View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 656 of 658 FirstFirst ... 646656 ... LastLast
Results 16,376 to 16,400 of 16443
    Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Db could be about for while you know guys........don't think we'll see him back till at least the Rumble, if then........

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Sometimes leaving can be the best thing for your career though. I think back to Edge, Jericho, etc. When they returned their buzz was huge and the WWE rode with it. When DB returns I expect him to be more over than he was before leaving. Let's face it, at times DB would receive crowd reactions on par with Attitude Era pops! In his absence all focus has fallen on Roman Reigns who isn't that special. He reminds me of Cena with only 3 moves of doom, but luckily for him they are different moves. The superman punch which is crap, a spear which almost everyone does, and a high kick along the ropes. Rollins and Ambrose are way more talented than Roman Reigns, but my nod will always be given to Ziggler who after last night his burial continues.

8 years and counting!

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Sometimes leaving can be the best thing for your career though. I think back to Edge, Jericho, etc. When they returned their buzz was huge and the WWE rode with it. When DB returns I expect him to be more over than he was before leaving. Let's face it, at times DB would receive crowd reactions on par with Attitude Era pops! In his absence all focus has fallen on Roman Reigns who isn't that special. He reminds me of Cena with only 3 moves of doom, but luckily for him they are different moves. The superman punch which is crap, a spear which almost everyone does, and a high kick along the ropes. Rollins and Ambrose are way more talented than Roman Reigns, but my nod will always be given to Ziggler who after last night his burial continues.
    I agree. Dolph has been wasted, big time.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Dolph and Ceasro where the true future of the company, but vince likes his big muslce guys and Roman is related to the Rock so was not any question he was eventually going to get pushed.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

YouTube Editor
    Ziggler and Miz stole the show last night! What a great match that was!

Once again Ziggler was the best on the show but surprisingly it ended well for Ziggler this time. Normally the guy always loses, but I sure as help the WWE realize how talented this guy is. He should be the next champion.

8 years and counting!

6. Likes John Willaford likes this post
    YouTube Editor
    Anyone seen this yet?

http://rajah.com/node/42233

If you ask me he looks 100% healthier, happier, and stress free. Although at the same time I still get the impression that he will be back sooner than most think possible. Sometimes we all just need a break to refocus, and regroup.

8 years and counting!

Super Elite
    Once again Ziggler was the best on the show but surprisingly it ended well for Ziggler this time. Normally the guy always loses, but I sure as help the WWE realize how talented this guy is. He should be the next champion.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Ziggler should become independently wealthy. Here's how. Ever since his very serious concussions the powers of D (dufus creative) have been HAVING HIM KICKED IN THE HEAD AND HAVING HIS HEAD RATTLED SEVERELY IN EVERY MATCH!!!! I'm a 'worlds greatest wrestling fan' type of guy, BUT, my limits are reached with Ziggler's health.

All the evidence he needs is on youtube.

He should QUIT and sue their asses for about $100,000,000 payable over 30 years and go enjoy life.

I know it's not Vince himself saying kick Ziggler in the head all day, but, the truth is that's what's been happening for a year and I'm tired of seeing this guy abused, whether he's ever rewarded with some meaningless title for a month or not.

His long term health is in severe danger from these jackholes and he's likely scared to do what he needs for himself, or doesn't realize.
    Sleeping very soundly on a Saturday morning I was dreaming
    I was Al Capone
    There's a rumour going round, gotta clear outta town
    I'm smelling like a dry fish bone
    Here come the Law, gonna break down the door, gonna carry me
    away once more
    Never, never, never get it any more
    Gotta get away from this stone cold floor
    Crazy
    Stone cold crazy, you know

YouTube Editor
    Quote Originally Posted by XMW View Post
    Are you laughing because you don't think it will happen, or are you laughing because you hate Ziggler and feel he doesn't deserve it?

8 years and counting!

Super Elite
    Are you laughing because you don't think it will happen, or are you laughing because you hate Ziggler and feel he doesn't deserve it?
    I don't "hate" Dolph Ziggler. I'm laughing because I don't think it will happen and I think he doesn't deserve it.
    He lacks nearly everything a main eventer should have. He lacks presence, lacks believability, lacks charisma, he lacks that dominant aura around him, he has mediocre promo skills etc..

He is a good worker but he tries too hard, I remember when he had heel written on his backside to remind people he was one. When he cuts a promo it really is "cutting a promo" there's a difference between a Punk promo and a Ziggler promo. Hell, there's a big difference between a Rollins promo and a Ziggler promo. Rollins talks to the audience and he believes what he says. Ziggler sounds like he's acting for a movie, like he's trying to read his script in different tones and with different facial expressions.

