View Poll Results: Which show is better, Raw or Smackdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raw

30 69.77%
  • Smackdown

13 30.23%
Page 658 of 658 FirstFirst ... 648658
Results 16,426 to 16,443 of 16443
    Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    It's pointless

even the diva's i find really cringe worthy to watch. They can't wrestle and that even goes for A.J

Really now?

Out of all the things you can complain about you choose the divas? Sometimes I question if you even watch the product. Do you form an opinion of your own or do you just go with whatever's cool (hating WWE atm)?

Because the way I see it, the divas division has never been better. Not too long ago we had THREE different divas storyline getting tv time. Hell, one of the main storylines right now involves the divas. And you can say whatever you want but The Bellas are above average in the ring, and I don't even like them.

Add to that Paige, Emma, Summer Rae, AJ Lee, Naomi, Alicia Fox and in NXT Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bailey.. I would go as far as to say this is the best divas roster the WWE has ever had.

Yeah these past couple weeks have been bad, but complaining about it isn't gonna change sh*t. You always see people saying how terrible the shows are, and they're close to giving up on WWE. WELL THEN STOP WATCHING. It's really that simple, stop watching, don't give them money if you don't like the product.

If you can't find a single thing to enjoy in the shows these last couple weeks then I strongly advise you to quit watching WWE as a hobby 'cause modern wrestling ain't for you.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    look everything on the shows suck big time, but in my opinion Diva's are a waste of money air time and to exist in the product full stop... Back in the day i enjoyed real women wrestling on the shows... But now it is $#@!ing stupid i candy

Pointless

i have been watching less and less over the months, because in general it all freaking sucks and the product is dead to me nearly
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    Legal Discussions Underway Over CM Punk's Inclusion in WWE 2K15

Legal representatives for pro-wrestler CM Punk are engaged with WWE officials to settle a range of disputes, including his possible removal in the upcoming game WWE 2K15, GameSpot can confirm. Sources connected to the matter explain that a variety of topics are being discussed with the former WWE champion, who famously departed from the company while under contract in January.

A range of outcomes could materialize from these talks, such as the removal of CM Punk from the game, or indeed his unlikely return to the company. Both matters are routinely speculated online, despite their contradiction with each other, and neither has been confirmed by WWE.

Despite CM Punk's retirement, publisher 2K Games recently used the wrestler's name as part of a promotion for its upcoming WWE 2K15 title. In fact, CM Punk's rivalry with fellow wrestler John Cena is being publicized as a flagship feature for the new title.

This is one of the matters under dispute, and talks between both teams will now determine whether CM Punk remains in the game, and what business agreement can be arranged between both parties.

However, GameSpot understands that--in contrast with widespread speculation--there is no "lawsuit" underway. At the time of going to press, both parties are negotiating a number of topics, which means that it is still possible that a dispute could be taken to a judge, but the matter has not progressed to that stage yet.

Spokespersons for 2K games and WWE declined to comment when approached by GameSpot.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/leg.../1100-6422207/

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    CMCry baby will not win. He breached contract and the game will be put out with him in it. This close to release if they pulled him it would delay the game for another month or two and cost both WWE and 2k games a crap load of money. It would be cheaper to fight him, and funnier watching Punk lose. Vince did a favor and now he is being greedy. Shades of Ultimate Warrior right here.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    hell I even use to like the guy in WWE not so much anymore but outside it he seems be an idiot, he breached his contract & walked out on his fans ect only losers cheer for him now cause they don't know the whole story an still chant for him when AJ walks out to the ring arghh annoying as fk!! they think he's coming back, he's not he quit. Punk needs to stop being a whiny son of a B***h over the game cause of his character, doesn't WWE own all rights to his character name ect?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    hell I even use to like the guy in WWE not so much anymore but outside it he seems be an idiot, he breached his contract & walked out on his fans ect only losers cheer for him now cause they don't know the whole story an still chant for him when AJ walks out to the ring arghh annoying as fk!! they think he's coming back, he's not he quit. Punk needs to stop being a whiny son of a B***h over the game cause of his character, doesn't WWE own all rights to his character name ect?
    In this case no. Punk has been using that name for a while and owns it much like Sting, Hogan, and Warrior. I really liked Punk, the man has talent, but this is just him pissing on his own name in Wrestling history. Again all this is shades of what Warrior has done.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Elite Member
    I agree I think the delay would cost to much an would mess up next years title along the lines of that delay, but punk wont win this situation at all, just leave him in this year take him out the next simple!!!

