Latest PSU headlines:

View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 642 of 656 FirstFirst ... 632642652 ... LastLast
Results 16,026 to 16,050 of 16385
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The fans reaction, was the entire ppv.... The WWE is dead to me now,

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Who knows what Punk will do. Right now it is penciled in as the summer of Punk, which is Punk vs Batista for three month. Batista will keep the title I am willing to bet into Summer Slam then lose it there. Ortons promos where bad but Batista is worse.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Summer of Punk, where does Bryan come in?

8 years and counting!

Superior Member

What's annoying me about this whole fiasco is the people that don't actually pay attention yes the wwe fans wanted Brian in the rumble but technically speaking he had a 5 star classic match with bray wyatt in which he was selling a severe head injury and the commentators where mentioning concussions technically speaking wouldn't this mean he isn't capable of competing in a royal rumble if his head is that damaged? I agree I wasn't happy about Batista winning either because it was so predictable but I just think everyone's overreacted to the whole db thing. In this case I think patience is a virtue and the wwe can't ignore Brian's overwhelming popularity they're unintentionally creating the next huge star

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    He doesn't. Unless they change. I have been telling you guys for months but no one listen. They are not building him up. They don't want him in main event.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    The fans reaction, was the entire ppv.... The WWE is dead to me now,

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Dude, the fans did a "WE WANT REFUNDS!" chant during the Cena / Orton match!!!
    Yeah, that was some sad sad $#@!.
    Low was the preshow. Comcast $#@!ed me and I didn't see the tag team that hasn't competed regularly in 16 years win the Tag Titles.... so they free Cody up at the start of the show? Cody wins rumble?
    Not close, not even a contender.

The Highlight? Sheamus returns and I win my bet (I said when Sheamus returns the first thing he'll do is $#@! up Roman Reigns and that's exactly what he did). Then he spent most of the rumble beating the snot out of the Shield or getting a beating, which he enjoyed, from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Who knows what Punk will do. Right now it is penciled in as the summer of Punk, which is Punk vs Batista for three month. Batista will keep the title I am willing to bet into Summer Slam then lose it there. Ortons promos where bad but Batista is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Much Suck is coming.
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrobbins View Post
    What's annoying me about this whole fiasco is the people that don't actually pay attention yes the wwe fans wanted Brian in the rumble but technically speaking he had a 5 star classic match with bray wyatt in which he was selling a severe head injury and the commentators where mentioning concussions technically speaking wouldn't this mean he isn't capable of competing in a royal rumble if his head is that damaged? I agree I wasn't happy about Batista winning either because it was so predictable but I just think everyone's overreacted to the whole db thing. In this case I think patience is a virtue and the wwe can't ignore Brian's overwhelming popularity they're unintentionally creating the next huge star
    Patients? We have been waiting over six months. It is not going to happen especially with bootista back. I hope I'm wrong but when summer of punk hits and Bryan still not.top I'm going to throw out even more told you so then I do now. This was the chance, this was the moment so he can have the title and kick start him at wm but it is not happening.

Superior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Patients? We have been waiting over six months. It is not going to happen especially with bootista back. I hope I'm wrong but when summer of punk hits and Bryan still not.top I'm going to throw out even more told you so then I do now. This was the chance, this was the moment so he can have the title and kick start him at wm but it is not happening.
    Yes we've been waiting 6 months but their are other guys that have been waiting 10times that to get their chance and still haven't been given a snip, he may still end up being in the main event yet could even make it a triple threat Ala wm 24 I can't honestly believe they'll ignore the reaction to last night and hope it'll go away

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrobbins View Post
    Yes we've been waiting 6 months but their are other guys that have been waiting 10times that to get their chance and still haven't been given a snip, he may still end up being in the main event yet could even make it a triple threat Ala wm 24 I can't honestly believe they'll ignore the reaction to last night and hope it'll go away
    They will And Zack Ryder is your proof. Had crowded behind him then they buried him in less than a month.

YouTube Editor
    Daniel Bryan is not the picture perfect face of what a champion should look like, but he is arguably the best talent they have on their roster. At the end of Raw, or at the end of a PPV we are never talking about the great main event, we always talk about and remember Bryan's matches the most, at least I always do. His match last night with Bray was EASILY the best match on the PPV and arguably will be in talks for match of 2014 when this year concludes.

Lets look at Steve Austin for example. His popularity went through the roof and what did the WWE do with it? They created a program with Vince McMahon and blew the $#@!ing roof off the industry. They have a gem in their hands, the money to be made from his popularity and pure talent cannot be denied any more. The fact the entire main event was overshadowed by non stop chants by 20K pissed off people speaks volumes. I feel sorry for the audio guy on that DVD release!

