View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 644 of 658 FirstFirst ... 634644654 ... LastLast
Results 16,076 to 16,100 of 16443
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Ok Triple H. lol
    Lol, where our my balls, right steph give me them back

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

2. Likes John Willaford likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    For the first time in in ages I am pumped for Raw tonight in hopes we see fan outrage, anti-WWE chants, and best of all CM Punk chants!!

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Man its going to be interesting for sure, especially if hhh and steph open the show or orton or cena

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

YouTube Editor
    Batista.JPG

I got yet another response from Batista.

8 years and counting!

6. Likes 33x likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Batista.JPG

Justin...stay civil with the guy. He may be right...it may not be how it is...

YouTube Editor
    This guy could kick my ass even if his back was turned and I had a baseball bat. The fact he even acknowledged my comment is amazing, and that he took the time to respond. I call it like I see it, but his comment does make me think that perhaps the WWE has even bigger plans?

8 years and counting!

Dedicated Member
    I'd love to see Sting get over by coming in and beating on Cena.
    Anyone agree with that one?
    My understanding is he's signed. If anyone needs a hint, the guy my source talks to quit the business recently. Could be anypbody.
    Undertaker needs a legendary match, and a huge build up. I'd rather have Sting go dark again and stalk everyone. He'll never be heel again, but he can get pissy and beat up everyone, lol.

Maybe i'm to narrow minded, but, I see:
    Sting / Cena
    Sting / Undertaker
    or, Sting / Punk with Born Again vs Straight Edge.
    IF Sting wants to work and compete regularly, then the sky is the limit. That would be awesome.
    The man still moves very well and seems to get right up from hard bumps, so, unless he's been dosing on pain killers, i think he's got a few good years here if he wants.

Not sure what I want to see Brock do. He's now in the same shape as he was day one, and faster. It's just scary, but fun to watch.
    Big E would be a fun match for him. Big Show obviously.

Brock vs the Baseball Bat would be funny, a Brock / Sting confrontation would be unexpected. We can use some of that, but not right now.

I think the streak should end with UT retiring after going over Sting. Mark laid down years ago as Sting was being pushed and then left for WWE and the 2 never crossed again. No reason Sting wouldn't return the favor for a guy who's arguably became the biggest name in the sport. They could have a great match. They both know how to work.

Daniel Bryan... man, this is just hard. I expect Daniel Bryan vs HHH at mania, not Punk. Even with the Punk walkout angle. Or, even better. Bryan and Punk vs The Authority... likely Kane and HHH. Funnier if it were Vince and HHH or if Shane returns, but, he'd probably return as Anti Authory asking WTF have you been doing to this place, which would be very coool.

Anyone have thoughts on this?
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Batista.JPG

This seriously makes me shake my head. Post that kind of nonsense on the WWE page, why are you people bugging a guy that was paid to return and put into the main event by the writers? More than just him seemed to have returned and popped into a main event -and title match- you know.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

YouTube Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    This seriously makes me shake my head. Post that kind of nonsense on the WWE page, why are you people bugging a guy that was paid to return and put into the main event by the writers? More than just him seemed to have returned and popped into a main event -and title match- you know.
    I have been don't worry. I do not hate the guy, I understand he is doing his job and such. What really bothers me though is him believing he earned it. How can he have that mentality given his 4 year hiatus, and only one appearance before winning the damn Royal Rumble?

Personally if I were in a situation like that I would be concerned of stepping on toes, so to speak. I am just still in shock he responded to my comment, that in itself is awesome. I have since "unliked" his page and left the man alone. Sadly my comment was no where NEAR the worst one, wow some were downright embarrassing.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    2014, is the live of die of the WWE

This year with this movement and hatred off the product.... The WWE need to act $#@!ing fast on this or die trying, Bringing past stars will not save them

If DB LEAVES, then what for the WWE

They will always be the ones that let the true modern talent leave and they will be the ones that killed the WWE

R.I.P WWE 1940+ TO 2014

Last edited by claud3; 02-03-2014 at 21:20.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    and WWE was not worried about Cm Punk chants tonight lol

Emma!!!....I miss her bubbles
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-04-2014 at 02:35.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Apparently they were muting the $#@! out of the crowd mics to counter the Punk chants.