Flopping around like a fish out of the water doesn't make you a good seller. I'm cool with some of his overselling but it's been more than ridiculous at times. Also, he wrestles like a typical midcarder, and not only that, is there any difference in his wrestling style if he's a heel or face?

He's not going to win a major title again in his career, and that's not even a bad thing. Some people are just meant for the midcard. Honestly, he was lucky the World title scene was so watered down when he won it otherwise he wouldn't have a single world title to his name.
    Trashing your company, the creative team, John Cena and Randy Orton usually doesn't go over well backstage either. Really he should be lucky he even has a job with WWE.

12. Likes ash91 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    well we seem to be seeing the end of WWE soon. They doing massive layoff, the network was a failure so far, and stock is down. I really hope they do something to turn it all around but so far does not look good. Oh and by end I mean like 5 or so plus years so nothing overnight.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    well we seem to be seeing the end of WWE soon. They doing massive layoff, the network was a failure so far, and stock is down. I really hope they do something to turn it all around but so far does not look good. Oh and by end I mean like 5 or so plus years so nothing overnight.
    It's becoming really really poor. They need to promote Neville and Zayne from NXT, ASAP.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    It's too simple to bring the WWE back to where it needs to be.

1) Make the belts mean something again
    - Ric Flair is a 16x World Champion. John Cena shouldn't have already held the belt just as much as Pretty Ricky.
    - It's OK to have the I.C and Tag Team titles build a guy up again

2) Stables
    - DX, nWo, The Nation? Have we forgot the great battles these cats had between them?
    - Get rid of the tag team crap Air Boom and their names and songs meshed together like bad shoes. Stop it $#@!s!

3) Build a new star and perennial bad guy that gets dealt with at Mania.
    - Why isn't Bray Wyatt holding some sort of championshi* you dufuses?

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Gave up for good when db injured. Was hanging on a thread anyway

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Member
    Summerslam 2 days away!! will not be buying it but will be streaming it if i find it lol PPV's have gone too heavy here in the UK now i mean there on SBO far too much now an cant be bothered to throw anymore money at it.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Summerslam thoughts people? Ambrose Vs Rollins was my favourite IMO and knew it would be.

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_gooner View Post
    Summerslam thoughts people? Ambrose Vs Rollins was my favourite IMO and knew it would be.
    Was a pos ppv. I mean a part timer wins really. Least this setting up for fresh blood in main events

on tap a talk on LG g2 and I suck at typing on phones so forgive my typo errors.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    That main event was awesome! Brock Lesnar is still the man! Won't lie though, thought I was watching an online 2K14 match with the spamming of the germans, haha.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Glad Cena lost, but not glad he will have it back when Brock leaves.. I do hope the beating is good sign for things to come

Make the titles worth fighting for and not just an excuse to sell more t-shirts like it was for cena...

I really hate to say it. But cena before he retires and that is a BIG IF

i call 17 or maybe 20 times champ and that will be an entire insult to all that has held a world title, more so Flair
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    I don't hate Cena. He's done wonders for the company inside and out and sure gives a lot more than others, that's why he's back so much extra. I hope Brock gets cashed in on soon as a part time champ really isn't good IMO.

I can already see Brock vs Rock at WM31.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Part-Time Brock is better than most of the current WWE rosters sans a few. And those few who I am speaking of aren't ready for the belt... yet. And I like John Cena as noted, but it is blasphemy that he has held the title as much as Ric Flair. But the WWE titles in general lost their prestige years ago. There is no current glory in being champion of the WWE. It used to mean something. Just like the IC used to mean something. You see the IC champ now and go... "Ok". You saw Warrior, Bret, HBK, etc with it and went "DAMN! That belt has character". You don't get that with any WWE title today. And it's a shame because I blame booking. Cesaro is a prime example.

Most people on here know I watch wrestling VERY sparingly. I have my 2 firm dates (Mania and post Mania Raw) then might remember to kick the tires when it's only every so often. Cesaro was the man. HE had Heyman the fans loved him and everything is cool. I tune into Summerslam (Because Brock is the man of course) And Cesaro is jerking a PRE-SHOW! AAA PREEEE-SHOW! Amazing! WWE has no more prestige so until they fix the side that matters (Creative, booking etc) its hard to say Brock being PT champ is bad. lol

But woo!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i have started to watch less and just seek out the results instead... I just hate the product at the moment

I don't hate cena and i know no one really does... He is not liked due to the fact he is thrown down our throats 24/7

But you could say the same about Hulk Hogan back in the day, but he had less titles wins than CENA and he pulled it off far better
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    I care more about the Bella twins turn than Lesnar but I will watch tonight after not watching since DB left.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I will catch it tomorrow

Miqo'te Bard
    Rumors going around AJ will leave soon and start a family with Punk. I wish the best for her, and man if they returned for one last hurah as a power couple that would bring in the viewers.

Thread Information