Page 1842 of 1847 FirstFirst ... 18321842 ... LastLast
Results 46,026 to 46,050 of 46164
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Every time this thread is attempted at being revived, it dies.

Might start using it as my own personal Twitter if all else fails.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Power Overwhelming
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Every time this thread is attempted at being revived, it dies.

Might start using it as my own personal Twitter if all else fails.
    Let it go man, let it go.

Have you got Undisputed 3? What are your thoughts on it. Also how boring was Jones V Evans, don't like either of them.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by richie217 View Post
    Let it go man, let it go.

Have you got Undisputed 3? What are your thoughts on it. Also how boring was Jones V Evans, don't like either of them.
    Hey man! How's PSUni? Stopped gonig there ever since I switched jobs (over 6 months ago) and it wasn;t accessible here.

Plus there's more traffic here.

Yeah I do, Sub-system is improved, but still a bit 'wtf'? sometimes. Such as when you think you've 'covered' the AI's bar enough, they escape. Still, it's actually possible to sub the AI without beating them within an inch of their health and purposely NOT going for the KO just so you can go for the sub.

Yeah, it was exciting the first 2 rounds. I thought Jones would turn it on in round 3, at least round 4, but he stayed a tad too cautious.

Joe and Goldy were saying he was trying to finish - I usually agree with them, but I didn't think he really was.

Credit to him though, his range gets him out of toruble heaps of times.

We'll see how he goes againt Hendo.

Power Member
    Other forum is dying too. Not sure why the boys don't just come back here, have a nostaliga trip for a while

Only Richie and Scotty post on PSUNI regularly now.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopkiwi View Post
    Other forum is dying too. Not sure why the boys don't just come back here, have a nostaliga trip for a while

Yeah, wish everyone would just come back here.

Plus there's been new ownership for a while now so things should be a lot better.

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    PSuni is deader than John Wayne .hell the only thing active in the Aussie thread over there are the Tumbleweeds.

Power Overwhelming
    Hey man! How's PSUni? Stopped gonig there ever since I switched jobs (over 6 months ago) and it wasn;t accessible here.

Plus there's more traffic here.

Yeah I do, Sub-system is improved, but still a bit 'wtf'? sometimes. Such as when you think you've 'covered' the AI's bar enough, they escape. Still, it's actually possible to sub the AI without beating them within an inch of their health and purposely NOT going for the KO just so you can go for the sub.

Yeah, it was exciting the first 2 rounds. I thought Jones would turn it on in round 3, at least round 4, but he stayed a tad too cautious.

Joe and Goldy were saying he was trying to finish - I usually agree with them, but I didn't think he really was.

Credit to him though, his range gets him out of toruble heaps of times.

We'll see how he goes againt Hendo.
    K.

Yeah the sub system is better, took me a while to get use to what is happening on the screen in regards to rotation not being the same as what I am doing with the analog sticks (placement not being the same). Once I got my head around that though it was fine. Love how you train now and the lack of decay on stats. The wresting and clinching has improved heaps.

I don't think bones is as talented as everyone is making out. I think a large portion of his success has more to do with his height and reach than his technique, not saying he is lacking there. In the fight against Lyoto I actually thought Lyoto was getting the better of him in the standup. I would like to see a rematch between them. Or Jones Vs Hendo would be good.

Mir VS JDS?????? As much as I like Mir I can see him having his lights turned off, his only chance is to get the fight to the ground asap.

I think you have buckleys of getting Scotty back over here.

Pretty much and I''ll be going onto the road full time in the near future.

Yeah, wish everyone would just come back here.

Plus there's been new ownership for a while now so things should be a lot better.
    I think that ship has sailed. Funny thing is that ownership change has pretty much lead to the other forum being a barron wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    PSuni is deader than John Wayne .hell the only thing active in the Aussie thread over there are the Tumbleweeds.

Power Member
    What's happen with the ownership switch? Psu owners now PSUNI are they?

