Thread: Hello.

Superior Member

Hello.

Hello PS3 Forumers.

I'm .Solid. as you can probably see. I'm a pretty big fan of all of the Sony consoles, including Sony PlayStation, and PlayStation 2, which I'm sure would be normal, otherwise, why would I be here. But yeah.

This is the general chit-chat, so I thought I'd introduce myself to you all.

If you have any questions, please, just ask.

Thanks, later.

.Solid.
    "What Makes The Snake Shake?".
    Invisible Kid - Uber-Incarnate.

.god's.right.hand.
    .currently playing. jak 3 | halo 2.
    .currently listening. pantera | metallica.
    .currently watching. dawn of the dead.

Hi.

Hi I know .Solid. Meh...
    Flail in my whale fins of love

Veteran
    Welcome to the Forum.

Dedicated Member

Yo man hope u have fun

Blake
    Yep...hope you stick around. One more dedicated member is always better than 300 who arent.

Superior Member

Yeah, that always seems to be the case.

But no, not for me, I always return to the 'scene of the post', just to see what has happened over night in my welcoming post, to see what the people are like there, to determine whether I stay with the forum, or not?

And yeah, you are all really nice guys/gals, so I guess I'm going to be sticking around a little more often for the PS3 Forums.

Great forums, by the way, they look really good.
    Invisible Kid - Uber-Incarnate.

.god's.right.hand.
    .currently playing. jak 3 | halo 2.
    .currently listening. pantera | metallica.
    .currently watching. dawn of the dead.

Apprentice

hi , i'm solid too ! A.K.A* mgs* , r u a fan of metal gear solid snake eater ?

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    He has almost 50 posts and registered in freakin' January...so I'm assuming this thread is incredibly old. Yet another dead thread re-awakened...
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Apprentice

ya , o i c

Blake
    This is really getting annoying mgs, take 10 freaking seconds out of your life to look for a date on the thread. If you actually look around then you'll eventually find it because obviously trying to explain to you how to do it isnt getting us anywhere.

Master Poster

4GB & 8GB Memory Sticks Coming This Year

Sony has officially unveiled 4GB and 8GB versions of its Memory Stick Pro DUO media. The new capacities will offer an unprecedented amount of space for a wide range of Sony products.

This can be seen as especially important with the introduction of seven megapixel cameras, where each picture can take up a significant amount of space.

However, this could also make PSP users extremely happy. Currently, the maximum Memory Stick capacity is 2GB. With all of the PSP's excellent media functionality, 4GB and 8GB will allow users to store even more pictures, music and videos.

The technical feat that has been achieved is incredible. As is evident in the picture below, the Memory Stick Pro DUO is extremely small. This is what has allowed the media format to be used in cameras, the PSP and Sony Ericsson phones.

Interestingly, this could suggest a few outcomes for the PlayStation 3. Sony's next-generation console will support the Memory Stick. With Sony reluctant to release a hard disk drive with the console, a 4GB or 8GB Memory Stick could be the ideal solution for those that want to experience the media centre features of the PS3, without purchasing a hard drive that's incompatible with portable devices.

Pricing has not been announced, but it is expected that these capacities will carry a premium price tag. Hopefully this will result in lower capacity Memory Sticks coming down in price.

The 4GB and 8GB Memory Stick Pro DUO will be released sometime in 2006.

Ready for Submission

Note: Image URL is as follows -

http://www.memorystick.com/en/events/ce ... ro_duo.jpg

Master Guru

This is great news!!!! Very good ....Did Sony say anything on how much these new memory sticks will cost? And can you now put movies onto these larger sized memory sticks.

Master Poster
    Great piece Bhav, I'm loving your work! Article is live with pic!
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Master Poster

well towards the end of my article:

Pricing has not been announced, but it is expected that these capacities will carry a premium price tag.
    i assume you'll be able to store anything you want on the memory sticks.

edit: Thanks Rebon!

Thread Information