View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 634 of 657 FirstFirst ... 624634644 ... LastLast
Results 15,826 to 15,850 of 16406
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I would love to sit down with the writing team and go over some $#@!, that I know.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Would you stop talking about DB, iv said in previous posts, WWE has future plans for DB so don't keep bragging how he's been dropped from this to that, if it wasn't for the fans he wouldn't be in this situation winning world titles or WWE titles for that matter, since he's proved himself to WWE they seem to have grown on him an now has future plans for him like it or not that's how its going to be.

YouTube Editor
    Future plans?

It is tough to call right now, so all I can go by is how the product stands right now. With that said DB has been taken away from the main event, apparently he has suffered memory loss of what the authority did to him as he surprisingly doesn't care any more, his camera time has been taken away and is almost non-existent, no promos, and the list goes on. As it stands right now DB is not in the spotlight and his stock is being buried. He IS THE MOST OVER guy in the locker room.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    Would you stop talking about DB, iv said in previous posts, WWE has future plans for DB so don't keep bragging how he's been dropped from this to that, if it wasn't for the fans he wouldn't be in this situation winning world titles or WWE titles for that matter, since he's proved himself to WWE they seem to have grown on him an now has future plans for him like it or not that's how its going to be.
    Sorry but the only future plans WWE has is making him turn heel so he will lose face and they can move on because they do not want him there. Ziggler is a prime example of having fans behind him, "having big plans" then being buried.

Elite Member
    (sighs)

Man. . . after D-Bry beat Cena clean I thought we'd finally be moving on to better times, but what a lie. . . (cries)

The fool am I.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    (sighs)

Man. . . after D-Bry beat Cena clean I thought we'd finally be moving on to better times, but what a lie. . . (cries)

The fool am I.
    We where all fooled.

WWE noted on their website that after Daniel Bryan was kidnapped by The Wyatt Family, he was tossed into the trunk of a car and taken away from the Nassau Coliseum.
    There you go a great predictable story line but enough to cool his jets.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 11-27-2013 at 11:40.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    We where all fooled.

There you go a great predictable story line but enough to cool his jets.
    Next week he returns as The Authority's Goat!

Maybe the Wyatt's kidnap people and brainwash them to follow the Authority, though they are Anti Authority/control? It worked for Kane. Then again, he and HHH are into that Cadaver flesh, so, yeah...

Dedicated Member
    Sorry but the only future plans WWE has is making him turn heel so he will lose face and they can move on because they do not want him there. Ziggler is a prime example of having fans behind him, "having big plans" then being buried.
    Well, I'm sure Ziggler's being given a year to recover. He was legitimately in bad sorts from the Concussion. The reports coming off twitter from other wrestlers he travels with was that at first they thought he just couldn't remember the match, then, plans he'd made with Jake Hager (Jack Swagger) and AJ were totally lost as he made them but forgot, which backed his memory loss back to 72hrs and possibly 80hrs.
    As they checked him, he'd lost almost a week. They got what we call REAL SCARED, and then as you might remember, they did a whole Concussion angle with HHH to bring the issue to the forefront and look like they are on the cusp of it and are really concerned with it etc.
    However, look at Big Show this week and how they still haven't reigned in Alberto Del Rios headkicks (Kofi wears a thick pad on his $#@! with built in instep/toe pad for his Trouble in Paradise).
    So, Ziggler's just glad to be wrestling, and I pick him for MITB this coming year and a quick cash in for a Title run this time.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

10. Likes claud3, Justin likes this post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Willaford View Post
    Well, I'm sure Ziggler's being given a year to recover. He was legitimately in bad sorts from the Concussion. The reports coming off twitter from other wrestlers he travels with was that at first they thought he just couldn't remember the match, then, plans he'd made with Jake Hager (Jack Swagger) and AJ were totally lost as he made them but forgot, which backed his memory loss back to 72hrs and possibly 80hrs.
    As they checked him, he'd lost almost a week. They got what we call REAL SCARED, and then as you might remember, they did a whole Concussion angle with HHH to bring the issue to the forefront and look like they are on the cusp of it and are really concerned with it etc.
    However, look at Big Show this week and how they still haven't reigned in Alberto Del Rios headkicks (Kofi wears a thick pad on his $#@! with built in instep/toe pad for his Trouble in Paradise).
    So, Ziggler's just glad to be wrestling, and I pick him for MITB this coming year and a quick cash in for a Title run this time.
    If the rumours ring true then I'm glad the WWE are taking their time with Ziggler. However, even as a self-professed Ziggler mark I find it hard to believe that a title run is around the corner for the guy. He's not been involved in any major arcs for so long and I feel that the the greater audience needs to be warmed up before another big push.