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    I'm glad that there are others who see that Punk is being a bit of a $#@! about this whole thing.

Sure, he could probably get a good pay off from WWE on this, but the fact still remains that he walked out on his contract and the fans who pretty much adored him, especially since his first pipebomb promo on that Raw Roulette show in Vegas a few years ago. I've been saying this from the start, and it's nice to know others can agree on that.

I do wonder though if when the fans chant for him during random matches, if he would tell them to stop and give those guys a chance; I'd like to think so.

And it really does annoy me when they instantly chant that when AJ comes out and it totally kills anything the Divas may try and get going. This is a whole other conversation though.

Put the game out. I've pre-ordered it, dammit! :P

Elite Member
    I don't think people should entirely blame the WWE or CM Punk, because both have valid arguments since each done stupid stuff.

Punk hasn't helped his legacy, though.

I think WWE should just pay him to have him in the game, and remove him next year.

About the divas division that I saw, earlier, in the thread, the divas division could be good, but they aren't allowed to be. The Bella twins are mediocre, and I think AJ is really overrated. She was the longest reigning champion, because everyone at the time was so terrible (Total Divas) or not given a shot (Emma and Alicia Fox). That's not her fault, but her mic skills are average.

And I never seen her in a match, which blew me away. Maybe she's way better and is sadly handicapped by the current state of the wwe, but I think Paige has way more potential. She's improved on the mic, and I've been way more interested in her wrestling than AJ.

AJ just sells good and has decent ring psychology, but besides that, I think people let their love for the likeable person cloud their judgment about her actual abilities. But then again, I think Trish Stratus is way overrated, too, and I always hated Goldberg and Hulk Hogan.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

10. Likes Molo316 likes this post
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/9/...the-undertaker

Thoughts?

Interesting to say the least.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

Thoughts?

Um Kane whooped the Undertaker time and time again, he freaking buried him alive, so that right there nullifies his argument, not to mention Yokozuna put him in a castket. Bret Hart had plenty of championship runs. Undertake had no mic skill at start and not many do. Heck Brock Lesnar still as none. These guys where mentors and taught him. Sorry this guy has no clue about wrestling. Undertaker was already popular before Mick Foley.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post

Thoughts?

Wow... that's hate. Mick Foley did elevate Undertaker (He was... popular, but his matches with Foley made him A+ Tier) like he did HHH, but it wasn't just for the Undertaker; that was for Foley and the WWE, too.

Kane beat him a lot. He won his only "meaningful" world title from the Undertaker. The only reason Kane isn't Undertaker status is because Kane is the "yes, man" that let the WWE ruin his character. He's admitted he doesn't care about winning belts or the character's legacy. Kane will do whatever WWE says.

And the height of Batista's popularity... hahaha... I remember Batista being god awful around that time. Didn't he feud with King Booker and Mr. Kennedy? The Undertaker brought a decent match from Batista, then. As for Ric Flair... my only gripe with him is the constant retiring and returning antics.
    I talk to myself because I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    You now what guys, i am not even bothering any more even watching full shows of either the TWO MAIN SHOWS or PPV'S,

i rather get catch up, then put my brain through an entire boring show/PPV. It is not worth my time any more

Unless things change, i have to be done with this WWE product.

It is boring and pointless and even the letters WWE are cringe worthy now...

and it is not even a sad day to do this, i am actually happy i am
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I got a question. All of the Samoan Wrestlers, are they really related to the Rock or do they just say that because they are Samoan?

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by robvandam111 View Post
    I got a question. All of the Samoan Wrestlers, are they really related to the Rock or do they just say that because they are Samoan?
    Yes, they're all related. The family is really big. $#@!, even Yokozuna was a part of the fam. They all cousins in that 1st, 2nd cousin thang.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

17. Likes robvandam111 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    here, do you think cena will get the title back on sunday... It seems Brock is missing this mondays raw

Miqo'te Bard
    Time to give this dying thread a little life. Rumor is Hell in a cell....will NOT have Brock Lesnar but instead cena vs ambrose with winner facing Seth loser facing Orton.....wow the champion will not even show up. Good job Vince. you are such a genius.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Time to give this dying thread a little life. Rumor is Hell in a cell....will NOT have Brock Lesnar but instead cena vs ambrose with winner facing Seth loser facing Orton.....wow the champion will not even show up. Good job Vince. you are such a genius.
    If true shows what a mess this is. A champion doesn't even appear weekly now not even at PPV...

Thread Information