View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 657 of 659 FirstFirst ... 647657 ... LastLast
Results 16,401 to 16,425 of 16452
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    So glad that Lesnar walked out of SummerSlam with the title. I know that he'll hardly be there, but I wanted to see another title run. And hopefully this can give other guys a chance to be pushed, and the Intercontinental title pushed to the forefront with the WWE Championship not being around.

I heard about the whole AJ thing, and my initial thought was "whatever". Of course I don't wish ill feelings towards her or Punk, but not much point making a big deal about it all.

Apparently Vince wants to have Lesnar and Rock at WrestleMania. Although that sounds a little good on paper, and I was a fan of their match at SummerSlam 2002, but it would add nothing to going forward, especially with their "top guy" Cena getting older now.
    Word is that Vince and Triple H are at loggerheads about this because he [Triple H] wants to have Roman Reigns face Lesnar at Mania for the title. If they're going to put Reigns at the forefront of the company, then this plan makes a hell of a lot more sense than Vince's idea.
    This would be a perfect opportunity to strap a rocket to someone's ass and light it! Lesnar is the "big dog" around the place now, and if Reigns is the only guy that can take him down, then he'd be the new "Guy"!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    There is rumor Lesnar will not even be at Night of Champions. If this happens this is bull$#@! how can you have a champ not there?
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I dont even rate Roman resigns that highly tbh. Shocked that hes getting the biggest push out of the 3 as he was the weakest wrestler out of them

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Member
    well since Brock is champion, an Cena getting his rematch at NOC then it seem like his title run will go on until
    WWE need to stop leaking details or having slight details leak its becoming to stale an boring when leaks are coming out in certain title changes or how long the run will be on a superstar.

5. Likes Molo316 likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    If that is true about Brock and Vince wants Rock vs Brock then I will never watch that product ever again. That means that title truly holds no meaning what so ever. Vince is getting desperate because of the money loss so I can kind of see it but at the same time it is hard to believe.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    If that is true about Brock and Vince wants Rock vs Brock then I will never watch that product ever again. That means that title truly holds no meaning what so ever. Vince is getting desperate because of the money loss so I can kind of see it but at the same time it is hard to believe.
    I believe vince is tbh, Rock was suppose to fight brock at RR but it never happened only reason for that pick is to draw attention as Rock is a blockbuster draw, HHH wants Roman to beat brock at WM you could look at it as Eddie v Lesnar match years ago but its going to be expected tbh unlike when eddie won nobody seen it coming where that wont happen cause we already know the storyline. these dam leaks lol

Miqo'te Bard
    and so the product has become a complete joke and I will never watch again, but they can enjoy my money for buying the games which will provide far more entertainment than this product.

As noted earlier today here on the webste, the current working plan in WWE is for Roman Reigns to challenge Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at next year’s WrestleMania 31 event in Santa Clara, California. Apparently, the decision for Reigns-Lesnar was decided upon shortly before or immediately after this year’s WrestleMania XXX event in New Orleans. While plans are always subject to change, especially in WWE, the direction right now still appears to be Reigns-Lesnar at the next WrestleMania. Originally, Lesnar’s SummerSlam and Night Of Champions matches were scheduled to be against Daniel Bryan for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The idea was that Lesnar, after breaking Undertaker’s streak, would continue to break the hearts of wrestling fans by killing Bryan’s big moment, continuing his dominance until Reigns saved the day and ended Lesnar’s reign at WrestleMania 31.
    http://www.prowrestling.com/lesnarre...piper-podcast/

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    a joke all round really, the title has no meaning any more and never will. Since Cena will win it back in the close future for sure

he give the title meaning after his 5th run. But now it means $#@! and it will never get back the glory days of what it actually means to be WWE CHAMPION

that past is lost to the history books
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Just watched an interesting Doc about the Wrestling/WWE industry

this and beyond the mat makes things so clear for sure

But do you think they still use

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Charlotte to be moved to main roster very soon, this could mean after NXT Takeover 2 when she takes on bayley while defending the NXT women's title on the special 2 hour show. her role on the main roster is unknown at this point.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    why is the NXT much better than the main shows?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    why is the NXT much better than the main shows?
    because it doesn't invole cena lol an its new stars that make it the best show up coming stars an new signings means its worth watching WWE recently signed Prince Devitt, Kevin Steen & KENTA 3 big signings an there starting at the WWE PC before going to NXT, future stars of the business worth watching any day, its has little storylines an feuds its pretty well at NXT.

14. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    because it doesn't invole cena lol an its new stars that make it the best show up coming stars an new signings means its worth watching WWE recently signed Prince Devitt, Kevin Steen & KENTA 3 big signings an there starting at the WWE PC before going to NXT, future stars of the business worth watching any day, its has little storylines an feuds its pretty well at NXT.
    But here is he problem, once they and if they go to the main roster. They will be scaled down to fit the atmosphere of the crowd and the WWE creative team

will $#@! there pants on making it less NXT and more WWE or Cena like and that is when their push is ruined

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Triple H dishing out the truth on wrestling

Cool set of interviews, with Stone cold and Brock and many others

Enjoy

Last edited by claud3; 08-31-2014 at 15:12.

Elite Member
    But here is he problem, once they and if they go to the main roster. They will be scaled down to fit the atmosphere of the crowd and the WWE creative team

will $#@! there pants on making it less NXT and more WWE or Cena like and that is when their push is ruined
    well if fans can cheer them on as there well known then they will get more TV time but with the likes of Bo dallas not getting much fan support an vince isn't to keen on him anymore I think only a few will make it on the main roster from NXT a few might be let go in the end if HHH doesn't see the need to keep them any longer, Rusev not liked very much on fans but is good as a heel, the only 3 iv seen make it so far is the shield cheered on nearly every show an pushed to the max by WWE writers but some NXT stars have got to start somewhere an Tyson kid has gone to NXT to pick himself up again!!

Just a point out on your Tough enough video, only Josh Matthews is the longest running announcer as now he's been released an Rene young has replaced him an the MIZ longest running WWE superstar to come from tough enough other than that the show is pointless as wwe have a PC & NXT to make up the future stars of WWE. don't forget Maven had a little run an I think Orlando Jordan did as well but previous winners of TE never even made the ring on main roster.
    Last edited by nextgen3; 09-01-2014 at 18:30.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is the real problem, the creative team

Enough said

19. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Elite Member
    Bobby Roode rips Bella Twins segment on RAW on his twitter feed saying 'WTF am I watching???' also Matt Hardy also had something to say about this past weeks WWE Raw show!

Miqo'te Bard
    Raw is garbage they doing this crap to promote that pos show total divas and to try to get more women to watch. I applied to be champion because I needed a part time job. Wish me luck lol

Elite Member
    The issue isn't just the creative team. Vince, HHH, Steph, members of the roster, the creative team, and their whole ideology and culture are the issue.

In short, wrestling is bad. Like... you wouldn't think it'd get worse over time, but somehow, the wwe proves you wrong.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    The product is now trash. I give it until the end of the year if no improvement I give up with it fully.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Jerry Springer on Raw next week. What

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Jerry Springer on Raw next week. What
    He's going to address the Bella fallout, as if it's the 90s again.

If we're going back to the 90s, can we also have the WWF, scratch logo, Attitude, the European title and all old title belts back, please?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    He's going to address the Bella fallout, as if it's the 90s again.

If we're going back to the 90s, can we also have the WWF, scratch logo, Attitude, the European title and all old title belts back, please?
    your only answer to those will be on at Old School Raw special I assume, it suits that way tbh WWE needs to pick up on its titles again they only focus on WWEWHC title now an it degrading the product iv always like the old days with tag team, an IC, US, Cruiserweight titles feuds now none of these happen anymore. its just pure bore.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Been telling folks the straps mean nothing anymore, lol. WWE has become a full-blown infomercial. Like TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR $9.999 OFFERING AND TOTAL DIVAS! CAN'T WAIT! But that's the world we live in.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The WWE is entertainment and not wrestling any more... It is a reality show and what is the point of having the wrestling in your three letters

When there is more talking and promotion than that..

WTE or WPE

world talking entertainment or World promotion entertainment...

It's pointless

even the diva's i find really cringe worthy to watch. They can't wrestle and that even goes for A.J

Thread Information