View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 647 of 658 FirstFirst ... 637647657 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,175 of 16441
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Raw on the 24th will kick the road to WM into high gear. There will be several huge returns, and by the end of Raw we will no with almost 100% certainty where creative is going with the WM line up.

8 years and counting!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    but how do you lot know this, i thought i was the one in the know?! i dont like this!!!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    This information is everywhere and has been confirmed. What rock have you been under 33x? I didn't mention names of returns for those who prefer to wait for the "live" reveal.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Sting, hogan Babitcha and the immortal undertaker.... One out of all off them i am interested in and that is taker

$#@! thee other three

Creative $#@! path for this WM30..... BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO PISS ALL OVER US

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    but how do you lot know this, i thought i was the one in the know?! i dont like this!!!
    You merely adapted to the know. We where born in it, molded by it.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    The only person that has any business ending the streak is Kane. Nobody else, under any circumstances.
    Somebody gets it. But I'm not even in favor of that now since he's the Big Red Softy.

Side question: If he's Corporate now, why does he have his Kane theme? Shouldn't he have some sort of blue collar Jim Johnston classic?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

YouTube Editor
    Its part of the idea behind the character I guess. Yes he is "corporate" but under the suit he is still the big red monster. It will only be a matter of time before he goes back to his old gimmick. Keep in mind that after Mania he will be leaving the company for awhile to film See No Evil 2. This whole gimmick was brought on by him running for politics anyway.

8 years and counting!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The Undertaker, 24th

That is all i have to said

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So E.C PPV last night

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

YouTube Editor
    Undertaker, Hogan, and Flair all making appearances tonight on Raw. WHAT A $#@! PPV last night too I must add, the WWE continues to still disappoint.

8 years and counting!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Meh.......what a pile of $#@!, sbeild vs wyatts was awesome tho

If WWE stick with booista vs orton they are going to be so $#@!ed

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    It seems thats the plan at WM30 for the main event

This is make or break for the WWE this year, they have $#@!ed us long enough

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    That ppv was $#@!

I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Because the WWE creative team are just like orton, stale and broken and dull and boring

As long as the WWE keep up this underdog storyline with DB, the more uninterested people will become

It will get to the point, when DB eventually wins the WWE TITLE. People go

Meh and forget all about it... The WWE need to kill this storyline now or the fans will lose interest in DB before or after he wins the WWE TITLE

YouTube Editor
    Batista yelled "Deal With It!" towards the crowd booing him.

If they stick with Orton vs. Batista to headline WM30 then they are complete idiots. How in the sweet $#@! could they honestly believe this match would sell? I HATE John Cena more than anyone in the locker room, and I would even prefer him in the main event over this match-up. Mark my words the WWE will try to counter this $#@! show and turn this into a triple threat match at Mania, but NOT with Daniel Bryan as he will be facing HHH at the show. So stupid but Big Paul needs to get his Mania pay day too over all the boys in the locker room. What is the $#@!ing point of having HHH compete in a match? Here is what I want:

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan (Champion) - 60 Minute Iron Man Match
    Undertaker vs. Cena
    Wyatt Family vs. The Shield (Hell in a Cell)
    Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust - Brother versus brother
    Cesaro vs. Ziggler (IC Champion)
    Big E. vs. Lesnar
    MITB Ladder Match with Kingston, Swagger, Mysterio, Christian, Sheamus, and Orton.
    Del Rio vs. Sin Cara
    AJ Lee vs. Tamina
    The Miz vs. Curtis Axel (US Championship)
    The Usos vs. New Age Outlaws (Tag Titles)

Notice how titles are on different superstars! This is how I would have had the WWE aligned after Elimination Chamber heading into WM30. In my opinion this is a card that would SELL! Thoughts?

8 years and counting!

Miqo'te Bard
    Wwe will stick to it lol

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    In other news, anyone sign up for the wwe network free trial? Granted right now nothing seems to be working lol

Sig&Av by Kuro

PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    NOT SIGNED YET SINCE I LIVE IN THE UK AND IT IS NOT COMING HERE YET

ON THE WM30 MAIN EVENT , THE HELL WITH THAT

UNDERTAKER VS ? IS WERE IS AT AND BROTHER VS BROTHER

AND WYATT VS SHIELD

IF ONLY THE WWE WOULD LISTEN

" SIGN "

:-\

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk

YouTube Editor
    I think my proposed card would sell.

8 years and counting!

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    As a whole the PPV was decent. Tag title match was good, IC match was surprisingly good, Shield/Wyatt match was the best match in a long time, and the Chamber match was entertaining up to the $#@!ing stupidly predictable ending.

Looking forward to Raw.

