Latest PSU headlines:

Page 335 of 343 FirstFirst ... 325335 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,375 of 8562
  1. #8351
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    20/10, because you are worth it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  2. #8352
    Dat Guy
    Chille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Your House.
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,117
    Rep Power
    130
    Points
    3,680 (1,056,659 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    42/10 because well awesome



    Thank you itachi

  3. #8353
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Just a freaking legend... Rating can not match his dimensional numbers
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  4. #8354
    Teh Spamfather
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PSN ID
    Azurium
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,629 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Killzone 3PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Just a freaking legend... Rating can not match his dimensional numbers
    One could say the same but 10/10 comes close to it!

    No reason to click.
    My signature is a fully serious proposal to Xraein. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by [valium] View Post
    banned because your right, but it doesnt matter because ps3forums is against me and everytime i upload something its the size of an m&m

  5. #8355
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Another legend, 10/10
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  6. #8356
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    3,827 (0 Banked)
    Although I wasn't on again till recent claud 3 is 10/10 I'd read your posts a lot when I'd just browse around not logging on.

  7. #8357
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10, for the fact that I have never had a stalker before

    And I am happy right now
    Last edited by claud3; 12-16-2012 at 03:28.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  8. #8358
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    ..o.o




    10/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  9. #8359
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10, love to have others thinking
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  10. #8360
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I feel like you always put me in that position when you post something..weird mate Lol
    10/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  11. #8361
    Dedicated Member
    Arimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    62
    Points
    3,827 (0 Banked)
    10/10

    claud3 worded that wrong you and a few other members would comment on many a thread as I browsed around that's why I read a lot of yours and others posts. Sorry bout that.

  12. #8362
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Oh no you don't need to apologize that's just how Claud is don't mind him lol I understand.
    I've seen you around lately so 9/10

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  13. #8363
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10 for both of you

    I worded it wrong and that was the point... I like to make the eyes believe something that's not true and i am an unique guy
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  14. #8364
    Teh Spamfather
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PSN ID
    Azurium
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,629 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Killzone 3PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    10/10 for both of you

    I worded it wrong and that was the point... I like to make the eyes believe something that's not true and i am an unique guy
    10/10

    No reason to click.
    My signature is a fully serious proposal to Xraein. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by [valium] View Post
    banned because your right, but it doesnt matter because ps3forums is against me and everytime i upload something its the size of an m&m

  15. #8365
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,291
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    47,126 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    10/10
    2/10 I only ever see you in this thread


    Via Tapatalk

  16. #8366
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    59
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    9.5/10

    I guess a well known member...

  17. #8367
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    DarkVincent07

    10/10... Your known and awsome
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  18. #8368
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    21
    Posts
    13,101
    Rep Power
    100
    Points
    517,836 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10 I don't think I can "un" know you lol

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  19. #8369
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,139
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    117,488 (18,076 Banked)
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    10/10 I don't think I can "un" know you lol
    Who are you?

    Er... 10/10
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

  20. #8370
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    5,675
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    40,911 (0 Banked)
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    10/10

    Very helpful member !

  21. #8371
    Superior Member
    EvilJ0k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Evansville
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Age
    20
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    2,681 (0 Banked)
    10/10

    Special thanks to zzKurozz for the Signature and Avatar!
    Prodigy - A young one, endowed with exceptional abilities.
    Currently Playing: MoH: Warfighter / Assassin's Creed 3 / GW2
    Waiting For: CoD: Black Ops 2 / Borderlands 2

  22. #8372
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10, because water floats
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  23. #8373
    Superior Member
    EvilJ0k3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Evansville
    PSN ID
    PR0d1gyV2
    Age
    20
    Posts
    553
    Rep Power
    19
    Points
    2,681 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    10/10, because water floats
    So does poop! :P
    10/10

    Special thanks to zzKurozz for the Signature and Avatar!
    Prodigy - A young one, endowed with exceptional abilities.
    Currently Playing: MoH: Warfighter / Assassin's Creed 3 / GW2
    Waiting For: CoD: Black Ops 2 / Borderlands 2

  24. #8374
    Teh Spamfather
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    PSN ID
    Azurium
    Posts
    865
    Rep Power
    46
    Points
    1,629 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Killzone 3PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJ0k3r View Post
    So does poop! :P
    10/10
    10/10

    No reason to click.
    My signature is a fully serious proposal to Xraein. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by [valium] View Post
    banned because your right, but it doesnt matter because ps3forums is against me and everytime i upload something its the size of an m&m

  25. #8375
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,608
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    224 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    10/10.. Because I just typed it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I'd like to have 1 of my topic's deleted
    By hammer9 in forum Forum Rules, Help & Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:34
  2. NVidia and COD2
    By SE fanboy in forum PC Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 01:54
  3. Look!!!! (Sony Event)
    By RickyDeHaas in forum PlayStation 3
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-26-2006, 22:18
  4. How do you beat the ZZ Top boss in Resident Evil 4?
    By UCONN for life in forum PlayStation Legacy
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 23:00

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.