Page 1 of 169 111 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread

Super Elite

NHL Thread

Go leafs Go

Congrats to the BOSTON BRUINS
    On winning the STANLEY CUP
    Last edited by KraZe; 06-29-2011 at 17:57.

2. Likes Everyday likes this post
    Forum Sage
    Yeah I want the leafs to win. Wish Ovechkin would start scoring some goals, he's not even in the top 30!
    "I only regret that I have but one life to give my country."-CPT Hale
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    San Jose Sharks for me.. Since 1991.

I cant believe how big of a ***** Colin Campbell is. He needed to give that Rice guy (I dont remember his name) 40 games to set an example for headchecks. Its getting way out of hand.

Superior Member

I just scored 2 Club seats to tomorrow nights leaf game in buffalo

Go leafs!

We have no NHL discussion because the coyotes poon too many teams. Just being a fan lol.

Leafs are not doing too bad this year though, should be a interesting year.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!
    The night was never so fearfull....

jakncoke
    I don't really follow or like hockey but I sorta follow the Pens and have been since like 2002

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    This year its going to come down to Chicago and Anaheim (Although I wish it were the Sharkies)

This year its going to come down to Chicago and Anaheim (Although I wish it were the Sharkies)
    Where did you get that lol. I like the ducks but they are loosing so many games that they should be winning. I see them with a comeback in the middle of the season but i dont see them going far in the playoffs if there is even playoffs to be made. Unless they start winning like now. I love the ducks (not as much as my yotes) so id like to see them win too.

I think the Blues are going to be the team to beat soon, they have talent they just need to sort it all out.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier one View Post
    Where did you get that lol. I like the ducks but they are loosing so many games that they should be winning. I see them with a comeback in the middle of the season but i dont see them going far in the playoffs if there is even playoffs to be made. Unless they start winning like now. I love the ducks (not as much as my yotes) so id like to see them win too.

I think the Blues are going to be the team to beat soon, they have talent they just need to sort it all out.
    Im sorry? What do you mean WHERE?

Just messing with you, like how do you come up with the idea of them making the finals?

Just trying to start a convo.

VOTE FOR JOHN McCAIN!

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    Oh, Well look at Chicago this year.. Patrick Kane, Jon Toews, Robert Lang... Plus they have Lalime and Khabibulin(sp) in the pipes, so I think they will be a higher scoring team this year. Think about them like Vancouver, a good set man and good scorers.

Forum Sage
    I love hockey a ton. I wish I could ice skate so I could play some real hockey. GO FLYERS! They are now 4-1 and atop the Atlantic Division! "Back With A Vengeance!" is right .

Thanks VENGEFUL_BLUR for the avatar and spyrde for the sig!

Cogito ergo sum. - "I think, therefore I am."

Apprentice
    Watching hockey is one of my favorite things to do, no matter what teams are playing. Boston is the team I really follow though... and I'm not sure what's going on! They're winning games? Thomas has been playing strong in net and Fernandez looked great today (26 saves) and Kessel is just dirty when it comes to the shoot out. Gotta love that kid.

Forum Sage
    The Flyers just won again, and it was in overtime against the Hurricanes. It was really fun to watch. They are 6-1 now! GO FLYERS!

Apprentice
    Ouch... the B's are getting crunched by Montreal right now... 6-1 with 7 minutes left in the 3rd..

Forum Sage
    Yeah, I am watching it right now. At least it's hockey to watch. I wish it was the Flyers winning like this every game .

Apprentice
    There really aren't many hockey fans on here... Well anyways the B's won last night and Kessel did great again. I bet I was the only person in Mass not watching the sox game lol

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    GO aharks go! Patrick Marleua needs to get some points foy mr hockey pol.

Apprentice
    Anyone see Jones hit on Bergeron? Thank god he's okay...

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    My buddy just told me about it, but I havent seen anything. From what he was saying, thats another player suspended.

What team does Jones play for?

Edit: OMG I type like a jackass when im smashed.

Apprentice
    He plays for the flyers...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OMbDKGBkE_M

I really don't like that video because the commentators are obviously biased and try to make it like Jones did nothing wrong when it clearly was a very dangerous hit from behind.

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by the kid View Post
    He plays for the flyers...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OMbDKGBkE_M

I really don't like that video because the commentators are obviously biased and try to make it like Jones did nothing wrong when it clearly was a very dangerous hit from behind.
    I feel that he did nothing wrong. If you actually watch his play and know his history, he does not do these things at all. He pretty much did put himself in that position and Jones was committed to hitting him, just to take him out of the play not to hurt him. He is not like Steve Downie or Jesse Boulerice, where they did hit with intent to injure.

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    Bergerons fault for placing his back out like that and not properly taking a check. To properly receive the the hit, you should be close to the boards. Bergerons fault entirely.

The only bad thing I see about this is that its Philly's third in a row.

Apprentice
    I definitely agree with you that he is not like Steve Downie or Jesse Boulerice, those hits were way out of line. Yes, hits like this happen a lot and Bergeron was extremely unlucky with the outcome of this one but the hit did seem pretty high up on his back ... also me being a huge Boston fan probably why I'm not totally agreeing with you, lol

Quote Originally Posted by An_Ocean_Between_Us View Post
    The only bad thing I see about this is that its Philly's third in a row.
    And Bergeron's concussion + broken nose isn't bad? Danng man that's rough lol It's good that that's all the happend though.. watching it live made it look real bad, it's always scary to see a player lay motionless.

And I think he was plenty close to the boards, the problem was that he was sort of hunched over so his face went straight into the dasherboards.

An_Ocean_Between_Us
    The only reason it seemed high up on his back is because Patrice "put on the brakes" so he has to lean into it, and hes not very big. Plus he turned his back away from the play.

I was unaware of his injuries when I posted my comment.

Thread Information