Page 310 of 1847 FirstFirst ... 300310320 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,750 of 46164
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    POP for December 4th... wicked

Picked up Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty this afternoon. $27.99 at JB Hi-Fi. Awesome - thanks for the tip, Smurf Still does the FULL mandatory install though, no option. 4.5GB or so.. So I'm in single digit GB's now Even with the Skate and NGS game data gone..

Top game though, same production values as Tools of Destruction.. Can't wait to progress further
    No worries I remebered the price a bit wrong though, you saved $2

Quote Originally Posted by DonMare View Post
    I'm getting a little annoyed about all the mandatory installs on games. I don't mind having to wait a little bit longer if it means I don't have to use up 5 gig of my harddrive.

I really can't afford to upgrade my harddrive and I'm running out of space.
    They are getting a bit ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by gilly3 View Post
    no word yet on when the parch will be out.

people are actually working?

no unfortunately. got 2 people and myself. took the picture when i spawned back.
    At least you caused a bit of carnage

There's some huge ones lately. I was looking at my game data folder the other night to cull some.. realised GT5:P weighs in the heaviest at over 6GB Everybody's Golf: World Tour was surprisingly ~5GB too.

I really don't want to pull apart my PS3 and put in a new drive, but looks like I'll have no choice. With 10 games this year alone on my definite buy list.. well - there's no choice.
    I think I will do it when I get back from holidays

MMaC
    Burnout trophy list Released

http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread....=1#post3334488

So trophies should be soon.

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MMaC View Post

I was reading through them and I'm pretty sure I'll have 100% trophies as soon as I update the game.

I was hoping to have some trophies that I wouldn't already have.

Motorstorm | F1: CE | GTA IV | Uncharted | SvR 08 | GH III | GT: P | Burnout Paradise | LBP | Midnight Club: LA | GHWT | Resistance 2 | Mirrors Edge | Skate 2 | Crash Commando | RDKF: FoP| HP and the HBP | Fat Princess | Shatter | Burn Zombie Burn | Flower | NFS: Shift | FIFA 10 | U2

Forum Elder

Thanks for that

I was reading through them and I'm pretty sure I'll have 100% trophies as soon as I update the game.

I think I will have them all too, maybe they should have had one for completing all online events

I found 1 that Scotty won't have though
    Send a Mugshot or Smugshot - Awarded for sending a Mugshot or Smughot to another player during an online game (requires a USB camera to be connected)

Elite Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfn View Post
    Thanks for that

I think I will have them all too, maybe they should have had one for completing all online events

Hahahaha, he'll probably beg you to let him borrow yours for a day.

Motorstorm | F1: CE | GTA IV | Uncharted | SvR 08 | GH III | GT: P | Burnout Paradise | LBP | Midnight Club: LA | GHWT | Resistance 2 | Mirrors Edge | Skate 2 | Crash Commando | RDKF: FoP| HP and the HBP | Fat Princess | Shatter | Burn Zombie Burn | Flower | NFS: Shift | FIFA 10 | U2

Ultimate Veteran
    Geez.. we're back? PS3F has been down all morning!

A little disappointed in Burnout Trophies, they are incredibly easy.. I was expecting some cool stuff from Criterion And still nothing for having completed all the Challenges...

No worries I remebered the price a bit wrong though, you saved $2

I think I will do it when I get back from holidays
    $2 is $2! Pretty good deal really, only $4 extra over PSN and you get the case, disc, manual etc.. Still that damn install though - was hoping to miss it

Yup

Just the Mugshot one for me.

They're all a little soft..

Score a x5 Multiplier in Showtime - Awarded for reaching a x5 Multiplier in Showtime
    Score a Boost Chain of x4 - Awarded for achieving your first Boost Chain of x4
    Score over 50,000 in a stunt run - Awarded for scoring over 50,000 in any Offline Stunt Run

I mean, you could do those in your sleep. I was expecting at least 2 million for a Stunt Run, 20x Boost Chain, 20x multiplier in Showtime etc..

Yeah I won't have the EyeToy one.. don't think I'll be buying an EyeToy just for one Trophy either..

AUSSIE RED FACTION: GUERRILLA CREW | AUSSIE GHOSTBUSTERS CREW

...There's never been a better time to be a gamer...

Red Herb Addict
    Wassup peops, thought I'd drop in and just say hello. Been pretty crook for the last week and a half. Seems to have been pretty slow in here over the last few days. Hopefully catchyou guys online. How did the BP bikes update go? Was it what everyone expected?

