens. now talking about DB an what WWE are doing with him is quite a surprise really because they do have future plans for him but is he the next guy to carry on from Cena no I think they looking along the lines like I mentioned above.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Cena was never the guy in my opinion. He isn't a great wrestler, his selling ability is mediocre, and his mic skills are cheap and immature. I don't see emotion from him when he needs to sell things over the mic. The WWE need to work on this with their future talent. Guys like Austin and The Rock were the elite 2 when it comes to mic skills.

To be honest it still boggles my mind how Cena became "The One". His gimmick at first was $#@!, and still is. Is it simply because he catered to children so much? Or do people simply back him because of his involvement with organizations outside of the ring? Whatever it is confuses the hell out of me, because there are far more guys in that locker room with more talent then Cena will ever see. DB and Ziggler are the 2 best workers in the company yet they don't get the recognition they deserve. They are the best technical wrestlers in the WWE and can tell a complete story with their matches (as Bret Hart would say). When will we go back to having amazing wrestling matches headlining a major PPV?

9 years and counting!

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

He called it lol
    old paulie boy, predicted the facts awesome

So S.S tonight and i call it will be an ok PPV
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Another $#@! PPV IMO.

WWE sucks right now for me and I'm sure many will agree. They're ripping fans off on box office.

Apart from the first match all the others were crap. I stay up late hoping it sorts itself out again but it does not.

Won't spoil anything for anyone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

PSN ID
    sayyestoweed
    i guess RAW and PPV events are on the same level now <_<

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckNation View Post
    i guess RAW and PPV events are on the same level now <_<
    I actually find Raw more exciting.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Might not watch S.S at all, but then again

love seeing gold dust back and in awesome shape

Thats D.D.P yoga for you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Oh god it is happening soon, champ vs champ and you me, that guy over there, and this person who has never watched one show of wrestling knows who will win.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Oh god it is happening soon, champ vs champ and you me, that guy over there, and this person who has never watched one show of wrestling knows who will win.
    Hope the one we know will win will actually win. Sick of one of them already.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Havent bothered with the product since it got $#@! again......

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Yep. Tuned in recently and i gotta say, they should be careful using the words 'product' and entertainment.

Elite Member
    Whoa. . . Survivor Series sucked hard. I mean. . . wow.

The first match was good, but. . . wow.

I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

YouTube Editor
    I predicted EVERY Survivor Series match in full. What a $#@! show......wow this product is garbage. So glad I didn't even bother watching it and only read the after reports. Sadly since Cena has come back my interest has plummeted, and I am quite upset over this. Since I was 4 years old I loved watching wrestling every week, but if this is the product I am given then perhaps it is finally time for me to move on and away from watching wrestling altogether. It just isn't worth it any more as the WWE sucks so badly.

9 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    It was reported via F4Wonline.com last month that Cena and Orton were expected to remain champions at least through Elimination Chamber and would be portrayed as equals. Furthermore, PWInsider reported last month that there had been at least some talk within WWE of doing a WWE Title vs. World Heavyweight Title match at WrestleMania XXX.
    http://www.prowrestling.com/speculat...rton-and-cena/

I refuse to watch this product if they have this is mind. WWE has no future when they keep recycling the same guys in title picture.

edit: yep done with product for a while. I know the outcome next few months thank to WWE doing the same $#@! over and over. raw SUCKED.

Spoiler what I think about Daniel Bryan

Last edited by Yuuichi; 11-26-2013 at 14:23.

Elite Member
    What's the title unification match all about!! why are they doing it!! don't think its the right move.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    What's the title unification match all about!! why are they doing it!! don't think its the right move.
    Just a bull$#@! move to bring Super Cena back to top "because ratings are low" like by .02

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I do not see a unifi of the titles at all... I see it being a double win and both grabbing a title each

CENA WWE TITLE and ORTON the WORLD TITLE... This puts CENA back on RAW and ORTON will go to SMACKDOWN..

CENA will be champ up to WM and then LOSE it to DB in the main event

21. Likes John Willaford likes this post
    Elite Member
    Seriously though why do it, I think its to put Cena in some kinda greatest champion of WWE to ever live bull crap, if he wins the title unification match an cena is only 2 away from Ric Flairs record an why are fans hating on Orton id rather him than Cena tbh

23. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Seriously though why do it, I think its to put Cena in some kinda greatest champion of WWE to ever live bull crap, if he wins the title unification match an cena is only 2 away from Ric Flairs record an why are fans hating on Orton id rather him than Cena tbh
    Because Orton is a douce. He has no mic skills, his in ring is b ranking at best. He has only gotten this far because of his name and being a buddy of HHH. There are many more people deserving to be in his spot, but he is there for the stated reasons. Not to mention he has kept other wrestlers back. In many ways he is just as bad as Cena.

25. Likes 33x likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Watched the first hour of Raw and now I am done with this product. WWE can go $#@! themselves. They build DB for months and now they are burying him. Same goes for CM Punk, the guy had one hell of a title run and did $#@! since then, besides his stupid Paul Heyman feud that went 6 months too long.

Cena comes back and gets a title for no reason with only one good arm. They portray him as so super human he can beat anyone with only one arm? Give me a $#@!ing break. Sandow should of destroyed him, it would of made him, and given the WWE Universe something new. Instead what did they do? The buried him like everyone else. How does the locker room take it? I mean really though. If I am DB, Ziggler, etc I would be losing my $#@!!

9 years and counting!

27. Likes claud3, 33x likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Watched the first hour of Raw and now I am done with this product. WWE can go $#@! themselves. They build DB for months and now they are burying him. Same goes for CM Punk, the guy had one hell of a title run and did $#@! since then, besides his stupid Paul Heyman feud that went 6 months too long.

Cena comes back and gets a title for no reason with only one good arm. They portray him as so super human he can beat anyone with only one arm? Give me a $#@!ing break. Sandow should of destroyed him, it would of made him, and given the WWE Universe something new. Instead what did they do? The buried him like everyone else. How does the locker room take it? I mean really though. If I am DB, Ziggler, etc I would be losing my $#@!!

I am still in awe they burying Ziggler for Del rio. He has nothing. no charm, no mic skill, he can wrestle ok. But he is a Vince guy and only Vince and HHH guys make it to top.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    DB isnt even the title picture now....wtf happened WWE? u had it so good a few months ago and now im back to not caring.

I blame HHH, never liked the $#@!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

It's all a shame that Bryan hasn't been kept in the title picture, since he is probably the most "over" guy they have right now; even more so than Punk.

Anyway, I'm sure this match at TLC won't be the end of it. Like speculation, I'll go with that Orton and Cena both grab a belt each, thus not ending this here. A big title unification like this, happening pretty close to a landmark WrestleMania surely means that it'll be settled there.
    I'm reckoning that Punk will win the Royal Rumble, as there has been speculation of it before (or maybe even Bryan), and that way they have triple threat match with their guy, Cena, the Authority's guy, Orton, and the fans'/smarks' guy, Bryan or Punk.

Someone else will surely be in that Mania main event. I'd say calm down, because there's nothing we can even do about it all anyway. Fans voices aren't heard - they cheer like mad people for Bryan, yet he's not in the top picture. That says it all right there.

Thread Information