Military shooter Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has secured its third week at the top of the U.K. All Format Charts, despite a 41 percent drop in sales.
Meanwhile, sales of chest-stabbing sequel Assassin’s Creed: Revelations fell by 61 percent, though the game still managed to hug second place for another week.
Saints Row: The Third and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim swapped places, with the former leaping to three and the latter dropping to four.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
1. CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
2. ASSASSIN’S CREED: REVELATIONS – UBISOFT
3. SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THQ
4. THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
5. FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
6. WWE ’12 – THQ
7. PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE SPECTRE’S CALL – NINTENDO
8. JUST DANCE 3 – UBISOFT
9. BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
10. SUPER MARIO 3D LAND – NINTENDO