Footie favourite FIFA 11 has secured its second consecutive week at number one on the UK All Format Charts.
Chart-Track data for the week ended January 8 shows Activision’s multi-million selling juggernaut Call of Duty: Black Ops retreating to third place, with Just Dance 2 shaking its thing at number two.
Meanwhile, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit puts the breaks on and falls to four, with Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood sneaking its way out of the top five to sixth place.
See below for the full list.
01. FIFA 11 (EA)
02. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
03. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
04. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (EA)
05. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
06. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
07. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
08. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
09. The Sims 3 (EA)
10. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)