View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 638 of 659 FirstFirst ... 628638648 ... LastLast
Results 15,926 to 15,950 of 16460
    Elite Member
    Bad ass yuuichi.

About the new talent, I'm actually pretty stoked. I was sad because I felt he was just. . . coasting through half of his time there, but towards the end when he was leaving I was. . . this guy is great.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Batista is returning, 100% confirmed in my opinion.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Member
    I hate when WWE does that. Don't announce it. Let it be a surprise.

It's actually pretty huge imo. He would've been a sick Royal Rumble surprise entrant.

5. Likes Justin likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    They are trying to build it in order to generate ratings. I agree, it would of been way better as a surprise. The next thing I need to know is what kind of contract did he sign? The guy is 44 years old so if you ask me his schedule will be very limited, perhaps on scale with Brock, or a bit more.

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Damn, he's old.

YouTube Editor
    Biggest question right now is what are their plans with him going into WM?

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManDancing View Post
    I hate when WWE does that. Don't announce it. Let it be a surprise.

It's actually pretty huge imo. He would've been a sick Royal Rumble surprise entrant.
    I completely agree with you.
    I hated it when they announced Jericho's original return because the whole night on the Raw you just knew it was coming. All the excitement was taken away.
    When Brock Lesnar came back, they held it off until the last second, and the pop he got was amazing!
    However, they've probably done this because it was leaked and they want to keep on top of it and just draw ratings off of it by officially announcing it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Biggest question right now is what are their plans with him going into WM?
    Last I heard was this:
    Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels

John Cena vs Triple H

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker

Batista to win the Rumble and face Orton at Mania. However, this still leaves CM Punk available.

YouTube Editor
    Shawn Michaels? I thought he wouldn't wrestle any more? I have to say if true I am happy as he is one of the greatest in ring performers of all time hands down, and him with Bryan would only be magic in the ring! John Cena vs. Triple H just screams boring to me, but the positive out of this is that Cena is NOT going for a title.

CM Punk should be in a match with Bryan at WM. THAT WOULD steal the whole show. Sadly I would rather see that then Shawn Michaels being involved.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Yeah. They're trying their best to get him to another match.

Today I've heard that Cena is going to be in the main event, even if he's not in the title match. Right now they're planning to have him and Hogan together in a tag team match, or - and I really don't get this - him against Bray Wyatt.
    I really can't understand that.

There's now also talk of Roman Reigns facing Triple H. Although I'm aware that they're going to be pushing Reigns as the new face of the company going forward, I personally think it's a little too early to have a big match like that already at a Mania, although I could be wrong about that.
    I believe they're planning to give him a push in the upcoming Royal Rumble.

YouTube Editor
    He will eliminate a few big names to gain momentum, but the shield is still going strong in my opinion and to start something now to set up for a Mania match could be a bit "fast" in my opinion. He has a LOT of potential but they need to take their time with this guy, for far too long now the WWE have sped up the process of making a star and it backfired in my opinion.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    And so they now bury Daniel Bryan. Sigh zero interest in this product any more. NXT is where it is at.

14. Likes Justin likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    I suspect next week on Raw he will attack the Wyatts after playing possum in order to gain an upper hand. If they bury him on purpose and turn him heel the WWE are making a HUGE mistake. The guy is so over it reminds me of when Austin/Rock were first starting to gain momentum. The way the crowd jumps for him gives me chills, and his ability to work the crowd rival Cena their poster boy. The guy has it all minus his mic skills, needs a bit of work. He is their ticket going forward and if they bury him now, they are truly idiots, all of them.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    So the UNDERTAKER has chosen

As we exclusively reported earlier this week,
    The Undertaker has requested his opponent for WrestleMania 30, and the man he has requested to work with is Daniel Bryan.

It is not known at this time if WWE has confirmed the request, but a request from 'Taker in regards to his WrestleMania opponent always carries a lot of weight when making the decision.

ORIGINAL: According to a source we spoke with over the weekend, WWEis beginning to put together the WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view card. We saw a memo that was sent to several members of WWE's creative team within the past week that featured some of the top early matches that are being discussed.

As of this writing, Dave Batista vs. Randy Orton is being talked about to headline the event. According to the creative memo, Randy Orton is stillWWE champion at the time.

As we've been reporting, John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt is penciled in but isNOT the main event of the show.

As far as The Undertaker is concerned, there are two scenarios. The current plan is to have him face Daniel Bryan with 'Taker playing the heel. The other scenario is for 'Taker to face Brock Lesnar but that all depends on whether they agree to face each other or not. We have confirmed that when 'Taker agreed to a match at WrestleMania 30 about a month ago, he specifically mentioned Daniel Bryan as a potential opponent. As of now,Daniel Bryan is the rumored opponent for The Undertaker. If they go with that plan, that leaves Brock Lesnar without an opponent. If they go the other way, Daniel Bryan is without an opponent.

As noted earlier, there has also been talk of Dolph Ziggler defeating Dean Ambrose for the U.S title heading into WrestleMania. If that were to happen, we'd likely see Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the U.S title atWrestleMania 30.