YouTube Editor
    It has been so long since I heard Ziggler speak I am not sure he even knows how to hold a mic anymore.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The WWE is $#@!ing around to much and it will catch up with them and cost them heavely
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Some news

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to one source, there is said to be a lot of panic backstage inWWE right now regarding creative plans.

When the call was made to switch Daniel Bryan and The Big Show in theWWE title picture, the idea was Big Show vs. Randy Orton in a main event match at Survivor Series, with them following up at the TLC pay-per-view with a Big Show vs. Triple H match. Plans then changed to have Orton vs. Big Show in a tables match, which is why The Big Show chokeslammed Orton through the announce table on RAW a few weeks back.

At one point, there was an idea floating around that John Cena would feud with Big E. Langston for the World Heavyweight Championship, with Langston turning back heel. When Survivor Series was over, both of those matches were scrapped and the new TLC main event ended up as Cena vs. Orton for both of the titles. As recently reported, there is now talk of having that match serve as a unification match, despite originally not intending to unify the titles.

As far as the creative team is concerned, one WWE source noted that they are "burnt out and scared of who might not be there too much longer." There have been numerous times over the past several months where the creative team receives a "blue print" script for RAW over the weekend and then when they get to RAW on Monday, the entire show is re-written and is completely different than what was originally planned. There are also creative changes taking place at 7PM EST, just one hour before RAW goes live.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...m-freaking-out

A straight kick to the balls of the writers is needed

It appears as though WWE has gone back and forth on their plans for theWWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship ever since the conclusion of the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view earlier this month.

When Survivor Series ended, the plan, despite how it appeared on television, was not to have a unification match. On RAW the next night,WWE apparently went out of their way not to say the words "unification match," but they are now apparently leaning towards having only one World Champion following Triple H's latest sitdown interview with Michael Cole.

There has been speculation that the finish at the WWE TLC pay-per-view could see John Cena walk away as the WWE Champion and Randy Orton as the World Heavyweight Champion, with the two basically just reversing roles as far as their championship status is concerned. Whether or notWWE runs with that finish remains to be seen.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...ing-the-titles

And what i predicted would happen,
    Last edited by claud3; 11-30-2013 at 21:49.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    If those ides were the best their creative team could come up with then I am VERY disappointed, NOT. This crap has gone on for what seems like ages now. I could write a better product and up their rating within only 3-4 weeks, that's how confident I am.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Can easily see this happening, and I have heard about it too.
    I just see them doing this to long this story line out so that they can end it at WrestleMania. It would be weird to have them unify titles at TLC. And although they did originally do it at Vengeance (in December) back in 2002, they did all that so that Triple H could have the last laugh at WrestleMania.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    Can easily see this happening, and I have heard about it too.
    I just see them doing this to long this story line out so that they can end it at WrestleMania. It would be weird to have them unify titles at TLC. And although they did originally do it at Vengeance (in December) back in 2002, they did all that so that Triple H could have the last laugh at WrestleMania.
    What happened at wm
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

Professional Wrestling Thread

What happened at wm
    It was the Triple H and Stephanie show, with Triple H burying Chris Jericho over the Undisputed title.

The new belt at the time was even originally made for Jericho, as I've seen a picture of the real belt that had Jericho's name plate on it, but of course, Triple H was the first person to hold that title belt.

Raw related:

Second week in a row now that my Sky box has updated during Raw, so I've missed another 15 mins or so this week.
    $#@!ing $#@!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Molo316; 12-03-2013 at 03:27.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Hhh is what is bad for business. $#@!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

20. Likes claud3 likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    HHH is becoming what Hogan was in TNA.

8 years and counting!

22. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Thing is it is Vince doing the 're writes
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Thing is it is Vince doing the 're writes
    Oh I am completely aware of that, I am just referencing his character of sorts. With WM30 looming on the horizon I expect to see things pick up over the next several months. Hopefully things take a very direct turn towards something more entertaining.

Am I ever a sucker for punishment. I keep watching the damn show week in and week out and get even more angry after each passing episode. Why do i keep watching when I hate it, get pissed off by it, and always state I am done watching with it? I need therapy....

8 years and counting!

25. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Oh I am completely aware of that, I am just referencing his character of sorts. With WM30 looming on the horizon I expect to see things pick up over the next several months. Hopefully things take a very direct turn towards something more entertaining.

