Latest PSU headlines:

Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 129139
Results 3,451 to 3,459 of 3459
    Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Yet another piss poor performance, 3 ****ing games in a row the players have turned up and done **** all. Also the 3rd week of having a brainless **** refereeing along with his 2 mates who don't know when to raise the bloody flag!

Airdrie are an embarrassing bunch too, that Jim Lister guy throwing himself about the place trying to be like Diego Costa. Honestly the amount of **** that tool got away with was unreal. Gary Bollan the manager of Airdrie was wanting to fight one of our supporters in the car park once the game had finished, and the ball boys goading the fans too. Could have easily swung for one of they cheeky ****s. Then we nearly had a fight in the stand after the game had finished.

All in all, crap day and i can't wait till that team get put back down to the 3rd division. I hate football
    Proud Supporter of Dunfermline Athletic, Manchester United, Ajax, Fiorentina, FC Kaiserslautern, Real Madrid, Mclaren Mercedes, and Green Bay Packers

I'll do my best not to be sarcastic and take the piss, but sometimes i can't help it :P

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    They love their blown offside calls at the Etihad, don't they?

That call was awful and ruined a great game. It was fun to watch up until that point, never bothered coming back for the second half.

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    That call was awful and ruined a great game. It was fun to watch up until that point, never bothered coming back for the second half.
    Yep was a great match. I'd argue that Southampton were the better team in the first half, yet they go into halftime down because of refereeing incompetency.

On a side note, for being such a hard physical ******* in midfield, a child could push Toure down in the box, couldn't he? You can't play both roles.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Yep was a great match. I'd argue that Southampton were the better team in the first half, yet they go into halftime down because of refereeing incompetency.

On a side note, for being such a hard physical ******* in midfield, a child could push Toure down in the box, couldn't he? You can't play both roles.
    Aside from the screw up by the Southampton defender early on, I think they owned that half up until that call.

I think I saw Toure in the first half go down from slight contact right outside the box. Watched a YouTube clip of the dive, shameful. Wish the line judges were as good as the head ref.

Everton is playing well today.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Rangers eh Hope there's still some money left to improve that team

A guy from school was on the bench for Raith, and he's a rangers fan
    Last edited by JordieDAFC; 1 Week Ago at 18:50.
    Proud Supporter of Dunfermline Athletic, Manchester United, Ajax, Fiorentina, FC Kaiserslautern, Real Madrid, Mclaren Mercedes, and Green Bay Packers

I'll do my best not to be sarcastic and take the piss, but sometimes i can't help it :P

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Still.... Managed to win the league that included Dunfermline

Nah we were shocking yet again. We could be seriously hammered next week if we don't buck up out ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Newcastle's season is all over now, looks like we can't be arsed to play because we know we are safe so there's nothing to play for! Mike Ashley needs to sell up and piss off, about time we got someone in who is willing to sign some talent because I can't see any in the line up at the moment!
    PSN ID: gold106gti

Twitch ID: Duffman041986

Twitter ID: Duffman1986

9. Likes Vichael wishes they had posted this first.
    Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Quote Originally Posted by Gers View Post
    Still.... Managed to win the league that included Dunfermline

Nah we were shocking yet again. We could be seriously hammered next week if we don't buck up out ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not saying anything :P Aw is it Dundee Utd next week? Yeah i think that could be pretty tough, i wouldn't expect to win that.

Apparently Jeffries has let Neil McCann take the team for the last 3 games we've played to see if he can handle the pressure or whatever..... They've been the 3 worst games of the fricken season.

Thread Information