Page 1 of 149 111 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 3784

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Forum Elder
    PS3World's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,716
    Rep Power
    87

    Football [Soccer] Thread - Fantasy starts soon, code on page 145

    I support the best team on the planet...

    yes you guessed it


    ARSENAL!!!

  2. #2
    Elite Guru
    SnakeDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,078
    Rep Power
    88
    Manchester United!!!

    Man Utd and Arsenal are the only two premiership teams I watch, the rest are just long-ball teams e.g. Liverpool and Chelsea. Unlike Arsenal though we can actually win matches! F.A cup finals being the only exception!

    P.S WE WERE ROBBED!!! ESSIEN CLEARLY FOULD RYAN GIGGS AND WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY, THE BALL CLEARLY WENT OVER THE LINE AS WELL.

  3. #3
    Phading Reality
    Phaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,649
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by snakedevil View Post
    Manchester United!!!

    Man Utd and Arsenal are the only two premiership teams I watch, the rest are just long-ball teams e.g. Liverpool and Chelsea. Unlike Arsenal though we can actually win matches! F.A cup finals being the only exception!

    P.S WE WERE ROBBED!!! ESSIEN CLEARLY FOULD RYAN GIGGS AND WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY, THE BALL CLEARLY WENT OVER THE LINE AS WELL.
    I support United as well, posting this just as Liverpool lost the CL final and I'm laughing .

  4. #4
    Superior Member
    MarKoNiO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    605
    Rep Power
    70
    FBC Melgar ! Yes my hometown team !
    - Hardcore Gamer -

  5. #5
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    26
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDevil View Post
    Manchester United!!!

    Man Utd and Arsenal are the only two premiership teams I watch, the rest are just long-ball teams e.g. Liverpool and Chelsea. Unlike Arsenal though we can actually win matches! F.A cup finals being the only exception!

    P.S WE WERE ROBBED!!! ESSIEN CLEARLY FOULD RYAN GIGGS AND WE SHOULD HAVE HAD A PENALTY, THE BALL CLEARLY WENT OVER THE LINE AS WELL.
    hahaha typical man u fan complaining i bet you probably dont even live any where near manchester

  6. #6
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,145
    Rep Power
    115
    The one that flops the least

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  7. #7
    Veteran
    DINAMO788's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,929
    Rep Power
    98
    Items Arsenal
    Chelsea...and formerly AC Milan.

    but no team comes before my dynamo kiev.

  8. #8
    ajrobin
    Guest
    Man Utd fan through and through, the Premiership is back at its rightful home

  9. #9
    Elite Member
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,884
    Rep Power
    75
    Seriously daywalker GTFO of soccer threads!!!
    anyway, mine is RealMadrid i also like the the rozonieri of Milan.
    We bow down to thee oh great Don Florentino Perez....

  10. #10
    The Heisman
    DayWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    13,145
    Rep Power
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemo View Post
    Seriously daywalker GTFO of soccer threads!!!
    anyway, mine is RealMadrid i also like the the rozonieri of Milan.


    sorry but its fun pushing y'alls buttons
    it's all in fun

    By Theft
    I am stunned that some people appear to love their Playstation(1,2,3) or Xbox(360) more than I love the Denver Broncos.
    Trust me, it's sad

  11. #11
    Elite Member
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,884
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by DayWalker View Post


    sorry but its fun pushing y'alls buttons
    it's all in fun
    No problem i'll return the favor in the NFL threads especially if its broncos relatedD.
    We bow down to thee oh great Don Florentino Perez....

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Beemer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,996
    Rep Power
    90
    Arsenal although I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo now that he's stopped the diving. Arsenal has such a great style of attack, easily the best possession team in the game. So many youngsters, in a year or two they'll be looking for the triple.

    Others I enjoy watch are Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Fulham and PSV Eindhoven


  13. #13
    bunnytard
    Guest
    The Arsenal-Barca CL match was amazing.

  14. #14
    Dedicated Member
    shcndw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,148
    Rep Power
    75
    ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL!

    I guess the explains it then.

  15. #15
    Master Poster
    Womble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,284
    Rep Power
    87
    Bristol City, my homw town team Just got promoted to the Championship such an amazig last game of the season, what with the mass pitch invasion and the mobbing of the players.

    BTW its good to see Garteh Bale has gone to tottenham, better than one of the big 4 (like Theo Walcott look at him he has hardly played). Anyway imo Bale is the best British talent in football atm. (BTW he is welsh x1000)


    When you smoke the herb you reveal yourself to yourself - Bob Marley R.I.P

  16. #16
    Phading Reality
    Phaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,649
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by the_womble View Post
    Bristol City, my homw town team Just got promoted to the Championship such an amazig last game of the season, what with the mass pitch invasion and the mobbing of the players.

    BTW its good to see Garteh Bale has gone to tottenham, better than one of the big 4 (like Theo Walcott look at him he has hardly played). Anyway imo Bale is the best British talent in football atm. (BTW he is welsh x1000)
    Yeah i was hoping Bale would come to United, he can play left back and left wing and Giggsy isn't going to be playing as many matches now, true he might get more football at Spurs but in years to come i think he might regret it because to be Spurs will always me a mid table team.

  17. #17
    ajrobin
    Guest
    yeah i have to agree, Bale/United made the wrong decision

  18. #18
    Phading Reality
    Phaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,649
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrobin View Post
    yeah i have to agree, Bale/United made the wrong decision
    It's kind of like Alan Shearer, although he doesn't say anything im sure he regrets joining Newcastle over Man Utd, look at everything we achieved in those years while he was acheiving nothing at Newcastle lol. Wouldn't shock me if it happens with Bale.

  19. #19
    Wibbly Wobbly
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    29
    Posts
    13,569
    Rep Power
    146
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    The Gunners (Arsenal) all the WAY!
    Be Together - Not the same.



  20. #20
    ajrobin
    Guest
    bale will either shine and move to a bigger club for an extortionate fee or he'll fail miserably in an average team. at least he moved to spurs rather than chelsea, arsenal or liverpool

  21. #21
    Phading Reality
    Phaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,649
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by ajrobin View Post
    bale will either shine and move to a bigger club for an extortionate fee or he'll fail miserably in an average team. at least he moved to spurs rather than chelsea, arsenal or liverpool
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we end up paying a lot for Gareth Bale in years to come, if he's a big success, story of our previous seasons really being overcharged for players, Carrick and Hargreaves anybody? .

  22. #22
    ajrobin
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaded View Post
    It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we end up paying a lot for Gareth Bale in years to come, if he's a big success, story of our previous seasons really being overcharged for players, Carrick and Hargreaves anybody? .
    as long as we don't spend £40million on berbatov i'll be happy, Torres would be a better signing or Nani (or both )

  23. #23
    Phading Reality
    Phaded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,649
    Rep Power
    93
    Items Final Fantasy X