Am I ever a sucker for punishment. I keep watching the damn show week in and week out and get even more angry after each passing episode. Why do i keep watching when I hate it, get pissed off by it, and always state I am done watching with it? I need therapy....
    Because we are fans and want to love it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have an idea for the WWE TITLE and it does not involve CENA what so ever in any shape or form

A Tournament for the TITLE were the wrestlers and fans DECIDE the matches and outcomes of all the matches and none of your NO HOLD BARRED or CELL matches

Just traditional matches

Like submission, ironman, 2 out of 3 falls, triple threat, fatal 4 way etc...

Wrestlers would be

Ziggler
    D.bryan
    Kofi Kingston
    Cody Rhodes
    Cm Punk
    Christian
    Dean Ambrose
    The Miz
    R-Truth
    Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollin

Now how it would work is like this, the fans have the list of wrestlers i posted and have to vote on the first two, three or four wrestlers that compete in the first stage of the tournament and then they get a list of traditional matches the wrestlers have to fight in... So 4 wrestlers in a fatal 4 way submission match or 4 wrestlers in a iron-man match..

Or three wrestlers or two wrestlers, it is all in the hands of the fans.. Now if whoever wins the match gets the title out right and now here is the thing, the wrestler that holds the title does not no how long they have the title for and the tournament can happen at any time. This not your normal tournament

This can happen within a week or within months or at every PPV and house show's etc..., this way the title holder is always on their toes expecting them to lose the title to the winner of the second stage of the tournament.. And again the fans chose the number of wrestlers within the list and what traditional match they compete in

Now as i have stated this is not your normal tournament, the wrestler or wrestlers that lost the first match, stay in the tournament to have the chance to become the title holder and the tournament is all based around these guys being the guy and the title can change hands quick or slow, depending on how long title reign is of the current title holder

Now the wrestlers have a say within the tournament, in the sense that if two wrestlers or more are picked to compete for the title. They have to decide if they want to hold off until the end of the tournament and be the last person to hold the title for a great run or be the first to hold the title for either a long run or a short run... Now this can be made into a follower the wrestler or wrestlers storyline for all competing..

So we can get the feeling of who is more hungry than thee other for the title... I would like to see how it would evolve and see if it could actually be pulled off in 2014... This i think would be an awesome tournament, the who is going to hold the title at the start or middle or end of it... But each wrestler will have the chance to hold the title once and for how long is up to the fans and the wrestlers. Because that's face it

The fans need control and they need to have the most important say of the WWE,

the title holder is ???

and

We chose them because ???

The entire tournament is in the hands of the fans and wrestlers competing, an off scripted if you will, set up and each wrestler gets the title and they can re-compete for it after the tournament is over and the winner can chose who he wants to compete against.

I believe this would be excellent, for reasons we all know

1. The WWE actually gets new face of the WWE every time the title changes hands CLEAN and fair

2. Fresh new comers get a chance after hard work within the WWE and is chosen by the title holder

3. A new spin on tournaments and no $#@!ty NO BARRED, CELL matches

4. No conversational endings to matches and no stripping titles of the winner

5. Makes the WWE interesting again and for reasons we are screaming for... WRESTLING MATCHES

What do you guys think, does it sound freaking awful or not bad or a great idea
    Last edited by claud3; 12-04-2013 at 13:15.

YouTube Editor
    WWE have been removing my anti-Cena comments from their FB page all day. At one point one of my comments had 47 "likes" within 15 minutes. $#@! the WWE, and $#@! JOHN CENA....I can safely say I am officially done with the product. And this time I MEAN IT. Someone send me a PM when the product changes and something happens. Peace out.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    It was the Triple H and Stephanie show, with Triple H burying Chris Jericho over the Undisputed title.

The new belt at the time was even originally made for Jericho, as I've seen a picture of the real belt that had Jericho's name plate on it, but of course, Triple H was the first person to hold that title belt.

Raw related:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ugh. . . reliving painful memories.

The WWE product will always mostly be $#@! until Cena retires. 15 time champion and his reigns are at least several months a pop.

The parents need to do a better job of seeing who their kids admire, because if it's anyone from WWE it should be Daniel Bryan.

Edit: AJ faints and they punish her, you make a mistake and you get buried, the massive headache it must be to be creative with all the rewrites and Vince/HHH/Steph going over your head and changing everything to make it worse.

I'd hate to work for the WWE. . . like seriously.

Politics mang.

There really is no excuse for such a crummy product, because they have the talent.
    Last edited by LastManDancing; 12-04-2013 at 20:19.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Thread Information