Good to see Deadpool you finally got around to QFB and loving it. Ive been going thru getting 100% in TOD, so much to do. On my last playthrough now to get the Everybody dance now skill point. Did I read correct? a hard copy is available now?

Later all

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by XxwastedxX View Post
    Wassup peops, thought I'd drop in and just say hello. Been pretty crook for the last week and a half. Seems to have been pretty slow in here over the last few days. Hopefully catchyou guys online. How did the BP bikes update go? Was it what everyone expected?

Good to see Deadpool you finally got around to QFB and loving it. Ive been going thru getting 100% in TOD, so much to do. On my last playthrough now to get the Everybody dance now skill point. Did I read correct? a hard copy is available now?

Later all
    Oh man, that sucks.. hope you're feeling tip-top now

Burnout Bikes are amazing. Fantastic recreation to the superbikes.. the attention to detail is great and the new day/night cycle with weather/environmental effects just have to be seen to be believed Great stuff.

I was a bit slow to the party, but glad I held out now - nice having the disc version Hard copy is indeed available from JB's etc.. I'm still missing one or two skill points in Ratchet too - half-way through a third play-through myself!

Red Herb Addict
    Oh man, that sucks.. hope you're feeling tip-top now

Burnout Bikes are amazing. Fantastic recreation to the superbikes.. the attention to detail is great and the new day/night cycle with weather/environmental effects just have to be seen to be believed Great stuff.

I was a bit slow to the party, but glad I held out now - nice having the disc version Hard copy is indeed available from JB's etc.. I'm still missing one or two skill points in Ratchet too - half-way through a third play-through myself!

Yeah mate cheers, getting there, first day back at work today, hence Im on here D. Just got over my flu then had a bout of Viral Meningitis. Great stuff...........not.

Good to hear about BP. They really seem to pull off nothing other than extremely polished and well thought out updates.

Thats awesome, I said from the start I'd pay $50 for QFB so in the end I guess I will

Pure hits soon people, cant wait. Will be ordering my copy off ebay by the end of the week. Hopefully see a few of you online for some ATV action.

Master Guru
    Seen you two in Mercs 2 a fair bit over the last few days

Took some screenies tonight in Ferrari Challenge of some custom liveries but forgot to copy them over.. have to wait for tomorrow now
    yep, we love it D
    finished it last night, but we still wanna play more and get more money and blow more **** up

last night after we finished it, we tested how much of the place you could blow up, we took out the main bridge to the main island so the only way over there was from Air/Boat or swim
    then we took out the main building for UPC (a main faction that you have to work for) i was shocked to see that one fall down into rubble as its part of the story line

Nice, you all ways seem to have the info on burnout

A little disappointed in Burnout Trophies, they are incredibly easy.. I was expecting some cool stuff from Criterion And still nothing for having completed all the Challenges...
    agreed, Drive through a Repair shop!!
    com'on, there may as well be one for starting your car.!

the trophies are easier than the Paradise awards
    no +40x multiplayer on a stunt run....
    no +20x burnout chain

Score a x5 Multiplier in Showtime - Awarded for reaching a x5 Multiplier in Showtime
    Score over 50,000 in a stunt run - Awarded for scoring over 50,000 in any Offline Stunt Run

I mean, you could do those in your sleep. I was expecting at least 2 million for a Stunt Run, 20x Boost Chain, 20x multiplier in Showtime etc..

Yeah I won't have the EyeToy one.. don't think I'll be buying an EyeToy just for one Trophy either..
    no wonder alot of people dont do the challenges you, dont get anything for them.
    i mean i love doing them than just driving randomly around but Criterion need to man up and dangle some cheese, or a new car/bike or a cheese car/bike for do all online challenges.

Later all
    WHAT UP AXEL!
    can i get you a mocha with a lemon twist

sucks that your sick man, i noticed that you been playing alot of R&C:QfB, finished it then yeah.
    sick = alot of Ps3 time thats the only + side....

~would you still love me in the morning ?~

Ultimate Veteran
    Yeah mate cheers, getting there, first day back at work today, hence Im on here D. Just got over my flu then had a bout of Viral Meningitis. Great stuff...........not.

Good to hear about BP. They really seem to pull off nothing other than extremely polished and well thought out updates.

Thats awesome, I said from the start I'd pay $50 for QFB so in the end I guess I will

Pure hits soon people, cant wait. Will be ordering my copy off ebay by the end of the week. Hopefully see a few of you online for some ATV action.
    Fair enough.. back at work, back on the boards Ouch, sounds rough!