The product is stale, every week we are capable of predicting where everything is going. A 45 year old man will now headline WM after only making ONE appearance before the Rumble is a $#@!ing joke. What a slap to the face of all the hard working talent who are now suddenly below Batista. The WWE are apparently clueless on writing a damn good product as of late. If it were up to me Daniel Bryan would have been in the Rumble, but not win. The fans want to see him, the viewers want to see him, so make it happen. Raw tonight will truly set the tone for the direction they are going. The fact Daniel Bryan himself tweeted following the Rumble his anger towards the WWE makes me believe things will involve him going forward. I only hope and pray for this to be true as I am sick and tired of seeing PPV's being headlines by guys who can't wrestle to save their lives.

The Rumble should have come down to Reigns (to build him, the did one thing right last night and that was building up this guy), Punk, Daniel Bryan, and Batista. DB should have eliminated Batista, but in the end Punk should have eliminated Bryan. This would of been a great setup for a feud between these guys. Their matches would of stolen the spotlight on PPV's for MONTHS, or better yet set up a program early to get the fans eager to see their showdown at WM.

Fans gave it to Batista good:

http://rajah.com/node/38846
    Last edited by Justin; 01-27-2014 at 17:26.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    My thoughts on the Royal Rumble, in a visual medium, because I can't be bothered to write it all out.

12. Likes Justin likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    looks like the best part of Raw will be the opening moments.

YouTube Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    My thoughts on the Royal Rumble, in a visual medium, because I can't be bothered to write it all out.

Well said! +rep for you

8 years and counting!

15. Likes Molo316 likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Ah, thank you very much for saying!

YouTube Editor
    My comments are always the most "liked" on the WWE's FB page. It is really quite entertaining when so many feel the same way as you do.

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I wonder if any member of the WWE creative team ever look at comments there.

Apparently, one of my mates pitched an idea (somehow... part of me thinks this is bull$#@!) to WWE and then went and used it, and of course, no credit was given.
    Like I say, it's probably bull$#@!, but I guess it could happen, especially if it's done somewhere pretty open and there's no legal agreement to the idea being relayed to another party.

YouTube Editor
    Its tough to say, but as the old saying goes you never know who is watching or reading comments that are made. I wonder if anyone on the active roster reads through fan comments on FB and Twitter?

8 years and counting!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    PUNK has left the WWE, this is NOT a work, he has been removed from live events also

http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-cm-pu...ut-happens.php

just type his name into google

he had looked burnt out for so long and with his contract being up in the summer, and the $#@! he has to deal with, i dont blame him...explains his last tweet on Monday also
    Last edited by 33x; 01-29-2014 at 14:06.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

21. Likes Justin likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    My only wish (sadly) is for more talent to follow suit. Stick it to the idiots who make up the creative team and allow bull$#@! matches, bull$#@! returns who are gifted with major spotlight, etc. HUGE BLOW to the WWE, but they deserve it the bunch of idiots.

8 years and counting!

YouTube Editor
    Batista is on FB right now chatting and answering fans. I am giving it to him hardcore on there!

8 years and counting!

24. Likes 33x likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    To be honest, Punk hasn't really looked all that interested in the product for a good while; pretty much since his match against Taker at Mania last year.
    I can agree with him qualms - that it sucks to see other people come back out of no where and get pushed right to the top over the other guys who have been working their asses off consistently in recent times. And in the case of Batista, he's a guy that doesn't look as if he can fully cut in the ring right now, and there are other people who can.
    However, the thought of Punk walking out being a negative thing crossed my mind. Part of me feels it is a slap in the face to his fans because he only had about five/six months left to run on his contract, and he couldn't honour it. But then I guess this is also saying to the higher powers that he doesn't give a $#@! about them, since they seem to not care about giving the fans what they want, and honouring the consistent, full-time guys they currently have, and who are over with the people.

I wonder now if they're going to take any of this out on AJ Lee, since they are reportedly dating. Mickie James just went downhill with the company when her relationship with John Cena went south.

It's a big shame, but godspeed, Punk.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    In other news:

YouTube Editor
    Batista WROTE back to me on FB!!!

He sent me a FB message and all it said was "Deal with it!". He had a post about the guy who flipped him off at the end of the Royal Rumble, so this was my response below:

You were flipped off at the Rumble because you came back with only ONE prior appearance (Raw) in the past 4 years and stole the Wrestlemania main event. By stole I mean given a spot that wasn't earned. How do you think the boys in the back feel when something like this happens? Happened 2 years in a row with Rock and being setup in the main event against the mediocre John Cena. Guys been busting their ass off all damn year, and over the past 4 years while you decide to go out and fail at a possible MMA career. Its a joke to see this happen to the real talent in that locker room, the ones who are on the road 350 days out of the year, only to be shoved aside by the return of a 45 year old man who could barely wrestle 10 years ago. Do us a favour, and the right thing and hand over your Wrestlemania match to someone who actually earned it!

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Must buy punk shirts

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Because I called it!

Punk know this $#@! doesn't make any sense. And now the fans know that Boretista winning the Rumble DIDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! lol

$Greatness$ Awaits

Thread Information