View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

31 70.45%
  • Smackdown

13 29.55%
Page 653 of 659 FirstFirst ... 643653 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,325 of 16473
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    6 days guys and we are in the WM30 circus and we will see how the main event goes
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    6 days guys and we are in the WM30 circus and we will see how the main event goes
    I will be stocking up that sunday and watching it, if Daniel loses, that includes main event, I stop watching but I dont think he will.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    I will be stocking up that sunday and watching it, if Daniel loses, that includes main event, I stop watching but I dont think he will.
    It is going too be interesting for sure... But what if he turns and joins Triple H or vince turns face and helps Db to win the title match
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I've got the feeling that Daniel Bryan will actually go over against Triple H in their match, but Haitch will insert himself into the main event match, making it a Fatal Four Way.
    The main rivalry and attraction of Mania this year is the whole thing between Triple H and Daniel Bryan. No one cares that Orton is the champ, because they've made him so irrelevant and pathetic as the champion. And Batista... just the wrong place and wrong time for him altogether to come back really.

5. Likes Justin likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    It will be a fatal four way as HHH will throw a $#@!y fit once Bryan beats him clean. I suspect the ending of this match will be HUGE with a surprise return of either Shane McMahon or even better CM Punk.

8 years and counting!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Two questions for you guys:

1. I missed Raw and there is no repeat, what did I miss?

2. What's the best free streaming place? I don't want to miss WM30. I found one two PPVs ago but it seems i f orgot to book mark it - which is how I missed last PPV.

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:
    FarCry4DragonAge3DyingLightOrder1886Witcher3Batman:AKUncharted4

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Main points were that Brock Lesnar got the better of Undertaker and F5ed him.

Bray Wyatt won a singles match. As they posed in the ring, Cena appeared out of no where (there was just one spotlight on), dressed in a mechanic style overall and a sheep mask. They all stared at him and he took the mask off. He FUed one of the Wyatt guys (I can still never remember who's who), knocked the other down, and then went for the FU on Bray; he got away.

Daniel Bryan only appeared at the end of the show during the Randy Orton and Batista match. He got the better of all of them and went to town on Triple H with a kendo stick.
    The show ended with him in the corner doing the "YES" chant with the people, and Stephanie was pushing Triple H away up the ramp.

As for your second point, I generally use the usual place. Check your PM.

And here are my thoughts/predictions for WrestleMania (since I made a video for my YouTube channel anyway):

YouTube Editor
    Austin has been confirmed for WM30 by the WWE, so now I am puzzled. He has stated many times on his podcast that he wouldn't show up at WM30 for just anything and it would need to be quite substantial in order for him to even consider being involved. His general feeling (given that he shouldn't wrestle anymore) is simple, why come back and make an appearance if it isn't for something of substance? So now the wrestling world is in a frenzy as to what Austin could possible be up to at WM30.....have to tune in to find out (Austin's quote).

8 years and counting!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Thanks Molo.

now I can't miss WM30.. Austin is by far my favourite. (I pretty much lost interest when he left, only tuning in from time to time to see The Rock)

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:

PSN

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Ha! I just re-imagined Backlash 2000. Vince saying that Austin wouldn't be there, and then came out at the end for the save for The Rock. But, same as Punk, like I said in my video, I hope that doesn't happen, although it might be better if Austin helped Bryan rather than Punk, since Austin is no longer an active wrestler.

I hope it is something good, and not just presenting the Andre trophy. However, if he could drop a Stunner on Hulk Hogan, I think that would greatly suffice!

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1

Sig&Av by Kuro

Preorders:

PSN

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post

That was the best WM in the past few years.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 04-07-2014 at 04:56.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post

That was the best WM in the past few years.
    Now I'm thinking the Undertaker comes out with a speech and congratulates Brock. Brock turns face like last time. The Undertaker is incredously stoic about his loss still but he finds hope when a mysterious figure challenges him for a majoy upcoming event.

Sucks that CM Punk is not with the company any more.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Master Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I think I'm done with the wwe. That was the last straw for me.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I don't think anyone expected that result.
    My mood was actually flattened for the rest of the night, and even though I wanted Bryan to win, I just didn't enjoy as much because I was still taken aback by the Taker-Brosnar result.

The match itself was slow-paced; especially for Brosnar. I can only assume that Taker can't really take it any more. He looked like he struggled a bit with the [only] Tombstone [of the night] too!
    It was insane to see how the crowd reacted to the result.

Apparently Sting teaser about Mania next year too again recently, saying that "31 is his favourite number". If they are actually planning to have him face Taker next year, I guess tonight's result will keep us guessing as to who will win that match next year, as it won't be a full-gone conclusion that Taker will win. No one expected Lesnar to win tonight!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Something odd about that taker lost, he knew what he was doing and the reaction is something he wanted at the grand stage off them all

Taker i guess wanted it to end and he did it with a very dodgy count like that and $#@! man.... Hell will be unleashed on the WWE by the fans

The $#@! is going to hit the fan tonight and forever

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you

Miqo'te Bard
    Taker has always wanted it to end, hell we have talked about it a few times here before. it was the superstars that where not willing to take the heat for ending the streak. Brock was willing

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    how on earth did taker decide brock was worthy of the streak? i dont get it? nothing against brock but...$#@!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    how on earth did taker decide brock was worthy of the streak? i dont get it? nothing against brock but...$#@!
    It was not so much the fact he was worthy, but that he was the only one that had the balls to do it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The heat tonight after that, is going to be off the scale

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you

Miqo'te Bard
    Rumors going around Taker got a concussion during match and that's why it ended. People saying they heard on mic Taker tell him to F5 and Lesner confused.

YouTube Editor
    Taker wanted the streak to end, and to be honest it gets people talking, creates buzz, and garners interest. However, I do NOT agree with the streak ending by Brock Lesnar. What is the point of ending something so prestigious to a guy we only see a handful of times each year? Why not have the streak end by an up and coming talent who will entertain us for years to come? Makes more sense to me.....

8 years and counting!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Taker wanted the streak to end, and to be honest it gets people talking, creates buzz, and garners interest. However, I do NOT agree with the streak ending by Brock Lesnar. What is the point of ending something so prestigious to a guy we only see a handful of times each year? Why not have the streak end by an up and coming talent who will entertain us for years to come? Makes more sense to me.....
    I'm with you on this. It would have been good to give this to a guy they're going to push a lot - probably only Roman Reigns right now (I guess). However, they would have to had built him up so well so that people could buy him ending the streak, rather than him just being that "$#@! who ended the streak" once the match was over.

My brother told me that he read about the concussion suffered by Taker, so that might have been why the match was a bit dry. But talk is that Lesnar going over was always the plan, and Taker actually wanted Lesnar to end the streak during his original run, but of course, he left.
    Apparently, before he went for the Tombstone, and Lesnar reversed it into the F5, Taker was heard saying "Let's go home..."

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Just to refresh everyone's memories:

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    http://tjrwrestling.com/articles/5-r...source=dlvr.it

still not ok with it, but at least DB is champ! YES

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Thread Information