ESC CLAN LEADER

Calling all Cars

Is calling all cars worth getting, or should i get the tekken game?????

Elite Member
    i find calling all cars is great with mates round

ESC CLAN LEADER
    hmm, thats a bummer i dont have any friends. lol.

so you reckon that its good. how much is it 3.99

Apprentice
    I found calling all cars to be a great game but I think that their isn't very many people playing it anymore. I seem to remember someone complaining about that not to long ago. I'm at work right now or I would check how many are on right now.

I find even the single player great fun, so go ahead and purchase it!

ESC CLAN LEADER
    how much is it?? a

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4ya View Post
    how much is it?? a
    I'm pretty sure it was 10 bucks when released in the US so I'm guessing the above mention of 3.99 should be about right. I found the single player portion fun enough to warrant the price even if the online numbers are lagging.

Is is not 4.99 on the UK PSN store?

I reckon its complete ass. Esp the lack of multiplayer filters etc Everytime I went to play online I generally found the server host was afk and you sat in a lobby for 10 mins before leaving and trying another server.

dalts85
    dont buy it! its novelty has worn off. no one plays online and it gets boring very quickly

sofaking13
    Ha, don't listen to the kids spitting negative remarks. It's a fun game, with a pretty fun single player experience. Only 4 levels, but different difficulties and objectives make unlocking stuff kind of fun and hard. And you can still get a few buddies on the list to throw it on from time to time...although, if you just go online to see if anyones playing, a lot of the time no one is online.... ...then again, there are plenty of other games that warrant a play too.

dalts85
    Quote Originally Posted by sofaking13 View Post
    Ha, don't listen to the kids spitting negative remarks. It's a fun game, with a pretty fun single player experience. Only 4 levels, but different difficulties and objectives make unlocking stuff kind of fun and hard. And you can still get a few buddies on the list to throw it on from time to time...although, if you just go online to see if anyones playing, a lot of the time no one is online.... ...then again, there are plenty of other games that warrant a play too.
    first all you might want to look and realise my age is not that of a 'kid'! You have admitted that there are only four levels, no one is online and the fact that you say that unlocking the extra cars is fun then you dont really understand the definition of the word! steer clear from the game. i wasted money so you dont have to.

sofaking13
    Quote Originally Posted by dalts85 View Post
    first all you might want to look and realise my age is not that of a 'kid'! You have admitted that there are only four levels, no one is online and the fact that you say that unlocking the extra cars is fun then you dont really understand the definition of the word! steer clear from the game and 'sofakings' useless comments. i wasted money so you dont have to.

lol, wtf? aight kid, chill out......i admitted that there are only 4 levels but the game is still a blast, IMO. I know plenty of people that liked this title, and still use it..and I was getting at that its too bad more people don't play online, and I know some still do, but not many..some people like Genji and Marvel U.A.....lol.......not that I do, but I would say those games are garbage, and no fun.....CaC has some class to it tho, and IMO worth a look....

and yeah, going through and unlocking all the cars, or trying to by not letting opponents score, or scoring on the 3pt ramp itself, its interesting and challenging....I would say the game is fun *delete*
    You should try to be more respectful in the future. You've earned yourself an infraction - Fedos

Superior Member
    I think it's a fun game. I've had it since day one and still play it. There are a lot less people online anymore, but as long as you're on at a reasonable time there will be others on. It's not the funnest game on earth, but at that price, and considering there aren't a ton of great games our now, I think it's worth buying.

I'm dissatisfied with my Wii... So now I'm gonna sell it on EBay at an inflated price to help pay for my new HDTV!

Apprentice
    For the price i would say its well worth buyin
    Life is an aimless drive that ya take alone, might as well enjoy the ride and take the long way home.

Only if you have someone to play it with...logged in yesterday and there was not one soul online
    Do NOT advertise here. Period.

allen1090
    Its a game I regret buying =\

Dedicated Member
    bought it...havent played it much, dont know exactly why but it feels sorta hollow, it has the stuff in it that i like but it still feels hollow.

in multiplayer its fun enough but it annoy me that it doesnt use the friends list from the XMB etc..... worst part with the game is that there is no highscore tables to speak of.
    http://toaks.webhop.net/ <-- over 2000 games in my collection online.

sofaking13
    Fedos....the aggressive moderator....I love that guy.....(not really)

definitely a fun game, even on the single player. it's great if you just wanna pick up a game and play it for 10 mins or so, just to get a quick fix. although you can spend hours playing, i have. haven't played it recently, so i can't comment on the lack of competitors online. but when i played, it was **** fun and i don't regret the purchase at all.

i also bought tekken, and that is extremely fun as well. there are a lot of people playing online since the online version just came out, so if you're looking for human opponents this may be the way to go. the only thing i don't like is how you have to watch others' matches before you get your "turn" to fight the current champion of that game. then when you lose, you go to the bottom of the list (although it's only 4 people or so). if this bothers you, then don't get it cuz that's the only way to play online that i've seen. if it had just a 1-on-1 option where it let you keep playing the same person until either of you decide to quit, that would be much better i think.

Thread Information