Well I had a few qualms with the Cagney update.. mics didn't work as well and a few little things here and there that were a little buggy - but its all back to regular programming now The Davis update has fixed and added some awesome stuff

So you'll pick up the disc version too?

MAN I didn't know you were getting Pure!! Awesome. Thought I was going to be the only one Will definitely see you online mate. When you grabbing it? Its out first week of October yeah?

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo-Unit View Post
    yep, we love it D
    finished it last night, but we still wanna play more and get more money and blow more **** up

last night after we finished it, we tested how much of the place you could blow up, we took out the main bridge to the main island so the only way over there was from Air/Boat or swim
    then we took out the main building for UPC (a main faction that you have to work for) i was shocked to see that one fall down into rubble as its part of the story line
    Sounds good!

I guess if you've finished the story line it doesn't matter what you do to the story-related buildings and stuff.. wonder if you would have been able to blow them up during the story though

So I take it nothing spawns back? Bridges etc??

agreed, Drive through a Repair shop!!
    com'on, there may as well be one for starting your car.!

the trophies are easier than the Paradise awards
    no +40x multiplayer on a stunt run....
    no +20x burnout chain
    Mmmm.. I can understand keeping it accessible for everyone - and I guess if they're easy, more people will buy the game looking at it now.. but its a little disappointing for those of us who have put yanno.. 100+ hours into achieving everything

I just expected some really far-out stuff, and finally some recognition for completing all Challenges, getting 102% and 101% etc.. but oh well..

no wonder alot of people dont do the challenges you, dont get anything for them.
    i mean i love doing them than just driving randomly around but Criterion need to man up and dangle some cheese, or a new car/bike or a cheese car/bike for do all online challenges.
    Totally agree. Never know, something might come in later patches or the DLC.

Bear in mind too:

PLATINUM - Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies)

That last line might be key. "(excluding Additional Content trophies)". Never know, they might have more Trophies included with the Eastwood update. And when they're completely finished with the additions, there might be a Trophy for "All 600 challenges complete" or something..

Here's hoping anyway! D

Red Herb Addict

WHAT UP ALEX!
    can i get you a mocha with a lemon twist

sucks that your sick man, i noticed that you been playing alot of R&C:QfB, finished it then yeah.
    sick = alot of Ps3 time thats the only + side....
    Its Axel damnit haha, always happens tho ha ha.

Not sure about the mocha but Ive got a real craving for a shot of something hard, tequila or rum anything really

Actually been playing TOD mainly. Havnt touched QfB since I finished it a couple of days after release, defo plan on playing it thru again tho.

Yeah you would think so but I just couldnt do it for most of the time I was crook.

Take it easy mate

Red Herb Addict
    Fair enough.. back at work, back on the boards Ouch, sounds rough!

Well I had a few qualms with the Cagney update.. mics didn't work as well and a few little things here and there that were a little buggy - but its all back to regular programming now The Davis update has fixed and added some awesome stuff

So you'll pick up the disc version too?

MAN I didn't know you were getting Pure!! Awesome. Thought I was going to be the only one Will definitely see you online mate. When you grabbing it? Its out first week of October yeah?

Oh really?, haha. The old dreaded one update screws up some things that worked fine before, gotta love it.

Yeah mate for sure. I really want a hard copy of it around and I figure its money well spent.

Yeah mate the demo sold me, love that game. Its out overseas on the 26th of Sept so Im gonna import.

Ultimate Veteran
    Actually been playing TOD mainly. Havnt touched QfB since I finished it a couple of days after release, defo plan on playing it thru again tho.
    Noticed you playing it last night too - was going to message you to tell you I'd picked up Quest for Booty as well

Ultimate Veteran
    Oh really?, haha. The old dreaded one update screws up some things that worked fine before, gotta love it.

Yeah mate for sure. I really want a hard copy of it around and I figure its money well spent.

Yeah mate the demo sold me, love that game. Its out overseas on the 26th of Sept so Im gonna import.
    Apparently the Ferrari Challenge is much the same. Addressed all of the Online issues, but adds one - breaking it entirely for people with very short PSN usernames Ah well.. all good in Burnout now though Used to have sound initialisation problems myself too - but has been fine since Davis.