But as a result Bryan and others didn't seem like they were getting as much of a pop.

EDIT: Nevermind, someone on another message board put up a picture from Raw to prove they were there and claims that it was just a $#@!ty quiet crowd.
    Last edited by Shibby; 02-04-2014 at 08:45.

YouTube Editor
    There have been a LOT of internet reports stating 40-50 people were kicked out of the Raw taping for chanting CM Punk. Signs were apparently confiscated all night long as well. At one point in the show you could see a sign stating "My last CM Punk sign was confiscated.", and several moments later that sign was also taken away by the security.

What in the sweet $#@! is the WWE doing?? How is this going to help anything, honestly? Their fan base will turn on them so badly it isn't even funny.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    http://www.prowrestling.com/fans-att...-the-building/

Yep seems legit. Wow WWE wtf you thinking. This is something you brought on yourself.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Apparently CM Punk is also refusing text messages, phone calls, etc from WWE corporate. Whatever happened truly pissed this guy off, he has dropped off the face of the Earth it seems. No statements, no appearances, nothing. This can't stay buried forever and the WWE will need to acknowledge it.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    WWE have hit the realistic wall here and 2014 is do or die for them... And what a year it will be, if they $#@! up WM30

Well?

Questions need Answered

Miqo'te Bard
    What if this is a work. I mean violation of contract is serious.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    im pretty sure its NOT a work

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    Anyone else watch the interview CM Punk just days before he quit? It was at Comic Con I believe. He spoke out about guys coming back and instantly getting the main event, the lackluster build towards great matches, crappy product, etc. Does that sound like a guy who is in for the long haul? Its possible that Vince saw this interview and gave him $#@! for bad mouthing their product. Until he comes forward we will never know the full extent but we all know that will never happen. He is STILL under WWE contract so avoiding the public is something the WWE will force him to do. Plus the WWE is trying to bury it as if he never existed......if it is a work (which I am certain it isn't) then it is the best paid out and well delivered work of all time, as no one knows about it!

8 years and counting!

Elite Member
    Hating on Big Dave on facebook? Seriously? That's some $#@! those assholes, who chant "Let's go Cena!" "Cena sucks" and then $#@! about him, would do.

Honestly, people need to stop screaming that. Boo them, tell them the match is awful, or don't do anything at all and be quiet. It's way more effective.

Blame Vince, not creative. It's all Vince. He has the last say on everything. It's because of him Roman Reigns broke Kane's record. Seriously? At least wait another year when the guy has proven himself in singles. And let Kane break HBK's record. Shawn Michaels has enough accolades thank you very much.

Whatever, good thing WWE is behind him because Roman Reigns is the least talented. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins (My favorite) will be fine.

Also, I like Randy Orton. Guy put over Ziggler, Mark Henry, and Daniel Bryan clean before it was the cool thing to do. He has some amazing bouts with other superstars. Anyone, who feuds with John Cena is basically screwed. The man is a black hole who hugs babies and kisses fat chicks.

That one tweet about freedom of speech is funny. What a loser.

Give Antonio Cesaro his spotlight and allow Christian one, real, legit, final run please.

I think superstars should be allowed more input and chances to experiment. You can tell by watching certain wrestlers who'd have great ideas for promos and bits (Antonio Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, Big E Langston, Dolph Ziggler, and Ryback).

I like Bad News Barrett, him heckling Brodus/Miz was entertaining. He needs more bits with other stars like his crashing AJ Lee's party. Barrett should've showed up during the #30 entrant and deliver the bad news that Bryan wouldn't be in the rumble.

Whatever, Raw was an improvement over the disastrous past few months and Smackdown was solid. Great to have the Wyatts and Shield fight.

