Latest PSU headlines:

Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 135145 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3630
    So i recently bought the "Soundfreaq SFQ-1 Platform Bluetooth Audio System" and I am having problems connecting it via bluetooth to my ps3. The speaker shows up as a device when i try to register it but once I input the password i get the "An error occurred during the register operation. Try to register again. (8001002B)." I know that the password that I entered is correct but I always end up getting the same error. Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Veteran
    Items Google ChromeFacebook LogoIntel Core i7Microsoft LogoNvidia
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyIsHere View Post
    So i recently bought the "Soundfreaq SFQ-1 Platform Bluetooth Audio System" and I am having problems connecting it via bluetooth to my ps3. The speaker shows up as a device when i try to register it but once I input the password i get the "An error occurred during the register operation. Try to register again. (8001002B)." I know that the password that I entered is correct but I always end up getting the same error. Is there something that I am doing wrong?
    a quick search comes up as a data corrupted error. Could be that your Bluray diode is bad. give sony a ringading

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    a quick search comes up as a data corrupted error. Could be that your Bluray diode is bad. give sony a ringading
    What exactly do you mean by the Bluray diode? Does this affect the bluetooth settings? Because i can still connect my bluetooth mic with the ps3 with no problems.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Been on a month holiday in Australia, laptop was perfect!!

Came home today (After a particularly turbulant home journey) and found the screen like this.
    IMG_0012.jpg

When I first booted up too it couldnt find the desktop but that's seems to be fine now. Anyone how I can self fix it ((Cheaply??)

Also: What a downer for the end of a sick month
    Last edited by Nick_Scryer; 09-19-2011 at 14:43. Reason: Added pic

Click HERE for my Videos

Apprentice
    Items Gameboy Advance
    it maybe your graphics card there is tools you can use to test for problems but i wouldint know where to find them :/

El Presidente
    Ok I have two question to ask.

Can someone suggest a decent GPS for the car? I've done some looking and I know I'm focusing on the negative things people have written so that steers me away. Some I've seen are $200+ which I'm not willing to spend that much

Second, I'm getting a new phone in a couple of weeks and wanted some suggests there as well. I quite honestly DO NOT care about these apps and crap. My current phone is just one of the free ones you can get with the 2 year plan so it's garbage. Battery is terrible, I have to press the answer button several times to pick it up when it's ringing and the buttons are pretty small for dialing numbers.

Any suggests are helpful thanks!

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Master Guru
    Why not get one of them Androidy phones with the built in maps and navigation?

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by iToke View Post
    Why not get one of them Androidy phones with the built in maps and navigation?
    That's a possibility but I would like to just attach the GPS to the front windshield and leave it there. I'd have to hold the phone in my hand most likely.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It will get stolen lol.

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    That's a possibility but I would like to just attach the GPS to the front windshield and leave it there. I'd have to hold the phone in my hand most likely.
    There's all sort of window mounts for phones (some generic, some specific designs for specific models).
    "Remember, you're young only once but you can be immature forever."

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    It will get stolen lol.
    *sigh* EVERYONE says that

Master Guru
    No but seriously there there are dash mounts for phones. And no one should just leave their GPS unit in the car at all times. Kill two birds with one stone. Sounds like you need a new phone...

sent via Tapatalk

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    *sigh* EVERYONE says that
    Well, for a while, I was taking five/six reports a day for stolen GPS units; all left on the dash mount.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by iToke View Post
    No but seriously there there are dash mounts for phones. And no one should just leave their GPS unit in the car at all times. Kill two birds with one stone. Sounds like you need a new phone...

sent via Tapatalk
    Yeah I may as well right? I looked it up and mounts aren't too expensive. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Well, for a while, I was taking five/six reports a day for stolen GPS units; all left on the dash mount.
    One of these days I'm going to get a pair of walkie talkies. I'm going to tape one to the bottom of my car and then go hide is the bushes with the other. I'll wait for someone who wants to try to steal something from my car and then scream into the talkie 'GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME' and scare the **** out of the guy.

Apprentice
    what do you say to windows 8???

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITE-FLOWER View Post
    try it...

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/iso
    PS4|PS3|PS2|PS1|PSVITA|XBOX 360|XBOX|N64|3DS XL|DSi|Gameboy Advance|Gameboy Color|PC

Peaceful Warrior
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    It makes me miss Windows 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Apprentice
    there is a psu app here???

Peaceful Warrior
    there is a psu app here???
    What?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

I think she's asking if there's a psu application for the apple or android market.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    Anyone know much about Backing up and Restoring?

My laptop recently crashed and deleted two of my users. I ran a check and it looks like my stuff is still on the hard drive but it says I should restore it to an external hard drive. Why is that?

When I do restore it, should I restore everything to the external HDD? How do I permanently delete the stuff on my own HDD then?

Click HERE for my Videos

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Any way you can get a snapshot of this?

PSN ID
    o0_StatiK
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Anyone know much about Backing up and Restoring?

My laptop recently crashed and deleted two of my users. I ran a check and it looks like my stuff is still on the hard drive but it says I should restore it to an external hard drive. Why is that?

When I do restore it, should I restore everything to the external HDD? How do I permanently delete the stuff on my own HDD then?
    Yeah, I'm having a hard time following this.

When you do a backup, you're not backing up programs, just raw data files (pictures, word documents, spreadsheets, music, etc.) Also, you can't use your external HDD as a primary disk, unless its e-SATA.

What do you mean it deleted two users? Are the usernames still able to be seen? or are they completely missing.

as F34R said, screenshot please?

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    I didn't want to make a thread on this. I have been going to Youtube's homepage last night. After clicking a link in this forum of different video player of Yoshida's live stream (Not sure if that's what caused it). When ever I go on the home page of youtube, it freezes and IE instructs me to recover the page. Why is that happening all of the sudden?
    <a href=http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg target=_blank>http://i41.tinypic.com/2qtuwwn.jpg</a>
    3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Peaceful Warrior
    IE happened. :]

Thread Information