Veteran
    http://triblive.com/sports/prowrestl...#axzz2uDWdyJon
    LaBar: WWE decisions reach logical conclusions

Predictable is fine, as long as it's logical. Elimination Chamber contained a lot of predictability and logical decisions.

One thing I took away from the event wasn't predictable, but is logical: WWE is going to put Daniel Bryan in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania, and he's going to win.

Batista beat Alberto Del Rio. This was predictable. Batista gets massive heat from the fans. Based on crowd reaction since his return, this was also predictable. Batista has become the logical choice to be first wrestler to be named the choice of the choiceless.

Randy Orton retained the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Both predictable, as I know I didn't expect anyone else to go to WrestleMania as champion. It was logical: Orton is a really good heel at the peak of his in-ring game.

The wild card is a popular one: Daniel Bryan. The night ended with commentator Michael Cole nearly losing his voice selling how cheating Bryan out of title wins has gone on long enough. It seemed to cement that Bryan somehow will be inserted into the WWE title match at WrestleMania.

The fans are going to need a solid babyface to get behind. Having Bryan in the match could allow WWE to let Batista be a heel since he's drawing so much heat.

WWE wants Batista to be a top name for as long as he's back with the company, given his appearance plus his upcoming Hollywood projects. He still will be in the main event picture. He's a better heel than he is a face, and I think WWE knows this.

For the longest time, as much I've liked Bryan, I also understood how by “WWE logic” that he wasn't title material. He had a chant that was over, but WWE hierarchy wanted to see more merchandise moved. They wanted him to represent the company.

Well, Bryan has new shirts and hoodies for sale, and national media such as USA Today and ESPN are praising his “Yes!” chants taking over pop culture. Getting time and space in the national publications during the Olympics —well, something can be said for that.
    WWE has strung along fans for a while with Bryan. I think the payoff is finally going to happen.

I can see Bryan winning the title by pinning Orton. This leaves Batista, a heel, challenging Bryan for the next pay-per-view claiming he never got pinned. That's a logical follow-up to a triple-threat match.

Since his return, Batista has been associated his poor treatment of Bryan. The audience blames Batista's return for Bryan not being in the Royal Rumble. A showdown between Bryan and Batista seems logical. It would be a great success, pitting the ultimate babyface against the heel who is completely different from Bryan and his reputation.

Just imagine the passion of the audience. If Batista was able to make Del Rio a babyface for a night, the crowd's love-hate reaction during a Bryan-Batista match would be terrific.

The WWE Network launched Monday. It's the biggest day in WWE history since the first WrestleMania in 1985. Finally giving in and admitting the audience might have been right all along about Bryan could rank right up there with the other historic implications taking place for WWE.

If that happens, it certainly wouldn't be predictable. It would be a refreshing — and logical.
    Hope this happens. Most likely won't though, because $#@! you.

22. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Sick of the way Orton keeps winning. It's actually starting to annoy me. You just knew it when Kane was laying down for ages.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    In other news, anyone sign up for the wwe network free trial? Granted right now nothing seems to be working lol
    I foresaw this.

There is a way for non-US citizens to get onto the Network. I've read it and apparently it's true - I have not tried it myself though.

As for the PPV - it was great! It just started to go downhill once Batista came out. That's not a standard shot at Batista because of the direction going into Mania. Of course, that has something to do with it, but even that match wasn't entertaining, and we all knew that Del Rio was going to get buried by the end of it.
    And for me, the main event Chamber match just seemed completely pointless because it was so obvious what was going to happen. I just knew that either Triple H or Kane would attack Bryan, thus setting up a match at Mania. However, surely they're not going to have Bryan face Kane at Mania, so I'd assume they'll settle this on a Raw show, since there is six weeks/shows until Mania itself.

The main event of Mania is going to get slaughtered! The only way to save it is to put Bryan in the match and have it like the main event of Mania XX; that will be great!

But to move on to Raw tonight, part of me is excited, but I just know that any Hogan segment is going to be cringe worthy; and surely he's going to bury the "Real Americans".
    If they're going to start something between Taker and Brosnar, it might be harsh to see Taker get a real beat down. I'm not too sure how else they could start something.

Miqo'te Bard
    Well I thought the raw pre-show would be matches but it is a bunch of idiots talking. This is a heavy ESPN feel. Vince has a big dream. I am watching through app tonight so giving it a chance.

Nvm Raw is not shown through it guess because of USA contract.
    Told you wwe would stay with bull $#@! main event for title. No one gives a $#@! and they doing it. Worse wm Ppv but rate ever

Leaner vs undertaker calling it now during breAk.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-25-2014 at 03:54.

Veteran
    I will always, ALWAYS, mark out when the gong sounds for the Undertaker.

Thread Information