I quite like the changes here and all the idiot posters seem to have gone.

Scotty might have to come back here if he wants to keep his gaming posting going.

Power Overwhelming

Scotty might have to come back here if he wants to keep his gaming posting going.
    Some Canadian bloke purchased PSuni late last year. Has been going downhill since then.

Think it will be a cold day in hell before Scotty comes back here permanently. Most of the others all talk on G+ now anyway.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    fine. Love how you train now and the lack of decay on stats. The wresting and clinching has improved heaps.

I don't think bones is as talented as everyone is making out. I think a large portion of his success has more to do with his height and reach than his technique, not saying he is lacking there. In the fight against Lyoto I actually thought Lyoto was getting the better of him in the standup. I would like to see a rematch between them. Or Jones Vs Hendo would be good.

Mir VS JDS?????? As much as I like Mir I can see him having his lights turned off, his only chance is to get the fight to the ground asap.
    I think that Jones improves a whole lot though, every time he fights.

His standup technique is good, his timing isn't perfect, but it's getting there. His biggest weapon on that front is his unpredictability and his range.

Grappling wise, he did well to stuff Rashad's TDs. Plus his greco is awesome when he shows it off. His BJJ is underrated too (plus the potential of him throwing on triangles with those legs is scary).

He also has an underrated chin imo. Evans caught him clean a few times and shrugged them off. Will be interesting to see how he does against someone like Hendo though.

Yeah, would be good if they all migrated back.

Wait, PSUNI is owned by PSU now?

Some Canadian bloke purchased PSuni late last year. Has been going downhill since then.

Think it will be a cold day in hell before Scotty comes back here permanently. Most of the others all talk on G+ now anyway.
    Google+ is very underrated as a social networking tool.

I'm on there myself, and a lot of devs/tech guys are very open, and hardly any immature Facebook type of users.

Power Member
    Been jumping randomly back through the pages. Man I miss the ole days with Kyo and Gilly, up all night playing KZ2 and BFBC1. Crash Commando, Burnout sessions.

Change suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Been jumping randomly back through the pages. Man I miss the ole days with Kyo and Gilly, up all night playing KZ2 and BFBC1. Crash Commando, Burnout sessions.

Yeah bro it does. This place pretty much was the hub of activity on this site back then.

I still remember the Burnout sessions where scotty would rip through everyone's time, to the point where if you got second, you were pretty mcuh first.

Or the brief Red Faction Guerilla stints where I lost a close game with a rocket launcher self kill.

And of course, the mighty BFBC2 battles.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Crash Commando was an epic game

Power Member
    Yeah bro it does. This place pretty much was the hub of activity on this site back then.

I still remember the Burnout sessions where scotty would rip through everyone's time, to the point where if you got second, you were pretty mcuh first.

Or the brief Red Faction Guerilla stints where I lost a close game with a rocket launcher self kill.

And of course, the mighty BFBC2 battles.
    Yeah RF was a fun online game.

From about 07 to early 09 there was someone posting in this thread at all times, you couldn't refresh the page quick enough

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Crash Commando was an epic game
    Fkcing A it was.

Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Did you ever play RF Armageddon? It's like <$20 considering picking it up

Via Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Yeah RF was a fun online game.

From about 07 to early 09 there was someone posting in this thread at all times, you couldn't refresh the page quick enough

Fkcing A it was.
    I remember those days. I wouldn't even bother going into UserCP and then clicking on last unread as it would too long and you'd miss tons of posts already.

This now, feels like a bit in LOTR, when they visit a once great city/town/area (ie thje Dwarven halls) and Gimli reminisces on its former glory. And how odd it is now that it's turned.

TBH, I think a lot of forums have little activity these days (social networking sites???). I haven't yet checked forums like Gamespot, IGN (talk about fanboy heaven); but I'm intrigued to see if the traffic has simply gone elswhere (i.e. official ps forums etc).

