Apprentice

Internet Relationships.

What exactly do people think of internet relationships. I would say i'm stupid if I didn't mention I have had several relationships.If I get into another they have to be reasonably close to where I'm from.
    If you put limits on yourself on what you do, you may aswell be dead.It will eventually spread into your entire being. There are no limits only plateauxs. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.

Veteran
    I'm not sure. You definatly have to live close I guess.

Apprentice

Yeah I wouldn't go out with anyone from another country unless England borders because I live near there. Adding to that I mainly still only go out with people I met but it's sometimes Ok I guess?
    If you put limits on yourself on what you do, you may aswell be dead.It will eventually spread into your entire being. There are no limits only plateauxs. You must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you.

Blake
    I think it's just a bit wierd, many people that do it are pretty desperate.

Apprentice

Lol thanks very much. I'm not saying it's the only thing I do but I have been known to do it in the past and I share interest of someone that lives quite near but I still talk on the internet.

Master Poster
    I think you're mostly wasting your time doing that. I mean there is a plateu of how affectionate you can get online. Online friends are a great thing, but a relationship just wouldnt work.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Apprentice

Yeah I agree alot that's usually why my normal relationships go further. I need to sort out what's happening with a girl that I went out with "Not on the net" So I guess that will do.

Sorry if that makes no sense it's because I've been drinking cider.

Blake
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamesenshin
    Lol thanks very much. I'm not saying it's the only thing I do but I have been known to do it in the past and I share interest of someone that lives quite near but I still talk on the internet.
    Hey now give me a little leeway. I didnt say all people that do it are desperate...I said most. Even you can see that is usually the case. Alot of them are insecure, besides most relationships are doomed that start off the internet.

Superior Member

I've actually had an internet relationship before...They say all the right stuff when your talking to them P2P but when you meet them in public they can be the exact opposite...Like the girl I met sent me a pic... The picture was actually her but it was her in her best day...She was sloppy and rude...Nothing like on the internet... She was a totally different person... If I ever internet date again we will get to know each other for at least a month before I go meet her.
    Why do people depend on eachother? ...When in the end your on your own.

Veteran
    Surely from what you've just said RPG Dreamer - online relationships are a bad thing? Why then do you want to get to know a person for a whole month, when you run the risk of the person being nothing like what they actually are in real life. You've just said that last time you had an online relationship the whole thing turned out to be a shambles because the person you thought you knew turned out to be someone quiet different in reality, so why waste a whole month getting to know the next person after you had an experience like that? I think that's a lesson you were meant to learn from, or maybe you don't give up that easily

Apprentice

Apologies Psx Junkie.

At the moment I don't agree with them at all and I probably won't again because of a few bad experiences with someone I knew for 2 years. Anyway it's a bit of fun I guess but don't go expecting much.

Superior Member

Yeah Morpheus, I see your point... I just think that if someone appeals to me that I would give them another chance... you cant let one bad run doesnt mean that all of the future trials will go badly... I should get to know them more than two weeks before meeting them...

Thanks
    Why do people depend on eachother? ...When in the end your on your own.

Master Guru

A Thread for Interviews

So far we have Dusty with Sony Rep.
    Someone with Sqaure ENix
    and Me with GRIN

Maybe a place for interviews to post would help with organizing. Also interviews take much longer to write than anything.

I agree.. we need a forum section pertaining to interviews. This way we can clean out the editorial section and place those interview posts somewhere else seeing as how they have absolutly nothing to do with editorials..lol Thanks rebon

Wyatt

That would be me with the Square Enix rep.

Master Poster
    Done.
    Co-Founder: PSU | Playfire

Thread Information