I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

23. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Anyone else watch the interview CM Punk just days before he quit? It was at Comic Con I believe. He spoke out about guys coming back and instantly getting the main event, the lackluster build towards great matches, crappy product, etc. Does that sound like a guy who is in for the long haul? Its possible that Vince saw this interview and gave him $#@! for bad mouthing their product. Until he comes forward we will never know the full extent but we all know that will never happen. He is STILL under WWE contract so avoiding the public is something the WWE will force him to do. Plus the WWE is trying to bury it as if he never existed......if it is a work (which I am certain it isn't) then it is the best paid out and well delivered work of all time, as no one knows about it!
    That interview is why I am torn that it is not a work.

Multiple sources have confirmed that no fans were kicked out of last night’s RAW in Omaha for chanting CM Punk’s name. It would take something a lot more than a chant for WWE to eject a group of fans that paid to see the show. However, there were a lot of Punk signs confiscated last night. Here’s a screenshot of one fan holding a sign that says, “My other CM Punk
    http://www.prowrestling.com/more-on-...on-cena-kenta/
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-04-2014 at 17:30.

YouTube Editor
    Personally I believe he will not be back. Unless Vince McMahon himself works insane magic CM Punk is gone for good. It is a huge blow to the WWE but sadly it might help them in the long run as it speaks volumes on how $#@!ty their product is. If one of your top guys (arguably THE top guy) walks out on you, you truly need to take a step back and reassess your current situation. Things could be all well and good in another several weeks but it is becoming more and more apparent that he is done, as his frustration over the creative direction they have for him reached a boiling point. I mean in 2013 what has CM Punk done? He steals the show night in and night out but from a "character" standpoint the guy had a really $#@!ty year. Handicap matches one after the other, that is what his year is comprised of. Oh yah, and chasing after Paul Heyman for 6 months while he beat Curtis Axel every second day. I would be pissed as well, and the beauty part out of all this is much more than just CM Punk. He has been VERY outspoken over the underutilizing of talent and he mainly credits Daniel Bryan which is insanely classy of the guy.

Also he has yet to make one single public statement, tweet, etc. Either the WWE is forbidding it as he is technically under contract or he is simply so beyond pissed of he has shut himself out from the world around him.

8 years and counting!

YouTube Editor
    Personally I believe he will not be back. Unless Vince McMahon himself works insane magic CM Punk is gone for good. It is a huge blow to the WWE but sadly it might help them in the long run as it speaks volumes on how $#@!ty their product is. If one of your top guys (arguably THE top guy) walks out on you, you truly need to take a step back and reassess your current situation. Things could be all well and good in another several weeks but it is becoming more and more apparent that he is done, as his frustration over the creative direction they have for him reached a boiling point. I mean in 2013 what has CM Punk done? He steals the show night in and night out but from a "character" standpoint the guy had a really $#@!ty year. Handicap matches one after the other, that is what his year is comprised of. Oh yah, and chasing after Paul Heyman for 6 months while he beat Curtis Axel every second day. I would be pissed as well, and the beauty part out of all this is much more than just CM Punk. He has been VERY outspoken over the underutilizing of talent and he mainly credits Daniel Bryan which is insanely classy of the guy.

Also he has yet to make one single public statement, tweet, etc. Either the WWE is forbidding it as he is technically under contract or he is simply so beyond pissed of he has shut himself out from the world around him.

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    his $#@!ty year started at RR. I knew that three months of lose would be horrible for him, but oh no others felt differently. It was very clear where WWE was going with Punk. They wanted Cena back and we are only at where we are now because of his injury. I am glad fans have been speaking up online and in the crowds.

March 3,2014 save the date.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-04-2014 at 18:43.

28. Likes Justin likes this post
    Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Personally, I think he went to Vince and said "Listen, I know my contract is up in 6 months, but I've been feeling like $#@! for a while and my matches are suffering because of it. I'm not even a part of any big plans right now, so let me take a few months off, then I'll come back and sign a new deal." And Vince being Vince decided to turn it into a work, possibly one that only the two of them know about with no concrete endgame as of yet.

Probably just the optimist in me, but I can hope.

Thread Information