Did you ever play RF Armageddon? It's like <$20 considering picking it up

Via Tapatalk
    Thought about it. We'll see though.

Vanquish is only $20 from MightyApe I tihnk.

Power Member
    I remember those days. I wouldn't even bother going into UserCP and then clicking on last unread as it would too long and you'd miss tons of posts already.

This now, feels like a bit in LOTR, when they visit a once great city/town/area (ie thje Dwarven halls) and Gimli reminisces on its former glory. And how odd it is now that it's turned.

TBH, I think a lot of forums have little activity these days (social networking sites???). I haven't yet checked forums like Gamespot, IGN (talk about fanboy heaven); but I'm intrigued to see if the traffic has simply gone elswhere (i.e. official ps forums etc).

Thought about it. We'll see though.

Vanquish is only $20 from MightyApe I tihnk.
    I like your anology of the threat. Memories of days gone by.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    I like your anology of the threat. Memories of days gone by.

Cheers!

For some reason, 784 (3.8%) odd people think that the Blues will still finish the top of the table in the NZ conference. And only 4.2% think the Highlanders will.

As a Blues fan, I find this odd that there are more people still who haven't given up on the Blues than those that still believe in the Highlanders.

Power Member
    That Blues team are god dam shambles. I don't know why everyone is so sympathetic to Pat Lam, he is a terrible terrible coach.

You can keep Weepu, doubt he would want to come back and sit on the bench watching TJ being picked as first choice Half back over his aging overweight arse.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    That Blues team are god dam shambles. I don't know why everyone is so sympathetic to Pat Lam, he is a terrible terrible coach.

You can keep Weepu, doubt he would want to come back and sit on the bench watching TJ being picked as first choice Half back over his aging overweight arse.
    Perenara needs to start for the Canes, and SHOULD be considered for All Black honours.

Also, shocking that the Crusaders lose to the Rebels!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Power Member
    How the fkc did Andre Taylor not make that ABs team but Kahui does? Despite having a broken shoulder?

Power Overwhelming

Yeah the good ol days are gone. "Crew sessions" now pretty much consist of Scotty and myself. Kris (Kyo) is over in the USA atm having the time of his life by the looks. Not too sure what Gilly is upto these days. Only see the Don's on facebook, don't think either of them have turned their PS3's on in months.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Yeah the good ol days are gone. "Crew sessions" now pretty much consist of Scotty and myself. Kris (Kyo) is over in the USA atm having the time of his life by the looks. Not too sure what Gilly is upto these days. Only see the Don's on facebook, don't think either of them have turned their PS3's on in months.
    That's odd. Used to always see them on PSN.

I talk to DonMatteo pretty regularly.life just gets busy. School, work, social things. Makes it hard to play games together. We played portal 2 co op together and every now and then jump in rock band or some other random game. Were good mates it's just hard to fit in gaming together. When I'm free, he isn't and vice versa. I assume it's the same with all the other guys too

Via Tapatalk

Power Overwhelming
    That's odd. Used to always see them on PSN.
    Used too. Think Lil Don may play a bit more but Big D hasn't been on in a fair while. That being said, I've been playing more Forza on Xbox than PS3 lately (only playing UFC3 on PS3 atm) and now that Diablo3 is out nothing else is really getting a look in.

I talk to DonMatteo pretty regularly.life just gets busy. School, work, social things. Makes it hard to play games together. We played portal 2 co op together and every now and then jump in rock band or some other random game. Were good mates it's just hard to fit in gaming together. When I'm free, he isn't and vice versa. I assume it's the same with all the other guys too

Via Tapatalk
    Yeah I knew you and Matt were good mates, see your banter on FB. Life does tend to get in the way. I've started getting out on the road for work so I'm spening less and less time on the forums. We still try to keep the Thursday session tradition going but it only ever seems to be Scotty and myself involved. Guess we'll have to wait for Burnout Paradise 2 to get everyone back together

Thread Information