a setting....
    jungle setting with many many baboo trees
    dawn
    drizzles
    grass foor no leaves
    Weapons: Knife, Berretta, and MP-5

Who would win?

Elite Member
    I think serious sam would beat them both after all hes done against hordes of enemies and all those weapons. And the best thing is he used to be a dustman!!!!!!

lol :P
    The PS3 looks more than good enough for me .

Master Poster
    Beat them both? I presume you mean Snake and Big Boss?
    If those two teamed up, it would take a nuclear bomb to take them down. :P

Dedicated Member
    Thats what I think, first of all, they both work for coalition, not just american diplomacy, so they are allies, and they are both veterans in their field.

You cant compare them anywhere, urban, jungle, desert or whatever cause they have both been there done that, sam was in the Russian war during the late 80's, which was jungle/urban, alot like MGS3, also he was in Desert Storm 1, and into the new millenium hes still going into his 50's, pretty good for an old bugger.

Snake has seen action all over the place also, Zanzibar, Outer Heaven, Alaska, Big Shell, and his genes come from Big Boss, so basicly hes been through Jungle warfare also.

They both rock, I dont see a point of pitting them against one another because they wouldnt, they would rather go drink together I know I would.

If you can read this, thank a teacher, if you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y <- Harden the **** up!

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    No way. Snake would kick the Sam "Snake Wanna be" Fischers *expletive deleted*.
    Sam is no Snake wannabe, and Snake's not so original like you're making him up to be, remember the name "Snake Pliskin."

Now as for who would win, depends.

If Snake and Sam are in an open field, Snake would win, if Sam and Snake are in a field where there's many places to hide, Sam would win.

This is also not taking in the fact that Snake's world is unrealistic so he can do meta-human things while Sam can't do that because his world is set in a realistic world.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGravity
    Quote Originally Posted by The Game
    No way. Snake would kick the Sam "Snake Wanna be" Fischers *expletive deleted*.
    Sam is no Snake wannabe, and Snake's not so original like you're making him up to be, remember the name "Snake Pliskin."

Now as for who would win, depends.

If Snake and Sam are in an open field, Snake would win, if Sam and Snake are in a field where there's many places to hide, Sam would win.

This is also not taking in the fact that Snake's world is unrealistic so he can do meta-human things while Sam can't do that because his world is set in a realistic world.
    You my friend have the right ideas, this is exactly what im talking about, I mean these stupis VS threads have been done to death, I mean seriously, I mustve seen about 100 Snake vs Sam threads already

Snake = cool, great character, awesome soldier in his world, always be the best playstation character and in any game in my mind

Sam = great representation of real operatives in the real world, awesome attitude toward things, really great at sneaking and espionage

They are both good at sneaking and recon, but in reality, a person isnt pitted against several huge robots perhaps somtime 100 years down the road, but not now.

If you can read this, thank a teacher, if you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y <- Harden the **** up!

Thread Information