As we've been reporting, there are plans for Roman Reigns to get a huge push following the Royal Rumble pay-per-view next month. The current plan is to turn him babyface heading towards WrestleMania. According to the memo, Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow (heels) vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston (faces) is penciled in for WrestleMania 30. Langston is still being billed as Intercontinental Champion come WrestleMania 30.

A "Team Alpha" (faces) vs. "Team Bravo" (heels) match was also on the memo. Next to the match were the words "To Fill." All this means is that the teams are still undecided as of this writing.

There was no CM Punk or Divas match listed as these are the very earlyplans that are simply being talked about. While the rumor is for "The Game" to face CM Punk in a singles match, creative has been discussing a Roman Reigns/HHH match as a "backup plan" in case plans for Punk need to change. If they were to go with the "backup plan", the tag-team match involving Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston would obviously need to be changed.

As always, plans can and always do change but according to a memo that was sent to most WWE creative team members within the past week, these are the current WrestleMania 30 plans. Stay tuned as we plan on posting a screenshot and more news on these matches in the coming days.
    I hope this is true

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...ia-30-opponent
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    When the shield first came in everyone said Roman was the weak link but now he is the one they wanna push the most!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Dedicated Member
    Ambrose has repeatedly caused the team of Reigns and Rollins to lose via DQ.
    Ambrose' nickname around here is currently the Current Undefended US Champion, because it seems all of his matches start then end up as 3 man tag matches, so he doesn't actually defend the belt.
    That's gotta change.

I'm seeing Sandow and Bad News Barrett hooking up more than Ambrose, it's possible though.

I still see Sheamus vs Undertaker for the streak. I know that behind the scenes Sheamus is HHH's workout partner, but, I don't know if it means he's THAT close to HHH that the Undertaker might find it untenable to work that match. I have loads of respect for Sheamus. I eventually want to see Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar. It won't take anything... Heyman runs his mouth, done!
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by John Willaford View Post
    I eventually want to see Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar. It won't take anything... Heyman runs his mouth, done!
    I'd love to see that match-up myself too!

Apparently, Undertaker is saying that he wants to face Daniel Bryan at Mania. I think that would be a little tough on Taker, what with Bryan's speed and everything, and I don't know how they'd work it in since he's now apparently joined the Hillybillys.

Also, they're edging away from Brosnar vs Taker as they don't think [Taker] would be able to mesh with Lesnar's rough style now.

And I'm hearing that Triple H-CM Punk is pretty much a lock for Mania now.

Elite Member
    Wow, Grandmaster Sexay looks so much like Lawler.

And no stink face? I'm disappointed.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Even DDP showed up. Awesome.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    So looks like they really are going to build Roman as the new top guy. Guess being related to the Rock all you need to get a boost. His match with punk was decent. So looks like this year will be Battista vs Orton at WM 30 and the next PPV, then we lead into summer of punk while they build Roman. After summer Cena will get the title, Roman to win next year Rumble leading into Cena vs Roman for title. Where is Daniel in all this? Why with the failed Wyatts. He will wrestle Take at Wm we all know that out come but if I was him knowing they are going to hold me down no matter what I would accept Takers offer to beat the streak. Naturally this will be between these two and will rock everyone back stage.

Hunico as Sin Cara is the way to go. Never seen Sin Cara wrestle so many matches and not botch lol. Overall last night was ok but I can not let the fact of how they are trying to bury Daniel go. With all the fan backing and his talent he should be champion but they putting their fingers in ears and going "la la la I can not hear you."

YouTube Editor
    The addition of Bryan to the Wyatts is to setup a match against the Undertaker at WM. It will be revealed in the coming weeks that the Undertaker is the real one calling the shots for the Wyatt family. Remember when Bray Wyatt said "the devil made me do it", or something along those lines? That was in preparation for this outcome. If they go this route it will all make sense, and of course Daniel will lose but he will instantly have the best match on the card from working with Taker.

8 years and counting!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    I doubt Roman being related to The Rock has anything to do with it, I've been hoping he'd get away from useless guy A and useless guy B for a long time. Though I also don't understand why people like Daniel so much but that's probably just me..

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I doubt Roman being related to The Rock has anything to do with it, I've been hoping he'd get away from useless guy A and useless guy B for a long time. Though I also don't understand why people like Daniel so much but that's probably just me..
    No, its not just you. I've often wondered the same thing.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Cena to beat Orton at RR.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    The way people always go on about Bryan and basically act as if no one else matters whatsoever does annoy me.

I personally like the guy and cannot deny that he is a tremendous worker and is over with the fans. I feel because of these mentioned qualities, he should have more of a chance at the big picture, but I won't deny that the WWE is working as a business by pushing the same guys over and over again. No matter how much the people cry and chant now, they're not going to listen to them. There's no competition right now for Vince to have to resort to desperate measures, like he did with Stone Cold Steve Austin at the start of his peak.

Some people need to get over it, in my opinion.

Thread Information