Latest PSU headlines:

Page 70 of 139 FirstFirst ... 607080 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3459
    Dedicated Member

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Yeah it is. Especially when the majority of the 1st team were playing tonight in the Youth Scottish Cup Final. Although I don't think Airdrie are anything special, and tbh the team we have the now are playing amazingly well, and we got Geggan and Wallace back last week so im fairly confident.

It always seems to be us that get the poor decisions, never the other team.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    I think everyone thinks that about their team mate lol that's shit that they ain't going to be as rested as they should be, but I'm sure you's will stay up.

Be interesting though if we are both in the 2nd division next year! Some friendly banter would make it a wee bit more interesting

PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gersfc87

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Of course we will :P We're too good to drop down to your level :P

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Haha hope your still on these forums in a few years when we are back winning the SPL

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Just you concentrate on getting out of the 1st when or if you get up to it, its by far the hardest league in Scotland, although I'm sure reconstruction will come to the rescue :L

I wonder if we'll ever get summer football? :/

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    League reconstruction has nothing to do with getting Rangers up quicker. Remember every club voted us down to the 3rd so no way they're doing us any favours...... If that was what you were implying lol

Don't think we will, although we should as there has been a few seasons where games getting called off at winter has called a backlog of games near end if the season

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Im sure the SFA will find a way haha!

I don't see why the SFA ect are so opposed towards it? Better pitches, better weather, more fans, better football. Its not as if we do anything in the Champions league so it doesn't effect that. Its well known that when called off games are re-arranged to weeknights that the crowd will be lower, you won't have games getting called off so they will all be on weekends.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    The SFA have done everything to they ca yo put us down AND try and take money off us at the same time! Lol

I agree with you mate but it's never going to happen, not with Reagan and Doncaster at the helm

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Gordon Waddell ‏@GordonWaddell 15m
    Breaking: 11 clubs about to resign en masse from SFL. All of SFL1, with the exception of Airdrie, plus QotS and Dundee are signatories

Gordon Waddell ‏@GordonWaddell 13m
    SPL have made it clear to SFL clubs they have 'vacancies'. New league will be referred to as Championship, not SPL2.

Gordon Waddell ‏@GordonWaddell 13m
    Currently Rangers not amongst the signatories - doesn't mean the SPL won't invite them to participate.

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence 13m
    ten SFL clubs say they want a 42 club solution but if can't get that, they want to join new Scottish Professional Football League.

Jim Spence ‏@bbcjimspence 8m
    Rangers are not among the ten clubs involved in signing the letter to the SPL and threatening to leave the SFL.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Interesting developments but I still can't see us jumping up divisions. It wouldn't be fair plus I want the other SPL clubs to suffer without our income coming in

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    I just posted it cause I saw it on the Dunfermline forums and thought it was interesting. Apparently this is what was discussed at a meeting on Monday at Hamilton's ground between the 1st Division teams chairmen.

Aye the teams in the SPL are in meltdown without The Rangers income :P

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    They ain't doing too good either. Sooner we fuck off down to england the better lol

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Well done to the players today in fucking over all the fans who paid money to watch that shite. The team that's bottom of the division and already bloody relegated wanted more than them. Missed 2 fecking open goals and we kept trying to score bloody sweaty goals instead of sticking our bloody foot through the ball.

Sosososo pissed off with them. "The players will be doing a lap of honour after the game" aye GTF!

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Shocking result for you's like. No excuses but must be tough on the players, as well as the fans with everything that's going on at the club.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    You know, it was one of those games that needed somebody like Andy Kirk who if he gets a half chance, its most likely a goal, there were at least 3 or 4 that he probably would have put away. Sadly he was one of the victims of the clear out.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    An unfortunate side effect of administration. Anywhere near reaching the 500k needed to buy the club?

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Yeah, I would rather have kept him than Craig Dargo who has been utter mince. Kirks not got the legs in him any more to run around all day, but he gets into scoring positions and 9 times out of 10 he'll make the keeper work.

Since the 11th of March we've collected 56187 through bucket collections at games and bag packing at shops. That's not including various other fundraisers, donations and standing orders which has raised roughly the same. So I think its near enough 100,000 we've got in 2 months.

Some of the auction stuff was crazy. Athletic Bilbao sent us a shirt and said to keep them updated, former players gear, Signed Carragher shirt, signed Rooney top and stuff like that. Even Raith and Cowden sent stuff.

The attendances have been around the 4500 to 5000 mark too for the last few home games, and with the play-offs I suppose we'll benefit, and if we go down then we've got 2 games against Rangers to cash in on.

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Fantastic effort by the fans and good that other clubs have got involved trying to help, that's a nice little touch from them so fair play.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    Yeah, its not even just pars fans, we've had some other teams fans coming over if their teams away from home.

Quite nervous about the clash of the bridies tomorrow :L

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Lol @ clash of the bridies. I'd be nervous too, but you'd hope for a positive reaction after Saturdays result.

I see the SPL clubs have voted to unanimously to uh keep the league format the same (just what the fans want, aye right) but the money is going to be shared out more fairly from what I've read and they'll be all under one governing body which is a couple positives I suppose

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    I was really fearing for us after getting beaten 3-1 and being told it could easily have been 9-0. Turned it around today, and won 6-1 after extra time and Forfar finishing with 8 players.

Mon the D.A!!!!!

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Seen the result on wed, thought it would be a mountain too high for you's but fair play the players dug deep and got the result.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    Jordie-SCO-
    I think Forfar's 3 red cards help a fair bit, and apparently they don't want to be going up cause they can't afford it. So im a wee but suspicious about the cards :P

What a wank Tom English is making comments about our crowd. Our crowd beat the Inverness, Dundee, St Mirren crowds and they have a much larger fanbase than we do.

Seen you lot are trying to sign Nicky Clark from QOTS?

Salvator Mundi
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    I think the 3 red cards would help just a wee bit like lol

And yea so I've read, got to be honest don't know much about him but apparently scored a shit load of goals so yeah if he's good enough then he'll be welcomed to the Rangers family

Thread Information