Latest PSU headlines:

Thread: Mod Controller

Apprentice

Exclamation Mod Controller

I wonder if all of these Halo gods and MLG players are using these, http://cgi.ebay.com/Halo-2-BXRR-DOUB...QQcmdZViewItem

Because if this is what its going to take to get kills in video games any more than ill hang up my controllers, and not even bother getting my Xbox. These are the things that give players an unfair advantage in gaming, and that get others such as myself frustrated. What do you guys think?
    Mistsubishi 65'' DLP 1080P TV
    Onkyo 705 7.1 Receiver
    Cerwin Vega Towers,Center, Rears and Powered Sub
    PS3 60 GB sportin Linux, Xbox 360 Halo Edition, Nintendo Wii, PSP-3000, Nintendo DS.:gta:

Supreme Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I think you think too much

If you're that bothered by it you have three alternatives.

1. Don't buy the X360, should solve your Halo 2 problem.
    2. Buy one of these controllers or perform the mod yourself.
    3. Just accept it and do your best to have some fun.
    Main PC: INTEL CORE i7 4930k | ASUS P9X79-PRO | 16GB G-SKILL 2400MHz RAM | GTX 780 3GB PHANTOM GLH EDITION | SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256GB | 2 X 1TB WD RE4 | 2TB WD GREEN | SILVERSTONE STRIDER 1200W GOLD | HAF-X w/ DEMCI FLEX FILTERS | SWIFTECH H320 AIO | WINDOWS 8.1 PRO w/ MEDIA CENTER x64.

Master Guru

Quote Originally Posted by TAGPriest View Post
    I wonder if all of these Halo gods and MLG players are using these, http://cgi.ebay.com/Halo-2-BXRR-DOUB...QQcmdZViewItem

Because if this is what its going to take to get kills in video games any more than ill hang up my controllers, and not even bother getting my Xbox. These are the things that give players an unfair advantage in gaming, and that get others such as myself frustrated. What do you guys think?
    Yeah, it's cheating, but what are you going to do? It happens everywhere you go. It's just human nature I suppose.

silentmemory
    Tell me one part of life where people don't try to get an advantage over others, are you going to give up on life too?

And if you're concerned about people owning these controllers, posting up a link to where they can buy them from perhaps wasn't the smartest thing you could have done.

Quote Originally Posted by silentmemory View Post
    Tell me one part of life where people don't try to get an advantage over others, are you going to give up on life too?

And if you're concerned about people owning these controllers, posting up a link to where they can buy them from perhaps wasn't the smartest thing you could have done.
    Ouch, everything on this post was dead on I must say. I for one had no clue that these existed.

It's all about fun, most people take this crap waaaayyy to seriously as if being good at this game is gonna get them ahead in life or any money.

Sure someone can beat everyone at home with a modded controller, but sorry to say, you can bring those controllers to a cash tourney where those same players are now handicap.

In the end, it all works out

Own: R&CF:ToD, R:FOM, Madden 08, Tiger 08, Orange Box, MGS4, Warhawk, Uncharted, COD4, GTA4
    Want: R:FOM2, FFXIII, FFvXIII, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, End War, Bioshock, R&CF:Q4B, GoW3

Dedicated Member

Its for Halo 2.

The xbox is pretty easy to mod but with live being able to check your box for mods when playing on XBL, pretty much negates the amount of cheating that can go on in the 360. One of the main reason that the 360 is a very closed system. Stupid things like this might work for Halo 3 or other 360 games but the amount of mod that went on in Halo 2 games in Xbox is not possible here.

Ofcourse you can also report cheaters and that might add to something. In short, the 360 has taken every effort to curb cheating.

Elite Sage

Sweet, now I know where to fulfill all my Halo 2 glitching needs.

Elite Sage
    As if the game didnt have enough flaws and registering problems without this crap.

Elite Member
    Wtf? Unfair advantage? You cant go and buy the controller? A unfair advantage is something that isnt available to you.

Super Elite

The lag switch is a far more bigger problem as it can be used on anything with a Internet connection.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mini-Magic-Lag...QQcmdZViewItem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJeUd...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB3vs...20lag%20switch
    R.I.P PS3Forums, you were a becon of light on the sea of fanboys brand name wang rubbing.

Apprentice
    Yeah i guess that all the posts are correct in saying that these are available to me, and that everyone is doing it, and i won't give up on life. But the fact of the matter is that people have to resort to these tactics to get ahead in a GAME!!!
    Mistsubishi 65'' DLP 1080P TV
    Onkyo 705 7.1 Receiver
    Cerwin Vega Towers,Center, Rears and Powered Sub
    PS3 60 GB sportin Linux, Xbox 360 Halo Edition, Nintendo Wii, PSP-3000, Nintendo DS.:gta:

Thread Information