Page 146 of 146 FirstFirst ... 136146
Results 3,626 to 3,638 of 3638
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    IE happened. :]

It's was fine before on IE lol. Heck, I miss browsing this site on IE. I hope there's a fix, I almost had a system malfunction due to my bluetooth devices this afternoon. It was a hassle getting into things but fortunately I had an extra usb keyboard and mouse.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I don't know about the YouTube nonsense, but the version of vB we are currently using isn't compatible with the latest version of IE. YouTube is a buggy piece of crap. Try uninstalling flash and re-installing the latest version.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    I don't know about the YouTube nonsense, but the version of vB we are currently using isn't compatible with the latest version of IE. YouTube is a buggy piece of crap. Try uninstalling flash and re-installing the latest version.

Nothing. I did a test browsing the homepage on Google Chrome it works fine. IE is the problem. -_-

EDIT:

I notice the usual advertisement won't load on the page which is strange.
    Last edited by robvandam111; 11-16-2013 at 16:16.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

would a oculous rift work on ps4

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    ok guys, i posted a thread on this but it dissapeared, so i'll ask here. on my one year old laptop, a HP Envy m8, running windows 8, my wifi connection kept dropping out, and when i went to automatically "fix" it, the trouble said "default gateway not found: fixed"

this kept happening every 5 minutes, so I rolled back the driver and haven't had an issue yet. do you guys think this fixed the issue? or is my laptop on the fritz? i hope now, i don't have a spare 750 in the bank and i have a huge job opportunity and college semester ending dependent on my computer.

thanks for any advice or help!

Administrator
    Your thread didn't disappear, but if that doesn't fix the issue, do this:

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    I would get the appropriate driver from the manufacturer's website. Once it's downloaded I would completely delete the driver from the computer via the device manager and then restart. After restarting I would then install the downloaded driver. Sometimes drivers can become corrupt, causing issues such as this. A fresh driver install might fix your issue.
    Same response as I put in the other thread. A rollback usually works, but sometimes the driver from the rollback can also be corrupt, so having a fresh copy of the driver directly from the manufacturer will solve the issue. I would also make sure you have the latest version of the driver. Your driver version might be old, despite the computer being relatively new. SlimDrivers is a good free app that lets you check for newer driver versions: https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Your thread didn't disappear, but if that doesn't fix the issue, do this:

Same response as I put in the other thread. A rollback usually works, but sometimes the driver from the rollback can also be corrupt, so having a fresh copy of the driver directly from the manufacturer will solve the issue. I would also make sure you have the latest version of the driver. Your driver version might be old, despite the computer being relatively new. SlimDrivers is a good free app that lets you check for newer driver versions: https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php

i just saw it! thanks man! i appreciate all your help!

Administrator
    No problem. Drivers are a pain sometimes.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    No problem. Drivers are a pain sometimes.
    yeah, and i trust you wouldn't steer me wrong with this program

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    yeah, and i trust you wouldn't steer me wrong with this program
    I've used it many times before. Good stuff. I use PerfectUpdater now, though ... but it costs money. <_<

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    I've used it many times before. Good stuff. I use PerfectUpdater now, though ... but it costs money. <_<
    ahh ok, free good programs work for my broke ass lol

Administrator
    I always try to find good free alternatives. I don't like paying for apps if I can help it, but sometimes they're worth paying for. Good luck with your laptop. :]

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    I always try to find good free alternatives. I don't like paying for apps if I can help it, but sometimes they're worth paying for. Good luck with your laptop. :]
    thank you very much again. never knew how many outdated drivers there were, i had 13 originally.

Thread Information