It will be for sure. Looks good up on the shelf next to Tools of Destruction

Awesome. Glad someone else in the Aussie Crew will be playing! Ahhh gotcha.. I'll probably wait it out, don't want to get caught with any region stuff or anything.. though that said, you and I are probably the only ones that will be playing so I'm probably better off buying the import version anyway

Red Herb Addict
    Noticed you playing it last night too - was going to message you to tell you I'd picked up Quest for Booty as well

Heh cool. Yeah I saw you on QfB. I started my final playthrough last night for the 3 or 4 skill points Ive got left and thats it. Im hoping the Everybody Dance Now one doesnt end up being a mission, it sounds straight forward but just seems like it could end up being a pain.

Master Guru
    Sounds good!

I guess if you've finished the story line it doesn't matter what you do to the story-related buildings and stuff.. wonder if you would have been able to blow them up during the story though

So I take it nothing spawns back? Bridges etc??
    nope what ever you blow up seems to stay destroyed...
    thats why i didnt save after we took down everything, id still like to have that bridge in case i dont have a chopper to get me around

Mmmm.. I can understand keeping it accessible for everyone - and I guess if they're easy, more people will buy the game looking at it now.. but its a little disappointing for those of us who have put yanno.. 100+ hours into achieving everything

I just expected some really far-out stuff, and finally some recognition for completing all Challenges, getting 102% and 101% etc.. but oh well..
    i guess so, make some of them easy so the general people can get some trophies and if they are like me that need to go for the 100% trophies

but still most of them are easy to get.

Bear in mind too:

PLATINUM - Awarded for successfully collecting all trophies from Burnout Paradise (excluding Additional Content trophies)

That last line might be key. "(excluding Additional Content trophies)". Never know, they might have more Trophies included with the Eastwood update. And when they're completely finished with the additions, there might be a Trophy for "All 600 challenges complete" or something..

Here's hoping anyway! D
    i hope they add some really hard 2-5 player challenges, ones that get us swearing at the tv
    the bike ones were really easy i think we only failed less than 10.

would love to see the people that got for the 203% mark receive something for their trouble, i mean not even a congratulations you did all 490 challenges.

Its Axel damnit haha, always happens tho ha ha.
    i dont know what your talking about....mate

Not sure about the mocha but Ive got a real craving for a shot of something hard, tequila or rum anything really
    you and me both, so tempted to go grab a few johnny walker and "cola"

Yeah you would think so but I just couldnt do it for most of the time I was crook.

Take it easy mate
    ahhh kk, you finished both of them thou right?

sucks mate, when i got sick i was hell sick too.
    was in bed for 3 days...
    i hate being that sick, to the point where you cant even play ps3.

~would you still love me in the morning ?~

Red Herb Addict
    Apparently the Ferrari Challenge is much the same. Addressed all of the Online issues, but adds one - breaking it entirely for people with very short PSN usernames Ah well.. all good in Burnout now though Used to have sound initialisation problems myself too - but has been fine since Davis.

It will be for sure. Looks good up on the shelf next to Tools of Destruction

Awesome. Glad someone else in the Aussie Crew will be playing! Ahhh gotcha.. I'll probably wait it out, don't want to get caught with any region stuff or anything.. though that said, you and I are probably the only ones that will be playing so I'm probably better off buying the import version anyway

Classic, short PSN names of all things , cant be easy being in the software game.

Yeah Im a bit of a sucker for hard copies. Digital Distribution can take as long as it wants to become the norm as far as Im concerned. Die DD die haha.

Cant say Id thought about that actually, hope there is no issues otherwise I will have to get a job at a video shop , looking at you Kris .

Forum Elder
    Hahahaha, he'll probably beg you to let him borrow yours for a day.

$2 is $2! Pretty good deal really, only $4 extra over PSN and you get the case, disc, manual etc.. Still that damn install though - was hoping to miss it

Yup

Just the Mugshot one for me.

They're all a little soft..

Yep, I would have paid the little bit extra to get the hard copy of it, and I would have waited, but we were never told that it would be available on disc, just Europe

See above for a hint re EyeToy

Later all

Glad to hear you are on the mend, not a pleasant experience

Bear in mind too:

Here's hoping anyway! D
    I thought there would have been ones for completing all the online challenges

Can they have additional trophies? I thought trophies were based on a certain number of points, and that these had to be divided/allocated into the total number. Or have I got that completely wrong?

Heh cool. Yeah I saw you on QfB. I started my final playthrough last night for the 3 or 4 skill points Ive got left and thats it. Im hoping the Everybody Dance Now one doesnt end up being a mission, it sounds straight forward but just seems like it could end up being a pain.
    Some of the skill points were funny, but the Everbody Dance Now just seemed like to much of a mission for me to try and even attempt it. Good luck with it D

Ultimate Veteran
    From memory I just Groovitron'ed everyone on my second play-through From what I remember reading, its a bit that way to be sure.. pirates with the different swords etc.. are considered different enemies.

nope what ever you blow up seems to stay destroyed...
    thats why i didnt save after we took down everything, id still like to have that bridge in case i dont have a chopper to get me around
    That's pretty cool

So what happens in Gilly's game? He's just made zero progress to the story?

i guess so, make some of them easy so the general people can get some trophies and if they are like me that need to go for the 100% trophies

but still most of them are easy to get.
    Might have to see if my Logitech webcam will work for the Mugshot.. I'm usually pretty pedantic about 100%'s, but some of the Trophies are ridiculous.. PAIN and Buzz for example

i hope they add some really hard 2-5 player challenges, ones that get us swearing at the tv
    the bike ones were really easy i think we only failed less than 10.

would love to see the people that got for the 203% mark receive something for their trouble, i mean not even a congratulations you did all 490 challenges.
    Yeah the Bike ones were very easy, I was going to say, I could probably count our failures on one hand in this update.. the times were wildly blown-out. I remember finishing the original Time Challenges by one second.. and on our third or fourth attempt sometimes..

Aye.. pretty cold

Ultimate Veteran
    Classic, short PSN names of all things , cant be easy being in the software game.

Yeah Im a bit of a sucker for hard copies. Digital Distribution can take as long as it wants to become the norm as far as Im concerned. Die DD die haha.

Cant say Id thought about that actually, hope there is no issues otherwise I will have to get a job at a video shop , looking at you Kris .
    I know LOL..

I'd always pick the hard copy over the digital. Regardless of cost etc..

Mercs 2 for example.. Kris might be able to help you though

Yep, I would have paid the little bit extra to get the hard copy of it, and I would have waited, but we were never told that it would be available on disc, just Europe

See above for a hint re EyeToy
    Exactly, never told.. but I waited based on the fact that I didn't have the cash in my wallet.. got lucky this time!

Well could do I guess, not that big of a deal though! Could be annoying having all but one Trophy done though

I thought there would have been ones for completing all the online challenges

Can they have additional trophies? I thought trophies were based on a certain number of points, and that these had to be divided/allocated into the total number. Or have I got that completely wrong?
    Would have been nice yeah.

Provided they haven't exceeded the points allocation, yeah. You're spot on, they have a certain point limit to adhere to. Not sure how that gets affected for expansion packs etc. though..

Red Herb Addict

i dont know what your talking about....mate

you and me both, so tempted to go grab a few johnny walker and "cola"

ahhh kk, you finished both of them thou right?

sucks mate, when i got sick i was hell sick too.
    was in bed for 3 days...
    i hate being that sick, to the point where you cant even play ps3.
    Smart arse , funny guy arent ya . I get it that much I figure most people are just dyslexic haha.

Yeah mate, TOD several times, on playthrough number 5 now.

Yeah mate just couldnt do it. In that much pain PS3 was on the back burner. The first GP I went too didnt even pick it up so I only had over the counter pain killers for 3 or 4 days, not cool.

Red Herb Addict

Glad to hear you are on the mend, not a pleasant experience

Some of the skill points were funny, but the Everbody Dance Now just seemed like to much of a mission for me to try and even attempt it. Good luck with it D

Yeah thanks mate . Pack of steak knifes let loose on the inside of my head comes to mind. Never ever had a headache that made me keel over before. It was beyond pain.

Yeah it sounds a bit daunting, got the Golden Groovitron now tho so shouldnt be a problem.

Red Herb Addict
    From memory I just Groovitron'ed everyone on my second play-through From what I remember reading, its a bit that way to be sure.. pirates with the different swords etc.. are considered different enemies.

Yeah thats true, mercs 2 is regioned. Im sure thats just so they can ensure a smooth online experience tho. Hopefully wont be the case with Pure. I mean racing games are often the lag friendliest anyway or the best a masking lag anyway. Except for Mat and BP from what Ive read

Yep, thats the one. Im just throwing Golden Groovitrons at anything that moves, and if it doesnt I kick it first haha.

Do you know if the Arena counts? Im sure bosses dont but not sure about the arena enemies.

Thread Information